Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who's Who?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Who's Who? Empty
PostSubject: Who's Who?   Who's Who? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:29 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Who's Who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:07 pm

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Who's Who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 2:03 pm

Belgium, head of EU and keeps the sea out via extensive technological advances. Technically all 7 continents rise up from the sea.
Back to top Go down
wil

wil

Who's Who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 2:22 pm

Who's Who? Prince_charles_blackcrest

This is probably what John saw: The Prince of Wales' Coat-of-Arms 

"The Beast rise up out of the sea" means he comes from a nation across the sea outside of the Holy land.

Revelation 13
1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as [the feet] of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Who's Who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 2:47 pm

All 7 continents rise up from the sea. We essentially live on the peaks of continental mountains. Which mountain is taller, Everest or Mauna Loa?
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Who's Who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 3:26 pm

Chateau des Amerois is the site all luciferian children are taken for the initiation rite, and yeah its in Belgium. John was shown a symbol/crest that rarely, if ever, sees the light of day. The house of windsor is a deception intended to deceive. Most pixelated country in google earth?  Belgium.
Back to top Go down

Who's Who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 6:36 pm

Back to top Go down

Who's Who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 6:41 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Who's Who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 9:49 am

Back to top Go down

Who's Who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 10:06 am

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Who's Who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 11:56 am

Viertes Reich. Same families integral to the third are still around.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Who's Who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:04 pm

George H Scherff Jr. is an example.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Who's Who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 10:07 pm

EMPTY SEAT NUMBER 666

Who's Who? Europa-Statue-EU-Headquarters-Brussels-600x450

Who's Who? A-Woman-Rides-The-Beast-German-Phone-Card

Who's Who? A-Woman-Rides-The-Beast-2-Euro-Coin

http://signsofthelastdays.com/archives/europe-rides-the-beast-official-eu-symbols-tells-us-what-the-elite-plan-to-do-to-all-of-humanity

Who's Who? 666_united_nations

http://tickergrail.blogspot.com/2011/11/empty-seat-number-666.html
Back to top Go down

Who's Who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 11:22 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Who's Who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 8:46 am

Deutsche Mark. Still widely used. Little known fact.

Who's Who? Deutsche-mark

Who's Who? Banknote-5-deutsche-mark-von-arnim-1991

NOTE THE 33 Degree angle below & Balthasar on the Mark. (I've fooled with the sizing but I have a few of these and the actual note is at a perfect 33 degrees. The JPG is a bit skewed or not sized right):

Who's Who? BRDneu50

"
Wait. Isn't the deutsche mark defunct?
Yes. Germany officially switched to the euro on Jan. 1, 2002, and the deutsche mark "immediately ceased to be legal tender," says Furhmans. However, unlike other countries that use the euro, Germany never set a deadline by which people had to trade their marks for euros. Individuals and businesses can still exchange their marks at government banks, at a rate of 1.96 marks per euro. As a result, merchants are more than happy to accept the old currency.
Why are Germans so attached to the mark?
The mark "was never just a currency," says Furhmans. "It became a symbol of the country's postwar economic miracle amid the ashes of World War II, and one of the few [symbols] in which Germans could comfortably express national pride," given the lingering connections of many flags, anthems, and monuments to Hitler's destructive nationalist agenda. Many Germans praise the mark's "look" and "feel," and the coins and notes depict historic German figures, such as the Brothers Grimm, whereas the euro's pan-national imagery is a tad forgettable."

http://theweek.com/article/index/230830/why-are-germans-still-using-the-deutsche-mark
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Who's Who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 10:43 am

Now that I see someone reputable has mentioned these shady characters & I won't be laughed out of the forum:

Dr. Nimrod Novik & or Yosef A. Maiman (couple of strange names there eh?, Nimrod and Joseph Mammon) I've pasted some info below but you can search either of their names with Cheney, Bush, Dick Tater etc. and let your jaw hit the floor.

