Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2024 11:27 am

MAJOR ALERT: THE SCHUMANN HAS EXPLODED !!!

LIKE CLOCKWORK …
NO ONE IS SLEEPING !!!

https://t.me/QConnected17
----------------------

:warning::warning::warning:#BREAKING 

OPEN YOUR EYES!:eyes:
THIS IS NOT A TEST.:x:
THE LAST DAY (07/30/2024):pencil:  (me:  see below) Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 1f447 

- SYSTEM COLLAPSE.
- PUBLIC [REMOVAL]
- END OF BIDEN:bangbang:

Turn on notifications on your devices now! Here are the breaking news that will cause a big PROBLEM!

- ENJOY THE PARTY!

Join, it's not too late! https://t.me/Official_MrPool 

Me:  Julian calendar  July 30
        PLUS 13 days
       =August 12  Gregorian. (the one we use daily) (I looked it up Wink  )

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2024 11:37 am

So what have the “Conspiracy Theorists” gotten right so far….
1) No Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq
2) Hillary Stole the primary from Bernie
3) No Russian Collusion
4) Covid was complete bullshit
5) The Vaccine didn’t work
6) Everyone is connected to Jeffery Epstein
7) JFK was an inside job
Cool J6 was a intelligence operation
9) BLM was a Marxist front 
10) Cancel Cultural was Corporate driven
11) Smollet was a fraud
12) Obama spied on Trump
13) Assad didn’t gas his own people

So we were right about all of this but we are completely wrong about the 2020 election being rigged and stolen! Gotcha!

Delve into a reservoir of undisclosed intel and evidence, as we unravel the threads of deception and fraud. Be a part of the quest for truth, backed by insider insights that the world needs to see.

Subscribe for more:
https://t.me/BenjaminFulfordC

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2024 11:53 am

Insurgency.
Infiltration not invasion.
Clear and present danger to the United States of America.
THE SHADOW PRESIDENCY OF 44
PREVENTION OF POWER RETURNING TO THE PEOPLE.
POWER.
CONTROL.
PREVENTION OF ACCOUNTABILITY.
PREVENTION OF TRANSPARANCY.
WAR.
A CRITICAL MOMENT IN TIME.
Q
JOIN, THE END IS NEAR  https://t.me/The_17_Letter_Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2024 11:54 am

Central Banks are shutting down — bankrupted. Old financial systems bankrupted. Congress, White House, IRS, Feds, Rederal Reserve are shut down — U.S. Corporation is bankrupted. 

Gold-backed currency, digital assets, QFS, Nesara Gesara is growing! :sparkles:

QFS Nesara Gesara is manifested. The Global/Galactic Alliance are still working on removing the vise-grip on humanity from the DS cabal — currently removing the satanic spell on the global mass. The Great Awakening journey will be more intense & get more turbulent. 

Earth & humanity are under construction while business is still open. The DS are in full panic mode, desperate & wounded & is lunging wild attacks. 

Satanic energies can not hide anymore as it is prevalent for all to see throughout the matrix society. 

True colors are being revealed. Much more ugly truths shall be revealed to the public.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2024 11:55 am

JUDY NOTE: Survivors of the CIA Mind Control Program claimed that the torture, rape and murder of children who had the misfortune of being born into multigenerational Satanic families – was still going on today – and had the support and protection of Satan worshipping high up legal and political authorities.

Back in 1972 NYPD Detective James Rothstein arrested one of the five Watergate burglars, CIA operative Frank Sturgis. During a two-hour interrogation he discovered that the burglars weren’t trying to obtain election strategies as the mainstream media proposed, but were looking for a book which listed Democrat and Republican politicians who accessed child prostitutes, their sexual proclivities and the amounts they paid to rape kids.

Rothstein maintained that, “The Watergate break-in was strictly based on one thing – the Pedophile Records that were being kept at the Democratic National Headquarters”.

It was well known in Washington that pictures, videos and recordings of prolific pedophile parties were used to blackmail politicians. Even back in Watergate days the children were believed obtained through an international child trafficking ring run by the CIA in connection with the Satan Worshipping Vatican Mafia.

The Vatican’s Ninth Circle Cult members were said to be global leaders based in countries worldwide who were heavily involved in pedophilia.

“The Ninth Circle Child Sacrifice Cult began at least three centuries ago at the Vatican”, stated Kevin Annett of an investigative arm of the International Common Law Court of Justice in Brussels, “but has expanded to embrace local Satanic child sacrifice cults across Europe and the Americas. During the 1930′s and ’40′s, thanks to Catholic pressure, the Ninth Circle affiliated strongly with Nazi cultic groups that had close ties with the Waffen S.S.”.

In 1953 the CIA imported Nazi mind control experts from Hitler’s Germany for the purpose of developing “assassins and super spies.” This MK-ULTRA program of illegal human experimentation, mainly on children, was centered on torturing the developing brain of a child to secure lifetime control over the victim. The severe abuse often began in the womb and at least by age six, then continued in various forms throughout the victim’s lifetime.

MK-ULTRA utilized 149 subprojects and 33 related programs that were set up in 80 US and Canadian institutions, including 44 colleges and universities – all paid for out of US taxpayer monies from a prolific CIA Black Budget. The child torture was believed to continue through today using children of multigenerational Satanic families.

In 1964 after Congressional investigations, CIA Director Richard Helms claimed that he shut down the MKULTRA Mind Control program (but not before destroying all records).

Survivor respondents to the 2007 Extreme Abuse Survey disagreed. There were 257 who said secret government sponsored mind control experiments were performed on them as children, many of whom were born after 1964.

· Back on 5 Dec. 2018 praises that filled the airways about President H.W. Bush were a little hard to stomach during his funeral. Bush helped form the CIA which after World War II, brought Nazi Mind Control experts into the US, Australia and Canada to torture and kill an estimated thousands of children bred for the purpose. To this day the Mainstream Media has failed to cover the story and it was believed that CIA torture of innocents was still going on without the public’s knowledge – then along came Trump: CIA/Vatican Torturing and Trafficking of Children

JOIN, THE END IS NEAR:point_down:
https://t.me/The_17_Letter_Q :white_check_mark:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2024 11:58 am

There is often one little tweak each time this info is posted..
---------------

Alliance Plan:

Trump created a fake Biden presidency to expose globalist crimes and corruption.
The emergency broadcast system will impose martial law until fair and transparent elections can be held.

Three days of darkness: planned cyber attacks against everything; Blackout – Internet, communication, possible power outage
10 days of promotion: one website, one web channel, loop broadcasts for eight hours a day.
NESARA/GESARA Debt Relief Implementation

The military will provide the masses with the food they need.
QFS implemented
95% reduction in government structure
Federal Reserve dead, IRS under new US Treasury Department

New tax system where only a 14% tax is charged on new items, no taxes on food or medicine, salaries, used houses or cars, etc.
Abolition of maritime law and change of customary law.

Join, it's not too late! :point_down: 
https://t.me/Official_MrPool :white_check_mark:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2024 12:04 pm

DELTA

Aug 05, 2018 2:00:15 AM EDT
Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 66b78b No. 2460260 
FISA.
FISA.
FISA.
[20]
There is a reason why we needed to go mainstream prior to the EVIDENCE being dropped.
You have more than you know.
D5.
WWG1WGA.
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2024 12:18 pm

The worst kind of bankruptcy is when you no longer believe in yourself.

That level of spiritual and mental bankruptcy can destroy your BIGGEST dreams.

You will experience setbacks.
You will make bad decisions at times.
You will lose money at times. Sometimes all your money. 
You will lose great clients at times. 
You will lose great employees at times.  

At 24 years old after having started 7 businesses I was in debt $49,000 in credit card with -$700 in my checking account. 

It seemed like nothing was going my way.  

I had 3 things going for myself at the time.  

1. I read 4-8 books every month.  

Every biography and business book I read, shared stories of the greatest leaders who came close to giving up.

The fruits of their labor was almost always right after they almost gave up.  

Like Churchill says “ if you’re going through hell, keep going”.  

2.  I went to 4 business conference every single year since 21 years old.  

This by pure coincidence forced me to be around people who were ahead of me in life.  

