Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Really Large Post

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Really Large Post Empty
PostSubject: Really Large Post   Really Large Post I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2023 9:25 pm

https://twitter.com/Prolotario1/status/1740446147976544322?t=8e8Epk1npS0vg20DMRbOzw&s=07

Ariel

@Prolotario1

[size=17]Crisis Looms: The Cabal's Drastic Attempt to Preserve Their Dominance

From the covert shadows of power, a the cabal orchestrated a sinister plot, by funneling vast fortunes acquired through our corrupted tax system.

These ill-gotten billions have been funneled to puppeteer "talking-head" newscasters in the major mass media, ensnaring the very essence of truth itself.

The Controlled Major Mass Media (CMMM) dances to the puppet master's malevolent tune, weaving a web of deception and propaganda that shrouds the public in a veil of ignorance to sustain this power structure at their expense.

And they wonder why they are not told the truth. Because we are the ones financial our own slavery. Why do you think so many bully tactics are employed to get you to pay? You know what has stalled this complete takeover? The internet.

Preston James of "Veterans Today" site said some of the oldest most senior members of the Cabal believe that the only way to stop this erosion of their control over truth that the Internet now presents is to elicit a major nuclear WW3 that will radically depopulate the earth and convert the political structure back into a Middle Ages type feudal King/Serf system. End qoute.

contd.[/size]

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Really Large Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really Large Post   Really Large Post I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2023 9:26 pm

Well he isn't wrong at all. Look at how many advertising companies were pulling away from X' once Elon Musk mentioned Pizzagate. Mind you he didn't mention any names. Can you imagine when those identities actually get disclosed. And people wonder why T-mobile are trying to implement Draconian measurements for their services.

He also stated that they have controlled the history books, the school teaching agendas and limited higher education to their approved subject areas. The worldwide Internet is now proving to be the New Gutenberg Press and has the same power to completely dethrone the Cabal and restructure society. Now does that Internet Bill of Rights make more sense today?

It is an engine for the spontaneous and widespread emergence of new worldwide populism, a new worldwide Conscience-Collective that can and will erode and displace the CMMM. So why wouldn't people that all of this Truth & Justice they are asking for wouldn't come with desperate attempts from the opposite force to prevent this exposure that would further erode their influence that may involve false flags that can result in a power grid attack?

We are days away from powerful people being exposed for their crimes against children.

Many are getting lawyers.

Many are trying to leave the country.

contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Really Large Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really Large Post   Really Large Post I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2023 9:27 pm

Many are trying to bribe & blackmail people from releasing it.

For good reason ofcourse. Not to mention FISA. Isn't that winding down also? There's alot to worry about for the Cabal. All the public figures they used to keep a hold on the consciousness of the people are being exposed as well.

Tyler Perry

TD Jakes

P. Diddy

Oprah Winfrey

Four people who have had so a iron clad hold on POC were there to preoccupy our minds away from the greater objective of them being shills for Democrats/Government/Cabal/Khazarians.

These figures heads were paid billions to misinform, mislead, and denounce anyone who spoke up against these gatekeepers in the industry. We live in the information age where trying to control the truth from getting out is equivalent to playing the game Whac-A-Mole. You hammer one down in one area it pops up in another one.

I presume to some measure that once current and former military veterans found out that the City of London Financial District is where globalist go to meet to concoct another plan to start wars from Banksters & Industrialist who claimed to be anointed by Lucifer himself

felt some type of betrayal and disgust at how they were used to fight something funded by people who see them as barcodes.

People are waking up. The more that do the faster this process goes at revealing just how much has been done to us and the why behind it.

Nobody wants more wars.

Nobody wants more censorship.

Nobody wants more government spending.

Nobody wants more taxes going overseas.

Nobody wants more illegal immigrants coming in the country.

Nobody wants more transgender surgeries done to our children.

Nobody definitely wants another stolen election.

So where does that leave us? Back to the one man who can end it all. The one who went on a crusade to go on the offensive to save this country from going off the cliff. Who is that? You know the one that did the following.

Selling American Made Energy to Poland.

Pulled Out of Job Killing Paris Environmental Accord.

contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Really Large Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really Large Post   Really Large Post I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2023 9:28 pm

Signed Over 13 CRA's (Congressional Review Acts)

Worked With Congress to Pass 28 New Laws.

Signed 30 New Executive Orders.

Eliminating Corrupt Executive Orders Created by Obama.

Has Signed 40 New Bills Into Laws.

Won 4 Out of 4 Special Election Wins.

Ending "Catch & Release Immigration Policy.

llegal Immigration Arrests Up 938.

Reduced Illegal Border by Crossings 73%.

Greaty Increased Border Security.

Helped Increase ICE Power and Abilities.

ICE Makes Over 4 1,000 Arrests in 100 Days.

Kate's Law: Increased Penalties for Prevously Deported Criminals.

No Sanctuary for Criminals Act: Punishing Sanctuary Cities.

Eliminated DACA and Will Let DAPA Expire.

Hostile Nation Travel Ban

Protecting America.
Refugee Intake Reduced Over 50%.

100 Million to Fix Water Problems in Flint Michigan.

Etc.

contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Really Large Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really Large Post   Really Large Post I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2023 9:29 pm

So we all know what at stake if we were to allow another corrupt term from this current administration. And we also know how to prevent it. And we know what to expect at every turn to prevent this from happening by the Cabal.

Really Large Post GCdJ1AhWMAAnw-Y?format=jpg&name=small
1:54 PM · Dec 28, 2023
·

[size=14][size=14]177.2K
[/size]
[size=14]Views[/size]
[/size]

Reposts

Quotes