Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAILY 09 JULY 2024

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

DAILY  09 JULY 2024 Empty
PostSubject: DAILY 09 JULY 2024   DAILY  09 JULY 2024 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2024 5:16 am

Complex understanding

It ain't simple! Nor complicated!
----------
https://clifhigh.substack.com/p/complex-understanding?utm_source=podcast-email%2Csubstack&publication_id=681568&post_id=146404973&utm_campaign=email-play-on-substack&utm_medium=email&r=8utra&triedRedirect=true

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 09 JULY 2024   DAILY  09 JULY 2024 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2024 11:40 am

Hee.  I posted Clif b4 listening. Did some of you make it through it?  LOL.
Some of us have put in many, many years on cracking the 'reality code' and have a
framework for following what he's saying.  

https://search.brave.com/search?q=what+is+the+ontological+model&source=desktop&summary=1&summary_og=9299556a3792ae81048678

Fortunately for us, the Bible proves the theories out, generally. The specifics, generated from the minds of men, then gets messy.

God, Omniscient, Omnipresent, Self-sufficient, Fully aware within Himself, Creates.
The earth was a new thing.  Over time, man was a new thing, Created by God, not
aliens or angels. 

Satan and the third, along with unsuspecting man, rebelled against God's Supremacy,
resulting in the fallen world as evidenced by this matrix. 

Amazing that satan signed his own death warrant by petitioning God to allow man
to choose. 
That was something the angels DID NOT HAVE. 
Actually, neither do we except we ask for forgiveness, if we wish to be with God.
God has always maintained a Voice on the earth, and a Presence of Himself within us.
Separation is an illusion, but we don't know that till we wake up to His Voice, His Presence,
and acknowledge there are not two powers.  There is God, and then there is illusion.

THEN, it's game on !   DAILY  09 JULY 2024 1f60e But we don't battle from the matrix as if trapped by the illusion.
Our battle is by the Spirit, who Reigns.   Victory is guaranteed.

One way I've heard it explained is how we are familiar with the dream state, and the waking state, and think that's all there is.  
When we know the Kingdom we recognize the 'matrix', the fallen world was just another dream.
And I promise you, you will laugh and laugh as the Joy of the Lord overfills you.
So, don't struggle with how things seem to be.  Just wake up.  And Believe what God said. DAILY  09 JULY 2024 1f60a   It's Biblical!   DAILY  09 JULY 2024 263a 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 09 JULY 2024   DAILY  09 JULY 2024 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2024 12:07 pm

Democrats have tried to mislead the American people about our efforts to prevent noncitizens from voting.

Why? Because they want illegals to vote in our elections.

We must protect American elections by passing @chiproytx's SAVE Act.

Speaker Mike Johnson (https://x.com/i/status/1810698913319465405?mx=2)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 09 JULY 2024   DAILY  09 JULY 2024 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2024 12:08 pm

Arkansas: Recent ASP traffic stops resulted in the seizure of more than 1,100 pounds of illegal narcotics and 19 guns.

https://www.dps.arkansas.gov/news/over-1100-pounds-narcotics-and-19-guns-seized-in-recent-asp-traffic-stops/

Arkansas State Police (https://x.com/i/status/1810438722141454340?mx=2)
(me: slick Willy doesn't live there anymore, does he?)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 09 JULY 2024   DAILY  09 JULY 2024 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2024 12:10 pm

Speaker Mike Johnson: "Everybody in America knows… why they don't want to turn over the audio, because it will obviously, presumably, show exactly what we all saw on that debate stage… And that's something that they've been wanting to cover up."
==============

Another day, another BLM narrative destroyed by body cam footage.

JUST RELEASED: Police bodycam captures 23-year-old Jayden Jarmon viciously choking out a Norwich Connecticut officer.

The force used on Jarmon to stop his violent assault and resisting arrest were 100% justified.

https://www.wtnh.com/news/connecticut/new-london/norwich-police-release-body-camera-footage-of-fight-at-jenkins-park/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 09 JULY 2024   DAILY  09 JULY 2024 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2024 12:12 pm

Houston local forecast: Dangerous heat today. Heat Advisory... with still the power outages after Beryl.

NWS: "Hurricane Beryl has left millions without power (https://t.me/police_frequency/121364) and without access to proper cooling. Residents without power should be mindful of the heat and take precautions now."

