Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

World Currencies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

World Currencies Empty
PostSubject: World Currencies   World Currencies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2024 7:34 am

BREAKING: Zimbabwe has introduced a new gold-backed currency called ZiG - the name stands for "Zimbabwe Gold".

@GeneralMCNews
---------------

As we've been telling you about the Zim. This is exciting. Although the Iraqi Dinar should go first, and we've shown you that that is supposed to happen later this month after a one month delay, once it begins....the World is About to Change. 

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

World Currencies Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Currencies   World Currencies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2024 7:48 am

This is an announcement for those holding ZIMS are waiting for — they are letting people know that ZIMS is on its way to be a GOLD-BACKED currency!! How do you say REVALUATION without saying ‘revaluation’? This is HUGE, I mean YUUUUUGEEEE! Every time a country tried to do this, they were bombed into oblivion — like Saddam in Iraq. Libya’s Muammar Gaddafi tried to create an African Union Gold-backed currency & Obama bombed their country backed to the 1700s. 

How rich would African countries be without the DS central bank’s hands in it? — in a level playing field?? 

We were expecting other BRICS nations to announce their currency following Russia’s Gold-backed currency footsteps, but that’s automatic. It’s great to see an outside ‘BRICS’ nation to announce it — especially Zimbabwe. Humanitarian projects are on its way. 

'West met their match in Putin.' Zim president to copy Russia's currency strategy 

https://www.news24.com/fin24/economy/west-met-their-match-in-putin-zim-president-to-copy-russias-currency-strategy-20220502

@drue86

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

World Currencies Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Currencies   World Currencies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2024 11:43 am

Federal Reserve Refuses To Provide Records Of Foreign Gold Holdings

https://www.zerohedge.com/commodities/federal-reserve-refuses-provide-records-foreign-gold-holdings

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

World Currencies Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Currencies   World Currencies I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 8:31 pm

The  death  of the US dollar -Federal Reserve Note is still in motion! 

China is about to enable currency swap with 29 other countries and they will use their local currency instead of the US dollar. 

Even Playing Field, anyone? 

Follow: US Debt Clock (https://t.me/+pruMGAtHVmg5ZjM0) 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

World Currencies Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Currencies   World Currencies I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 8:35 pm

Once gold surpasses the $3,000 mark per ounce and silver reaches $30 per ounce, mainstream interest is bound to ignite, potentially triggering a widespread FOMO among the normies. 

"Know What You Hold!!!"

Follow: US Debt Clock (https://t.me/+pruMGAtHVmg5ZjM0) 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

World Currencies Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Currencies   World Currencies I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Mike ~ 🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

China is going to eliminate the paper gold market and the RMB internationalization will be based on China’s physical gold holdings,

(That’s why I think China has 75-100K tonnes undeclared gold)

And China through the internationalization of the RMB, China will be able to manipulate the physical gold price w/o paper gold interference.

Replacing the fiat dollar.

Who cares about the deal JPM made with China.

All those fiat dollars are repatriated back driving inflation higher,

JPM will lose control of U.S. gold price,

Because dollars will no longer trade in 4X,

The RMB will trade in 4X

This is why gold is slightly down.

If China eliminates paper gold, the LBMA/COMEX need to liquidate their positions.

And by China eliminating the paper gold, you can’t short the RMB against the Dollar.

This will eventually drive U.S. physical gold prices higher.

https://x.com/mikecristo8/status/1778084259850559535?s=46

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

World Currencies Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Currencies   World Currencies I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2024 9:53 pm

IMF Prepares Financial Revolution – Say Goodbye To The Dollar

BY TYLER DURDEN  THURSDAY, APR 11, 2024 - 01:20 PM

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/imf-prepares-financial-revolution-say-goodbye-dollar?s=09

Authored by Brandon Smith via The Burning Platform blog,
Global reserve currency status allows for amazing latitude in terms of monetary policy.
The Treasury Department understands that there is constant demand for dollars overseas as a means to more easily import and export goods. The petrodollar monopoly made the U.S. dollar essential for trading oil globally for decades.

