Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

End Time Prophecy BY DAVID FLYNN

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jrcole

End Time Prophecy BY DAVID FLYNN Empty
PostSubject: End Time Prophecy BY DAVID FLYNN   End Time Prophecy BY DAVID FLYNN I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 2:32 pm

A Study of Israel's Feast Days, Books of Daniel & Revelation,
End Time Prophecy
BY DAVID FLYNN
INTRODUCTION BY DOUG KRIEGER
End Time Prophecy BY DAVID FLYNN TN_07_20_2013_23_18_36_84266You will find below several artricles written by the late David Flynn (with some commentary from the Watchers Website).  David was a brother deeply loved and missed by so many of us.  I have left these articles unedited aside from an occasional highlight for emphasis in that their content is so remarkable.  David and I did not know one another - but the confirmation of our "prophetical chronologies" was just that ... I had no idea that there was another brother who saw exactly the same things which I did - David's confirmations found in Daniel and Revelation were nearly supernatural - in point of fact, they were!  When I discovered his findings - I anxiously sought to find him - but the Lord had other plans and within two months David was in His presence....

http://www.the-tribulation-network.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?function=display_article&article_id=101
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: End Time Prophecy BY DAVID FLYNN   End Time Prophecy BY DAVID FLYNN I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 3:02 pm

Good find, Jrcole. I'm glad that others are spreading the word about David's findings on their websites. I plan to explore that tribulation network web site in more detail when I get the time.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Jrcole

PostSubject: Re: End Time Prophecy BY DAVID FLYNN   End Time Prophecy BY DAVID FLYNN I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 4:43 pm

It is an excellent site for sure. They recently redesigned their website and there are only a few articles on it. Here is a link to all of their older articles.
http://www.the-tribulation-network.com/new_tribnet/articles2.html

This is one of my favorites.
http://blog.world-mysteries.com/mystic-places/2112-decoded/
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: End Time Prophecy BY DAVID FLYNN   End Time Prophecy BY DAVID FLYNN I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:51 am

The further we get "down the road" so to speak the more David's work will gather attention, in my opinion. Virtually all brilliant mathematician's; especially one with David's 'Spirit' or 'Holy Spirit' require time for technology and knowledge to catch up with their teachings. Granted 'they' will probably work hard to obscure many of his findings but lies and deceit will be hard pressed to cover the blazing light of truth.

Jrcole wrote:
It is an excellent site for sure. They recently redesigned their website and there are only a few articles on it. Here is a link to all of their older articles.
http://www.the-tribulation-network.com/new_tribnet/articles2.html

This is one of my favorites.
http://blog.world-mysteries.com/mystic-places/2112-decoded/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End Time Prophecy BY DAVID FLYNN   End Time Prophecy BY DAVID FLYNN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

End Time Prophecy BY DAVID FLYNN
Page 1 of 1