Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ISON: I saw it!!

Go down 
+4
Delfi
quietobserver
researcher
GROUNDZERO
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

ISON: I saw it!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Comet ISON reduced to small cloud of dust after death duel with the Sun   ISON: I saw it!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 8:52 am

Comet ISON reduced to small cloud of dust after death duel with the Sun

Posted on December 3, 2013by The Extinction Protocol

ISON: I saw it!! - Page 3 Ison_strip2

December 3, 2013 – SPACE – Following its Thanksgiving Day brush with solar fire, sundiving Comet ISON is now just a cloud of dust. Among experts, a consensus is building that the comet broke apart shortly before perihelion (closest approach to the sun). After perihelion, the comet emerges as a diffuse remnant of its former self. No one knows for sure what is inside that fan-shaped cloud. Possibilities include a small remnant nucleus or a ‘rubble pile’ of furiously vaporizing fragments. By the end of the day on Nov. 28th, Comet ISON was spent. As of Dec. 2nd, the cloud of debris is no brighter than a star of approximately 8th magnitude. Experienced astrophotographers might be able to capture the comet’s fading ‘ghost’ in the pre-dawn sky of early December, but a naked-eye spectacle is out of the question. 

–Space Weather
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Comet ISON "Dead Or Alive" Biblical Event...   ISON: I saw it!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 10:51 am

Comet ISON "Dead Or Alive" Biblical Event...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISON: I saw it!!   ISON: I saw it!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ISON: I saw it!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3