Usually, they were 3-5 levels ahead of me in life. This challenged the hell out of me.

The constant upgrade in association, put me in a place to realize what was around the corner if I continued.  

They both exposed leaks in my mindset or strategies I was using in business as well as validated what I was doing right.  

3.  I NEVER missed church on Sundays.  

This gave me the most powerful gift.  

FAITH: Belief in a brighter future 

This became an edge.  

It was as if a higher power was with me throughout my journey.  

Fast forward 21 years later, and not much has changed.  

1.  I’m still consuming the same amount of content if not more 

2.  I’m still attending 4+ conferences every year.  

Except now the associations are at much higher levels than I currently am.  

Just a month ago, Jennifer and I were invited to a an exclusive event with 60 families where the minimum net worth of the families wealth was a billion. We were ranked last as a family in that room.

3.  God is still the cornerstone of my life. 

There’s no way I could handle running 9 companies with thousands of employees/agents nationwide.  

Being married with 4 active kids.  

Running a podcast. 

Interviewing guests.  

Researching.  

Doing my best to stay active and healthy.  

All on my own.  

This is a byproduct of the faith and believing that he’s got his hands on everything we have going on.  

He’s always brought the right people in our lives at the right time when we’re ready for it.  

I couldn’t do all of this on my own.  

Once again, if this isn’t the best season of your life, remember that the worst kind of bankruptcy is when you no longer BELIEVE.   

Future looks bright!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2024 4:32 pm

SC cases going well 

CIC Trump had 6am meeting with unions. 

While COG is being discussed. 

Military is the only way

All assets deployed 

Stay ready 

3 days or 10 days not fixed. 

Food water or whatever you need 

https://t.me/X11322311X  ( V.13 )

(me: 3 day or 10 days not fixed.  ????  So much for telling the normies)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2024 8:10 am

Word is Pelosi investigated Kamala a year and a half ago, wanted to get ride of her so Pelosi could be VP.  That research will be used to expose Kamala.  That should be amusing.
----
Iran's attack on Israel signals the crash???? I heard/read.
----
Trump is going to make Bitcoin America's crypto currency???? That's a flip!
But I'm thinking it's already the most set up of all the crypto for what 
needs to be done. (tracking)

Bibi said Trump could be assassinated inside the US.

The EU is going conservative.

The new WEF leader said Trumps election would end the WEF global order.

Mil pulled off a meeting in the Virgin Islands of the big bankers and players and got them.
Like Jamie Dimon of JP Morgan, who has flipped to wh's. 
Elon has said he wants to acquire JP Morgan which will happen by 2028.

Military was on Epstein Island before the FBI, and got the proofs.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2024 8:11 am

Hot August 
Deep September 
Red October

Join: GhostEzra (https://t.me/GhostEzra)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2024 8:26 am

And all these EVENTS must happen to wake up the world! The sleeping sheep must see the PAIN for themselves. The world countries must stand and fight for their freedom inside the COLLAPSE! At the end of The Storm the world Will understand THE GREAT AWAKENING< 

Stay strong world Patriots. You have been prepared for years for these final important moments._ EVENTS

Have Faith.
REMEMBER TRUMP TOLD YOU ( COMMS)
One year celebration from 2025 -26 .... He gave you these important COMMS to let you know the days the WORLD REUNITES.

Q_ The plan to save the world
_.
Please consider a donation to our channel. We are far from safety of our home in Arizona and we place our lives in great danger giving important information for humanity

https://www.givesendgo.com/Truth_Pups
Or
https://www.paypal.me/annergy1
Or
https://t.me/TruthPups/245

Thank you Patriots

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2024 8:32 am

"Intelligence is the ability to adapt to changes"  Q

13/22   (that's the window we've been given. stick an 8 in the front)

https://t.me/MrPool_311_7221 (https://t.me/+u7arjkRIPTM0YTM0)

Mr. Pool 2.0 :hourglass_flowing_sand:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2024 9:33 am

Today_MILITARY GUIDED OPS directed to Police and investigation divisions across the U.S. Canada and EU are kicking into high gear and operations to rescue Tens of Thousands of Human/ Child trafficking networks across the world in a single year that has already begun.... The immense information to come forward is expected to shock the world as THE HUMAN TRADE EPIDEMIC WILL BE EXPOSED ON A WORLD LEVEL.... This WILL BE CONNECTED TO THE HIGHEST LEVELS IN GOVERNMENT. [ DS] MILITARY INTELLIGENCE/ ENTERTAINMENT/ SOCIAL MEDIA/WORLD AFFAIRS...

Everything is on track, operations are in play and
NCSWIC

THE PLAN TO SAVE THE WORLD

THE FINAL WAR TO END ALL WARS.
____
BEHIND THE SCENES>] ;
7 CARTEL FAMILIES IN MIDDLE AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA WILL HELP TRUMP ( Already happened and continuing)  EXPOSE THE HUMAN TRAFFICKING REGIMENS CONNECTED TO MILITARY AND CIA CONTROL Operations CONNECTED to world banks>>> hello JP Morgan the Financers of EPSTEIN////
____
Please help support our channel
As we have been bringing you Truth. 
(MAJOR DROPS ON THE WAY)

Donate to our channel

https://www.givesendgo.com/Truth_Pups

https://www.paypal.me/annergy1

https://t.me/TruthPups/245

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2024 9:57 am

:rotating_light: Trump posts today 8/06/24 @ 14:26 EST that Trump will be doing an interview with Elon Musk on Monday 8/12/24 

:point_right_tone2: Q  1426 leads to “We Are Q” 

:point_right_tone2: On 8/08/18 (8/08) - Trump posted a tweet that says “5 for 5” 

:point_right_tone2: Q post 88 was posted on 11/05/18 (Election Day) - says “10 Days. Darkness” 

:point_right_tone2: Post 55 on the Q drop (5 for 5) - “Look to Twitter: Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."God bless.

Are we going to get the storm comm on 8/12?? :thinking::fire:

~T edit: And, what is 8/12 on the Julian?

https://x.com/Maerox/status/1820901694827590000?t=-wNZEt6KY0cX_yr_hOyGvw&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2024 11:08 am

BREAKING: A Pakistani man alleged to have ties to Iran has been charged in a plot to carry out political assassinations on U.S. soil.

Prosecutors in Brooklyn announced criminal charges against Asif Merchant, accusing him of traveling to New York for the purposes of trying to hire a hitman for the assassinations.
@GeneralMCNews
---------------

I've heard her b4 and forgot...it's huge.  I'll look for her presentations.

@catsscareme2021
Sabrina Wallace explains the "K$ll Box" and how they've been harvesting energy from humans for over 22 years.

quik vid:
https://x.com/catsscareme2021/status/1820559182048714938?s=46&t=znSz1egTcJ0ZdBYmoPQAwA
----
Got it.  It was in the next post

Last edited by Dove on Wed Aug 07, 2024 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2024 11:13 am

https://www.mdpi.com/2076-3417/11/21/9993   Pub'd  Oct. 2021

An Intelligent Clustering-Based Routing Protocol (CRP-GR) for 5G-Based Smart Healthcare Using Game Theory and Reinforcement Learning

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2024 11:19 am

Read the patent at the bottom.

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 GURMzkRW4AATjsj?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2024 11:23 am

@RealDrJaneRuby

Everyone's finally figuring out that you're in a permanent kill box, a mass genocide operation being run by the United States Department of Defense…
At the end she tells you how to defeat it (Hint: LOCAL)

vid: https://x.com/RealDrJaneRuby/status/1820629361021607964

Better, go to:  https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1820629361021607964.html

EDIT: IT'S JUST MIND BLOWING TO HEAR IT SPELLED OUT!!
A 12 MIN MUST HEAR!

