Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAILY 22 FEBRUARY 2024

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

DAILY  22  FEBRUARY 2024 Empty
PostSubject: DAILY 22 FEBRUARY 2024   DAILY  22  FEBRUARY 2024 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2024 8:03 am

Would we expect anything less?
---------------
Study Reveals Bill Gates’ Fake Meat Causes ‘Turbo Cancers’ in Humans 

Bill Gates’ lab-grown meat causes cancer in humans who consume it, according to a disturbing new study.

"Synthetic meat has been heavily promoted by Bill Gates and the globalist elites at the WEF as the solution to so-called climate change. However, this fake food has now been shown to cause cancer via the immortalized cell lines used to manufacture it.

“Normal meat cells don’t just keep dividing forever. To get the cell cultures to grow at rates big enough to power a business, several companies … are quietly using what are called immortalized cells, something most people have never eaten intentionally,” Fassler wrote.

While immortalized cell lines “are a staple of medical research,” Fassler noted that these are technically pre-cancerous and can be fully cancerous at times.

“The problem is that the materials used to make the product – ‘immortalized cell lines’ – replicate forever, just like cancer. Which means, in effect, that they are cancer. Industry types are ‘confident’ that eating such products poses no risk. But it’s not difficult to see, even if the products are ‘proven’ safe, how people might be put off by the thought that they’re eating a glorified tumor.”

According to REN, the dangers of fake meat made using immortalized cell lines come from the fact that long-term safety data for its consumption are not yet available.

You shouldn’t be surprised. After all, it’s not the first time Gates has attempted to push an experimental product on the masses in order to generate enormous profits for himself and catastrophic results for the rest of humanity."

https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/study-reveals-bill-gates-fake-meat-causes-turbo-cancers-in-humans/

:arrow_right: Boost RobinMG (https://t.me/robinmg?boost) :rocket:

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 22 FEBRUARY 2024   DAILY  22  FEBRUARY 2024 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2024 12:23 pm

DAILY  22  FEBRUARY 2024 GG5MeqPbsAAzsMa?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 22 FEBRUARY 2024   DAILY  22  FEBRUARY 2024 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2024 12:24 pm

DAILY  22  FEBRUARY 2024 GG5J8wOW8AESPgh?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 22 FEBRUARY 2024   DAILY  22  FEBRUARY 2024 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2024 12:25 pm

DAILY  22  FEBRUARY 2024 FtxuKrFXoAAWYyB?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 22 FEBRUARY 2024   DAILY  22  FEBRUARY 2024 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2024 2:57 pm

I didn't want this in the @Q drop post because Q didn't say it.  DAILY  22  FEBRUARY 2024 1f604 

This is just me connecting a couple crumbs that I suspect go together.
---
About a month ago, Stefan Burns said that we: the world, are already in 5G.

Elon posted in the past 24 hrs of a test completed. And that it was successful.
(starlink)

Some time ago,  there was a random drop saying, what if wi-fi is no longer
necessary.

And from quite a long time ago, someone said regarding 5G, basically
'what if what they meant for evil, was turned to good' (paraphrased)
-----------
I don't want to get ahead of things. (for a change)
But this, I think, is what the qofficial has been referring to.
At each of those end points, another aspect of the project was
successfully completed. 
---
Now we have a new report from Suspicious Observers, about 45 mins old.

There's one little hole in this.  Solar flare impact should not have occurred this
rapidly.   DAILY  22  FEBRUARY 2024 1f609   It's cme's that have that kind of pep to get here this fast.

And the other not to be missed is that the q countdowns are calling things way
ahead of their actual arrival, but at the appointed times ! 
Figure that one out.  LOL.

And for me personally, I also seem to have a breakdown on the very cusp of a
breakthrough.  DAILY  22  FEBRUARY 2024 1f609  (I hear Clif High, tensions building, building,  then release)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6NyZKb51Gk

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 22 FEBRUARY 2024   DAILY  22  FEBRUARY 2024 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2024 3:49 pm

Now, in qofficial, which is in the WTF is this sh*t thread,  DAILY  22  FEBRUARY 2024 1f602  H/T Researcher.  DAILY  22  FEBRUARY 2024 1f606 

They're warning about Japan and Los Angeles. 
Last week Japan officially entered a recession.  What about LA?    IDK.
---
Another avenue of possibility is an EQ.  And here's Stefan:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISpAdKm_2Gk

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 22 FEBRUARY 2024   DAILY  22  FEBRUARY 2024 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2024 4:46 pm

Confirmation on the starlink testing going on

DAILY  22  FEBRUARY 2024 YJx5STLr_normalAriel
@Prolotario1

Looks like my suspicions are confirmed. E. Musk gave us a heads up yesterday. They
are preparing for something involving Starlink. Transition period in progress.