Their behind the scenes work closely parallels chronologically with what's been going on in the MENA over the last 13 years. They maneuver as one with the 'tptb' , as used in the phrase. Most of the below info I've copied & pasted from various sources, most of which no longer work but the info can be largely confirmed via a yahoo search.

http://www.merhav.com/

"As Robert Anton Wilson said, "Every war results from the struggle for markets and spheres of influence."  The war in Afghanistan is certainly no different.  The Israelis are determined to use their influence in the United States to advance their interests and influence in Central Asia while limiting those of Russia and Iran.  Following the break-up of the Soviet Union, Israeli agents sought to gain control of the strategic assets of the newly independent Soviet republics.  In mineral-rich Turkmenistan, a Mossad agent named Yosef A. Maiman was very successful in gaining control of the republic's immense resources of natural gas.

Yosef Maiman, born in Germany in 1946, grew up in Peru and studied in the United States before becoming an Israeli citizen in 1971.  As an agent of Israeli intelligence, Maiman heads a network of Mossad-controlled companies that serve Israeli interests.  As the chief executive of the Merhav Group, Maiman has long controlled the development of Turmenistan's gas resources, which are considered to be second only to Russia's.  Maiman's key colleagues at Merhav are the former head of the Mossad, Shabtai Shavit, and Nimrod Novik, chief adviser to Shimon Peres.

Yosef A. Maiman controls the gas resources of Turkmenistan. Maiman was described as "a leading miner" of Central Asian gas fields by the Jerusalem Post in 2004.  Given their control of the immense gas resources of Turkmenistan, 'The Company' would profit if and when the U.S.-led coalition were able to "pacify" and control Afghanistan so that the Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Pakistan-India (TAPI) gas pipeline could be built allowing the gas of Turkmenistan to be sold to energy-hungry India.  The TAPI pipeline project would bring billions of dollars into 'The Company' coffers every year.  This is the real reason for the war in Afghanistan and why the Obama administration has increased the war effort in Central Asia.  It has nothing to do with terrorism or 9-11.

Below pipeline document from 2003:

http://www.energy-community.org/pls/portal/docs/772193.PDF

The Merhav Group is a private company.  Maiman is president and chairman of the board.  He is also chairman of Ampal-American Israel Corporation, Israel's Channel 10 (which he owns with Ron Lauder, Rupert Murdoch, and Arnon Milchen), Gadot Chemical Tankers and Terminals Ltd., and Arnon Milchen's agro-chemical company, Milchen Brothers Ltd.

Maiman's network reveals the Mossad-controlled companies linked to 9-11 and the war in Afghanistan.  Maiman, for example, is an owner and director of Eltek, Ltd. an Israeli manufacturer of printed circuit boards, along with Eytan Barak.  Barak is also a director of ICTS International N.V., the Israeli aviation security company that owns Huntleigh USA, the passenger screening company directly involved with the planes and passenger screening operations on 9-11.  Barak is a director of ICTS, a member of the supervisory board, audit committee, and compensation committee.  Huntleigh is a key defendant in the 9-11 tort litigation but the company has been protected by the  Alvin K. Hellerstein, the U.S. District Judge who has prevented any 9-11 trial from finding those responsible for the terror atrocity that changed the world."

Over the past twenty years, Novik was associated with the Merhav Group of Companies where he served as S.V.P.with responsibilities for project development in the Middle East and for overall government, media & corporate relations.

In this capacity, in the 1990s he led the Merhav team in a joint venture with Egyptian counterparts for the financing, development, construction and operation of MIDOR (Middle East Oil Refinery), a privately-owned, $1.3 billion petroleum refinery in Egypt.

More recently, he led the same team in EMG (East Mediterranean Gas), a joint venture which financed, built, owns & operates a $550 million off-shore gas pipeline system, linking Egypt & Israel and serving the Israeli energy market.

Concurrently, he was involved with the group's other ventures in Central Asia, Central & East Europe and elsewhere.

Novik was a member of the board Channel 10 News (Israel's second commercial news company) and of AMPAL, American-Israel Corporation, a NASDAQ & Tel Aviv traded investment house, and member of the Executive Committee and BOD of EMG.
For the past two decades Novik has been the Chairman of ECF, an Israeli NGO with a long record of activity on Middle East cross-border cooperation in the political, security and economic fields.
I think it does," said Dr. ...
www.jpost.com, 19 Mar 2012 [cached]

I think it does," said Dr. Nimrod Novik, chairman of the Economic Cooperation Foundation and former vice president of the Merhav Group, which was responsible for establishing the gas pipeline between Egypt and Israel.