Last edited by Dove on Wed Aug 07, 2024 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2024 11:30 am

I don't know this vid compares to the one on rumble

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2024 1:54 pm

TIMES UP, THE CLOCKS RUN OUT, ITS OVER:bangbang:

DONALD TRUMP TWEET AUG 8 = 5:5 BELOW:point_down:

"TIK TOK" BY KESHA RELEASED AUG 7, 2009:clock6:

"I WAKE UP IN THE MORNING FEELING LIKE P-DIDDY":notes:

KESHA ALBUM GAG ORDER:cd:   

THE GAG ORDER IN THE SILENT WAR ENDS WHOSE NAME THEY DROPPING:interrobang:

KESHA TRIED TO EXPOSE THE TRUTH IN HER MUSIC > CANNIBAL, DANCING WITH THE DEVIL, VAMPIRE  YOUR LOVE IS MY DRUG, TIK TOK :notes:🩸

11.3 INDICTMENTS PLACE HOLDER THEY CAN NO LONGER HIDE IN THE SHADOWS:page_facing_up:

Q: 11.4 = ZERO DAY CYBER-POWER ATTACKS TO CENSOR :crystal_ball:

KING CHARLES DEATH = 888 AUGUST 8, 2024:skull_crossbones:

ITS SUICIDE WEEKEND ONCE THE KING IS DEAD THEIR PROTECTION IS GONE:eyes:

KESHA'S TATTOO > SATURN > EXPOSING THE LINK BETWEEN THE SATANISTS & THE ROMAN EMPIRE SATURN WORSHIPERS 🪐

PITBULL & KESHA SONG "TIMBER" GOES THE HOUSE OF CARDS :black_joker:

ITS TIME TO WAKE UP AMERICA & THE WORLD :earth_asia:

https://x.com/TraderGirlQ/status/1821244769978184187?t=VrLaoJzdElPq4ZBejvuoXw&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2024 5:09 pm

17:17    8/8   tomorrow?  the date's not been on the events calendar....

:x: SOMETHING QUITE HUGE IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN: MARTIAL LAW, MILITARY TRIBUNALS OR BOTH? EXPLORING THE DRASTIC MEASURES OF MARTIAL LAW AND THE NECESSITY OF MILITARY TRIBUNALS
- IT'S TIME :alarm_clock:

https://t.me/MrPool_Q

Maybe it's in this matrix post   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 1f447 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2024 5:37 pm

ECLIPSE MOONFALL SKY EVENT TONIGHT:bangbang::bangbang:

ECLIPSE BY STEPHANIE MAYER RELEASED AUG 7, 2007 EXACTLY 17 YEARS AGO :sparkles:

AN ELECTROMAGNETIC PULSE (EMP) IS THE ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATION FROM A NUCLEAR EXPLOSION > NUCLEAR EARNINGS TONIGHT (NXE), LUCILLE BALLS BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY PRODUCER OF I LOVE LUCY JESS OPPENHEIMER :rocket:

OPPENHEIMER #1 MOVIE RELEASED JULY 21, 2023 EXACTLY 1 YEAR 17 DAYS AGO (711 FALL OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE, GENESIS 7:11 THE FLOOD)

AN EMP OR SOLAR INCIDENT COULD RESULT IN BLACKOUT WARFARE > BLACKOUT NECESSARY:new_moon:

RUSSIA AND CHINA (BRICS) HAS THE ABILITY TO DESTROY THE U.S. POWER GRID & DEGRADE MILITARY CAPABILITIES WITH A NONKINETIC FIRST STRIKE - US NAVAL INSTITUTE :flag_ru::flag_cn:

DAVID COPPERFIELD SAID HE WILL MAKE THE MOON DISAPEAR IN 2024 🪄🪄🪄

ASTRONOMERS BELIVE THE MOON WAS FORMED 4.5 BILLION YEARS AGO > 45 = TRUMP :full_moon:

MOONFALL > RELEASED FEB 4, 2022 (6/6) > 30 MONTHS 3 DAYS FROM SUG 7, 2024. (33) NEXT WEEK IS ALSO THE 33 WEEK OF THE YEAR. (33)

Q POST 33: I’M HOPEFUL MY TIME SPENT HERE WAS NOT WASTED. TAKE GOOD CARE. GOD BLESS.

SAME DIRECTOR AS DAY AFTER TOMORROW, 2012, INDEPENDENCE DAY, WHITE HOUSE DOWN, ITS GONNA BE BIBLICAL :clapper::raised_hands:

CHRIS CORNELL DIED 5/18/2017 > 88 MONTHS FROM THE OCT 2, 2024 ECLIPSE. 10/2 (MICKEY MOUSE CLOCK):alarm_clock:

CHRIS CORNELL > BLACK HOLE SUN "WON'T YOU COME" "WASH AWAY THE RAIN" :umbrella::umbrella:

JFK SENT US TO THE MOON! 🪐

IN JFKS SPEECH REGARDING THE MOON LANDING HE TALKS OF THE CROSSROADS OF AMERICA AT THIS POINT BETWEEN FREEDOM & TYRANNY.:white_check_mark:

APOLLO 11 LAUNCH DATE JULY 16, 1969 > 55 YEARS AGO SAME DAY JFK JR DIED.:rocket:

Q: POTUS & JFK JR. RELATIONSHIP. PLANE CRASH. THE START:fire:

EVERYTHING THE ELITES DO IS BASED OFF THE MOON CYCLE.:calendar:

DEC 14, 2020 WAS A TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE & AMERICA BEGAN FIRST COVID-19 VACCINATIONS & BIDEN ELECTION OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED:syringe:

CREEDANCE CLEARWATER REVIVAL CCR > BAD MOON RISING > "I SEE TROUBLE ON THE WAY, I SEE EARTHQUAKES & LIGHTNING":zap:

5.3 EATHQUAKE CONFIRMED IN CALIFORNIA TODAY. BLACK SWAN EVENT GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE

Q POST 53: "IT HAD TO BE THIS WAY":eyes:

ROMAN EMPIRE GOD LUNA IS THE MOON GODDESS :full_moon:

SOL & LUNA REPRESENT THE EXTENT OF ROMAN RULE OVER THE WORLD :stadium:️

ELON MUSK ALL YEAR > FALL OF ROME :bank:

I ASKED GOOGLE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF THE MOON DISAPPEARED:interrobang: ASTRONOMY. COM "THE MOON HOLDS EARTHS 23.5 DEGREE TILT. WITHOUT OUR SATELLITE THE PLANET WOULD WOBBLE"

THEY CALLED THE MOON A SATELLITE 🤯

IT ALSO STATES THE SEASONS & TIDES WOULD BE REDUCED > FLAT EARTH, HAARP DESTROYED :thinking:

PAT WATERS & PINK FLOYD ALBUM > DARK SIDE OF THE MOON > WATCH THE WATER :ocean:

MOVIE ARTIC BLAST AN ECLIPSE SETS OF AN ICE AGE & DESTROYS LANDMARKS LIKE THE GOLDEN GATE BRIDE & STATUE OF LIBERTY > RELEASED APRIL 4, 2010 (44) :bomb:

Q POST 44/55> LOOK TO TWITTER SIMPLY THIS MY FELLOW AMERICANS THE STORM IS UPON US:bird:

IN THE SHOW HERO'S THE ECLIPSE GAVE THEM SUPER POWERS & A SECOND ECLIPSE TOOK THEM AWAY. IT WAS ALSO RESPONSIBLE FOR HEALING:eyes:

FREQUENCY CHANGES MAYBE HEAL THE WORLD OF PARASITES & DECALCIFY THE PENAL GLAND🤯

Q: "BLACK OUT NECESSARRY?" :new_moon:

Q: "DARK TO LIGHT?" :waxing_gibbous_moon:

Q: "DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE GRAVITY OF THE SITUATION?":earth_asia:

MICHAEL JACKSON TOLD US "THIS IS IT:bangbang:" BEFORE HE "DIED" > FAMOUS DANCE MOVE "THE MOON WALK!":alarm_clock:

KING CHARLES DEATH GEMATRIA 888 = AUG 8, 2024 ALL HELL IS ABOUT TO BREAK LOSE:skull_crossbones:

KESHA SONG TICK TOK RELEASED TODAY AUGUST 7 > TIMES UP LFG ITS SHOW TIME:tada::tada::tada:

https://x.com/TraderGirlQ/status/1821262756957569481?t=95-YOOeat1OJtZmKuv0Hcw&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2024 4:12 am

CABLES >]: The FAKE BODY DOUBLE of Julian Assange was killed in London Jail in 2020 and another body Double was placed in< 
__
Why?

The REAL CABLES>]; WIRES of Military operations had Julian Assange in protective custody ( remember Pompeo CIA director said he wanted to kill Assange and News stories broke that the U.S. Government plotted to kill Assange _trended<).. Because the CIA did go after him and did kill the body double in 2020 . Then another was placed by white hats ( they were trolling the CIA/ deep state). 
     The REAL story is TRUMP's ( w/world Associates) paid for Assanges defense .. (Trump did personally wire funds also... All this WILL come out in due time with paper trail)
      Assange was placed in protective custody this whole time. 

*Remember two months ago i told you KEEP YOUR EYES ON ASSANGE > i said this because i got CABLES>] that white hats were going to make a move and free him 
( the reason for this is white hats in Military intelligence got the ASSANGE KILLSWITCH 
_ .*> The hundreds(/thousand) of terabytes of data connected to Hillary Clinton, pizzagate, pedophile rings connected to Epstein and ELITES> P. DIDDY> HOLLYWOOD //// ALL THE DATA TERABYTES were hidden in the Internet through certain unopened email accounts and locked chambers in the deep web,> including real software and servers of WikiLeaks that was hidden in secure banks/////

_NOW White Hats/military have FULL control of servers, software. And the Assange Internet KILLSWITCH programs<
and finished all the investigation and sealed indictments connected to ALL THE INFORMATION WIKI LEAKS HAD STORED IN KILLSWITCH OPERATIONS////

____
There is Major panic at the Pentagon and the CIA ,  deep state military intelligent and Washington DC ELITES as The real ASSANGE makes a Real reappearance ....
They know there is no use to kill him now because the military have all the data and servers and KILLSWITCH KEYS///

There is true panic in DC > corrupt 3 letter agencies and deep state military leaders as the KILLSWITCH HOLDS KEYS TO THE REAL EVENTS OF 911 documents and emails and phone calls connecting Bush. chaney. Clinton. CIA. DARLPA to 911 EVENTS<
_
_> a big part of bringing down Assange by the deep state was the cover up adrenochrome connected to clintons human trafficking John podesta pedophilia rings> Epstein>>>> Hollywood.. P Diddy and top ELITES and music executives 
______
Now there is PANIC as the Rockefellers/ the Carnegie endowment ( CIA operators) + Elites are in desperate panic to create new laws to stop WHISTLEBLOWERS and Any accusations against the CIA and Pentagon for corruption connected to human trafficking, conspiracy and slanderous accusations ( right now the Democrats are preparing a Bill to stop Whistleblowers or EXPOSURE of podesta/ Clintons connection to pedophile rings and trafficking torture rituals> adrenochrome...
( Remember i told you months ago this was so going to come back.. And Trump also said he wanted to expose Anthony Weiner this all connected to ASSANGE AND MILITARY OPERATIONS...... This why there is complete panic inside Hollywood and top of music industry)
__
CHEYENNE MOUNTAIN is very busy with USSF and the ASSANGE KILLSWITCH KEYS 
... But at the same time U.S. military have been hosting Mexican nationals for emergency training in Colorado mountains. Large underground bunkers near Cheyenne mountains. 
     The reason white hats are secretly training thousands of Mexican nationals for war and battle is because they are being sent back to Mexico in underground.Maglev Trains //// There is panic in parts of the Patriot communities that CHEYENNE mountain has been taken over by cartels and Mexicans < this far from the TRUTH////
The REAL TRUTH is white hats are training tens of thousands of Mexicans for a revolution to over throw the Mexican government controlled by the CIA operations for over a half a century .

Join, it's not too late!   https://t.me/Official_MrPool

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2024 4:14 am

BLACK SWAN EVENTS<
BLACK SWAN 1 
BLACK SWAN 2 
BLACK SWAN 3 
BLACK SWAN 4
> ELECTION STOPPED<
BLACK SWAN 5 ( NEAR CIVIL WAR) 
BLACK SWAN 6 MARSHAL LAW
BLACK SWAN. BLACK SWAN
>>>> BLACK SWAN EVENTS<<<<

STOCK UP PATRIOTS 

Join, it's not too late!  https://t.me/Official_MrPool

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2024 4:20 am

CABLES,>]: CIA> GLOBALIST  [ DS] PLANNING A> REAL ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT>>>>> AND BLAME IRAN FOR THE ASSASSINATION
{ DROPped military/ Fbi files inside intelligence agencies confirm Iran is considering detonation of bombs, :boom: explosions to Assassinate Trump....>>>
> MIL.WIRES>]; INDICATE IT'S A FALSE FLAG EVENT BEING STAGED BY THE CIA> GLOBALIST [ DS] to blame Iran for he bombings.
__

_NOW IT'S BECOMING CLEARER WHY THE WHITE HATS STAGED THE FIRST FAKE ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT,< 
>White hats knew the CIA[ ds] GLOBALIST are planning a massive explosion to kill Trump and blame Iran >>> so GLOBALIST CIA Pentagon can go to War with Iran Russia and [EPSTEIN] pedophilia operations won't be exposed and the creation of the virus can be covered up and forgotten with a new placed president and the plandemic operations would be covered up along with world money laundering operations to Israel and Ukraine. 

>>> The White hats ( Military operations+) created the fake Assassination attempt to bring down the DEEP STATE operators around Trump and the infiltration of the Biden administration Secret Service that is being used to protect Trump at the rallies 
.> Trump is trying to get open military protection and remove the Bidens Secret Service from him ( many of the Secret Service agents are black hats, including the intelligence that is given to the security around Trump and the intelligence given to the police departments and to the Secret Service)

_BEHIND THE SCENES>]; Documents are being filled by Trump and military advisors and are engaging with the U.S.  government and letting them know they lost confidence in the Secret Service and the intelligence coming through from the FBI. CIA AND CERTAIN SECTORS OF THE PENTAGON INTELLIGENCE<
_>>> AND NOW TRUMP WANTS PROTECTION FROM UNITED STATES SPECIAL OPERATIONS COMMANDS AND TRUE SPECIAL FORCES _

>White hats ( military alliance ops) had to stage the first assassination attempt to give a CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER warming to the people of the United States > because the next Assassination Attempt is going to be bigger and> REAL)  >  and could lead to full war with Iran as the deep state is planning>
>The deep state is planning to kill Joe Biden and blame MAGA for the assassination. at the same time they want to kill Trump and blame Iran.... And [ THEY] hope these events will create Marshal law in the U S. And bring in an Emergency President that will Use the DEEP STATE MILITARY OPERATIONS ( OPERATORS) to control U.S. citizens and arrest hundreds of thousands of Patriots including killing. CARLSON> MUSK >Patel and arresting the military who supported Trump the past years/))))
_in short the deep state is trying to fully take over the United States in OVERT  Deep State MILITARY COUP OPERATIONS through the Assassination of TRUMP & BIDEN and creating a FULL AUTHORITARIAN DICTATORSHIP over U.S. citizens and government ( meaning more vaccines. Pandemics, full censorship, and Arrest of anyone who goes against the GLOBALIST cia[ ds]  regimen.)
____
_
_NOW you should understand why the Alliance white hats Miilitary ops _STAGED the first Trump Assassination attempt!!!!.
It's was a very IMPORTANT EVENT to EXPOSE the military COUP< bring in congressional hearings and get the Military involved in OVERT OPERATIONS to Protect Trump ( because when the military is overtly protecting Trump with Special Forces , any attack on Trump is attack on the military and is an ACT OF WAR AND MILITARY PROTOCOLS<)
___

PLEASE BE CAREFUL OUT THERE PATRIOTS IF YOUR GOING TO ATTEND THE TRUMP RALLIES .. REMEMBER THE DEEP STATE IS PLANNING TO EXPLOSIONS AT THE RALLY OR NEAR THE EVENTS AND BLAME IRAN.
________
Do you think it was coincidence that a massive bullet 223 Remington or more deadlier 5.56 NATO bullet shot from AR15 gun that punctured Trumps ear would only leave a scratch ? > One in a million chance.
( The bullet would have left a massive hole and ripped through )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2024 4:22 am

Do you think a CIA. Deep state & Globalist killing assassination operations would leave the job to a 20 year old nerdy kid?
With no second shooter to confirm a real death kill? ( Zero in a million chance... Even lee Harvey Oswald ( the patsy)had back up shooters .

Do you think it's coincidence that Trump looked at the JumboTron screen for the first time and referenced the screen for the first time in any rally at the moment of the shooting looking to his right and directly towards to the shooter? ( Zero in a million chance) 

You think it's coincidence that trump said 
"If you really want to see something this sad take a look" > then Trump gets shot ... You think that remark is coincidence?

You think a one camera man took a photo and caught the speed of bullet that can travel up to 2,000 mph on his camera?
( One in A million chance. Nearly impossible)

Do you Q The Storm just guessed up the Fake STAGED assassination attempt a few weeks before and warned everyone that the event was coming and Trump was going to survive? ( Zero in a million chance)
_
Have Faith Patriots. Your prayers are important we are coming DEEP INTO THE STORM OF MASS CONFUSION. PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATIONS . DANGER. NEAR CIVIL WAR EVENTS..... NEAR NUCLEAR WAR EVENTS. 

HAVE FAITH. MILITARY OPERATIONS ARE BEHIND THE SCENES EXPOSING THE COMING DEEP STATE MILITARY COUP AND OPERATIONS <
__
_There is a reason Putin praises MUSK. 
_XI of China has his financial heads meeting MUSK. 
_South American Presidents and their financial leaders are talking with Musk 
>There is a powerful reason why Musk United with Trump ( i told you this was an going to happen long long ago and these were operations as Trump. Patel have Musk the biggest military contracts in history) 

There is a reason Trump told you a one year celebration from 2025 -2026 is going to take place! 

You have more than you know dear Patriots 
> Counter measures in place.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2024 4:24 am

Did you ever hear of the Independent Treasury Act of 1920?

The Independent Treasury Act of 1920 suspended the de jure (meaning "by right of legal establishment")
Treasury Department of the United States government. 

Our Congress turned the treasury department over to a private corporation, which when seen in its true light, is a fascist monopolistie cartel, the Federal Reserve and their agents. 

The bulk of the ownership of the Federal Reserve System, a very well kept secret from the American Citizen, is held by these banking interests, and NONE is held by the United States Treasury:

Rothschild Bank of London

Rothschild Bank of Berlin

Warburg Bank of Hamburg

Warburg Bank of Amsterdam

Lazard Brothers of Paris

Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy

Chase Manhattan Bank of New York 

Goldman, Sachs of New York

Lehman Brothers of New York

Kuhn Locb Bank of New York

The Federal Reserve is at the root of most of our present statutory regulations, "laws", in the control and
regulation of virtually all aspects of human activity in the United States, through successively socialistic
constructions laid upon the Commerce clause of the Constitution. 

Basically, the Federal Reserve is the "STATE" of the United States.

Thomas Jefferson once said:

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies".

The Gold Standard is how we undo all of this corruption.

Subscribe to:
https://t.me/+m4fRQKWJnj1hYjUx

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2024 4:26 am

Message to all conspiracy theorists and curators
To all of you who have spent years being ridiculed on social media and being called "crazy" and still standing up for what you believe in and trying to spread the truth to the public. L
You lose friends and family, and despite being ridiculed, you speak the truth.
To all the lightworkers, starseeds, wayshowers, and alternative therapists who have always felt left out and different but never stopped being people who tried to offer another perspective on things.
I learned about energy healing, crystals, Mother Gaia, and healing therapies while everyone around me laughed.
You were different, you were eccentric, and you never adapted or adapted to this situation without regret.
For sensitive people who are heartbroken after learning about human trafficking, pedophile rings, and harm to children.
The woke people who realized what was going on in the world and had to break their hearts into a million pieces while thinking everyone in their lives was losing their minds. You had to face all this alone and it broke your heart, but you made it through and faced the dark night of the soul!!
To the old souls who feel alone and different, who strive every day to help humanity who have lost many friends and family in the process of awakening.
The people who don't go out anymore, the people who research till the end of the day, the people who dare to stand up and say things that no one else would say. >>>>>>>
You have dedicated your life to this ascension process. >>>>>>>
I respect each and every one of you. >>>>>>>
This process is the hardest thing anyone has ever had to do, but you did it first. >>>>>>>
Every day more and more people are waking up. >>>>>>>
I know it's hard and I know you can be exhausted and exhausted by the negative reactions you're getting, but this fight will be over soon and soon the world will realize what we did. , and stay strong because you will find out why you did it. >>>>>>>
Where one goes, all go too. >>>>>>>
This time will be mentioned in history, and your efforts to awaken and heal humanity will not only affect our existence on Earth, but everything throughout the universe.
This is a galactic event and you chose this task before incarnating into this timeline. 

You chose to be here now. 

You are a divine being, remember who you are.

Endless blessings.
 The best is yet to come.
God is in command.

Subscribe for more:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2024 4:27 am

:diamonds:The List of Traitors Hanged in GITMO - More:point_right:                                                                                                                                                                                     

September 9 2021 Bill Cliton dead at GITMO

September 9 2021 Delta Force arrests Chelsea Clinton

September 21 2021 Bill Gates military tribunal: Day 2

September 22 2021 Cuomo military tribunal

September 23 2021 Bill Gates military tribunal: Day 4

September 24 2021 Gates Foundation threatens

September 25 2021 Military Tribunal convicts Bill Gates

September 25 2021 At GITMO Bill Gates denied retrial

September 26 2021 Trump vows swift return as military completeselection fraud investigation

September 29 2021 Cuomo Tribunal delayed until October 11

September 30 2021 Bill Clinton death ruled a homicide death by poison

October 5 2021 Bill Gates hanged at GITMO ahead of schedule

October 6 2021 Chelsea Clinton to face military tribunal

October 10 2021 Hunter Biden military tribunal: Day 1

October 11 2021 Military convicts Hunter Biden deathpenalty

October 11 2021 Gavin Newsom wants white school kids to learn howto sharecrop

October 11 2021 Military onvicts Andrew Cuomo

October 12 2021 Hunter Biden hanged at GITMO

October 13 2021 Pfizer clot shot is tracking you if you got it

October 18 2021 Colin Powell commited suicide

October 18 2021 Delta Force raids adrenochrome warehouse

October 19 2021 Hanks former co-star Peter Scolari executedby military

October 20 2021 Trump opens investigation into Baldwin shooting

October 20 2021 Chelsea Clinton military tribunal Day 1

October 29 2021 Baldwintried to pimp his preteen daughter Ireland in 2007

October 30 2021 Chelsea Clinton military tribunal: Day 2 - CDC whistleblower admits to rrn that the current vaccines have killed at least 25000 people. Also, military study done by us army medical and research command suggests that less than 5,000 Americans really died from COVID 19, 98 per cent of whom were morbidly obese sick or had multiple comorbidities

October 31 2021 Military convicts Chelsea Clinton

October 31 2021 Raid cargo ship full of smuggled children

November 2 2021 US Marine Corps mulls defecting from traitorous armedforces

November 4 2021 Military executes Andrew Cuomo

November 7 2021 Military arrests bedridden Gavin Newsom

November 11 2022 Child porn dungeon found in Newsoms basement…

November 11 2021 Chelsea Clinton hanged at GITMO

November 9 2021 Gavin Newsom awakens from vaccine coma at GITMO

November 11 2011 Deep-state unveils Newsom-doppelganger

November 13 2021 Deep State CIA spooks defecting to White Hats
*November 15 2021 Military arrests former president George W Bush
*November 16 2021 At GITMO Newsom blames Pelosi for everything
*November 18 2021 Mark Mezvinsky (George Soros nephew, and Chelsea Clinton’s husband to face military-tribunal

Subscribe for more:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2024 4:30 am

Reposts   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 1f446  Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 1f447 
O. SAT. 3 AUGUST 2024 NESARA GESARA REFORMATIONS:

· NESARA / GESARA is the most groundbreaking reformations to sweep the world in the entire history of the world.

· All foreigners will be required to return home in order for them to receive their GESARA Payments.