===================

Not to be ignorant, but we were chem'd earlier, and the results are not too shabby.
It's cloudy, temp holding at 88.
Yesterday high 90's, day b4 101.  We're not made for that. haha.

Last edited by Dove on Tue Jul 09, 2024 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 09 JULY 2024   DAILY  09 JULY 2024 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2024 12:15 pm

NEW: Parkinson's expert Dr. Tom Pitts tells NBC that Biden clearly has it. No debate.

He compares the coverup to the Soviets.

This is coming from a lifelong Democrat.
:flag_us:Join:point_right: @SGTnewsNetwork

(I know someone well who has Parkinson's.  His symptoms, along with others we're aware of,
are nothing like Bidan's.)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 09 JULY 2024   DAILY  09 JULY 2024 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2024 12:15 pm

:warning:Elon Musk Calls for U.S. to Match Argentina's Ballot Counting Speed

Elon Musk retweeted a post about Argentina hand-counting 99.9% of 27 million ballots in under 6 hours, adding, "This should be a requirement. If Argentina can do it, so can America!" 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 09 JULY 2024   DAILY  09 JULY 2024 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2024 12:19 pm

WOW!   Multiple gas pumps there.  It would have been huge!

:tractor::flag_us: OAKLEY, CALIFORNIA: Heroic Sikh Farmer Saves Multiple Families by Pushing Burning Truck Away from Gas Station

:fire:Click here to BOOST US (https://t.me/boost/NoFarmersNoFoud):fire:
🚜Twitter: http://x.com/NoFarmersNoFoud

Follow @NoFarmersNoFoud

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 09 JULY 2024   DAILY  09 JULY 2024 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2024 12:22 pm

:warning:Jill Biden takes over Joe Biden's campaign, says,  "You deserve a commander-in-chief who serves with integrity and wisdom and character, and that's my husband, Joe Biden."
 @SGTnewsNetwork

=======================

SB1414 is a proposal to make it a felony to purchase chiIdren for sex in California.

Woke activist groups OPPOSE this bill by complaining that it will harm the LGBTQ community and people or color. 
Dems already watered down the bill.

=========================

:warning:Elon Musk Criticizes Lack of Legal Action Against Epstein Clients, Including Bill Gates

Elon Musk criticized the lack of legal action against the clients of Jeffrey Epstein, the convicted sex offender, in a tweet. He wrote: "When is there not one – just one – even *attempted* prosecution of that Epstein (Bill Gates & Reid Hoffman come to mind) client list?"

Musk further emphasized: "Either FBI does their duty or the case for an entire departmental reset or abolishment is strong."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 09 JULY 2024   DAILY  09 JULY 2024 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2024 12:48 pm

James Inhofe, former senator and leading US conservative, dies at 89
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/james-inhofe-former-senator-and-leading-us-conservative-dies-at-89/ar-BB1pG4w2

Oklahoma Republican James Inhofe, a mainstay of the ideological right in the U.S. Congress and champion of American military strength who derided as a hoax the notion that human activities drove climate change and fought environmental regulations, died on Tuesday at age 89.
The Oklahoma newspaper Tulsa World reported his death, citing sources close to his family. Services are pending, it said.
Inhofe was an avid pilot who in 1991 flew around the world tracing the route taken six decades earlier by aviation pioneer Wiley Post.
A former mayor of Tulsa, Oklahoma's second-largest city, he spent eight years in the U.S. House of Representatives before being elected to the Senate in 1994. He became the longest-serving and oldest U.S. senator from Oklahoma, retiring in 2023 at age 88, saying he was experiencing long-term effects of COVID-19.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 09 JULY 2024   DAILY  09 JULY 2024 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2024 12:49 pm

https://www.rt.com/news/600691-paris-prosecutors-le-pen-probe/

RT (https://www.rt.com/news/600691-paris-prosecutors-le-pen-probe/)
Paris prosecutors targeting Le Pen – media
French prosecutors are investigating Marine Le Pen over suspected fraud in the financing of her 2022 presidential campaign, BFMTV reports

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 09 JULY 2024   DAILY  09 JULY 2024 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2024 12:50 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/not-allowed-hook-purdue-creditors-ask-court-sue-sackler-family-members

