Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trump Assassination Attempt

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2024 7:16 pm

Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 5b7bb2b519e80082
Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 D560fc5b4d3d87ac

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2024 7:16 pm

Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 4f0092881fb3e407

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2024 7:19 pm

[ltr]@falcon2u[/ltr]

Replying to [ltr]@cdgrnretired[/ltr], [ltr]@falcon2u[/ltr], and 5 more

Feels like the public is going to be shown that the government tried to assassinate President Trump.
- The Dem bill to pull SS.
- The leaked Biden Bullseye comment
- The left open building top with clear line of sight to the podium.
- The 40+ second delay by SS snipers apparently with scopes on the shooter and watching the "shooter". Only firing after he'd fired his shots.
- The 400 ft "Pro" shot by the shooter

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2024 7:22 pm

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]

·10h
How many times until it is mathematically impossible?
Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 Bb7cce725165d2fe

Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 8abd563782a9f4d0
Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 92388a36b85ef1a9

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2024 7:28 pm

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]

·10h

Enemy of the People
Enemy of Humanity
Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 1cfba849fa92a06a

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2024 7:30 pm

"Secret Service Stand Down"

@ShadowofEzra
--
video of attendees pointing out guy on the roof, pointing him out to police who did nothing.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2024 7:34 pm

Trending
Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 7a38e8f91c7c321b

SGAnon
@RealSGAnon

Observe everything.
Conclude little.
What is the likelihood that this person, at the ripe old age of 20 years, and absolutely no formal weapons training, was able to:
*acquire a rifle
*unload the rifle inconspicuously from his vehicle
*climb a ladder with said rifle, onto a sheet metal roof (noise) adjacent to the rally complex and draw no attention
*bear crawl himself forward on said roof, to a spot where a clear line of sight for POTUS Donald Trump was available
*sight in the rifle and fire off enough shots to injure Trump, and kill a rally attendee, before being neutralized by a USSS sniper (who also had a clear shot/line of sight for the shooter’s rooftop position in the first place)
Lee Harvey Oswald.
John Wilkes Booth.
[Now]: Thomas Matthew Crooks?
Questions lead to answers. #thegreatawakening

Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 F6d38d9c62d7be73

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2024 7:35 pm

Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 Deb5344a22431176

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2024 7:35 pm

Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 628a4c72edb7281b

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2024 7:38 pm

Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 9b8ab19a1f7c9a75

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2024 7:38 pm

Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 9f37342648e83d98

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2024 7:39 pm

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·1d

Steady Patriots.
Cool heads control the battlefield.
The time for Swift Fury is rapidly approaching.
The silent war is now silent no more.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2024 7:41 pm

Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 22d721bccfa04968

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2024 7:45 pm

[ltr]dbongino[/ltr]
·3h

Secret Service Director Kim Cheatle should’ve already resigned.
Inexcusable that this incompetent mess of a Director is still holding on, while protectees are in danger.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2024 7:54 pm

Trending
Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 39083f1ec37debebDC_Draino

@DC_Draino

Corey Comperatore’s daughter posted a heartbreaking statement about his final heroic actions:
“The media will not tell you that he died a real-life super hero.
They are not going to tell you how quickly he threw my Mom and I onto the ground.
They are not going to tell you that he shielded my body from the bullet that came at us”
This man gave his life for his family and his beliefs
Corey is a true American Hero

---
Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 24bfcd308b311178

Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 A5dbc738649edc6c

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2024 7:56 pm

Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 61b00c2735a64086

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2024 7:58 pm

[ltr]@Kash[/ltr]
·7h

Pay attention to those that have risen above the political attacks, and those that have continued to disgrace and divide our nation. Shame on New York Times. That’s today Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 1f447-1f3fc
Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 B4e51dc2c411f623

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2024 7:59 pm

Charlie Kirk
@Charliekirk

3h

Massive turnout for our Turning Point Action prayer vigil for America in Milwaukee today. Join us in praying for America, praying for Trump and our leaders, and praying that this whole mess will unite our country.
May God bless the USA
Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 54794d4dfdc77111

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2024 8:01 pm

Mark Levin
@marklevinshow

The purposeful, relentless, coordinated effort to de-humanize President Trump had a predictable outcome, as I’ve feared and mentioned as recently as a few weeks ago. Will media executives take steps to deal with their on-air hosts and guests who use their platforms to invoke the worst kind of images and fears to incite hate? And what of the hideous political strategy and propaganda against President Trump and his supporters? What of the lawfare and use of indictments to create awful narratives against President Trump?
We will discuss this and much more tomorrow on radio.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2024 8:04 pm

Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 7ee2f01b7a87032c

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2024 8:05 pm

Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 6b5c55a0cacd7248

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2024 8:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2024 8:06 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2024 5:03 am

REPORT: Donald Trump says a last millisecond head tilt likely saved his life as slowed-down footage shows the bullet grazing his ear.

If Trump hadn't moved his head, the bullet would likely have hit the rear of his head, ending his life.

Trump says he turned his head to look at the illegal immigration statistics that were on the big screen at his rally.

"That chart that I was going over saved my life," Trump reportedly said to former White House doctor Ronny Jackson.

"The border patrol saved my life."

"If I hadn’t pointed at that chart and turned my head to look at it, that bullet would have hit me right in the head."

https://t.me/X11322311X   ( V.13 )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2024 5:50 am

https://www.cf.org/news/fbi-identifies-trump-rally-shooter-as-20-year-old-thomas-matthew-crooks/?utm_source=mail.cf.org&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=trump-assassination-attempt-backfires

Lots of news stories at link.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2024 8:57 am

How big do you guess this thread is going to get?
---------

Laura Ingraham on FOX last nite:
BREAKING: The FBI is now having difficulty extracting data from Thomas Matthew Crooks' cellphone.
@GeneralMCNews
--------------------

BREAKING: Florida Congressman Corey Mills implies that the negligence of the United States Secret Service may have been deliberate.
-------------------------

BREAKING: Secret Service decided to shift critical resources to guard Jill Biden’s campaign event in Pittsburgh and away from the 45th President’s rally. 
Both were held on Saturday.
------------------------

BREAKING: Secret Service has blamed local law enforcement for failing to secure the rooftop from which the g*nman attempted to k*ll DJT, insisting that the rooftop was outside the perimeter the federal agency was responsible for protecting.
------------------

BREAKING: Secret Service chief says the agency will participate in an independent review ordered by Biden into the Trump assassination attempt.
-----------------------

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2024 1:23 pm

Now I ain't sayin' it was them... BUT???? If that photo is really Thomas Mathew Crooks then listen to your gut and follow your intuition.

Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 589x9910

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2024 2:27 pm

BREAKING: Trump gunman Thomas Crooks fired shots from the roof of a tactical law enforcement staging area providing overwatch at Trump's rally.

-----------------------
BREAKING: President Trump requests immediate Secret Service protection for RFK Jr.

Join » ConservativeNation (http://t.me/ConservativeNation45)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2024 3:54 pm

https://www.rt.com/news/601094-blackrock-ad-trump-shooter/

Thomas Matthew Crooks, the suspect in Saturday’s attempted assassination of former US President Donald Trump, featured in a 2022 ad for BlackRock, the investment giant has revealed.

The commercial was filmed at Bethel Park High School, from which Crooks graduated two years ago. The then-teenager appeared in the background alongside several other students and was not compensated in any way, the company said.

The firm said it will take the ad out of circulation and share all available footage with relevant authorities.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2024 3:55 pm

https://www.rt.com/news/601108-trump-attack-security-service-kennedy/

Bobby Kennedy III has slammed the US Secret Service for failing to detect Donald Trump’s attacker before the shooting

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2024 4:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2024 4:14 pm

[ltr]BLUEPRINT_Q[/ltr]
·1d

"Shooter was about 150 yards from Trump on a rooftop with a direct line of sight to the stage.
It defies every security protocol ever written that this rooftop was not secured, and law enforcement personnel were not standing up there."
Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 2db3bcdb50591178

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2024 7:36 pm

The Washington Post, Robert Kagan,  Biden ("It's time to put Trump in a bullseye"), and the rest of the MSM, are all responsible for the assassination attempt of President Trump!
-----------------

People leaving the rally were pointing at MSM and yelling 'This is your fault!'
----------------

Jesse Watters, FOX news promises he won’t let (Them) cover this up!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2024 2:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2024 2:26 pm

Shadow of Ezra
@ShadowofEzra
The news about Iran wanting to assassinate Trump is obviously a lie.

Listen to this witness from Saturday's Trump rally, exposing how the Secret Service left Trump vulnerable the day before.

Lori Levi, who has sold merchandise at nearly every Trump rally, was horrified by the glaring security lapses in the event's setup and layout.

She sounded the alarm when she arrived for setup the day before, immediately recognizing something was drastically wrong.

