Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trump Assassination Attempt

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2024 2:07 pm

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2024 2:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2024 2:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2024 2:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2024 2:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2024 2:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2024 2:17 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2024 8:10 am

Cheatle is covering for someone .. 
Someone very important ..

The real investigation is yet to begin...

W.H.G. (https://t.me/WHGrampaChannel)
---------------

Multiple networks cut their live feeds as Cheatle was asked about second shooter..

W.H.G. (https://t.me/WHGrampaChannel)

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2024 4:16 pm

Things that make ya go hmmm... ? Max Igan talks bout this (video above) as well as Jeff Berwick. I captured this from one of Jeff Berwick's videos at the 23 minute mark if you need sauce. (linked below)

https://old.bitchute.com/video/RFdvzGBf5uCJ/

Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 4 Doug_m10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2024 7:37 pm

I was wondering about that high speed camera.
Going to watch the video.
----------------

BREAKING: Whistleblower tells Sen. Josh Hawley that local law enforcement partners and suppliers offered drones to Secret Service before the Trump rally, but Secret Service declined.
@GeneralMCNews

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2024 8:18 pm

Do you think maybe Cheatle and a few others didn't know it was a set up and went along with the plan to take out Trump?  Thinking it was real?
What a burn/sting operation that would be.   Gitmo time. 
I wonder who all got 'got' if this is how it was?
But it sure forced the narrative !  Moving right into the convention. 

This isn't the first time we've had some interesting character names either. "Cheatle'?

Sam Bankman Fried?  There have been others that escape me now.
---------------

But it's not like we're being played so much.  The THREAT was REAL!
They've been trying to take him out every way possible.
So maybe we gave them a controlled assassination attempt.
FAR better controlled by us than them, obviously.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2024 10:55 am

There is a q drop that outlines the attempt. WH infiltration ruined everything for them.
(Yesterday or day prior.)
-------------------
I JUST LEFT THE TRUMP ASSASSINATION SITE, WE FOUND THE TRUTH | IT’S WORSE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE…
IDK as we need this, but U can skip thru it if U want

https://conspiracydailyupdate.com/2024/07/27/i-just-left-the-trump-assassination-site-we-found-the-truth-its-worse-than-you-can-imagine/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2024 10:41 am

Here's the inside scoop. (Repost from q this am)

CABLES,&]: CIA & GLOBALIST  [ DS] PLANNING A REAL ASSASSINATION ATTEMPTAND BLAME IRAN FOR THE ASSASSINATION
{ DROPped military/ Fbi files inside intelligence agencies confirm Iran is considering detonation of bombs, :boom: explosions to Assassinate Trump....
& MIL.WIRES&]; INDICATE IT'S A FALSE FLAG EVENT BEING STAGED BY THE CIA& GLOBALIST [ DS] to blame Iran for the bombings.
__

_NOW IT'S BECOMING CLEARER WHY THE WHITE HATS STAGED THE FIRST FAKE ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT,
&White hats knew the CIA[ ds] GLOBALIST are planning a massive explosion to kill Trump and blame Iran & so GLOBALIST CIA Pentagon can go to War with Iran Russia and [EPSTEIN] pedophilia operations won't be exposed and the creation of the virus can be covered up and forgotten with a new placed president and the plandemic operations would be covered up along with world money laundering operations to Israel and Ukraine. 

& The White hats ( Military operations+) created the fake Assassination attempt to bring down the DEEP STATE operators around Trump and the infiltration of the Biden administration Secret Service that is being used to protect Trump at the rallies 
Trump is trying to get open military protection and remove the Bidens Secret Service from him ( many of the Secret Service agents are black hats, including the intelligence that is given to the security around Trump and the intelligence given to the police departments and to the Secret Service)

_BEHIND THE SCENES]; Documents are being filled by Trump and military advisors and are engaging with the U.S.  government and letting them know they lost confidence in the Secret Service and the intelligence coming through from the FBI. CIA AND CERTAIN SECTORS OF THE PENTAGON INTELLIGENCE
 AND NOW TRUMP WANTS PROTECTION FROM UNITED STATES SPECIAL OPERATIONS COMMANDS AND TRUE SPECIAL FORCES _

White hats ( military alliance ops) had to stage the first assassination attempt to give a CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER warming to the people of the United States > because the next Assassination Attempt is going to be bigger and REAL)    and could lead to full war with Iran as the deep state is planning

