Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Comet ISON "666 Years" After Comet Negra 1347 "Black Death"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Comet ISON "666 Years" After Comet Negra 1347 "Black Death" Empty
PostSubject: Comet ISON "666 Years" After Comet Negra 1347 "Black Death"   Comet ISON "666 Years" After Comet Negra 1347 "Black Death" I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 3:40 pm

Half of Europe died after 1347 Comet Negra now 666 years later Comet ISON

Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: Comet ISON "666 Years" After Comet Negra 1347 "Black Death"   Comet ISON "666 Years" After Comet Negra 1347 "Black Death" I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 9:47 pm

what a day to be alive...what??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Black Death returns: 1 dead in Kyrgyzstan, 3 ill, 131 quarantined – fear rampant   Comet ISON "666 Years" After Comet Negra 1347 "Black Death" I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 6:51 am

Black Death returns: 1 dead in Kyrgyzstan, 3 ill, 131 quarantined – fear rampant
Posted on August 28, 2013

Comet ISON "666 Years" After Comet Negra 1347 "Black Death" 750

August 28, 2013 – KYRGYZSTAN – Health officials fear an outbreak of bubonic plague in central Asia after a teenage boy died from the disease and three more were admitted to hospital in Kyrgyzstan. Temirbek Isakunov, a 15-year-old from a mountain village near the border with Kazakhstan, reportedly died from the disease last week after eating an infected barbecued marmot. Kyrgyzstan’s emergency ministry said a young woman and two children from a different village who came into contact with Isakunov were hospitalized on Tuesday with the high fever and swelling around the neck and armpits characteristic of bubonic plague, local news outlets reported. A total of 131 people, including 33 medical personnel, have been quarantined, although none of them have yet exhibited symptoms of the disease, the newspaper Komsomolskaya Pravda in Kyrgyzstan reported. The health ministry continues to find and quarantine people who came into contact with the teenager, according to its director. Kazakhstan has stepped up its border control with Kyrgyzstan and is operating quarantine points in light of the possible outbreak, the news agency Tengrinews reported. The Kazakh health ministry is searching out people who might have come into contact with the dead teenager, and is also determining where animal carriers of the disease might be moving between the two countries, according to a ministry official. The bacteria that cause bubonic plague are typically transmitted from rodents to humans via flea bites but can also be contracted through direct contact with infected tissue. Some local authorities in Russia have also grown wary over the incident, since citizens of Kyrgyzstan do not need a visa to enter the country and, according to the newspaper Izvestiya, more than 500,000 Kyrgyz work in Russia. According to TV news report in Yekaterinburg, Russia’s fourth largest city, checkpoints in the airport there are inspecting all those arriving from countries with a high bubonic plague risk. A Russian public health official said cases of bubonic plague were registered in Kazakhstan every year, and the disease existed naturally in parts of Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan and Russia, Izvestiya reported. –Guardian
Back to top Go down
Forrest Carr

PostSubject: Re: Comet ISON "666 Years" After Comet Negra 1347 "Black Death"   Comet ISON "666 Years" After Comet Negra 1347 "Black Death" I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 5:15 pm

Interested in cometary doomsday theories?  The Internet is now abuzz with them -- as evidenced by this forum.   Comet ISON plays a role in my just published novel, "A Journal of the Crazy Year." I invite you to check it out (search for it on Amazon.com) and also to find me on Facebook for more discussion.
FC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comet ISON "666 Years" After Comet Negra 1347 "Black Death"   Comet ISON "666 Years" After Comet Negra 1347 "Black Death" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1