Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who's Who?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Who's Who? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 6:42 pm

Sorry, couldn't resist....facepalm , following the trend from some of the other posts i.e. 'keeping others OUT'.

Swiss war game envisages invasion by bankrupt French

Hordes of bankrupt French invade Switzerland to get their hands on their “stolen” money — such is the imaginary scenario cooked up by the Swiss military in simulations revealed over the weekend.

Who's Who? - Page 2 Swiss_2687601b

Carried out in August, the apparently outlandish army exercise was based on the premise of an attack by a financially stricken France split into warring regions, according to Matin Dimanche, the Lausanne-based daily.

One of these, “Saônia,” corresponding to the existing Jura region, was preparing attacks on Switzerland to retrieve money it had apparently swiped from France.

Operation “Duplex-Barbara” went as far as imagining a three-pronged invasion from points near Neufchâtel, Lausanne and Geneva, according to a map published in the Swiss newspaper.

Behind the dastardly raid was a paramilitary organisation dubbed BLD, the Dijon Free Brigade bent on grabbing back “money that Switzerland had stolen from Saônia”.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/switzerland/10344029/Swiss-war-game-envisages-invasion-by-bankrupt-French.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 11:19 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:03 pm

Hey those are high fashion I'll have you know........righton 

jem wrote:
Forget the money. It looks like the Swiss army may have stolen some French berets. Oo-la-la!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 7:52 pm

And have you ever heard the term "Green Beret"?

Who's Who? - Page 2 BTMV6PzCIAAle5w
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 9:36 am

'Keep the French out'

Who's Who? - Page 2 AreaMap

http://area-map.web.cern.ch/area-map/AreaMap.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 10:12 am

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 4:33 pm

Eh sorry I kept getting kicked offline and didn't manage to post all of it. Most of CERN lies under French soil. A Red Beret lol has informed quite a few people (and it has made a few small Swiss news outlets) that the 'defence' strategy is to actually advance into France & defend the passes in the Jura Mountain range.

Wouldn't be 'that' interesting were it not for the fact it would then effectively wall CERN off in Switzerland. It just struck me as odd for some reason.

jem wrote:
I don't get it. Don't you like French people? Or are you concerned about disappearing into a CERN vortex somewhere?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 10:25 am

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 11:13 am

Yes. Its interesting to say the least. When I get some time I'll put together a decent post on CERN.

'Saturn turns from gold to iron' was intended to convey a time benchmark. Saturn, or the all seeing eye is also Cronos, aka satan etc. Cronos lumina ordo turns from gold to iron could very easily be interpreted as US related i.e. either currency collapse, iron is also associated with 'iron fist' or dictatorship, or possibly and more than like BOTH. Interestingly Switzerland is a very divided country. In the west there is French culture, in the south there is Italian culture, the rest is German. I bring this up because there's not much love loss between the German parts and the French part. The truly brilliant German scientists have been very outspoken about CERN and its dangers. These are the people you probably read quoted several years ago speaking to the multiverse and the dangers of the intended experimentation that is upcoming. One rarely hears such 'crazy talk' from the German culture. But getting to the signs in the sky, CERN actually creates a 'blackout effect' of sorts when operating at very low power. By this I mean that light itself is distorted in and around the site and this is when, as the scientists describe it, the veil between 'us' and other layers of the multiverse (supernatural realm) is being tugged on. I wouldn't bring some of the extrabiblical stuff up were it not for the fact that so much of it is in agreement with the unerring Word of God. Plus its important to remember that occult derives its meaning from latin:

occulte : secretly, in secret, by stealth.
occulto : to hide, conceal, cover.
occultus : hidden, concealed / secretly  

http://archives.nd.edu/ooo.htm

CERN-HERMES is ABSOLUTELY developing the mark of the beast. There are no ifs ands or buts about it if you believe in the literal translation of The Word of God. Having said that, I personally don't think they realize that's what they're doing. I think many others share the theory that it may very well be the abomination that makes desolate, i.e. any genetic changes or alterations render a person no longer a creation of God. If the body & your genetic make-up/dna are no longer 'original' creation, how can The Holy Spirit dwell within you?

desolation - the condition of a place or thing that has been damaged in such a way that it is no longer suitable for habitation (from my desktop dictionary)

I'll post more on it before long, I've been busy.

Who's Who? - Page 2 Th?id=H.4922166792424816&pid=15
jem wrote:
Thanks. Have you heard this one?

Who's Who? - Page 2 Tab10Century 9, Number 44

All should leave Geneva.

Saturn turns from gold to iron,

The contrary positive ray (RAYPOZ)
will exterminate everything,

there will be signs in the sky before this.

The contrary positive ray (RAYPOZ) is pretty much understood today to be an anagram for positron.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 11:56 am

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:47 am

"Dr. Nimrod Novik & or Yosef A. Maiman (couple of strange names there eh?, Nimrod and Joseph Mammon) "

See above

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t4337-mtdna-research-confirms-the-origins-of-the-ashkenazi-jews

Check & Check

cheat sheet - Mammon/Maiman is wealthy beyond compare & Nimrod is, well he's special. Nimrod's own son has changed his name so he won't be associated with him.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 1:36 pm

A little history for those interested. Nimrod Novik was discussed back in 2011 on the old forum.

http://watchermeetup.50.forumer.com/a-must-hear-radio-round-table-t356867.html

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 1:53 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 2:34 pm

Well, jem, I went and checked and every one of the Spirit Fire Radio audios are gone. There is a page for Spirit Fire Radio on Blog Talk but nothing is there. Even iTunes doesn't have the audios anymore and I didn't save then either. I was able to find the audio on YouTube though and a link to the playlist is below. It's in twelve 15 minute parts and the playlist will play them automatically in order so enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADy0e3xFW_U&list=PL3D102AFAB88CE94B&index=2
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 3:19 pm

Thanks and interesting. His name has been tossed about here & there for awhile now and never in 'positive' discussions. Actually, they've both been up to no good for a LONG time and reside atop the 'captain creepers' list overseas. Sometimes you just can't put your finger on what's wrong with someone, but The Spirit whispers "run" and with ears that hear just pray your legs don't fail you.....A good example would be the GOP convention in 2012 when Romney was trying to (lay hands) shake hands with or grab the shoulders of someone who could be heard on a loose mic saying "don't touch me!!, don't touch me!!".

We can't 'choose' our families, but much 'family' CHOOSES to avoid these two cretins if that conveys the extent of the oddity. It isn't often that trust fund babies from households where money is no object tell the old man to "keep your money, keep your name, and keep the change".

Nimrod's parents are somewhat recently deceased. Both lived extensively in & died in none other than 60606, Chicago Illinois.

I'm not fingering either of them as anything more than they are: pure evil. They'll both play a role before long. Spirit filled Believers will know it when they see it.

researcher wrote:
A little history for those interested. Nimrod Novik was discussed back in 2011 on the old forum.

http://watchermeetup.50.forumer.com/a-must-hear-radio-round-table-t356867.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 9:48 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:09 pm

Evil, in its most basic & original form(s), is 'special' for lack of a more appropriate term. One can't describe 'it', 'fight or flight'....

You know evil when you see it

edit to add: pray you'll never need to spend a minute in the same room with many of these 'people'. You know evil when you see it, because you'll 'feel it' long before you 'see it.'
jem wrote:

Who's Who? - Page 2 Tab10

What's so "special" about Nimrod (other than his peculiarly unique name)?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who?   Who's Who? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's Who?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: