Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Knights of Malta

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Knights of Malta Empty
PostSubject: The Knights of Malta   The Knights of Malta I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2024 7:34 am

???????? ℂ???????????????????????????????????? The Knights of Malta 33-20e3The Knights of Malta 33-20e3 The Knights of Malta 1f549

@MrConspiracy33

[size=17]The Sovereign Military Order of Malta, also known as the original Sovereign Military Order of St. John of Jerusalem, is a closed fraternity of the Roman Catholic Church.

The order has been largely responsible for the construction of the CIA, and many of its global covert operations.

The founding fathers of the CIA William Joseph "Wild Bill" Donovan and Allen Dulles were knights, as were many other CIA hierarchy including Ronald Reagan’s director William Casey and JFK’s director John McCone. According to "Watergate" journalist Carl Bernstein, Casey gave Pope John Paul II unprecedented access to CIA intelligence including spy satellites and agents.

THE KNIGHTS OF MALTA OPERATE UNDER THE UNITED NATIONS

According to WIKIPEDIA - "The Order's modern-day role is largely focused on providing humanitarian assistance and assisting with international humanitarian relations, for which purpose it has had permanent observer status at the United Nations General Assembly since 1994."

CIA FOUNDED "1947" = THIS YEAR IS THE 47TH PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. Harry S. Truman was the 33rd USA President. In 1947 he signed the National Security Act, establishing the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).
[/size]

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Knights of Malta Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Knights of Malta   The Knights of Malta I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2024 7:35 am

@brynwon1

·
Jul 22

The Knights of Malta were “disbanded” after 900 years very recently. I thought that was very odd. I might research on Yandex.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

The Knights of Malta
Page 1 of 1