'Not Allowed Off The Hook': Purdue Creditors Ask Court To Sue Sackler Family Members
"... for their grotesque misconduct in creating and fueling the opioid crisis."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 09 JULY 2024   DAILY  09 JULY 2024 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2024 12:54 pm

Sen. Tim Scott: "Joe Biden broke this economy"

----------------------

Judge Juan Merchan refused testimony from former Federal Election Campaign Chairman Brad Smith in Trump's New York City case. His testimony could have changed the course of the trial.
---------------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 09 JULY 2024   DAILY  09 JULY 2024 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2024 12:55 pm

W.H.G. (https://t.me/WHGrampaChannel)

Former MN Democratic State Rep Jason Metsa was just arrested on probable cause for criminaI sex conduct ..
--

BREAKING: Rep. James Comer reveals Joe Biden’s physician was involved in the Biden Family business dealings .. 
It resulted in $200K landing in Joe Biden’s bank account ..
------------------------

Expect the leaks to intensify over the next 16 hours
------------------------

San Francisco either has a huge homeless problem or a gigantic camping success story ..
------------------------
There is a extreme pedophilia problem in the United States ..

And I know the cure...
-----------------------------

D party realizing they have ZERO control over BidAn ..
How could that be?
----------------------

The world needs the JFK Jr story..
Like .. really bad...
--------------------------

General Milley withheld the nuclear codes from Trump..
Sounds like treason to me...

Remember something important right now..

It’s not JUST Democrats that are panicking ..

It’s Republicans too...

Their “grand illusion” is going bye bye ..
----------------

I tried to warn .. Facebook is more like CIAbook .. YouTube .. Amazon .. 

They all knew the SCAMdemic was coming and spying on you.. 

Your EyePhone Is not what you think ..

All of these are spytools.. 
They are GUILTY...
---------------------------
Good Morning 
If the truth shall kill them .. then let it ..
---------------------------

"Fact checkers" didn't exist until the Truth started getting out ..

W.H.G. (https://t.me/WHGrampaChannel)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 09 JULY 2024   DAILY  09 JULY 2024 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2024 1:02 pm

I told you yesterday Christianity is rising once again

You want the proof?

Today, Mel Gibson has wrote a fierce letter in support of Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò against the false church.

https://x.com/ShadowofEzra/status/1810718032194310431?t=YEHEbkZyUpQV1qit9-yh0Q&s=19
@MasterCMiller

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 09 JULY 2024   DAILY  09 JULY 2024 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2024 1:15 pm

@GeneralMCNews

BREAKING: The Attorney General of Missouri initially filed a lawsuit against the state of New York for "interfering in the 2024 election.

Now, he's suing the DOJ after uncovering connections between the department and all the prosecutors targeting Trump.
----------------------

BREAKING: Saudi Arabia warns G7 alliance not to seize $300 million in frozen Russian assets.
-----------------------

BREAKING: Biden told donors today on a private call that “It’s time to put Trump in the bullseye.”
-----------------------

BREAKING: South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem's social media accounts have vanished mysteriously. 

Her official ???? governor account is nowhere to be found, and her official Facebook page has disappeared.
------------------------

BREAKING: In Oklahoma, emergency crews are on the scene after multiple oil workers were injured in an oil rig explosion in Bradley.

BREAKING: Many unaccompanied minors who crossed the border illegally were sent to guardians or sponsors in the US who were using the children for criminal purposes, such as labor trafficking. 
-------------------------

BREAKING: NATO to announce significant new steps to strengthen its military and political partnership with Ukraine. 
--------
me: 

"Will you walk into my parlor?" said the spider to the fly;
"'Tis the prettiest little parlor that ever you did spy.

---------------

BREAKING: A foreign national from Mexico has been arrested by Provo, Utah police in connection to the rape of a child in the Beehive state.
-------------------------

BREAKING: First illegal migrants brought ashore the United Kingdom after the general election.
-------------------

No confirms:

https://t.me/MrPool_Q
BREAKING NEWS: BIDEN HAS JUST BEEN ARRESTED!

THE SHOCKING SAGE OF 4TH OF JULY IS CONTINUING !! 

After the scandalous happenings in D.C. earlier today the nation guard and the local police department took swift action to keep the situation under control. 
TRUMP WAS RIGHT!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 09 JULY 2024   DAILY  09 JULY 2024 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DAILY 09 JULY 2024
Page 1 of 1