This means that the central bank of the U.S. has been able to create fiat currency from thin air to a far higher degree than any other central bank on the planet while avoiding the immediate effects of hyperinflation.
Much of that cash as well as dollar-denominated debt  ends up in the coffers of foreign central banks, international banks and investment firms. Sometimes it is held as a hedge, or bought and sold to adjust the exchange rates of local currencies. As much as 60% of all U.S. currency (and 25% of U.S. government debt) is owned outside the U.S.
Global reserve currency status is what allowed the U.S. government and the Fed to create tens of trillions of dollars in new currency after the 2008 credit crash, all while keeping inflation more or less under control.
The problem is that this system of stowing dollars overseas only lasts so long and eventually the effects of overprinting come home to roost.
The Bretton-Woods Agreement of 1944 established the framework for the rise of the U.S. dollar. While the benefits are obvious, especially for the U.S., there are numerous costs involved. Think of world reserve status as a “deal with the devil.” You get the fame, you get the fortune, you get trophy dates and a sweet car – for a while. Then one day the devil comes to collect, and when he does he’s going to take everything, including your soul.
Unfortunately, I suspect collection time is coming soon for the U.S.
It may take the form of a brand-new Bretton Woods-like system that removes the dollar as global reserve currency and replaces it with a new digital basket system. (Something like the International Monetary Fund (IMF)’s Special Drawing Rights (SDR) currency.)
Global banks are essentially admitting they plan for a complete overhaul of the dollar-based financial world, and the creation of a central bank digital currency (CBDC)-focused system built on “unified ledgers.”
There have been three recent developments all announced in succession that suggest the dollar’s replacement is imminent.
And by “imminent,” I mean before this decade is over.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

World Currencies Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Currencies   World Currencies I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 5:58 am

US gold and silver

https://www.tiktok.com/@hobag1120/video/7349343684896525614?q=originalskriptkeeper2&t=1712919203374

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

World Currencies Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Currencies   World Currencies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 11:11 am

🪙 Swedish Kopy Goldfields increased gold production in Russia

The total production growth across all the company's Russian assets was 11% year over year. In natural terms, this amounts to 9.16 thousand ounces of gold.

The largest growth was shown by the "Yubileyny" mining plant, where production increased by 46%, to 8.5 thousand ounces, due to higher grades. "Zolotaya Zvezda" company, in which Kopy Goldfields owns 25%, produced 2.36 thousand ounces of gold equivalent in the first quarter, 4.5 times more than in January-March of the previous year. 

However, sales in the first quarter fell by 41%, to 8.2 thousand ounces in equivalent, while the average selling price of gold jumped by 10%, to $2038 per ounce.

Follow us on Telegram (http://t.me/multipolarmarket)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

World Currencies Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Currencies   World Currencies I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2024 1:18 pm

:flag_cn: China has bought enough gold to equal 1/3 of Federal Reserve’s Strategic Stock Piles over last 2 years

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

World Currencies Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Currencies   World Currencies I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2024 7:27 pm

World Currencies GL8QFzWWUAAdF3G?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

World Currencies Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Currencies   World Currencies I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 7:03 pm

5:44 pm est. 

:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

Air Zimbabwe has now included the country's new gold-backed currency in its payment options.

Gold...

https://x.com/goldtelegraph_/status/1783975579454456276?s=46

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

World Currencies Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Currencies   World Currencies I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2024 7:13 pm

One more country ditches dollar

The Maldives, known for its stunning oceans and luxurious vacations, has taken a significant step in its economic policies by announcing a complete cessation of the use of the US dollar in trade transactions. 

This decision reflects the changing dynamics of global trade, particularly for the Maldives, whose trade activities are predominantly with China and India. Both countries are actively promoting the use of their respective currencies in international transactions, aligning with their broader economic strategies. 