P. NESARA DOES THE FOLLOWING:

a. Zero's out all Credit Card, Mortgage and other bank and loan transaction debts.

b. Abolishes the Internal Revenue Service and the Income Tax.

c. IRS employees will be transferred to the US Treasury National Sales Tax area.

d. The Federal Reserve will be absorbed into the US Treasury.

e. Creates a 14% - 17% National Sales Tax, applied to NEW ITEMS only for government revenue. Some of it goes to states, rest to new national government.

f. Used items sold will not be taxed. Food & Medicines will not be taxed.

g. Sets up Restitution Payments for those victimized by Chattel Property Bonds. Those Aged 61 and over will receive a lump sum payment. Those Aged 41 to 60 will receive scheduled payments set time and sign work contract. Those Aged 29-40 will have to sign a Work Contract to receive their funds. Initiates a Universal Basic Income or UBI for those 16-29 years old.

h. An increase for retired Senior Citizens up to 3x current SSN amount up to $5,000.00

i. Dissolves US Inc. and returns the country to 1791 Constitution and Common Law.

J. Admiralty-Equity & Civil Laws are dissolved. Judges & Lawyers will be retrained in Constitutional Law.

k. Restores the Original 13th Amendment known as the Titles of Nobility Amendment.

l. Requires that New Presidential and Congressional Elections occur within 120 days.

m. Monitors Elections and prevents illegal election activities of everyone.

n. Creates a new US Treasury Rainbow Currency that is Asset Backed.

o. Forbids the sale of American Birth Certificates as chattel property bonds.

p. Initiates a new US Treasury Banking System in alignment with Constitutional Law.

q. Restores Personal Financial Privacy.

r. Ceases All Military Activities Worldwide.

s. Establishes World Peace.

t. Releases enormous sums of money to be used for Humanitarian Purposes.

u. Enables the release of over 6,000 patents of suppressed technologies including free energy devices, anti-gravity and medical bed technologies.

THE RODRIGUEZ TRUST REDEMPTION AND EXCHANGE FUNDING PROGRAM:

· The Rodriguez Trust, based in the Philippines, is reportedly over 100 years old. It is claimed to be the single largest source of funds in the world.

· Dr. Alan Cohler is said to be the asset manager of the trust. The trust is backed by gold, some of which is said to come from King Solomon’s Temple.

· However, these claims are often associated with spiritual and metaphysical beliefs, and their validity is not universally accepted. For definitive information, legal consultation is recommended.

· The value of both the St. Germain and Rodriguez Trusts have 3083 zeros behind them.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2024 5:34 am

�Chess�
Make no mistake. [They] lost and they know it!
In Chess both parties know when the last moves are made before Checkmate. The loser has one option- stall the game- this lasts only moments>before the END_GAME

+All the Shootings & fb-.i crap & border ect.ext is STALLING 

>TRUTH< The Military DOESN'T need the election audit RESULTS.. They have everything...<

It's all OPTICS for RED PILLING the masses... White HATS working hard behind the scene to EXPOSE everything.. From FAUCI to Gates to Election results to Covid19 EXPOSURE.. AND BRINGING TO[MSM]

_After _EVENTS The Military will drop the HAMMER (TRIBUNALS against all the leaders in the three branches of the government system that helped Foreign adversaries to capture the U.S Gov. System... And brought the Coup against a sitting PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP)

FAITH

Promises made. Promises kept.

https://t.me/QTheStormQ

:link: (@QTheStormQ) :cloud_tornado:️

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2024 5:35 am

There was a time when our children stood at attention, and with pride, put their hand on their heart, and in one UNITED voice, recited the PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE.
There was a time when STRENGTH and HONOR meant something.
There was a time when standing for our FLAG meant something.
There was a time when our history (heritage) was taught with PRIDE and RESPECT.
There was a time when respect was given to those who serve(d), bled, and died to protect and defend our FREEDOM. 
There was a time when we were GRATEFUL.
There was a time when our ACCOMPLISHMENTS meant something.
There was a time when these UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, ONE NATION UNDER GOD, was UNITED.
There was a time when these UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, ONE NATION UNDER GOD, was UNITED UNDER THE AMERICAN FLAG.
A FLAG THAT WAS CARRIED IN BATTLE BY BRAVE PATRIOTS AS A SYMBOL OF FREEDOM & JUSTICE FOR ALL NO MATTER RACE, RELIGION, OR BACKGROUND.
A BEACON OF HOPE WHEN FLOWN.
A MARK OF RESPECT TO THEIR MEMORY TO THOSE WHO WILLFULLY SACRIFICED THEIR LIVES TO DEFEND. 
There was a time when, WE, THE PEOPLE, decided our future.
There was a time when, WE, THE PEOPLE, had a voice. 
There was a time when, WE, THE PEOPLE, were UNITED and STRONG.
There was a time when the media was free from political bias [and corruption].
There was a time when our elected leaders stood their ground, dug in, and defended those they represented. 
How many Men and Women in uniform are currently serving on the frontlines abroad only to look back in horror to see the homeland on fire? 
What does the word ‘Patriot’ mean to you?
LAND OF THE FREE.
HOME OF THE BRAVE.
Now is not the time to be complacent. 
Will you answer the call?
 “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.” – Reagan
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2024 5:46 am

The war is real.
The threat is real.
CLINTON PANIC.
CLINTON FEAR.
OBAMA IS NOT IN THE US.
JUDGEMENT DAY COMING.

https://t.me/X11322311X

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2024 6:15 am

:rotating_light:FUTURE PROVES PAST:rotating_light:

So hypothetically if this were my movie and I wanted to wake up as many people as possible to the lies and the propaganda and the level of evil created at the hands of our own government, I would first:

:dizzy:Pick a target that can clearly expose the truth about everything.:bridge_at_night::statue_of_liberty:

:dizzy:Create a Hollywood frightening yet realistic terror attack on the target filled with death, destruction and crisis actors.:scream:

:dizzy:Ensure that crisis actors of previous psyops such as Ashley Babbitt, George Floyd and others are strategically placed throughout the carnage.:skull_crossbones:

:dizzy:Close down all access to the target including boat entry using police, and necessary barricades.:oncoming_police_car:

:dizzy:Utilize HAARP to create a fog screen so thick that you cannot see the target within a 360° radius:cloud_tornado:️

:dizzy:Then send off a nation wide Emergency Broadcast creating panic and airing the Hollywood drama to the masses on nation wide replay. Along with new breaking information stories. Ensuring federally funded schools and institutions air the footage as well.:iphone:

:dizzy:I'd let the nation sit on it for a few days keeping up the barricades and the fog using HAARP so that the effect of what just happened really sets in just like it did during 9/11. The trauma, the pain all the emotions set in. The need to believe it is real:

:dizzy:Then after the word is spread and emotions have festered I would lift the vail. Remove the FOG. Have anonymous or whoever come over the screens and tell the people what really happened, the TRUTH and show how they were fooled not just this one time, but for their whole lives. Then point out the crisis actors from our past and show the many times they had been used to fool us. Then continue to Awaken the masses, and exit the matrix thru continued world wide DECLASS. :tv:

:dizzy:That is what I would do, if this was my movie. The GGB has been fogged out all week including today, think that is another coincidence?:bridge_at_night::point_down::point_down::point_down:
(Goldengatebridge)

Q - Hello GEORGE. FUTURE PROVES PAST :crystal_ball:

Elon Musk > "Believe What You See, NOT What your told". The day before the FEMA Test Alert

~T edit: Yup. 

https://x.com/TraderGirlQ/status/1820861595016204398?t=aNJczgefSlxPdpO3OWBNxQ&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2024 6:40 am

ELExodus

@ELExodus7
·
Dec 27, 2023

One big movie set......
The greatest military operation ever.....

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 GCZrLD-WAAEl7ln?format=jpg&name=360x360

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 GCZrLdPWMAA_eAO?format=jpg&name=360x360

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 GCZrLz0WUAALA6L?format=jpg&name=small

RUNWAY EVACUATION, AFGHANISTAN
https://x.com/i/status/1740196222244376596

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2024 8:56 am

???????????? ???????????????????? ???????????????????? ????????????????

An event so sinister that it must disrupt the 2024 elections. 

Some will call it a black swan event.

