Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Massive wobble evidence and proof

Go down 
+7
murray leslie
rawblues
laibcoms
Blessed1313
Delfi
Dove
Angry Catfish
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Angry Catfish

Massive wobble evidence and proof Empty
PostSubject: Massive wobble evidence and proof   Massive wobble evidence and proof I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:36 am

Well the moon has been doing a 180 degree flip nightly in a clockwise manner,,now i have noticed something more remarkable,,the stars are fluctuating at their rise points at least 5 degres nightly across the horison to the point of 40 degrees in a 4 day period,then fluxing back 40 degrees.
this means one of two things,,,
either god has taught the stars to dance in unison for our viewing pleasure,,or we are wobbling wildly on our axis.
Senator jim davis told me personaly the US govt fully expects 75 percent of the earths population is going to die before spring due to the passing of the star brown dwarf G1.9 designated by NASA as the cause of our moon flipping.
save water and food,you may want some ammunition to protect the food and water.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Massive wobble evidence and proof   Massive wobble evidence and proof I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:23 pm

WOW!! goooogle

Quote :
either god has taught the stars to dance in unison for our viewing pleasure,,or we are wobbling wildly on our axis.

Can we choose Option 1 by any chance?
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Massive wobble evidence and proof   Massive wobble evidence and proof I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:31 pm

Reeling like a drunkard most likely. group hug
Back to top Go down
Blessed1313

PostSubject: Moon shifts   Massive wobble evidence and proof I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:35 pm

I have been watching the differents shifts of the moon for a while (telescope). The increased booms....I have always suspected as meteorites/dust meeting our atmosphere. I just never knew HOW MUCH of an increase the meteorites have become. This scientist has also made some predictions :
Indian Scientist predict mass destruction on earth in year 2013 but no end of world

Punjab Newsline
January, 2013
http://www.punjabnewsline.com/content/indian-scientist-predict-mass-destruction-earth-year-2013-no-end-world/22403
CHANDIGARH: The Indian scientists have strongly refuted the claim of certain foreign scientists that in the year 24 September 2182 to the end of year 2200, some small planets will strike with earth and earth may be finished.
A leading Indian scientist Vasudev Moolrajani after research has announced that there will be no any accident through small planets in the year 2182 or in between the period of year 2200. He however said the year 2013 would be very dangerous but it will not see end of the world.
In the past Vasudev Moolrajani has researched beyond and further on Newton's law of gravitation & Attraction & he researched on weak gravitation and weak air pressure responsible for earth quake, typhoon, flood, fire, volcano Burst. He knows the dates on which the earthquake, Typhoon, Flood fire and Volcano Burst will come. He has also researched on shadows and fire whose particles attract each other. I VASUDEV MULRAJANI has researched that when the Earth quake, Typhoon, Flood, Fire, Volcano burst will come,
Vasudev Moolrajani in a communique to PunjabNewsline.com said that his 1st Scientific comparison Research, of coming calamities, is proved true, from Date 20 May to 10 June 2010 and in between which four calamities had took place.
Vasudev Moolrajani however confirmed the assertion of NASA's space weather department, Who has announced that a very strong solar storm will come in the year 2013 and by comparison of the previous weather atmosphere of year 1859 September 1st, with the coming year 2013's atmosphere.
The Indian scientist said that he had found that the Strong Solar Storm and terrific Solar Flare may come in the year 2013. "I also confirm that in the year 2013 It will commence along with sever earthquake, typhoon, flood, fire, volcano burst in between dates from 10 Feb 2013 to 25 March 2013 and in between 22 April 2013 to 25 May 2013.
He said that this condition would be due to weak gravitation and weak air pressure produced by 7 planets Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Saturn, who are responsible for the same due to their sending of weak repulsion power to the earth."
He also confirmed that this year 2013 is very-very dangerous year, than that of previous years of calamities of 21 Dec 2012- 2013 would be very dangerous than the year 21 December 2012. But neither the year 2012 and nor the year 2013 and not the year 24-9-2182 is the last year for the world.
Vasudev Moolrajani further said that Maya Customs and Maya calendar and many Peoples and some Scientist and many Astronomers says that the year 2012 is the last date for humans and very dangerous and fatal for the all world.He however researched that the year 2013 is very more dangerous than that of here 2012. The calculation of Maya Customs and of Maya Calendar is wrong. There may be difference of one year in the calculation and instead of the year 2012, the year 2013 is more dangerous bringing lot of calamities of Earthquake, Typhoon, Flood, Fire, Volcano burst, but it is not the last day of the lifes on the earth. nor the year 2013 and not the year 24-9-2182 is the last year for the world, The World will run as usual even after many losses of lifes.
Vasudev Moolrajani may be contacted at phone number 9314293031, email vikkyoverseas@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Massive wobble evidence and proof   Massive wobble evidence and proof I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:52 pm

