Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bible miniseries - starts this Sunday on the History channel

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitiara

Kitiara

The Bible miniseries - starts this Sunday on the History channel Empty
PostSubject: The Bible miniseries - starts this Sunday on the History channel   The Bible miniseries - starts this Sunday on the History channel I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 5:46 pm

The Bible comes to life in HISTORY’s epic new series. From
Genesis to Revelation, these unforgettable stories unfold through live
action and cutting-edge computer-generated imagery, offering new insight
into famous scenes and iconic characters. Created by producer Mark
Burnett and featuring an international cast that includes Roma Downey,
this 10-hour docudrama explores the sacred text’s most significant
episodes, including Noah’s journey in the ark, the Exodus and the life
of Jesus.

The Bible - Extended Look

http://www.history.com/shows/the-bible/
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: The Bible miniseries - starts this Sunday on the History channel   The Bible miniseries - starts this Sunday on the History channel I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 5:53 pm

Pray they will stick with the original....right? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Bible miniseries - starts this Sunday on the History channel   The Bible miniseries - starts this Sunday on the History channel I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:01 pm

Ohhhh, and a 10 part series too. I am soooo there! I don't have cable TV but I'll betcha I can find it on the Internet. Did Noah sound Irish in the preview or am I hearing things? Laughing

http://www.history.com/shows/the-bible
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: The Bible miniseries - starts this Sunday on the History channel   The Bible miniseries - starts this Sunday on the History channel I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:19 pm

Roma Downey is Irish, so you're probably not hearing things! lol!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: The Bible miniseries - starts this Sunday on the History channel   The Bible miniseries - starts this Sunday on the History channel I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:32 pm

bounce praise GOD group hug love

I can't wait!! They look AWESOME!!! audience clapping
I got all flibbertygibbity watching it!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: The Bible miniseries - starts this Sunday on the History channel   The Bible miniseries - starts this Sunday on the History channel I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:40 pm

OOOOH! The angels are all "frank Peretti'd out! A bit dirtier than you might expect but so is everyone else, Smile I'm so stoked! I didn't realize it was starting this weekend. Thank you Kitiara for the reminder! Smile thx
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: The Bible miniseries - starts this Sunday on the History channel   The Bible miniseries - starts this Sunday on the History channel I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 1:29 pm

Sacred mystery: Blockbuster ratings for ‘The Bible’ confound Hollywood

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/14/sacred-mystery-blockbuster-ratings-bible-confound-/
Back to top Go down
Spyro

Spyro

PostSubject: Re: The Bible miniseries - starts this Sunday on the History channel   The Bible miniseries - starts this Sunday on the History channel I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 2:32 pm

I just hope they respect Gods plan and decide not to make it an action film out of it.

Curiosity is the inheritance of mankind. Frequently we want to know something only because it needs to be kept secret.

Just as luck appears in three so does misfortune. Because you don't want to see it, you don't see it coming. Even if you notice it you don't say anything, and if you're told you don't listen. Then boom, the end comes. In our world, if you miss the first sign you're dead let alone all three signs

My blog: http://timeisdistance.blogspot.co.uk/
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Bible miniseries - starts this Sunday on the History channel   The Bible miniseries - starts this Sunday on the History channel I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 2:35 pm

Look at the comments below the article. Some folks really "get it" like the one I've quoted below. Hopefully Hollywierd will take notice.

Quote :
tularockstar • 4 hours ago

Want to know why this series is a hit? Because majority of the 'normal' people still believe in God and his words from the Bible! As much as Hollywood liberal elites want us to believe that being sinful through sex, violence, drugs, guns, lies and revenge would be better entertainment, we the normal people see it differently. And, although the majority of today's biased mainstream media controls the prime time line up, we the people still know what values we want and in dire need of....the words of God's Bible!

But, the liberals and the anti-Christ Atheists will never get it! Because they'd spent too much time being resistant to natural laws of us humans. While these loons spend time chasing UFOs and Big Foot, other smarter people are seeking redemption and living honest lives! This series is God's miracle and that's why the Satan-driven liberals don't get it!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bible miniseries - starts this Sunday on the History channel   The Bible miniseries - starts this Sunday on the History channel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bible miniseries - starts this Sunday on the History channel
Page 1 of 1