"I always believed that the day will come - because neither [Jordan] nor the Palestinians are going anywhere - where we will have cross-border cooperation in a much more substantial way," he said.

The Board of Directors of Ampal unanimously recommends the election of the following persons to the Board of Directors: Yosef A. Maiman, Leo Malamud, Dr. Joseph Yerushalmi, Dr. Nimrod Novik, Yehuda Karni, Gideon Weinstein, Menahem Morag, Erez Meltzer, Daniel Vaknin and Joseph Geva.

Dr. NIMROD NOVIK, 63, has been a director of Ampal since September 19, 2006. Dr. Novik has been Senior Vice President of Merhav since 1995, responsible for Middle East projects (including the MIDOR petroleum refinery in Egypt and the current East Mediterranean Gas Co. S.A.E. (“EMG”) project for the export of Egyptian natural gas to Israel) as well as for corporate and government relations. He is a member of the board of EMG and of Channel 10 News Ltd. Dr. Novik is an advisor to the Israeli National Security Council as well as to several members of the Israeli cabinet, and a former Special Ambassador of the State of Israel as well as a former Chief Advisor on Foreign Policy to Israel’s Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs.

AMPAL-AMERICAN ISRAEL CORP (Form: PRE 14A, Received: 12/26/2006 16:32:13)
www.ampal.com, 26 Dec 2006 [cached]
Dr. Nimrod Novik, a director of the Company, is also employed by Merhav and serves as a Merhav designee to the Board of Directors of EMG.

"The Much Too Promised Land"

http://issuu.com/hcptravel/docs/100507_world_leaders_israel
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Who's Who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 10:50 am

Channel 10 Israel (don't show Pink Floyd's copyright attorneys, nevermind satan won't mind)

Who's Who? Channel_10_logo

Who's Who? 200px-HmsdragonWho's Who? 200px-Throneofjade

Who's Who? 200px-Victory_of_Eagles_coverWho's Who? 200px-Tongues_of_Serpents_Cover

Who's Who? 220px-Crucible_of_Gold

And Just came out last Month: "Blood of Tyrants". I've posted too many pics

Who's Who? 51FPsF5BfzL._SY346_PJlook-inside-v2,TopRight,1,0_SH20_

Last edited by quietobserver on Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:13 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo & pics)
Back to top Go down

Who's Who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 12:58 am

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Who's Who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 11:10 am

Jem the Deutsche Bundesbank is thought to not actually be destroying the Marks as people redeem them for Euros. Further, amidst the Greek & Cyprus Euro crises Merkel actually stated that withholding or non liquidation of gold reserves could be considered an act of war.

What are they going to do when the Federal Reserve refuses to give back what it no longer has?
Back to top Go down

Who's Who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 11:25 am

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Who's Who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 11:35 am

Newton's Comet above, Dhū l-Fiqār, the sword of Ali as in Bashar Al Assad the Alawite below. Not necessarily related in any way shape or fashion, but fresh in my mind when I read your post.

Who's Who? Comet

Who's Who? 220px-Dhulfiqar.svg
Back to top Go down

Who's Who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 11:47 am

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Who's Who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 11:49 am

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Who's Who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 1:11 pm

Yeah I know, sail a Wolfpack of U-boats up the Hudson. I agree with the 'funnel off' comment. The peoples' money has been syphoned off to the central banks, who are predominantly privately owned by the 'kings of the earth'.....

When properly contrived the 'elite' ultimately finish with the physical asset and the 'people' are left with worthless debt, I.e. paper promissory, ETF, etc. The central banks and their 'owners' will disappear amidst the fog of war.

For the German people this will be a repeat of post WWI. This time instead of the Weimar and the British laying their economy and savings to ruin it will be the Euro & the American thieves leaving them penniless.