This move by the Maldives signifies a shift towards strengthening trade relations with these Asian giants, further diversifying its economic engagements away from traditional reliance on the US dollar.

Follow us on Telegram (http://t.me/multipolarmarket)
------------------------

X/Twitter will become a full-service financial services app as it now has money transfer licenses in 25 U.S. states
@FinancialWorldUpdates

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

World Currencies Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Currencies   World Currencies I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2024 7:14 pm

Is it correct???

www.usdebtclock.org
When you playing the Video in Times Square V?
China Tuesday
Overnight
Wednesday 4am They Are Scared - MAYDAY MAYDAY
Thursday - EAS Test?
:boom::boom::boom: Confirms The Global Currency Reset this week. TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY.. EVENTS IMMINENT
Anonymous launches a global wealth transfer on May 5 Orthodox Easter :boom::boom::boom:

Whiplash347

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

World Currencies Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Currencies   World Currencies I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2024 7:52 am

Ariel - Like a Star @ heaven

This is the basis for a good backed currency. Unlike fiat currencies, which can be printed by central banks, gold has a finite supply. The scarcity of gold means that its value is not as easily eroded by inflation.

Gold has intrinsic value due to its rarity, durability, and universal acceptance. This intrinsic value helps gold maintain its purchasing power over time, even in the face of rising prices.

This is why 43+ states are adopting the gold standard. Hold on to those Zim-Bonds. Because the next step is rejoining the Forex market.

https://x.com/prolotario1/status/1786115133288120372?s=46

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

World Currencies Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Currencies   World Currencies I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:43 am

https://t.me/Tironianae/281942

The Bankster Collusion between The US Treasury, FED and Japan

1. Since fiat currency systems are totally dependent on debt to exist, the global bond markets are the lynchpin to their survival or extinction. 

2. Japan’s yen currency is in deep, systemic crisis because of the bond yield (interest rate) spread between JGBs (Japanese government bonds) and US Treasury bonds. 

3. Borrowing Yen is very cheap. 

So traders borrow yen and then buy US bonds (with the borrowed yen) to earn substantial profits. 

This is what a currency Carry Trade is in simple terms. 

Governments with weak currencies and cheap bonds hate carry trades. 

4. This is why they often blame ‘currency speculators’ for their financial problems (even though the financial mess these governments are in are self-inflicted due to their own stupidity). 

And US Treasury bonds are the most important and critical debt/collateral instruments on earth. 

5. US Treasuries are the very backbone of the global fiat financial system. More than the dollar is. 

6. The U.S. Treasury does not control the interest rate of their bond issuance. 

Bonds are sold in Auctions. 

Meaning, buyers submit bids on what interest rate they want to receive on the bonds. 

If bond buyers believe there’s more risk in the USA financial economy, they demand higher interest (yields) on the bonds they want to buy from the UST. 

7. However, if the UST starts buying back their own bonds from the market, they can bid the interest yields lower. 

And this is why the UST announced it will begin buybacks of their own bonds. 

8. On the other hand, the FED has been actively selling the US Treasury bonds they own. This is called Quantitative Tightening (QT) in FED-speak. 

8. Yesterday, the FED announced it will begin slowing down its QT. 

Why? 

Because when the FED sells its bond holdings into the market, it raises bond yields (interest rates). 

So, the UST and the FED are acting in concert to lower US bond yields across the board. 

9. This will also reduce the incentive for Japanese Yen carry trades as US bond interest rates (yields) come down. 

This is why Japan leadership met with both Janet Yellen (UST) and Jay Powell (FED) last month in Washington DC. 

10. Japan is also the single largest holder of US Treasury bonds on the planet. Hmmmm…

It’s all connected. 

The USA banksters cannot afford to have Japan look to join BRICS. 

~GCR Updates.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

World Currencies Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Currencies   World Currencies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World Currencies
Page 1 of 1