Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I had a vision... eyes closed but not sleeping!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I had a vision... eyes closed but not sleeping! Empty
PostSubject: I had a vision... eyes closed but not sleeping!   I had a vision... eyes closed but not sleeping! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 10:49 pm

No not about the fire.

Well here it is, it was short and two parts I think.

I saw what I think was a young woman, I could not make out her face well or lower body very well but she seemed to be bent down toward my vantage point and doing something with her hands. I seemed to look more toward her neck area as she was wearing a necklace that appeared to have beads hanging down from the main string in a short on the outside edges to longer in the middle, there were faint light blue colors on the beads but nothing sharp within this vision.. it was more like soft focus lens.. and then this faded away quickly and I went to what I believe was a second vision not connected to the first?
In this one it seemed clearer but monochrome and in light tan color.. and it was of tall wild grass of varying length with seeds on the tops and it was vividly swaying as in wind, this one lasted a good 15 seconds or so and I was not able to see anything around or farther.
This second vision ended abruptly like someone just turned it off... it didn't fade.

You might ask how I knew the time?
Well, I was already up early this morning and went back to bed because I was tired from previous days work... and ... I was not asleep when I saw these... I was awake but my eyes were closed! When I got to the second part with the grasses I felt my eyes move, looking around to see what else was in this picture, but nothing else to see when it went blank. I don't have any idea what it meant. I don't think either were from any previous encounters or dreams. I have a pretty good memory.

And I assure you all I have had dreams before in sleep where I knew what was going to happen the next day and also can sometimes suggest something like going some place at the same time another person I am with. But can also assure you all that this one was not a dream and I was not asleep. I did find it interesting that the grass moved as in real life and I was waiting for more, and it just ended, leaving me wondering.

I didn't recognize the woman at all and the field had nothing remotely familiar.

This is the first time I have seen anything like this while awake with eyes closed.

I will post more if this one comes back sleeping or awake as continued from where either portion left off.

I thought I'd share cause it was so interesting to have it while awake, I don't know what to make of it. I guess quiet time is just as good as sleep eh?
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I had a vision... eyes closed but not sleeping!   I had a vision... eyes closed but not sleeping! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 5:04 am

Sounds to me like the message is 'harvest' time.
And I feel that's to be a comfort, not a warning.
Even as we witness the destruction, we have the
promise of renewal, of a coming restoration as God first created
all things to be.  The latter more glorious than the former.
Think on this, He says, with hope and with joy in your heart.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I had a vision... eyes closed but not sleeping!   I had a vision... eyes closed but not sleeping! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 10:20 pm

Thanks for the comment Dove... I believe you are right... it was right in front of me, the grasses did look sort of like grain more natural.. spread out rather than planted.
Being an out doors person I always watch the trees moving in the breeze or sunsets and clouds.
And most importantly during that time I tell Our Father how much I appreciate the beauty of his creation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I had a vision... eyes closed but not sleeping!   I had a vision... eyes closed but not sleeping! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 7:54 pm

I thought of this vision the other day, Dec 15 or 16 and asked for more information.. I was not specific..
following is what came in this video.. wheat popped out at me and I had to go back and listen.

Wheat - Tares, Mattew13: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg7JvmquKmM  

Published on Dec 16, 2013

Then I find this one on Dec 18 about Ceres and what caught my eye was the title : WHAT IS THIS INCOMING PLANET NASA? DID YOU TELL THE WORLD/PUBLIC IT'S COMING!!
I find the Goddess of Grain inside the video... They are saying that Ceres is going to come close to Earth... Am I being led to these? Kinda seems like it, what are the chances of seeing these two videos with wheat and links to events now and be planetary stuff of interest these days????

Ceres celestial object
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRa6Cmy2djk&list=UUxz5R9YQMRW5QqElbAlMqRw
Published on Dec 5, 2013

found this sort of accidental while browsing other bpearth vids.
I didn't know this object was associated with a goddess let alone the grain connection.

wikipedia : In ancient Roman religion, Ceres (/ˈsɪəriːz/, Latin: Cerēs) was a goddess of agriculture, grain crops, fertility and motherly relationships.

I'll have to see what else pops up, finding this odd.. I'm going to ask for something more specific this next time.
I'm wondering if some info is metered or only so much shown based on time? or as allowed? Don't know.
Maybe one of you see something I don't, I'm just looking at Woman and Wheat, not looking for them in anything I see... they just popped up on those dates.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I had a vision... eyes closed but not sleeping!   I had a vision... eyes closed but not sleeping! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I had a vision... eyes closed but not sleeping!
Page 1 of 1