Incidentally, Nimrod's (mentioned above) parents both passed away somewhat recently in none other than Chicago Illinois.

jem wrote:
quietobserver wrote:
Jem the Deutsche Bundesbank is thought to not actually be destroying the Marks as people redeem them for Euros. Further, amidst the Greek & Cyprus Euro crises Merkel actually stated that withholding or non liquidation of gold reserves could be considered an act of war.

What are they going to do when the Federal Reserve refuses to give back what it no longer has?
I think you may have already answered that question. Wink What I wonder about though is, since they're not stupid, why did they give the US their gold to hold? It's pretty much a no-brainer that they wouldn't be getting it back. This way though, wherever it got funneled off to, they don't look so bad. Just a theory.

It really is interesting that the Marks (not the mark of the beast, right?) are active, and I assume healthy? Because if you go with the flow above where the leopard is the black horse, he seems to be weighing things and making transactions with money.

Who's Who? Tab10Revelation 6
6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and [see] thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Who's Who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 7:37 pm

Whatcha doin' with that left hand Angela?

Nice brooch

Who's Who? Image-542025-thumbflex-niow
Back to top Go down

Who's Who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 10:19 pm

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Who's Who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 6:40 am

Yes, its real.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/cia-worked-with-bnd-and-bfv-in-neuss-on-secret-project-a-921254.html

Issue 2013 number 37

9 / 9 (9-September)

jem wrote:
Ha ha! Is that for real on Der Spiegel? Kind of spooky.
Back to top Go down

Who's Who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 1:42 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Who's Who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:07 pm

jem wrote:
Have you heard the rumor that she may be Hitler's daughter?
http://www.thecontroversialfiles.net/2013/03/angela-merkel-hitlers-daughter.html
Yeah, I've brought that up a few times here calling her "Hitler in high heels".

Who's Who? 6195460906_794e0d70fe_z
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Who's Who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 4:33 pm

I didn't realize it was still a debate.....soapbox 

She has a PhD in quantum physics/chemistry; which I find a bit odd given the billions being pored into CERN.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Who's Who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 8:17 pm

Who's Who? Final%2018Who's Who? Throneofzeus2
Who's Who? Berlin_12

What is zeus inverted? suez, as in that little canal thing in egypt.

Arab for Cairo?

El Qahira  

Arab for Mars

Al-Qahira

Draw your own conclusions but the U.S. is gonna sit this one out.

http://nathaniel.putzig.com/academics/project5810/names.html
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Cairo

EDIT TO ADD: don't know that I agree with everything said about barry because he's too pathetic of a piece of well anyway, the rest is factually correct.

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2011/stevene82.htm

Last edited by quietobserver on Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : info)
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Who's Who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 8:46 pm

Same eyes (shape & colour), same skin texture as adolf aged as well; and as all the german speaking forums always point out, look at the identical dimple under both lower lips.......

researcher wrote:
jem wrote:
Have you heard the rumor that she may be Hitler's daughter?
http://www.thecontroversialfiles.net/2013/03/angela-merkel-hitlers-daughter.html
Yeah, I've brought that up a few times here calling her "Hitler in high heels".

Who's Who? 6195460906_794e0d70fe_z
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Who's Who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 7:13 am

B.I.S - Basel Switzerland

CERN - Geneva Switzerland

World Banking Capital - Zurich Switzerland

World Economic Forum - Davos Switzerland

S S Predominant Meeting Place - St. Moritz Switzerland

Guardians of the Pope - The Swiss Guard

Monument to the Swiss Guard who died defending French Royalty at Versailles. The Palace eventually fell and Marie Antoinette was beheaded. The Monument is 6M X 33' Lucerne Switzerland.

Who's Who? 168466758_2e6d41201e_z

Who's Who? Lion_monument
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Who's Who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 7:23 am

Red Cross World Headquarters - Geneva Switzerland

Who's Who? 200px-Croixrouge_logos

It isn't ACTUALLY the Red Cross though:

The International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement is an international humanitarian movement with approximately 97 million volunteers, members and staff worldwide[2] which was founded to protect human life and health, to ensure respect for all human beings, and to prevent and alleviate human suffering.

