Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NON Queen Knights Michael Bloomberg Nincompoopster!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

NON Queen Knights Michael Bloomberg Nincompoopster! Empty
PostSubject: NON Queen Knights Michael Bloomberg Nincompoopster!   NON Queen Knights Michael Bloomberg Nincompoopster! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 1:10 pm

WHAT A JOKE!

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Michael_Bloomberg_knighted_by_the_Queen/38428/0/38/38/Y/M.html

MICHAEL BLOOMBERG KNIGHTED BY THE QUEEN

October 6, 2014
Share It | Print This
SOURCE: TELEGRAPH

The 72-year-old American was knighted in honour of his “prodigious entrepreneurial and philanthropic endeavours”, the British embassy announced.

Mr Bloomberg, a well-known Anglophile with a £12 million house in Knightsbridge’s Cadogan Square, will not be able to style himself “Sir Mike” because he is not a British citizen.

If he chooses, however, he can add the letters KBE to the end of his name to signify his membership as an honorary knight of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire.

Read more
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11143702/Michael-Bloomberg-knighted-by-the-Queen-just-dont-call-him-Sir-Mike.html
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NON Queen Knights Michael Bloomberg Nincompoopster!   NON Queen Knights Michael Bloomberg Nincompoopster! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 2:14 pm

I wonder what the going rate for Honorary Knight is, because I'd guess he purchased it.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NON Queen Knights Michael Bloomberg Nincompoopster!   NON Queen Knights Michael Bloomberg Nincompoopster! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 4:20 pm

Yeah!
Purchased... cause the qween is Broke!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: NON Queen Knights Michael Bloomberg Nincompoopster!   NON Queen Knights Michael Bloomberg Nincompoopster! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 5:20 pm

LOL!  Maybe he handled her investments.  Or rigged the Scottish vote. righton

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NON Queen Knights Michael Bloomberg Nincompoopster!   NON Queen Knights Michael Bloomberg Nincompoopster! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NON Queen Knights Michael Bloomberg Nincompoopster!
Page 1 of 1