Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free Documentary About St. Floyd Of Fentanyl (must see the first 20 minutes of this)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Free Documentary About St. Floyd Of Fentanyl (must see the first 20 minutes of this) Empty
PostSubject: Free Documentary About St. Floyd Of Fentanyl (must see the first 20 minutes of this)   Free Documentary About St. Floyd Of Fentanyl (must see the first 20 minutes of this) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2023 1:23 pm

Can’t believe our country was burned down over this drug addicted criminal loser. Very interesting when they compare one of his many other previous arrests with the fatal one. He did all the same stuff.

I’m watching it now. The first 20 minutes is a real ball buster. Police body-cam video neither you nor I have ever seen, start to finish. Truthfully, I'm glad that this animal is dead!

==============================

Alpha News is proud to present “The Fall of Minneapolis.”

1 hour 42½ minutes

https://rumble.com/v3vyvzv-the-fall-of-minneapolis.html

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Free Documentary About St. Floyd Of Fentanyl (must see the first 20 minutes of this)
Page 1 of 1