Levi revealed that, unlike every other rally, the Secret Service had deliberately failed to block an easy long-distance line of sight to the President.

“I had a terrible feeling. I knew something was wrong. I kept waiting for them to fix the basic security problems, since there was a direct ‘line-of-sight’ to President Trump.”

vid: https://x.com/ShadowofEzra/status/1813291239808119204?t=wvMiH03IvBYwX_gdn3IeGA&s=19

scroll down to hear Netanyahu and this one  Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 1f447  and more

theseedstruggle
·
2m

“Unveiling a shocking conspiracy that exposes the dark intentions of Abba Kovner and his terrorist faction, Nakam. Right after WWII, Kovner planned the genocide of 6 million Europeans, aiming to poison major cities through their water supplies.”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2024 2:32 pm

Researcher had it:

Of course, a lie. Thomas Matthew Crooks, 20, was born in September 2003. He resides with his parents, Matthew and Mary, who are reportedly in their 50s and identify as Jewish.
Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 GSoa_PcWIAEOH1t?format=jpg&name=360x360

Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 GSoa_PdXYAASuKV?format=jpg&name=360x360

researcher likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2024 6:22 pm

The Trump Shooter Didn't Act Alone" Sniper Dallas Alexander Reveals | Redacted w Clayton Morris   13 mins

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2024 7:50 am

TOP GUN maneuver..
It's such an awesome plane, isn't it.  Hard to miss!
He uses it pretty exclusively, doesn't he?   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 1f440  Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 1f440  Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 1f440  Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 1f440  Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 1f440 
sky event...
It's a Boeing, wouldn't you know.   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 1f62f 
1+1=

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2024 2:20 pm

DISTURBING: New Information About The Assassination Attempt Emerges (Ep. 2288) - 07/17/2024

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2024 2:51 pm

A First Look Into The Facts and Evidence Surrounding The Trump "Assassination" Attempt

Show Notes wrote:
Who is behind the Trump shooting? Was it the “quiet loner” with no apparent motive? Was it a CIA plot on behalf of the demon-rats? Or, is the whole thing a giant multi-player staged psyop? Watch the video of what we know so far and decide for yourself.

Jeff Berwick on what really happened. Three options are given. At ~17 minute mark Jeff gives the third option of what he thinks really took place. Sadly, the PSYOP option has niggled at my very own mind even before this video was uploaded. Psyop isn’t a pleasant thought, but, there it is. My personal opinion… this whole thing stinks on ice!

Remember, you are watching a movie, and what makes a good movie?

GOOD ACTORS!

54 minutes

https://old.bitchute.com/video/akAH1KeAlDXs/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2024 4:48 pm

Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 1f446 It is their plan to take DJT out. It still is. But I do think we put the mustard on it. And they're left holding the pickle.  Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 1f604 
They sure looked like keystone cops, but they're all on payroll. And there's no way they can explain what went wrong without winning the jail card.
The ol' boomerang working good is my opinion.. Q's just all up in their secrets.
===================

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2024 5:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2024 5:25 pm

[ltr]@NewsMax[/ltr]
·4h

"We don't need a congressional investigation. We don't need a long time to study this. We need one answer. Why was there no Secret Service coverage on that roof, within close proximity to President Trump?"
— Ric Grenell, former acting Director of National Intelligence
youtu.be/KsekmyDD3o8 UNDER 4 MINS

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2024 7:07 pm

Jesse Watters is dropping truth bombs on the assassination attempt.
They knew there was a real and present danger and they let Trump take the stage anyway!
He's playing clips from Bongino today posted here.

If you can find it now, do it!! He's got new, damning stuff.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2024 7:36 pm

Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 8f4df8582bb9da6a

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2024 7:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2024 6:38 am

As they were removing Trump from the podium he said: wait. Let me get my shoes.

So...what's up with the shoes.
----------------
Fake blood, Trump's heeled shoes, a secret accomplice... and even aliens! All the wild conspiracies swirling after the assassination attempt on the former president

Read: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13644085/Trump-assassination-attempt-conspiracy-theories.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2024 6:40 am

The shooter called this 'my premier'

https://nypost.com/2024/07/18/us-news/trumps-would-be-assassin-thomas-crooks-wrote-chilling-online-post-foreshadowing-rally-shooting-report/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2024 11:56 am

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2024 12:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trump Assassination Attempt   Trump Assassination Attempt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trump Assassination Attempt
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next