The deep state is planning to kill Joe Biden and blame MAGA for the assassination. at the same time they want to kill Trump and blame Iran.... And [ THEY] hope these events will create Marshal law in the U S. And bring in an Emergency President that will Use the DEEP STATE MILITARY OPERATIONS ( OPERATORS) to control U.S. citizens and arrest hundreds of thousands of Patriots including killing. CARLSON MUSK ;Patel and arresting the military who supported Trump the past years/))))
_in short the deep state is trying to fully take over the United States in OVERT  Deep State MILITARY COUP OPERATIONS through the Assassination of TRUMP & BIDEN and creating a FULL AUTHORITARIAN DICTATORSHIP over U.S. citizens and government ( meaning more vaccines. Pandemics, full censorship, and Arrest of anyone who goes against the GLOBALIST cia[ ds]  regimen.)
____
_
_NOW you should understand why the Alliance white hats Miilitary ops _STAGED the first Trump Assassination attempt!!!!.
It's was a very IMPORTANT EVENT to EXPOSE the military COUP bring in congressional hearings and get the Military involved in OVERT OPERATIONS to Protect Trump ( because when the military is overtly protecting Trump with Special Forces , any attack on Trump is attack on the military and is an ACT OF WAR AND MILITARY PROTOCOLS
___

PLEASE BE CAREFUL OUT THERE PATRIOTS IF YOUR GOING TO ATTEND THE TRUMP RALLIES .. REMEMBER THE DEEP STATE IS PLANNING TO EXPLOSIONS AT THE RALLY OR NEAR THE EVENTS AND BLAME IRAN.
________
Do you think it was coincidence that a massive bullet 223 Remington or more deadlier 5.56 NATO bullet shot from AR15 gun that punctured Trumps ear would only leave a scratch ? > One in a million chance.
( The bullet would have left a massive hole and ripped through )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2024 10:51 am

Do you think a CIA. Deep state & Globalist killing assassination operations would leave the job to a 20 year old nerdy kid?
With no second shooter to confirm a real death kill? ( Zero in a million chance... Even lee Harvey Oswald ( the patsy)had back up shooters .

Do you think it's coincidence that Trump looked at the JumboTron screen for the first time and referenced the screen for the first time in any rally at the moment of the shooting looking to his right and directly towards to the shooter? ( Zero in a million chance) 

You think it's coincidence that trump said 
"If you really want to see something this sad take a look" > then Trump gets shot ... You think that remark is coincidence?

You think a one camera man took a photo and caught the speed of bullet that can travel up to 2,000 mph on his camera?
( One in A million chance. Nearly impossible)

Do you Q The Storm just guessed up the Fake STAGED assassination attempt a few weeks before and warned everyone that the event was coming and Trump was going to survive? ( Zero in a million chance)
_
Have Faith Patriots. Your prayers are important we are coming DEEP INTO THE STORM OF MASS CONFUSION. PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATIONS . DANGER. NEAR CIVIL WAR EVENTS..... NEAR NUCLEAR WAR EVENTS. 

HAVE FAITH. MILITARY OPERATIONS ARE BEHIND THE SCENES EXPOSING THE COMING DEEP STATE MILITARY COUP AND OPERATIONS <
__
_There is a reason Putin praises MUSK. 
_XI of China has his financial heads meeting MUSK. 
_South American Presidents and their financial leaders are talking with Musk 
>There is a powerful reason why Musk United with Trump ( i told you this was an going to happen long long ago and these were operations as Trump. Patel have Musk the biggest military contracts in history) 

There is a reason Trump told you a one year celebration from 2025 -2026 is going to take place! 

You have more than you know dear Patriots 
> Counter measures in place.
__
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR CHANNEL. We have been helping the world since 2014 .. 
Consider a strong donation to our pages 
https://www.paypal.me/annergy1
Or
https://t.me/TruthPups/245

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2024 4:30 pm

Crowdsource The Truth
@JG_CSTT
Do we think this very sketchy Mysterious Secret Service Tactical Dude who was hanging out inside American Glass Research where a sniper position has been revealed and muzzle flashes are seen in

[size=17]@realDJStew724
's video knows Agent Dirty Sanchez, Kennon Hooper and Maxwell Yearick??

Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 4 GTthtj4XcAA48Vb?format=jpg&name=small
[/size]
Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 4 GTthxpdXAAAwedq?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2024 5:29 pm

Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 4 Rc4IXAL2_normalSean Kelly

@seankelly63

Did CNN really cover a Trump rally live? CNN covering Trump, especially a rally? What’s next, pigs flying? Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 4 1f437Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 4 2708 Why the Butler rally? Odd timing, security slips, and a synchronized narrative. Coincidence or a plot twist?

https://x.com/seankelly63/status/1817202080886501788

clever little video: https://x.com/seankelly63/status/1817208718557073515

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2024 12:03 pm

Shadow of Ezra

@ShadowofEzra

The FBI has contracted the Israeli tech firm Cellebrite to help in its investigation into Thomas Matthew Crooks, the 20-year-old Pennsylvania man who tried to kill former President Trump at a rally on July 13. Specifically, they are focusing on the encrypted accounts and apps involved.