Quote :
Maya Customs and Maya calendar and many Peoples and some Scientist and many Astronomers

That's so cute! Smile I don't know if it's the way he talks or the translator but it's darn cute! I love you
Back to top Go down
laibcoms

laibcoms

PostSubject: Re: Massive wobble evidence and proof   Massive wobble evidence and proof I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:48 am

Quote :
the star brown dwarf G1.9 designated by NASA as the cause of our moon flipping

I missed this news, any links to NASA claiming such? That's as good as confirming that [1] there is a star going to pass near us; and [2] the moon is indeed flipping. Two major confirmation IMO, if it comes from NASA officially, then that is as strong as the voice of the biased, controlled, blinded "International Scientific Community" (*cough* agency is more fitting *cough*)

Follow me @jcsesecuneta
Add me: Social-Network
Portal Site: The Hæven of John
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Ho hum not as excited anymore about this...    Massive wobble evidence and proof I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:10 pm

And everyone (well almost) gives me crap for making these types of statements.
Cannot remember when it was I personally noticed it happening, been some time since I first reported. And of course some still do not understand the Destroyer / Wormwood. Keep watching, we are in that time!

Right now in the last two nights the MOON has rotated in 24 hrs 45 degrees CCW and total in two days has been 90. (will post another tomorrow about whether it is still going the same direction or returning).

Have fun watching!

Does not the WORD tell us?
Things like a bunch of Visitors from outside come soon, flood, large quakes and meteorites as well as large hail stones.... read Revalation, for it is a warning to us!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Massive wobble evidence and proof   Massive wobble evidence and proof I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 3:36 pm

Ok here is my observance of the Moon over the last 3 nights which is to night of Feb 26 last night.

2 nights prior the Moon was (going) rotating in a CCW direction @ 45 degrees per night, Feb 26 looks like it stopped but was much lower in the sky than the previous 2 nights. (will update again).

If the Mayan Calendar says 60-70 hrs of darkness on Mar 31

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/02/no-kidding-march-2013-the-new-12-21-2012-25-events-to-watch-2565128.html

then this is 3 days of Darkness for the Northern Hemisphere and 6 Days Sunrise in the West as the Earth is getting ready to tip and do the Pole Shift!

Here is my post from 2011 about the Moon Out of Place:
======
MOON IS OUT OF PLACE

by spring » November 16th, 2011, 7:38 pm

Harvard Edu.
http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2011MNRAS.415.1266I

SAO/NASA ADS Astronomy Abstract Service

· Find Similar Abstracts (with default settings below)
· Electronic Refereed Journal Article (HTML)
· Full Refereed Journal Article (PDF/Postscript)
· arXiv e-print (arXiv:1102.0212)
· References in the article
· Citations to the Article (5) (Citation History)
· Refereed Citations to the Article
· Also-Read Articles (Reads History)
·
· Translate This Page

Title:
On the anomalous secular increase of the eccentricity of the orbit of the Moon
Authors:
Iorio, L.
Affiliation:
AA(Ministero dell’Istruzione, dell’Università e della Ricerca (MIUR), Viale Unità di Italia 68, 70125 Bari (BA), Italy)
Publication:
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, Volume 415, Issue 2, pp. 1266-1275. (MNRAS Homepage)
Publication Date:
08/2011
Origin:
WILEY
Astronomy Keywords:
gravitation, celestial mechanics, ephemerides, Moon, planets and satellites: general
Abstract Copyright:
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
DOI:
10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.18777.x
Bibliographic Code:
2011MNRAS.415.1266I
Abstract
A recent analysis of a Lunar Laser Ranging (LLR) data record spanning 38.7 yr revealed an anomalous increase of the eccentricity e of the lunar orbit amounting to ? yr-1. The present-day models of the dissipative phenomena occurring in the interiors of both the Earth and the Moon are not able to explain it. In this paper, we examine several dynamical effects, not modelled in the data analysis, in the framework of long-range modified models of gravity and of the standard Newtonian/Einsteinian paradigm. It turns out that none of them can accommodate ?. Many of them do not even induce long-term changes in e; other models do, instead, yield such an effect, but the resulting magnitudes are in disagreement with ?. In particular, the general relativistic gravitomagnetic acceleration of the Moon due to the Earth’s angular momentum has the right order of magnitude, but the resulting Lense-Thirring secular effect for the eccentricity vanishes. A potentially viable Newtonian candidate would be a trans-Plutonian massive object (Planet X/Nemesis/Tyche) since it, actually, would affect e with a non-vanishing long-term variation. On the other hand, the values for the physical and orbital parameters of such a hypothetical body required to obtain at least the right order of magnitude for ? are completely unrealistic: suffices it to say that an Earth-sized planet would be at 30 au, while a jovian mass would be at 200 au. Thus, the issue of finding a satisfactorily explanation for the anomalous behaviour of the Moon’s eccentricity remains open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Massive wobble evidence and proof   Massive wobble evidence and proof I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 3:37 pm

and some more of my jibberish over here:
https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t52-moon-face-change
Back to top Go down
Angry Catfish