1. Assassination attempt on Trump.
2. False flag attacks to blame Russia.
3. Nationwide cyberattacks to disrupt the power grid.
4. A new pandemic 

Lindsey Graham is warning about a new 9/11 style attack.

Tucker Carlson has warned about an assassination attempt on Trump.

"Who will be the first to get arrested in 2024?"

https://t.me/Q++

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2024 9:08 am

[SKY EVENT]

]]] SKY EVENT [[
[CHAPTER NUMBER ONE ]][
||| LIGHT UP THE WORLD ||

https://t.me/Official_MrPool

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2024 11:17 am

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 1f446  Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 1f446 

>SKY EVENT
RED SKY :BLUE SKY; LIGHT SKY
Project Blue Beam
_SOUND SKY EVENT_<

BEHIND THE SCENES>]; THE CABAL DEEP STATE [ DS] DEEP DARK OPERATIONS ARE GETTING READY TO INITIATE  _SKY_EVENT
>Project Blue Beam

;>_Behind the scenes>]; The White hats Military Alliance +USSF///STARLINK are getting ready to initiate ( GAME THEORY, COUNTER OPERATIONS> ) _SKY _EVENT
> OPERATIONS THAT> MIMIC  _Project Blue Beam
___
Q+
___
What is +?
>] Answer: + is x > the crossing of operations> Game theory Operations ( mimicking the deep state moves & ops,  but with a different outcome benefitting the Alliance military strategies and war games, real CURRENT Operations) 

Why did Trump place the United States Space Force inside the military intelligence?
Why was Cheyenne mountain military Base closed off to the outside world and to Biden, Obama and CIA<?

Why did Trump, Ezra,  Kash Patel give Elon Musk the biggest military contracts in history? ( Remember i told you long ago in 2020 that Trump and Musk's public split in 2017 was a all a show, and then Musk would acquire Twitter and THEN AFTER MUSK AND TRUMP WOULD PUBLICLY REUNITE<<<< All these events happened now!)

+ = x
Who is Q+?
Why did USSF military intelligence put an x on their logo,?
Why did Musk name Twitter x?
Why did  USSF use the color black and white and why did Musk MIMIC the color on X?
Why did USSF initiate RED SKIES _EVENT MILITARY OPERATIONS
Why did Alex Jones say Musk was a chef and commander inside of USSF ?
Why did Musk reinstate Jones to X after this comment and the comment was never addressed and swept under the rug?

We are coming into a very strong part of THE STORM. The part where the deep state is going to initiate SKY EVENTS . FAKE ALIEN INVASION. ( INSIDE>]; their false flag event  [THEY] want to use advanced hidden military technology of [ HOLOGRAMS ] ( created in under ground in Arizona Fort Huachuca Military Base and Nevada test sites).
_[ THEY] also want to use the Power of 5g and advanced military sound weapons that creates SOUND/Waves that reach over a thousand miles
_these same 5 g military weapons use sound waves to create sickness and nausea causing massive mass panic
_Under ground D.U.M.Bs in Dulce New Mexico is just one of several D.U.M.Bs that crossed DNA of humans and Animals creating monstrous hybrids ( they want to release these monsters as Dangerous Aliens onto to cities in certain stages of Project Blue Beam )
_The deep state Military and dark deep ops have UAPs ( fake UFOs) and REAL Ufos
>>>
> The Cabal [ ds] dark ops want to initiate Project Blue Beam Alien invasion very soon to bring the world into one government and mass censorship and try to kill hundreds of millions through the Alien Wars ( fake false flag alien invasion using Holograms. 5 g, REAL explosives)
____
There is massive panic in the CIA. Pentagon. Mossad.mi6 five eyes agencies that pushed and ran the fake PANDEMIC operations and the creation of the Death bioweapon Virus and death vaccines.
As EXPOSURE of the deep state operations of happening on a mass scale. Humans across the world are awake and aware that a corrupt system is controlling their governments and laws. And on a further note the human race has already rejected the idea of another plandemic and more vaccines.. less than 5% of humans have taken the vaccines since 2023 push.

The deep state is in PANIC as TRUMP is getting ready to initiate ARREST WARS and firing of tens of thousands of U.S. government employee heads. Even the Media. Military leaders and politicians are in open panic of the arrest wars coming..>Nobody is laughing any more about THE STORM and coming Retributions. Arrest Wars.11.3. Military intervention. Nuremberg codes and tribunals.

The deep State is getting ready to initiate SKY EVENTS to block the exposure of the pedophile elite rings and the true EPSTEIN saga connected to P Diddy and the music film industry.... The deep state military intelligence is at the heart of pedophilia operations controlled by BIG ELITES, CIA. ROCKEFELLERS.

https://t.me/Official_MrPool 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2024 11:59 am

No place to put this:

Ariel
Random Facts: At Your Expense 

I do not care what anyone says. 

Rihanna still has Herpes. Which is undefeated like the internet. 

Michelle Obama still has an boink-boink :eggplant:. (And a oink-oink there). Ok, I'ma stop. 

D. Trump never left Twitter/X.

Michael Flynn is still a traitor. For people who is tired of me posting him. 

Beyonce still didn't win album of the year despite the witchcraft she used remain relevant. 

P. Diddy is a Pəd○. But you knew that. So keep scrolling. 

America has the most gold reserves of any nation. 

Megan Foxx drinks blood. And urine if you add lemon and vegan supplements. 

Mila Kunis does not like taking showers. 

Danny Glover was at Bohemian Grove. 

Kanye West sacrificed his mother. 

Loaded Lux is better than Kendrick Lamar.

Hip-Hop was not created in Jamaica. 

Jay-Z is a Freemason. So is his lips. 

Kim Kardashian wants to eat poop to stay famous. Not that she wasn't already doing it. 

Anne Conlon faked her death and worked at Sydney’s Sancta Sophia College under alias Veronica. 

P. Diddy had under age minors bused in at 3am after every party. 

Sharon Stone has a Vril in her eye. 

Sean Carter was behind the Aaliya plane crash. 

Patti LaBelle had a very smelly hotel room that you could smell from the fourth floor. Room service came with hazmat suits. 

Beyonce is a practicing occultist witch in Sedona Arizona. 

Oscar De la Hoya likes to dress up as women when he is high on coke. 

Lady Gaga had a bathtub full of blood in London's Intercontinental Hotel. 

Elon Musk took part in a Satanic Ritual when he was only 14. 

The CIA is behind MK-Ultra that most mass shooters undergo in secret military ops. 

Dionne Warwick is a man. You will not change my mind. Ok, you can if you buy my Redbox DVD collection that I never returned. 

All of Tyler Perry movies are not but premium Tubi flicks that he sold children to release in theaters. 

There must be an intervention to ensure that Oprah Winfrey does not make the Color Purple part 3. (I just don't feel safe.) 

The Box was taken off television before its time. 

Horror movies were better on VHS with Blockbuster rentals. 

Slapstick comedy was never funny. And should have went away with Chris Farley. 

Halle Berry has Annunaki feet. She still fine. But you touch me with them toes and we fighting. 

Be thankful I am not the president. Because I'll put in stipulations where if you don't use your turn signals your car ain't turning. 

The Earth is hollow and inhabited by advanced civilizations. But some of you should never go. 

I will never forgive Bobby Valentino for that stupid a** chorus in Mrs Officer with Lil Wayne. 

I am not going to lie I miss Q93 Wild Wayne 9 o'clock Props. What a time. 

Whatever happened to those Nina Sky chicks? Because if they didn't make it I don't know how Rihanna became A-List with Pon De Replay. 

I am not going to lie to yall. When Ashanti did that Whitney Houston tribute on GMA back in 2012. Somebody put a price on her head and I am convinced she consulted with a Voodoo priest to remove it. 

Ok, that's all for my random facts for now. Until next time f*ck you if you don't like it. 🤨

~T edit: I'm with, know, and understand the majority of this, but Flynn. As I've told you before, I know him. I worked with him at DIA. I served "with" him. Do I know for sure, for a fact, he's not dirty? No, but I don't believe it. I still maintain contact with one of his old adjuncts at DIA, today. She may not know either....I pray not. And his successor there. I don't believe he is either. Maybe I just don't want to believe it. I'll find out soon enough.