@elonmusk
23h

'This is a test'

Last edited9:42 AM · Feb 22, 2024

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 22 FEBRUARY 2024   DAILY  22  FEBRUARY 2024 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2024 4:47 pm

DAILY  22  FEBRUARY 2024 GG82HA2aAAAfSmY?format=png&name=small
DAILY  22  FEBRUARY 2024 GG8oe-eaoAA86Iq?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 22 FEBRUARY 2024   DAILY  22  FEBRUARY 2024 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2024 4:50 pm

Elon posted this:

DAILY  22  FEBRUARY 2024 GG8z8IMaMAAuxJS?format=jpg&name=medium
and then the revised post:
DAILY  22  FEBRUARY 2024 GG8z8IbacAE9nL8?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 22 FEBRUARY 2024   DAILY  22  FEBRUARY 2024 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2024 5:09 pm

https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/about-our-food/meet-our-suppliers/keystone-foods.html

Keystone Foods supplies McDonalds, not Keystone Meats. They’re two separate companies.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 22 FEBRUARY 2024   DAILY  22  FEBRUARY 2024 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2024 5:33 pm

Massive floods due to extreme rains in Nova Iguaçu of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil :flag_br: (21.02.2024)

Subscribe to @Disaster_News

------------------------
5:15 pm eastern time 

:rotating_light:BREAKING:rotating_light:

We are giving the Justice Department until February 19 at 5p to produce the transcript of President Biden’s interview with Special Counsel Robert Hur and other documents included in the report that relate to our impeachment inquiry.

Americans deserve transparency about President Biden’s mental state and his mishandling of classified documents.

https://x.com/gopoversight/status/1757166543777964417?s=46
--------

(me: so they say he's now removed, but not yet announced publicly. 
They removed an actor? )
I guess it all has to play out as it's been played.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 22 FEBRUARY 2024   DAILY  22  FEBRUARY 2024 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2024 5:36 pm

:rotating_light:Shutdown March 1… :rotating_light:

Behind closed doors, House Republicans have shifted from optimistically cautious to expecting a government shutdown, Axios has learned.

Why it matters: House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.) will have to choose in coming weeks between a fight with Democrats that threatens a shutdown, or a deal with Democrats that threatens his job.
"People are predicting a shutdown even if it's just for a few days," a GOP lawmaker recently told Axios.
They're either "close to reaching a deal or it's about to blow up," one subcommittee chair recently told a fellow House Republican.
Zoom in: The government will start a partial shutdown unless a budget or spending stopgap is passed by March 1. It will go into a full shutdown if there's not a budget or stopgap by March 8.
"We think we're going to meet the deadlines," Johnson told reporters last week. 

axios.com/2024/02/21/rep…

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 22 FEBRUARY 2024   DAILY  22  FEBRUARY 2024 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2024 5:37 pm

:arrow_right:Mark Rutte in pole position to be next NATO boss:arrow_left:

President Joe Biden is supporting Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte to become the next NATO secretary general, a U.S. official said Wednesday.
Biden’s support is likely to sway more allies to get on board with Rutte’s nomination, after months of jockeying between him and several other European leaders for the job. The U.S. official was granted anonymity to reveal the president’s support on a matter he hasn’t backed publicly.
POLITICO reported (https://www.politico.eu/article/mark-rutte-pole-position-next-nato-boss/) earlier on Wednesday that two-thirds of NATO countries are backing Rutte’s nomination to take over leadership of the military alliance later this year.

~T edit: Simply, not happening. [nato] is about to disappear. 

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/02/21/biden-backs-dutch-pm-mark-rutte-for-top-nato-job-00142554

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 22 FEBRUARY 2024   DAILY  22  FEBRUARY 2024 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2024 5:38 pm

Wreck! Part of the bridge missing… :warning:

:arrow_right:Lixinsha Bridge is the main transportation route for residents of Sanmin Island. Only a ferry is available for residents to travel.:arrow_left:

GUANGZHOU – At least two people were killed after a barge collided with a bridge over a waterway in China’s Pearl River Delta near Guangzhou city, causing part of the bridge to break off, plunging vehicles into the water, Chinese state media reported on Feb 22.
The Guangzhou Maritime Safety Administration said in a statement on WeChat the barge was travelling from Foshan city to a southern district of Guangzhou, when it crashed into the bridge at 530am in the Hongqili Waterway.

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/lixinsha-bridge-in-china-breaks-after-being-hit-by-ship-rescue-operation-underway

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 22 FEBRUARY 2024   DAILY  22  FEBRUARY 2024 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DAILY 22 FEBRUARY 2024
Page 1 of 1