International Negotiation regarding acceptable acts in Warfare:

Geneva Conventions

The Geneva Conventions comprise four treaties, and three additional protocols, that establish the standards of international law for the humanitarian treatment of war. The singular term Geneva Convention denotes the agreements of 1949, negotiated in the aftermath of the Second World War (1939–45), which updated the terms of the first three treaties (1864, 1906, 1929), and added a fourth treaty. The articles of the Fourth Geneva Convention (1949) extensively defined the basic, wartime rights of prisoners (civil and military); established protections for the wounded; and established protections for the civilians in and around a war-zone. The treaties of 1949 were ratified, in whole or with reservations, by 195 countries.[1] Moreover, the Geneva Convention also defines the rights and protections afforded to non-combatants, yet, because the Geneva Conventions are about people in war, the articles do not address warfare proper — the use of weapons of war — which is the subject of the Hague Conventions (First Hague Conference, 1899; Second Hague Conference 1907), and the bio–chemical warfare Geneva Protocol (Protocol for the Prohibition of the Use in War of Asphyxiating, Poisonous or other Gases, and of Bacteriological Methods of Warfare, 1929).

Incidentally, hollow-point rounds are outlawed by the Geneva Convention but it doesn't stop barry the musloid from acquiring millions upon millions of rounds for DHS to attempt to kill his taxpayers who won't submit.

The Swiss Flag is the inversion of the Red Cross flag.

Who's Who? Swiss-flag

The antiquated coat of arms was originally the Swiss Lion but needed to be changed for some reason. Maybe they felt it offensive to all the Africans eaten by lions over the years and needed to be P.C., maybe not though.

The flag of Switzerland consists of a red flag with a white cross (a bold, equilateral cross) in the centre. It is one of only two square sovereign-state flags, the other being the flag of Vatican City.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Who's Who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 11:15 am

Any & Every one feel free to chime in. I would post a bit more but forums are intended as a means for back and forth discourse, not blah blah blah monologues.

The Original Red Cross below, otherwise known as Knights Templar, Crusaders et. all. In more recent history they were ordered by Principalities to behave and get along with everyone; hence the obvious.

Who's Who? Knights_templar

Edit to add: Picture must have been taken in Peru......
Back to top Go down

Who's Who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 7:16 pm

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Who's Who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 8:12 pm

I've mentioned it with others via pm, but be prepared for the infoglut that precedes 'infonichts'.....

There are numerous people watching and waiting with information and various sundry 'stuff'. Many have been silent out of justified fear but the proverbial hour is getting late and those who 'enforce the silence' are far fewer & much busier than those who choose to share. It will not be long now.

"We've pretty much covered Switzerland, Belgium and Germany so what's going on in France?"

DISCERNMENT INSERTION

Most inhabitants of Paris und Chicago will briefly meet Herr Oppenheimer face to face and curse him for his channeling.

The Ob' deck of the Eiffel Tower is; well, perfect detonation altitude. (Aufwiedersehen)

The Sears/Willis Tower absolutely WAS declared in SALT after blowing the Soviet Bird Rad Monitors.

I'm still a dual-citizen and Swiss male military service is still MANDATORY. They actually dna test for swiss guard service but that's a 50 page post for starters. Those of us who have very, very old family lineage that tests "o.k." want -0- part of Vatican't city service. Since you mentioned the french I'll address a long honored saying that should never be confused with the cliche:

"French rifle for sale. Never Fired, only dropped once."

jem wrote:
That was some very interesting information quietobserver. I hadn't realized how much was going on in Switzerland, or at least put it all together. Switzerland and Belgium are separated by France and Germany. We've pretty much covered Switzerland, Belgium and Germany so what's going on in France? I know there's a lot of Madonna symbolism there and the Paris cross-quarter streets. Paris to Chicago is 6,660 km. Then there's the Champ de Mars.

Did you know we may all be Martians?  chuckle  I've been doing my genealogy for a while now and so far no Martians but, yes, it's in the news.
http://www.space.com/22577-earth-life-from-mars-theory.html

Also the red cross, St Georges cross, brings up slaying dragons and that ever present Georgia.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Who's Who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 8:33 pm

FYI jem watch your hat and those tracks because when you connect too many dots that train will look to run you over...then back over you to ensure you're flat.

