Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAILY 24 JULY 2024

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

DAILY  24  JULY 2024 Empty
PostSubject: DAILY 24 JULY 2024   DAILY  24  JULY 2024 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2024 7:03 am

Hackers have leaked internal documents stolen from Leidos Holdings Inc., one of the largest IT services providers to the US government.

Leidos’ customers include: 

- The Defense Department 
- The Department of Homeland Security
- NASA
- Other US and foreign agencies and commercial businesses. 

Leidos has declined to comment on the stolen information.

The documents were believed to have been stolen as part of two breaches of Diligent in 2022.

Leidos was formed in 2013 and later acquired Lockheed Martin Corp.’s information technology business. 

It was the largest federal IT contractor in the 2022 fiscal year, with $3.98 billion in contract obligations.

Hacked data includes a collection of internal documents belonging to Leidos. 

Contracts with the U.S. government constitute 87% of Leidos' revenue.

The threat actor says they will sell the data in two different types.

Join John F. Kennedy Jr. (https://t.me/+CLvezS6TXV01NTFk)

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 24 JULY 2024   DAILY  24  JULY 2024 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2024 1:48 pm

🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥

Arrests! 

Law enforcement officials throughout Houston led a massive operation Tuesday morning that led to multiple arrests, the FBI Houston Division announced Wednesday morning.
To execute what the FBI called “dozens of arrests at multiple locations,” Houston agents partnered with several other departments, including Houston Police Department, Harris County Sheriff’s deputies, US Marshals and Texas Department of Public Safety troopers. FBI tactical teams from New Orleans and San Antonio were also involved in the bust. The enforcement action started before sunrise Wednesday.

A facility at NRG was used to process those detained, the FBI confirmed, but immediate details about how many were taken into custody were not provided.
KPRC 2 photojournalist Cesar Martinez captured one of the arrests related to the enforcement action in the 6700 block of Sands Point Drive.

the link doesn't work so I don't know what type of criminal was arrested.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 24 JULY 2024   DAILY  24  JULY 2024 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2024 2:42 pm

Here’s the link – only news that a Duck search picked up. Link works if you want to follow along.

KPRC wrote:
The Houston FBI office said additional information would be made available soon, but they could not provide further details at this time.
This is a developing report. We’ll provide updates to this article when we have more information.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2024/07/24/fbi-executes-law-enforcement-operation-throughout-houston-numerous-suspects-in-custody/

Tidbits from the comments on story

DAILY  24  JULY 2024 Kprc_h10

Kamala in town: Related much? Remember when Gavin Newsome cleaned out San Francisco for the Xi Ping China visit? Same playbook.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2024/07/23/vice-president-kamala-harris-to-be-in-houston-thursday/?__vfz=medium%3Dconversations_top_pages

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 24 JULY 2024   DAILY  24  JULY 2024 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DAILY 24 JULY 2024
Page 1 of 1