Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The INDICTMENT UNSEALED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The INDICTMENT UNSEALED Empty
PostSubject: The INDICTMENT UNSEALED   The INDICTMENT UNSEALED I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2023 3:06 pm

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/23741562-donald-j-trump-sof

12 pages text plus 1 page Alvin Bragg signature

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The INDICTMENT UNSEALED   The INDICTMENT UNSEALED I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2023 4:06 pm

Well, I read the charges. This is thin . . . really REALLY thin. This is beyond laughable.

It’s a crime within a crime within a crime. Nested crimes. A Matryoshka doll of crimes.

The INDICTMENT UNSEALED Bdf29b10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The INDICTMENT UNSEALED   The INDICTMENT UNSEALED I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2023 6:59 pm

[ltr]gatewaypundit[/ltr]
·59m

Soros-Funded Alvin Bragg Admits He Has No Case: Charges Trump for “Catch and Kill Scheme” Also Called Signing an Non-Disclosure Agreement
thegatewaypundit.com/2023/04/s

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The INDICTMENT UNSEALED   The INDICTMENT UNSEALED I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2023 7:31 pm

On newsmax

on rumble
at https://rumble.com/v2g5sqs-live-45th-president-of-the-united-states-donald-j.-trump-delivers-remarks-a.html

RSBN on rumble

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The INDICTMENT UNSEALED   The INDICTMENT UNSEALED I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2023 7:38 pm

[ltr]jsolomonreports[/ltr]
·4m

Trump says after arraignment: 'only crime I've committed is to fearlessly defend our nation' | Just The News justthenews.com/politics-polic

[ltr]jsolomonreports[/ltr]
·5m

Trump attorney Trusty says Bragg has perilous case, 'not illegal' to have non-disclosure agreements | Just The News justthenews.com/politics-polic

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The INDICTMENT UNSEALED   The INDICTMENT UNSEALED I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2023 7:48 pm

[ltr]@2runtherace[/ltr]
·8m

Replying to [ltr]@2runtherace[/ltr] and [ltr]@realDonaldTrump[/ltr]

Speaking of the case people are saying:
“There is no crime and it should never have been brought!”
PDJT
----
[ltr]2runtherace[/ltr]
·12m

President Trump remarks after his unjust indictment!
“We have to save our Country! God bless you all! I never thought this could happen in our Country!”
@realDonaldTrump
--------------
[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·15m

'Would have made a 17pt difference in the Election Results"
-CIC Trump, 4/4/23 @ Mar a Lago
---------------------

[ltr]VigilantFox[/ltr]
·27m

Trump Indictment Is "the Boldest Election Interference Ever Attempted In This Country's History"
Tucker Carlson: "So what we have, as of tonight, is an indictment that does not allege specific violations of the law. Well, that's, of course, unconstitutional — but also farcical."
twitter.com/VigilantFox/status
---------------------------
[ltr]VigilantFox[/ltr]
·22m

'It's Unreal' How Trump's Alleged Crime Is Not Disclosed in His Indictment
Tucker Carlson: "This doesn't even approach the appearance of a crime, which is the scariest part. This is just election interference."
---------------------------

[ltr]VigilantFox[/ltr]
·29m

Trump Indictment Is "the Boldest Election Interference Ever Attempted In This Country's History"
Tucker Carlson: "So what we have, as of tonight, is an indictment that does not allege specific violations of the law. Well, that's, of course, unconstitutional — but also farcical."
---------------------
El Salvador president says America can't lecture other countries on democracy after Trump indictment | Just The News justthenews.com/world/el-salva

----------------------------
The INDICTMENT UNSEALED 3148cbeea2bf74af

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The INDICTMENT UNSEALED   The INDICTMENT UNSEALED I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The INDICTMENT UNSEALED
Page 1 of 1