Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gold-Silver Update and Complete Wipeout of all Debt

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Gold-Silver Update and Complete Wipeout of all Debt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold-Silver Update and Complete Wipeout of all Debt   Gold-Silver Update and Complete Wipeout of all Debt I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:37 pm

I posted this this morning.  Dibs! Wink
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Gold-Silver Update and Complete Wipeout of all Debt   Gold-Silver Update and Complete Wipeout of all Debt I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 1:46 pm

I watched this from Rose's link and I'm just not so sure about it. Lots of folks are saying that silver is much more rare than gold, and maybe it is. I don't know. Hope so cause I've been buying silver a little dab here, a little dab there as I can afford to do so. The part about the debt wipe out = pure pipe dream! We try that and watch the entire world come at amerika with guns and bullets a-blazing. And yeah, I listened to the entire video.

I kinda liked Bix Weir for some stuff but if you search YouTube for him you'll find he's been wrong on an awful lot of stuff. Discern! Link to his web site below.

http://usawatchdog.com/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: Gold-Silver Update and Complete Wipeout of all Debt   Gold-Silver Update and Complete Wipeout of all Debt I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 2:43 pm

I think everyone should watch this video and prepare accordingly.This is exactly what Steve Q, and "V" the Guerrilla Economist have been preaching on Hagmann and Hagmann for a couple of months. They're fond of saying, "if you can't touch it, feel it, smell it, or taste it," you've got nothing, in regards to bank accounts, IRA's etc. If you have any savings, it would be wise to convert it to PM's. This house of cards is about to collapse. The window of opportunity is rapidly closing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gold-Silver Update and Complete Wipeout of all Debt   Gold-Silver Update and Complete Wipeout of all Debt I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:31 pm

They cancel all debt you also are left with nothing... think 401k paid into, Social Security paid into, Little People loose and have to pay for it in the end.

They will start the NWO Money and use Facial Recognition or what ever and YOU will still be a debt slave, plus they will know your where abouts at all times with all the cameras and license plate readers!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Gold-Silver Update and Complete Wipeout of all Debt   Gold-Silver Update and Complete Wipeout of all Debt I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 4:15 pm

They're going to do the same damn thing FDR did. (see below) I.e. make it illegal for a private citizen to own physical metals of any kind & force everyone to hand over their metals for a significantly discounted rate that will be repaid digitally or in paper. They're already laying the ground work for it in a number of ways. The big asset snatch in an emergency was updated in one of sodobama's executive orders awhile back. Note in FDR's EO he refers to the emergency dating back to 1917 IN 1933 that he says still exists. Same concept again today, technically the US is still in the state of emergency declared in 2001. Further, sodobama (or Dick Tater if you're spring lol) will also try to pull an FDR & go past two terms.

The US citizenry is 17+ TRILLION in debt, predominantly to the Federal Reserve Bank. The Fed has more than likely stolen a good portion of the US & other nations' gold reserves and can't rebuy or repay those nations because the US citizen can't repay the Fed. The nation of excess (US) will be the global pariah in the deal. That is, of course, UNLESS sodobama buys everyone's physical metals and converts it to more junk paper & then repays The FED in metals. The FED then sends the rest of the world its bullion back and the only expense they incur is the paper, electricity, and ink they used while printing the paper to buy the metals.

Further and interestingly if you do a lot of reading you'll notice all the rumors of the Illuminati/Satanic Families building massive estates in sparsely populated portions of N/NE India. Use your own discernment and decision making, but the Swiss woman who was raped while on a bicycle tour of India this spring was supposedly a photographer/investigative journalist who was researching the topic. Naturally they won't completely move until just before the financial crash that they & others will cause. When FDR pulled the gold grab the USD dropped 40% in value immediately & the price of gold worldwide jumped 75%ish. But if its illegal for a US citizen to own it.............

By virtue of the authority vested in me by Section 5(B) of The Act of Oct. 6, 1917, as amended by section 2 of the Act of March 9, 1933, in which Congress declared that a serious emergency exists, I as President, do declare that the national emergency still exists;That the continued private hoarding
of gold and silver by subjects of the United States poses a grave threat to the peace, equal justice, and well-being of the United States; and that appropriate measures must be taken immediately
to protect the interests of our people.
"Therefore, pursuant to the above authority, I herby proclaim that such gold and silver holdings  are prohibited, and that all such coin, bullion or other possessions of gold  and silver be tendered within fourteen days to agents of the Government of the United
States for compensation at the official price, in the legal tender of the Government. All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed,  pending action in the due course of the
law. All sales or purchases or movements of such gold and silver within the borders of the United
States and its territories,and all foreign exchange transactions or movements of such metals
across the border are herby prohibited.
"Your possession of these proscribed metals and/or your maintenance of a safe-deposit box to store them is known to the Government from bank and insurance  records. Therefore, be advised that your vault box must remain sealed, and may only be opened in the  presence of an agent of The Internal Revenue Service."By lawful Order given this day,
the President of the United States."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gold-Silver Update and Complete Wipeout of all Debt   Gold-Silver Update and Complete Wipeout of all Debt I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gold-Silver Update and Complete Wipeout of all Debt
Page 1 of 1