To Eurotrash the train always runs on time. I ascertained (for me) that 9-11 was Bravo Sierra/ Inside Job based upon the train schedule and information dissemination.

Mondaine (Suisse Railways) always runs on time and the world depends upon Swiss timepieces

jem wrote:
That was some very interesting information quietobserver. I hadn't realized how much was going on in Switzerland, or at least put it all together. Switzerland and Belgium are separated by France and Germany. We've pretty much covered Switzerland, Belgium and Germany so what's going on in France? I know there's a lot of Madonna symbolism there and the Paris cross-quarter streets. Paris to Chicago is 6,660 km. Then there's the Champ de Mars.

Did you know we may all be Martians?  chuckle  I've been doing my genealogy for a while now and so far no Martians but, yes, it's in the news.
http://www.space.com/22577-earth-life-from-mars-theory.html

Also the red cross, St Georges cross, brings up slaying dragons and that ever present Georgia.
Back to top Go down

Who's Who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:54 am

quietobserver wrote:
Any & Every one feel free to chime in. I would post a bit more but forums are intended as a means for back and forth discourse, not blah blah blah monologues.

The Original Red Cross below, otherwise known as Knights Templar, Crusaders et. all. In more recent history they were ordered by Principalities to behave and get along with everyone; hence the obvious.

Who's Who? Knights_templar

Edit to add: Picture must have been taken in Peru......
Who's Who? Cx24

Last edited by Done on Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Who's Who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 8:02 am

http://watchermeetup.50.forumer.com/2-peter-1-18-20-the-morning-star-found-it-t1254995.html
Back to top Go down

Who's Who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 8:41 am

Who's Who? Ngrw

Last edited by Done on Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Who's Who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 3:25 pm

Who's Who? G5x3
All the numbers embeded from my birth in David's book also why the number 33 is above my name Buster on the Galaxy map. This is why I'm here with David. 
Who's Who? I7ct

Last edited by Done on Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Who's Who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 6:06 pm

Genesis 50:20
20 You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being Done, the saving of many lives.

Psalm 118:23
the Lord has Done this, and it is marvelous in our eyes

Revelation 16:17
17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is Done.

Psalm 109:27
Let them know that it is your hand, that you, Lord, have Done it.

Who's Who? Nlnw

Last edited by Done on Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Who's Who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 8:41 pm

Back to top Go down

Who's Who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:02 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Who's Who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:31 pm

These aren't for WWIII, they're for Planet X / Polar flip. And the men don't have 'just' rifles, they're all sent home with Stgw 90 &/or H&K UMP's. (Speaking of which, that's where all those hollow point .40 rounds DHS bought went here in the US I.e. NOT for handguns)
Who's Who? 300px-HKUMP45

http://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/swiss_news/Bunkers_for_all.html?cid=995134

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_pictures/6904131.stm

"ZURICH—Switzerland, already home to more nuclear bunkers per capita than any other nation, has decided to pad its lead.
Mountainous and politically neutral, Switzerland has more than 300,000 bunkers, enough to shelter all 7.6 million Swiss with one million places to spare. But two decades after the end of the Cold War, the Swiss government says it needs more."

"A Swiss shelter must withstand an impact of a 12-megaton explosion at a distance of 700 meters (765 yards)."

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304231204576405700994655570.html

How do you think they'll be looking after the initial global cataclysm; which personally I think will happen very soon & pre-tribulation?

But if you're in the US people think you're a nut job prepper and FEMA calls you a hoarder and will want to steal your supplies if you prepare. The Swiss are armed to the teeth to keep the lazy arse French, Spanish, Italians, etc. OUT after the SHTF.
Back to top Go down

Who's Who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 11:33 am

Back to top Go down

Who's Who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 11:36 am

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Who's Who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 7:42 pm

"Whereas, when Babylon falls it is invaded by the Medes."

How many Iranians are in the U.S. right now? Start with the Magi who roams the wh.

"White House memo titled “The Magic of Valerie” that included 33 talking points circulated throughout the administration."

http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/white-house-memo-shows-obama-administrations-painful-efforts

more coffee
Back to top Go down

Who's Who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 12:44 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who's Who? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's Who?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: