Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WTF is this? Q countdown clock?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

WTF is this? Q countdown clock? Empty
PostSubject: WTF is this? Q countdown clock?   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2023 4:27 pm

Looks like this next Tuesday is the end point. Anyone know what this is all about?

https://qofficial.net/en-usd/password

WTF is this? Q countdown clock? Q_coun10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this? Q countdown clock?   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2023 4:43 pm

Yes, dear.  Been posting it all week in 'latest'.  WTF is this? Q countdown clock? 1f609  WTF is this? Q countdown clock? 1f60a 

I have it open up top of my browser.  The day changed since this morning from 2 to 1 day, plus the hrs/mins.

The one I have up (same link as yours) reads  "BLACKOUT NECESSARY.  A WEEK TO REMEMBER."
---
Let me recap.  I heard in the past 24 hrs that the length of time will be shortened to spare lives.

I did also post what POTUS may have been referring to in one of his speeches when he  said..'3 days.  It will be over quick".
One option has been the blackout.
--------

THEN---just because the universe is stranger than we think, hubby got a lottery quick pik today.   FIVE numbers.

He had  3 2 1 27 28 on that random ticket.

The winning numbers were  3 2 1 27 30.   If that's the 3 days  (27-30) I may need a drink  WTF is this? Q countdown clock? 1f609

I'm telling you ahead of time...just in case.  WTF is this? Q countdown clock? 1f604

================
PS.  I believe there is also a new Q clock, resembling the old clock.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this? Q countdown clock?   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2023 4:52 pm

I read and post in latest and I didn't get anything out of all that about a countdown or clock. I'm an "in your face, just spit it out" facts sorta guy. Hate guessing when something isn't clear.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this? Q countdown clock?   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2023 5:17 pm

It is a fact I don't magnify certain things.  I try to take my cues from where I find the info.
If it's on TS or a twtr link,  I don't hesitate.  If I've found it in comments on another platform, then I don't put it on blast.

I haven't seen it circulated or discussed, so I automatically go low key. 
Look when you found it-one day before.  So, it's not widely published. 

Is it necessary for me to go 'low key' on certain things? IDK, except there have been times in the past, and I've just adopted that as my practice. 

One other thing that made me not go all out with the info, was SG said he'd do a file which included info on the blackout, and he hasn't.  
UNLESS it's in this new one I just found and haven't heard yet:
(11/24/2023) | SG Sits Down w/ Scott McKay and Meri Crouley @ "Now Is The Time"  Podcast.
I found it on rumble, not from any TS post.

It's in the Q News Patriot thread.
----
There's one other source who is focused on '9'.  as in 29 ?  
EDIT:  Got it, I think.  He was saying 11/9.  Flip (mirror 9/11)
see next post. 

The last thing is it could refer to loss of internet, or bank shut down, rather than full blackout.  The sun doesn't seem ready for a big blast to hit in the timeframe given.  It's not like my summary predictions are super accurate. (cough...)
I can always come up with around 4 things any info drop could refer to; be interpreted as. 

Last edited by Dove on Sun Nov 26, 2023 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this? Q countdown clock?   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2023 5:46 pm

Understand, and, all valid points. I do get a lot pf good info from some of your posts - even when I don't "get them" if you get my drift. Carry on.  Wink

Dove and bordercollie like this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this? Q countdown clock?   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2023 6:29 pm

Thanks.  I was thinking.  It was the source that posted the 9's that confirmed the shortening of
the days, and he was definitely talking 'power out', referring to hospitals and such that would have
to run on generators.  And that too many lives would be lost.
And a week or so ago we were told 'don't fly'.  So the power grid will also eliminate internet,
cell phone, cable, banks, no gas, no groceries.  It may kill water, home heating gas lines, sewer. 
It would shut down the pumps, switching stations, what all that stuff takes to run. 
We have to assume the grid is going down and stay inside.  
Don't go looking for things falling from the sky.  And don't look for or at any FLASHES!
Right now, at 1928 est, it's a go.
I've been waiting over 2 years, but this time may be it.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this? Q countdown clock?   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2023 7:17 pm

Nov 27 =  11 / 2+7 = 11/9   Mirror  11/9 = 9/11

I read elsewhere last nite that what is coming is bigger than 9/11 but different than 9/11.  
that makes me think of the 17 cities BUT it could be something else entirely.

I also read in the 'numbers',  >fireballs over certain mil bases as a warning<
There's no way to put a date on that.

But we've had the list of satanic buildings, statues, etc that have to come down. 
I posted about the 'emergency disaster drills' in DC that started on 11/17.
-------------
I can't imagine all that would fit into this first 'window'. But it could come in 
succession.  The list is long because it's a multi pronged attack.
Take NYC.  There's stock market crash and the Statue of Liberty (a gay guy).
In DC there's the obelisk-the Washington Monument and whatever else.
---
AND, once again, I left out aliens. Do they show up?
Like they said, It's going to be a bumpy ride. You won't know how you made it, but you'll make it.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this? Q countdown clock?   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2023 5:42 am

The countdown clock this am reads:  
BEHOLD A PALE HORSE: THE RIDERS NAME ??? DEATH ... AND HADES FOLLOWED W/ HIM.

--------------------------
It was sometime between 9 am and 7pm yesterday that the countdown switched from 2 days to 1.  My point being it wasn't midnight.(on the east coast).  
Anyway, "SIX o'clock can be dangerous" has been in my mind, and in another decoder's as well. (Probably the poster known as the Plqn on TS.)

Suspicious Observer usually posts at 9am. There are other sources to solar activity we could check.
---
The deal seems to be it's an influx of electro magnetic energy.
An EMP.  Not a DEW. 
Nobody's expressed any concern about the animals.  Does that
mean the 'pulse' comes via our electronics? Like cell phone?
Or the 5G towers?  We're already on 5G.  But it can go alot higher.
We need it 'on' to catch the EBS alert.   Good grief.
---
A few times I posted the snippet from the recent POTUS speech where
he was calling for 'turn off the lights', and they actually did wherever he
was. He said 'good. leave them off'. 
----
The rioting that might come and might bring out the military is said to
come AFTER the blackout. 
----
Do you realize how many people have no clue about any of this?
----
Over and over it's been said-regardless of what is 'reported' on MSM, it's
not a nuke.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this? Q countdown clock?   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2023 12:28 pm

The day count ended at 1 pm est.  (1300 hrs).  It's now on a hourly/min countdown.
counting down the 24 hrs till 1 pm tomorrow.

It's real and as of now it's still a 'Go'

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this? Q countdown clock?   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2023 11:29 pm

It would be just a tad past midnight EST as I post this... so I decided to check the clock tonight right before my bedtime. Sure enough there is a new message up. Make of it what you will.

Quote :
BOOM BOOM BOOM !!! [ISRAEL]

Eyes and ears open and head on a swivel. I hope this isn't some silly LARP.

WTF is this? Q countdown clock? Q_coun11

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this? Q countdown clock?   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2023 6:21 am

6:00 CAN BE DANGEROUS

WTF is this? Q countdown clock? A6f4dca5900c7bc3

WTF is this? Q countdown clock? C00de6b6c19d5459

11.3 LAW OF WAR

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this? Q countdown clock?   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2023 8:15 am

[ltr]@theplqn[/ltr]
·1d

Interesting...this is what QAGG.news published about Qofficial site
So who really knows.
Qofficial fyi was registered on 11/17/23.
So no one knows this site.

WTF is this? Q countdown clock? 3a7dc7d3af87f933

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this? Q countdown clock?   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2023 10:38 am

Well, we’ll know in about 90 minutes peeps. Meanwhile have a look at the link below. GAMING!!! This whole shebang may be just a stupid Rick Roll. We’ll see.

https://www.scam-detector.com/validator/qofficial-net-review/

Red hi-lites are mine. Lots more to see at the link.