PostSubject: Re: Massive wobble evidence and proof   Massive wobble evidence and proof I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:27 am

wow thank you all for the information i have been watching the moon flip for 3 years,,,also for the guy that asked,,NASA i found it on their site,,moon eccentric orbiy off 164 degrees was my internal search .... it is also on fox nbc cbs as report from nasa on news about news on youtube 3 year old posts,,nothing more on the subject,,some actor probly died and it was bigger news next day Very Happy..
When i noticed orions belt was fluxing rise points of 10 sometimes 20 compass degrees from nght to night i got scared and started taking this seriously,,im telling everyone everywhere i can i gad a senator i do investigating for about this.
Senator Jim Davis NC informed me simply they ecpect,: best case scenario 3/4 of the population to die before spring,,,i only hope pree warning may save extra lives to prepare,move to safer zones and draw water into bottles. god be with us all.
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Massive wobble evidence and proof   Massive wobble evidence and proof I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 6:03 am

In looking up Senator Jim Davis, I see he is a Seventh-Day Adventist. Not that that means anything here, but that denomination is into end-time senarios pretty heavily. When you said Davis said "they expect," who exactly is he referring to? Thanks.

6/2010 article on C1.9

http://www.nowpublic.com/tech-biz/g1-9-confirmed-binary-red-dwarf-star-6
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Massive wobble evidence and proof   Massive wobble evidence and proof I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 11:55 am

Glad you noticed that Orions belt is goofy too, I've been saying it for a while but no one I knows cares.

I am thinking the close exit of planetary objects in April ... near the 12 is having a stronger effect on us now... see the 6.9 below with moon update.

We may do the tip and 3 days of darkness in March???
Imagine being in the dark during flooding???
May be good to start watching the water elevations and prepare to move to higher ground soon.

http://tidesonline.nos.noaa.gov/geographic.html

http://www.iris.edu/seismon/zoom/?view=eveday&lon=165&lat=45

28-FEB-2013 14:05:51 50.93 157.34 6.9 52 0 KURIL ISLANDS

Follow up on the moon: was very low last night and the rotation around center was in CW direction now @ 90 degrees @ 10:00pm pacific time.
I usually view at 9:30 when I take the dog out.

This morning the Moon was present in the west and appeared exactly the same rotation angle but seemed much larger.
http://tidesonline.nos.noaa.gov/geographic.html
Back to top Go down
Angry Catfish

PostSubject: Re: Massive wobble evidence and proof   Massive wobble evidence and proof I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:59 am

my county sherriff is preparing with bunkers of food,,Jim Davis comment made me think to look,,well yehh they are prepping,dunny story tho.
My county expert was buying water at cosco.... hoping to have the watershed for water..i corrected him toldim get big systerns and fill them,,,my county disaster prep expert said " wow thats a good idea " lol we are all in deep shit .

Jim Davis seems comvinced the us govt expects 3/4 of pop dead by spring 2013,,,,the detainment camps mass coffins are for clean up .
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Massive wobble evidence and proof   Massive wobble evidence and proof I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:21 am

Discern (2-28 article) ... (includes DF references)

http://endtimesforecaster.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: Massive wobble evidence and proof   Massive wobble evidence and proof I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:42 am

bad word bad word bad word, ah what the hell..
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Massive wobble evidence and proof   Massive wobble evidence and proof I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:56 am

Quote :
Jim Davis seems convinced the us govt expects 3/4 of pop dead by spring 2013,,,,
[quote]
How bout pop up 'gone'. No clean-up required! rapture
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Massive wobble evidence and proof   Massive wobble evidence and proof I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:47 am

Luke: 25
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Massive wobble evidence and proof   Massive wobble evidence and proof I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:55 am

spring2 wrote:
Luke: 25

Luke 25? Massive wobble evidence and proof 550949801 (just kidding ya)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Massive wobble evidence and proof   Massive wobble evidence and proof I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 12:17 pm

http://www.nowpublic.com/tech-biz/g1-9-confirmed-binary-red-dwarf-star-6
G1.9 Confirmed a Binary Red Dwarf Star.
Share: Email Story Twitter Facebook Stumbleupon Add to Any
by colesakick | June 15, 2010 at 06:42 pm

Spanish Astronomers Claim Dwarf Sun Beyond Pluto

The idea of a new planet being discovered in our Solar System is pretty exciting. Even more so because of the many theories about "planet-x" or "Nibiru" being associated with space aliens and the doomsday prophecies of 2012. Scientists at places like NASA and famous observatories have deflected inquiries about the discovery for a few years now, mainly because they feared being associated with these "fringe" theories. But like it or not -- it has happened. Well... According to a team of Spanish artronomers who call themselves the StarViewer Team.