That said, I've told you when Q says, "are you ready to serve again"...I believe unquestionably Q is referring to Admiral Mike Roger's, whom I also know.

We all know we will be surprised at the end. Hate the not knowing for sure.

https://x.com/Prolotario1/status/1820983739750760593?t=XavxyLmaPcFpW5-mTcVYyQ&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2024 3:30 pm

This is the king,  not the Prince

KING SALMAN DEAD INCOMING:bangbang:

KING OF SAUDI ARABIA SINCE JAN 23, 2015 EXACTLY 114 MONTHS AGO:crown:

SICK WITH PNEUMONIA MAY 19, 2024 > EXACTLY 11 WEEKS 4 DAYS AGO :mask:

11.4 ZERO DAY CYBER-POWER ATTACKS INCOMING :computer:

SAUDI ARABIA = OIL & GOLD TIME TO COLLAPSE THE DOLLAR :full_moon:

SAUDI ARABIA THE BLOODY WONDERLAND :red_circle:

88 YEARS OLD FOR 88MPH:fire::fire:

GEMATRIA KING SALMAN DEAD = 115 & 262 TITANIC > REMEMBER REMEMBER THE FIFTH OF NOVEMBER :performing_arts::performing_arts::performing_arts:

GEMATRIA KING SALMAN HEART ATTACK = RIPPLE CASE SETTLED > XRP TOO THE MOON:bangbang::crescent_moon::rocket:
@MikeCristo8 @Prolotario1 @echodatruth @ShadowofEzra @WallStreetApes

~T edit: Salmaan is 88 years old. 88.

https://x.com/TraderGirlQ/status/1821373734776635670?t=usAkcvVBrQMpu4Tu9DYywA&s=19
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2024 3:33 pm

The biggest and best meteor shower of 2024 is upon us - but NASA officials have warned Americans they'll need to leave the city to catch it properly. 

The Perseid meteor shower will peak this weekend between Sunday, August 11 and Monday, August 12

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ar…

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2024 3:38 pm

Mr Pool Delta  8/8/22

I think you can see if at this link.  But I can't decode it..

https://t.me/Tironianae/295792

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2024 4:09 pm

So, how's the corn coming along?  Looking at end of Sept to start and into October to harvest.
How old do you figure Grassley is now?
-----------------

Scavino says Obama wants back in the race.  He has backstabbing friends?  Imagine that.
----------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2024 7:24 pm

Q Phone or named Pi phone - Information and video demonstration

Say goodbye to all our 'spy phones'.

Then we can get rid of those ugly and dangerous cell towers everywhere.

The Q phone has been developed and manufactured in Germany and the UK with final software updates in the US.

This smartphone is three-dimensional and of the highest quality.

It will become one of the main credit tools and most urgent expenditures in daily life for retail consumption and domestic and international commercial business. and is a subserver to exploit and maintain the quantum system with Stellar + Starlink.

This is a $500 billion manufacturing operation in three countries. And some other countries like Japan..

They are built in various warehouses around the world. Q phones will be delivered free of charge to everyone in the world.

This Quantum Space Q Phone will be used for internet connectivity...texting and calling...banking...voting and more.

It has a 3D interactive holographic display. (watch video)

QFS will create a private Internet network running on triple code and perhaps an 8G network for SATCOM.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2024 7:33 pm

Repost from QFS thread

Q phone can also connect to the quantum financial system with 8G!!!

There is a lot of talk about the Q phone now!!!

Production will be cut due to a lack of semiconductors for the latest iPhone, but it would be understandable if production is cut because semiconductors are used to make the Q phone.

And the Q phone uses 8G, which has already surpassed 6G and 7G.

Some people are worried about 8G because of 5G, but since it's the optical side, I think it's harmless!!!

This Q phone will connect to the quantum financial system from which you can receive UBI from NESARA/GESARA.

Of course, you don't need a bank, so there are no fees or other cuts.

Plus, if you try to do something bad, you can stop it immediately so you won't be able to do anything bad.

"I am attending."
Q-phones and the quantum world have already become a reality, so let's live our lives with quantum awareness!!!

We're not the only ones, but we're a good place to start.

“The news you need today… for the world you live in tomorrow.”

WHERE THERE IS CONSISTENCY, INFORMATION IS MORE RELIABLE

Everyone counting their chickens before they hatch... Do something today to improve your life and when RV happens you will be that much further along.

#Qphone #pi #invitecodepi

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2024 7:37 pm

_ the world health org strips stops the 2022 and 2023 PLANDEMIC ( but they are trying again for 2024 )
_leaders in several countries including U.S. senators and Congressional leaders start to expose a world globalist agenda connected to WEF who. 
_
_
_
_
_ so much things happened!!!!!!!
___

_DOD spokes person admits U.S. a broken corporation and military will step in a certain time as they watch and monitor U.S. citizens waking up.
_
_
_Billions across the world reject vaccines <
and new boosters<
_
_hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of millions of people got RED- PILLED in 2023.
____
SUMMER 2024 WORLD REVOLUTION
AGAINST THE DEEP STATE.
THE FALL OF THE CABAL

The best is yet to come  Join @WhiteHqtsQ
------------------------

If you haven’t noticed, we are now passed the “Silent War” phase and are into the “Open Conflict” phase, of this battle for control of our own destinies.

Next Stop:
Worldwide Simultaneous Mass_Pop Awakening.
The “Nuclear” Strike against MKUltra.

-We The People.
-Deep State MIC.
-Traitors.
-Insurgents.
-Patriots in Trusted Positions.
-Mil-Civ Alliance.

It gets bumpy from here.
Hold on tight.
Next File will be out Soon.
We are making history.

#WWG1WGA #QSentMe #SlavesNoMore #WETHEPEOPLE

Join @WhiteHqtsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2024 7:41 pm

This morning (?) we got  "Deep September"  (the little mentioned month)

There's a lot happening in the dark right now.

Moves are being made both good and bad.

Stay tuned for a surprising September.

@ShadowofEzra
----------------------------

September 11, 2024

@MasterCMiller
----------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2024 7:51 pm

This movement is not about one person or a group of people.
WE, THE PEOPLE.
You are witnessing a FULL PANIC ATTACK by the FAKE NEWS MEDIA & COVERT ALT MEDIA AFFILIATES (foreign gov’t).
They cannot contain or defeat what they do not understand. 
Is any of this normal?
Think sealed indictments count.
Think resignations of CEOs.
Think resignations of Senators.
Think resignations of Congress.
Think termination of sr FBI…
Think termination of sr DOJ…
WATERGATE X1000
Attacks will only intensify. 
Logical thinking.
Ask yourself a simple question – WHY????
Q

JOIN, THE END IS NEAR   https://t.me/The_17_Letter_Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2024 8:13 pm

:loudspeaker: Pay attention to the celebrities donating to Kamala Harris. They all have something to hide and are connected to some very bad people in the entertainment industry. 

1. Beyoncé has pledged $4 million to Kamala Harris's campaign and plans to attend fundraising events to further support her candidacy.

2. Cardi B has been vocal in her support for Harris, contributing to the list of celebrities endorsing her for the oval office.

3. Jamie Lee Curtis has expressed her backing for Harris, aligning with the broader support from Hollywood.

4. Shonda Rhimes the television producer known for creating hit shows like "Grey's Anatomy" has endorsed Harris, contributing to the fundraising efforts. 

5. Barbra Streisand the singer and actress has also shown her support for Harris, indicating her confidence in Harris's supposed leadership potential.

6. Damon Lindelof the producer and writer, known for his work on "Lost," lifted his personal ban on political donations and expressed support for Harris following President Biden's decision not to seek re-election. 

7. Andy Spahn who is a  well-known Democratic fundraiser in Hollywood, Spahn has been involved in rallying support for Harris among his network. 

8. Ben Stiller who is well-known for his works in both films and television. The son of veteran actors Jerry Stiller and Anne Meara starred in such hit movies as Keeping the Faith (2000) and Meet the Parents (2000). donated $150,000 to Kamala Harris in the of ‘Comics for Kamala” Zoom call. 

They all know what on the other side a Donald Trump administration. Some of them have had ties to J. Epstein.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next