WTF is this? Q countdown clock? Q_coun12

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this? Q countdown clock?   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2023 11:15 am

Word of Wisdom Anons:
These progressive confirmations (on a linear timeframe), like the decode below, do not necessarily indicate “the end“ of anything.
We are getting real time confirmation that levers of power in the world are being moved in a way that is forcing the world into a multipolar, rebalanced state.
At the same time, our enemies are being highlighted in all sectors of society for the justice that will befall them sooner rather than later.

The decode below is not meant to suggest the end to our journey. Rather, it highlights a massive event-driven proof that serves to encourage and enlighten us, as we progress forward.
I am cleaning up File 66 now.
[THEY] are very afraid of what comes next.

---
[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]

Query
How do you remove a liability?
Answer: You convert it to an ASSET.
Q-countdown clock ends 6 PM London time today (1pm EST USA).
“6 o’clock can be dangerous“
Q
Hunter Biden agrees -> today <- to testify, in a public hearing, before the House Oversight Committee in the impeachment inquiry of his father, Joe Biden (the actor).
“Family proud?“
Q
Both Q-excerpts above are taken from the same Drop, which has a 4-year delta of November 16, 2019: Two days before the re-emergence of the Q-countdown clock online, on Nov 18, 2023.
Additionally the Timestamp of Drop 3599 is 1:13:56 -> 11.3(11) -> 11.3 (11th Month).
WTF is this? Q countdown clock? 2db351a8c85a46ec

WTF is this? Q countdown clock? F7584bb03f520f9d

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this? Q countdown clock?   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2023 12:37 pm

Well, the 6:00 countdown time its come and gone. Reset for another 30 hours.

I'm calling it! NOTHINGBURGER !!!

WTF is this? Q countdown clock? Q_coun13

WTF is this? Q countdown clock? Tenor

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this? Q countdown clock?   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2023 1:56 pm

Tomorrow is another 11-11.  The last one till next November, except 4 February.

I'm going to 'allow' it that before calling it myself.  Besides, I think it will always
be hanging out there as the shoe drop, till it actually does.  WTF is this? Q countdown clock? 1f609  WTF is this? Q countdown clock? 1f606

It has already messed up my life way too much to just let it off the hook this easy.  WTF is this? Q countdown clock? 1f602

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this? Q countdown clock?   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2023 4:17 pm

Updated message   https://qofficial.net/password

Todays countdown ends at 8pm est.

[size=39]NOTHING STOPS THIS.[/size]
6 OCLOCK IS DANGEROUS. GREEN SKY EN ROUTE. WE CAN FEEL YOU BREATHING. NOBODY ESCAPES THIS. NOBODY.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this? Q countdown clock?   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2023 6:30 pm

We could be looking at a rolling series of events. 
Idk.  If you knew it was coming (ie Q) would they take precautions to keep from the
weeks to months dark scenario that could happen from happening?
(seeing how they are on the side of 'we the people'.)

WTF is this? Q countdown clock? 406232862_2151903455159115_2551415057885600365_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p403x403&_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=c42490&_nc_ohc=a-oEd1qUTogAX-dWfmp&_nc_ht=scontent-bos5-1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this? Q countdown clock?   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2023 8:49 pm

We're moving into  the window the sun set up.   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? 1f609 

I can see how that would be hard to call.  And we do deal with 'windows' in time all the time. WTF is this? Q countdown clock? 1f606 

You can follow the cme reports in 'Latest Intel'.  The 29th-30th is what they're calling for.

----
So, new window of opportunity-new countdown.  https://qofficial.net/password

I mean, you gotta know it ain't easy!  Having to wait on the sun to get it
together in order to launch an operation???   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? 1f604 

This one reads:
THE FINAL COUNTDOWN. SKY EVENT—WORLD WIDE. GREEN LIGHT.
http://frazzled.rip/

Yep.  It's HRC.  

So, Hunter's laptop and Hunter testifying.
Now HRC's on deck.
I saw talk of Weiner's laptop yesterday. Weiner.   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? 1f606 Bankman-Fried.  WTF is this? Q countdown clock? 1f606 
What other dingleberries do we have out there.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this? Q countdown clock?   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2023 7:08 pm

https://qofficial.net/password

Clock reads 1 day, zero hours/mins

at 8pm est.  (2000hrs)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this? Q countdown clock?   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2023 6:42 pm

Just checked it at 7:40 pm est.  Updated to show

LOOK TO THE SKY. AGAIN ... WORLD WIDE. GREEN SKY. TONIGHT.

10 pm est

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this? Q countdown clock?   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2023 5:58 am

Updated

THE FINAL COUNTDOWN: THE GREAT AWAKENING.
STARTS:

13 days  15 hours

Can I get fries with that nothingburger?

---
So I got it.  Darkness meant stuff happened but we were 
left in the dark.   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? 1f60e  WTF is this? Q countdown clock? 1f602 

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this? Q countdown clock?   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2023 10:14 am

Dove wrote:
Can I get fries with that nothingburger?

Sure thing dhalin' - ENJOY.

WTF is this? Q countdown clock? Nothin10

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this? Q countdown clock?   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2023 11:11 am

Researcher gets the prize for 'King of Meme for the Moment' !   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? 1f604  WTF is this? Q countdown clock? 1f602 

I'm not complaining that Armageddon keeps misfiring, but my heart is going to punk out

over false alarms. I did feel the plasma wave effects, I think.  I could sleep 

for a week, and the tinnitus is on a steady scream level in stereo. Ergh.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this? Q countdown clock?   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2023 11:28 am

Eat your Breakfast of Champions.  We could be busy!

WTF is this? Q countdown clock? 407408685_122170395206001996_297901763320933228_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p843x403&_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=c42490&_nc_ohc=HE6ytgF8sh0AX92GYOz&_nc_ht=scontent-bos5-1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this? Q countdown clock?   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 12:20 pm

Scavino posted on X about the clock:

https://www.tiktok.com/@dontstopbelieving61/video/7308087898673302826?_r=1&_t=8hre4IobnuV&fbclid=IwAR2UvySgkb7LaKZTvnSJYtrcnCDwCoi6jkOFpR3Sj3i_w3LTSSvGyWCKM1Y

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this? Q countdown clock?   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 1:31 pm

Dove wrote:
Scavino posted on X about the clock:

https://www.tiktok.com/@dontstopbelieving61/video/7308087898673302826?_r=1&_t=8hre4IobnuV&fbclid=IwAR2UvySgkb7LaKZTvnSJYtrcnCDwCoi6jkOFpR3Sj3i_w3LTSSvGyWCKM1Y

I don’t see anything about a clock in that. Did you see something I missed?

https://rumble.com/v3z9ejy-dan-scavino-ankeny-iowa.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this? Q countdown clock?   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 1:39 pm

All I saw R was the tik tok post.  And it didn't have the video or the link
to it.
So...more bs to muddy the waters?  It isn't all the good guys pushing out
disinfo.  I can't even tell you have many accts are getting hacked, and how
many are fake accts.

My opinion is it was a good 'are you ready test'.  And it could have happened
during that cme cluster too. 

And I'd rather have a warning that maybe it's now, than have it just land on us unannounced.

We know it's coming.  Tons of people still do not.
---

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this? Q countdown clock?   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 2:08 pm

Dove wrote:
We know it's coming.  Tons of people still do not.

True that !!! Normies gonna be so surprised. I guess we woo folks are gonna have our hands full with them all when they lose their ever-lovin' shit. Big melt looming ahead. Be prepared to gently guide 'em (or to knock the stubborn ones in the head).

WTF is this? Q countdown clock? Man-be10

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this? Q countdown clock?   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2023 5:00 pm

The website went up Nov. 18

Posted at  https://twitter.com/QTHESTORMM

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this? Q countdown clock?   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2023 7:47 am

Today Dec 6 at 8:44 am est.

10 DAYS ... DARKNESS.

9 days 13 hours...

------
Does that mean it starts in 9 days, or we are currently in (info blackout)
for 9 more days.   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? 1f60f

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this? Q countdown clock?   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2023 1:06 pm

LOADED: TRIGGERED ... TICK TOCK
31TB

8 days  8 hours

WTF is this? Q countdown clock? Screen-Shot-2023-12-07-at-1-05-36-AM

31 terabytes is the files he kept.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this? Q countdown clock?   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2023 8:51 am

Today's message

SOMETHING BIG IS COMING.
ALL THE RIGHT PEOPLE ARE SCARED.

7 days  12 hrs

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this? Q countdown clock?   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 12:57 pm

This looks to be the 'something big'

WTF is this? Q countdown clock? 0572d3db7dc42a72

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this? Q countdown clock?   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 7:48 am

Today's message-  (How rude!)

THE END IS coming ...
ENJOY YOUR LAST CHRISTMAS. ITS HERE.

2 days  13 hrs

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this? Q countdown clock?   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 9:07 am

So...I suppose that was for 'them'.  Not us.   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? 1f604

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this? Q countdown clock?   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2023 10:56 am

https://www.tiktok.com/@harry.thesoulcoach/video/7311257211701972230?_r=1&_t=8i9Xs53n6ja

He can spell McAfee, but can't say it.   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? 1f606 

=================
Today's countdown reads:   https://qofficial.net/password

THE END IS HERE.
PREPARE FOR PHASE 1. BLACKOUT.

1 day   10 hours....

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this? Q countdown clock?   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2023 6:00 am

[size=39]THE END IS HERE.[/size]
PREPARE FOR PHASE 1. BLACKOUT.

0 days  15 hrs  = 10:00 pm est.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this? Q countdown clock?   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 6:26 am

Y2K3: the world as you know it ... is over with.

10 DAYS TOTAL CHAOS ... MERRY CHRISTMAS.

10 days  14 hrs  33 mins

https://qofficial.net/password

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this? Q countdown clock?   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 7:24 am

This is the X account linked to the countdown

https://twitter.com/QTHESTORMM

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this? Q countdown clock?   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 1:04 pm

[ltr]@rghardy3[/ltr]

Replying to [ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]

Benjamin Fulford has reported what happened for
the qofficial.net Q Countdown to Dec. 15 .
It said there would be a Blackout.
And then at midnight on Dec. 15 there was an explosion
at a power station that caused outages all over New York City.
Alliance Special Operations then made arrests of many
Cabal and DS criminals in the KM stronghold of NYC.
Q has started a new Countdown for 10 days to Christmas.
"Y2K3 : The World as you know it ... is over with".

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this? Q countdown clock?   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2023 6:36 am

Message changed

[size=39]DEFINE ANUNNAKI: WE NEVER LEFT.[/size]
STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU ... YOU JUST CANT SEE.

1 day   14 hrs

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this? Q countdown clock?   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2023 8:40 am

Message changed

13 CITIES: WORLDWIDE. Y2K3
THE BEGINNING OF THE END.

12 hours   20 minutes

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this? Q countdown clock?   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2023 7:34 pm

Time has been extended:   5 DAYS   4 HRS

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this? Q countdown clock?   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2023 9:10 pm

Up several posts was a word from SG.

Things are happening that coincide with the countdowns.  Fulford found an occurance.

So it's not bogus.  But maybe 'over sold'?  

I'd just rather not emerge covered in dirt from a pile of rubble to squeak out : 'I think that was it'.   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? 1f606  WTF is this? Q countdown clock? 1f602

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this? Q countdown clock?   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2023 8:39 pm

Ya~  could be..

WTF is this? Q countdown clock? 415233797_7347776001911988_3638206405980707932_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p417x417&_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=c42490&_nc_ohc=zOrDpqd1CR4AX_VrI7a&_nc_ht=scontent-bos5-1
WTF is this? Q countdown clock? 415150448_7351419614880960_1341606576919930900_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p417x417&_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=c42490&_nc_ohc=KbZX6ORAgs4AX_TiYlM&_nc_oc=AQnY0Q_OkLnNqoHbsi42K4K0EYDLGxFDHJ-G7dhgvk7dtGKjQdPIX1Brgm87_DmsDb4&_nc_ht=scontent-bos5-1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this? Q countdown clock?   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2023 10:08 am

13 CITIES: WORLDWIDE. Y2K3

THE BEGINNING OF THE END.

2 days  12 hours

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this? Q countdown clock?   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2023 7:47 pm

Time to scrap it?

WTF is this? Q countdown clock? 64806a1680585d18

OH.  And new message

y2k3: 4d > 5d upgrade
en route

2 DAYS   3 HOURS

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this? Q countdown clock?   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 2:44 pm

Hmmm   JAPAN EQ
NYC  BOOMS (TUNNELS)
DC  eq today.  (actually Rockville, Md.)  Sounds like tunnel destruction.
---
Maybe the countdown isn't so sketchy afterall.
----

And I get a different screen at https://qofficial.net/ other than the one posted below.
New one: Don't know the post date.
WTF is this? Q countdown clock? 410707325_895203898995674_163465684999454587_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8cd0a2&_nc_ohc=yzIiyw59mc4AX9oMKdx&_nc_ht=scontent-bos5-1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this? Q countdown clock?   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2024 9:12 pm

Current screen says

Revelations

5 days.
----------------------------------
then Shocks posted a POSSIBLE timeline.  No source given

WTF is this? Q countdown clock? C76cdf45c50fab21SS¯S⋊ƆOHS ♎WTF is this? Q countdown clock? A9WTF is this? Q countdown clock? 1f48bWTF is this? Q countdown clock? 1f4abWTF is this? Q countdown clock? 1f49c

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

WTF is this? Q countdown clock? 1f6a8WTF is this? Q countdown clock? 1f6a8 Use discernment, of course, however, pray that the timeline presented is correct!WTF is this? Q countdown clock? 2b07
Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Sat. 6 Jan. 2024 Welcome To The Great Awakening
Supreme Court to Rule on 2020 Election Fraud
A Positive Ruling Would Dissolve the Biden Administration and All of Congress
Martial Law Would Be in Effect Until New Elections Were Held Possible Timeline: WTF is this? Q countdown clock? 1f449

On Tues. 26 Dec. 2024 GESARA was softly announced publicly to select media outlets through the Starlink Satellite system, which made it legal. GESARA has started between all governments worldwide. NESARA is now liquid under the USN. The money is flowing
Mon. 1 Jan. The RV occurred for Iraq; the new in-country Iraqi Dinar rate was being used in-country in Iraq, while the fiat US Federal Dollar was banned from the country.
Fri. Midnight EST 5 Jan was the End of the Deep State.…Trump Database on Telegram
Over this weekend all RV liquidity expected to be released (Bond Holders, Tiers A,B, Fines and Penalties, CMKX, Farm Claims, Prosperity Packages) should happen.

Sun. Midnight EST 7 Jan. to Mon. 8 Jan. Alexa: The lockdown for disclosure will begin and last for a couple of weeks.
Thurs. 11 Jan. formal public announcement of NESARA, GESARA.

Wed. 17 Jan. formal public announcement of the new gold/asset-backed US Note.
By Tues. 30 Jan. countries across the Globe would be fully integrated into the Quantum Financial System.

-----------------------

(someday hopefully)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF is this? Q countdown clock?   WTF is this? Q countdown clock? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTF is this? Q countdown clock?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next