The group made the rounds of all the news web sites in the past two weeks, claiming they discovered something very significant. It's almost twice the size of Jupiter and just beyond our furthest planetoid, Pluto. Although it's not a planet, it appears to have planets or large satellites encircling it. It's what astronomers call a "brown dwarf star" and its official name is "G1.9". . . .
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Massive wobble evidence and proof   Massive wobble evidence and proof I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:02 pm

Well, this article is from June 2010. Wonder what's been going on the past three years with G1.9? Anyone have any current data or heard anything about this since 2010? Sounds quite interesting if it's true.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Angry Catfish

PostSubject: Re: Massive wobble evidence and proof   Massive wobble evidence and proof I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 9:44 am

lol yes my first post named it G1.9
it is currently pushing us back in our orbit,,making us wobble as it chases us around the sun,,in the next couple of weeks it will be visible as it comes closer and approaches the ecliptic to escape velocity it must do a 270 degree roll,,so will we fairly rapidly first this tilt will strengthen and has been,but to the point of us on our litteral side for a few days.
then we will tip upside down for about 3 more,after that we will right ourselves. well rather g 1.9 will right us magnetically..
when we come to this stage the planets slowing will increase 100 fold as the nemesis will be as large as the moon at this point..
gripping the mid Atlantic rift we will stand still for 3 days no spin for 3 days..one side light one side dark,,at the end of the 3rd day this will pass as g 1.9 does its final flip to leave the ecliptic this will be when we also break from our mantle..
the pressure from our wobble wich has been going on since 2010 the NASA cover doesnt fit the moon wobble its us make a model tape a quarter to ur pencil and look its us that makes the moon look so odd..
the indo australian plate is undergoind subduction at over 300 percent what we have seen before with volcanoes popping up in medetranian sink holes from louisanna to canada and over 600 new ones in china say to me the pacific is colapsing and the atlantic spreading to compensate,
The great lakes have dropped water level yet contain much the same volume of water,meaning the bottoms are giving way sinking .. Ever see the US navy map for 2013? looks like senchions uncanny resemblance.
I have moved my son and I away from Los angeles i have been watching this thing develope for 3 years now and we are in the final weeks,the wobble is getting worse and the cover stories already in place,,for the first week they will try to pass this off as a comet and when it gets bigger and bigger people it will become self evident this is no comet we are looking at it is a failed sun with planets in tow.
Back to top Go down
Angry Catfish

PostSubject: Re: Massive wobble evidence and proof   Massive wobble evidence and proof I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 9:49 am

OHH dang almost forgot the best part,,,,for 7 years the destroyer will rein over the planet as it states in revelations,,this is not a person it is a stolen verse from the sumarian text as is the entire story of revelations,a very descript of what we can expect hail of rocks shaking fire etc this bugger is naaasty coming at us...
and after it reins over us for 7 years,,,i.e. makes its loop and returns for the escape trip to another 3700 year orbit,,yes this thing is going to take 3 1/2 year loop and then back to pass the sun on its exit from the system,,the whole time we will have all sorts of crap going on then as it passes we flip all over again if we happen to be on the wrong side of the sun ..
the good news,,it will be gone for another 3700 years when it finaly leaves .
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Massive wobble evidence and proof   Massive wobble evidence and proof I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:59 pm

we will have to wait and see I guess. Since Spring is only 20 days away

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Massive wobble evidence and proof   Massive wobble evidence and proof I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:45 pm

I'm just posting to bump this back up to the top because if any of this information is even partially right, that's basically the end for most of us, at least in terms of life as we know it. I don't know, maybe I'm a coward but there's nothing I can do to stop or change it, so I'd probably rather not know. I guess I'm hoping there will be someone with new information that debunks all of this. Then again, maybe this is why I haven't felt an urging from the Spirit to prepare by storing supplies, etc. like so many people have- because it'd only be a waste of time & money since neither I nor my neighbors will be here to need it.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Massive wobble evidence and proof   Massive wobble evidence and proof I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 2:30 pm

Ip, keep your trust in Jesus and the word of God. there will be calamity but it is in His control. love
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

PostSubject: Re: Massive wobble evidence and proof   Massive wobble evidence and proof I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 8:22 pm

Spring is here... ha ha. (me).

The Lord will swoop in and Redeem Us! The ones left behind ... well the story is there.
Time to get down on our knees.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Massive wobble evidence and proof   Massive wobble evidence and proof I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Massive wobble evidence and proof
Page 1 of 1