Cellebrite, headquartered in Israel, has fourteen offices around the globe.
Why does the FBI need to reach out to a foreign company?

video: https://x.com/ShadowofEzra/status/1819030082880442474?t=lY5kZhXOGEdldJNo_XbC9A&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2024 8:13 pm

@Lukewearechange

New video just dropped highlighting more questions about the attempted assassination of Trump.
Showing a man running across the roof, being clearly seen by everyone as the SS said officially that they could not see the shooter over the roofline…..
video: https://x.com/Lukewearechange/status/1818716487135174940?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1818716487135174940%7Ctwgr%5Eaad58c60660ab34e8db9fa407aba8b7e076e01c8%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.westernjournal.com%2Fsecret-service-fbi-respond-embarrassing-new-trump-shooting-footage-emerges%2F

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2024 9:19 am

🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR
@COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR (https://anonup.com/@COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR)
03 August, 01:02

JFK JR

What if Trumps assassination attempt was real at one time but now it was played out in a big sting operation to expose the CIA & FBI of them being at forefront of planning all false flags & assassination attempts.

ITS APRIL FOOLS DAY :boom:

What if the only way to beat the satanic cabal is to play their game & beat them at their own game! :boom:

Everything is a trap! :boom:

YOU F*CKING MISSED - 201
ITS APRIL FOOLS DAY - 201
CHRISTMAS IN JULY - 201

TRUMP WINS - 153
APRIL FOOLS DAY - 153
FIRST ARREST - 153
TONIGHT BE READY - 153
ELEVENTH HOUR - 153
SAVE THE CHILDREN - 153

THIRTY - 100
THE WEEKEND - 100
IRAQI DINAR - 100

https://anonup.com/thread/14351023

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2024 9:20 am

https://t.me/Tironianae

What did I tell you that fateful Saturday? It WAS planned. The WH's and Trump knew. Staged to make it look real to the masses....

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2024 11:58 am

Bongino

Explosive New Video Surfaces In The Secret Service Scandal (Ep. 2305) - 08/09/2024

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2024 8:23 pm

Most important news from Secret Service Dir. Rowe's 1 p.m. address this afternoon to every Secret Service employee: 

The Secret Service Butler rally that ended in an assassination attempt against Trump and the murder of rallygoer Corey Comperatore apparently DID NOT HAVE a UNIFIED COMMAND CENTER with local law enforcement. 

Therefore, there was no interoperability between USSS and local law enforcement when communications came in. I have been asking this question of the Secret Service for weeks now. Finally, we have our answer. 

They literally could not talk to each other that day. It was COMPLETELY SILOED - not just partially siloed with the command post serving as a way to make it interoperable and share communications. Sen Ron Johnson and his team of staffers were the first to bring up the siloing of communications in his initial report released publicly on 7/21. 

It appears as if unified command centers at rallies and events --(made up of Secret Service supervisors and their local law enforcement counterparts) before Butler were limited to National Special Security Events ONLY. 

Those events are major federal govt or public events considered to be nationally significant and designated by the president and/or the Dept. of Homeland Security Secretary -- in this case Mayorkas. They, therefore, did not include rallies and campaign events for Trump. 

So obviously, the USSS and DHS, including Biden and Mayorkas, were using outmoded protocols for Trump events attracting tens of thousands of people. 

This is beyond outrageous.   

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2024 11:45 am

A Secret Service Agent Abandoned her Post at Trump Rally to Breastfeed her Baby :face_palm_tone1:‍�

• five minutes before Trump arrived at NC rally a female SS agent was discovered breastfeeding in an area set aside for an emergency involving the President

• the agent did not have permission to leave her post and she gave no warning that she left her post

They are trying to get this man killed…

:red_circle: REMINDER….

The Goal of the DEI Woke Secret Service Agency is to have 30% Women employed…

Follow for more 

NESARA GESARA PRIVATE (https://t.me/+-KtR6YGgvidiNzA8) �

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2024 6:26 pm

BREAKING: Trump rally gunman Thomas Matthew Crooks used encrypted messaging accounts on various platforms located in Belgium, New Zealand and Germany, according to a member of a congressional task force.

@GeneralMCNews

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2024 9:01 pm

It Was a Setup… REVEALED: Most Agents Protecting Trump During Attempted Assassination Were #HomelandSecurity Personnel Received Only a ‘2-Hour Online Webinar’ Beforehand

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/09/it-was-setup-revealed-most-agents-protecting-trump/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=it-was-setup-revealed-most-agents-protecting-trump

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trump Assassination Attempt
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4