Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BLUEPRINT FOR THREE WORLD WARS COMPLETE IN 1871

Go down 
AuthorMessage

BLUEPRINT FOR THREE WORLD WARS COMPLETE IN 1871 Empty
PostSubject: BLUEPRINT FOR THREE WORLD WARS COMPLETE IN 1871   BLUEPRINT FOR THREE WORLD WARS COMPLETE IN 1871 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 1:42 pm

Posted By: Seawitch [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 25-Jul-2013 12:31:00

Blueprint For Three World Wars Completed In 1871

Vatic Note: Well, after reading this, I realize going down this rabbit hole is a must. The Kabbala appears to be at the heart of this entire issue. It becomes clear later on in this article and from the mouth of Albert Pike himself. All three wars were planned and set up as far back as 1871, which is well before the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, and used for a greater Luciferian Zionist New World Order. But he talks aboutusing other groups to accomplish this and then Zionist will take over at the end.

Now here is where I can see their deception working overtime. If you did, as we have done, gone down the Freemason rabbithole, you will find that it was the York Lodge that was NOT created by Stone masons, yet the Scottish Rite Lodge was created way back, along with other lodges that were also stone masons.

These stone masons were artists and their work was used for more than just decoration, it was also used for religious and communication purposes. They were first created during the building of Solomons' Temple. Its a long story, but fast forwarding we see in the protocols of the Elders of Zion, their intent to use freemasonry and the Catholic Church to front as the blame for their evil deeds, their own words in writing in the protocols.

To do that these Zionists created the York Lodge in England with Rothschild and mostly Khazars as members along with British Royalty and NO STONE MASONS to be found anywhere. Rothschild was instrumental in creating this lodge through the Chatham House. It was used as a base from which to launch their infiltration and take over of other lodges. It was from this lodge that Albert Pike infiltrated the Scottish Rite Lodge and made himself indispensible with his Dogma and morals book. Anyway, I did not know I was going to need to prove this when I read all this.

I recently went back and tried to Google this information and it's completely disappeared, so you will have to try and dig to put it all together again. If I can find it again I will post the link later as an update to this. I believe there are two factions now in the Scottish Rite, and one of them is on our side. That is something we will see in the end.

Back to the "blueprint".... Albert Pike worked himself into an important position with the occult and arrogant elitests who see us as goyim cattle. He laid out what today is now history for 2/3rds of what he recommended. I believe this is an important read for WHY they wanted to do this and their bottom line purpose.

It made me wonder what are they afraid of where Christianity and Muslim religions are concerned??? They have an abiding fear of both and that is why these hundreds of years of planning and obsessing and actually killing millions of them to rid the planet of Christians and Muslims. WHY? Aethists don't obsess like this, so it's more than just religion. Are their alien connections here, since Aryan is also highlighted below way before Hitler ever came on the scene.

We know DNA is important to these cretins, they follow and track RH negs, who are primarily Aryan. Lots of questions and not near enough answers. These World wars had a very specific purpose and they were willing to wait past their life times to achieve the goal of ridding the world of these two religions through these world wars. They are desperately trying to get us to CIVIL WAR today or revolution and then do WW III SO WE ARE ASSURED OF LOSING IT. Then will come the purging of the Christians and Muslims, under the global rule of the Zionists.

READ THE FULL ARTICLE AT THIS LINK:
http://vaticproject.blogspot.com/2013/07/blueprint-forthree-world-wars-completed.html
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1