Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TRUMP ON FOX TOWN HALL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TRUMP  ON FOX TOWN HALL Empty
PostSubject: TRUMP ON FOX TOWN HALL   TRUMP  ON FOX TOWN HALL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 10:28 pm

https://rumble.com/v46b2lo-fox-news-town-hall-with-donald-trump-in-iowa.html?mref=6zof&mrefc=2

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRUMP ON FOX TOWN HALL   TRUMP  ON FOX TOWN HALL I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 8:50 pm

:red_circle: Trump Reveals Top Priorities if Elected to Second Term, Slams Biden

"He can’t put two sentences together."

https://resistthemainstream.com/trump-reveals-top-priorities-if-elected-to-second-term-slams-biden/?utm_source=telegram

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRUMP ON FOX TOWN HALL   TRUMP  ON FOX TOWN HALL I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 9:41 pm

TRUMP  ON FOX TOWN HALL Df43c12b08d0bf34

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRUMP ON FOX TOWN HALL   TRUMP  ON FOX TOWN HALL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRUMP ON FOX TOWN HALL
Page 1 of 1