Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

found this at 5Doves: must see obamas link kenyan mall massacre al qaeda revealed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
scottr99

scottr99

found this at 5Doves: must see obamas link kenyan mall massacre al qaeda revealed Empty
PostSubject: found this at 5Doves: must see obamas link kenyan mall massacre al qaeda revealed   found this at 5Doves: must see obamas link kenyan mall massacre al qaeda revealed I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 6:22 pm

http://www.westernjournalism.com/must-see-obamas-link-kenyan-mall-massacre-al-qaeda-revealed/

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!

Last edited by researcher on Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : parse topic text)
Back to top Go down
Dr. Rita

found this at 5Doves: must see obamas link kenyan mall massacre al qaeda revealed Empty
PostSubject: Re: found this at 5Doves: must see obamas link kenyan mall massacre al qaeda revealed   found this at 5Doves: must see obamas link kenyan mall massacre al qaeda revealed I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 12:04 am

True, True, True. Sad, Sad, Sad. Men, please stand up for the Truth. Only the light of truth can help us. Thanks Scottr99 for the post.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: found this at 5Doves: must see obamas link kenyan mall massacre al qaeda revealed   found this at 5Doves: must see obamas link kenyan mall massacre al qaeda revealed I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 1:04 am

Always seems to go back to the Saudi's, doesn't it? It doesn't matter really who is president, the Saudis always seem to be in the thick of things and insulated from all investigation or blame. I say we haul the whole dang lot of them up, take 'em all far out to sea, and give them all a proper Bin Laden type burial. Only problem with doing that is the sharks would probably throw them back in the boat.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: =ARK code=   found this at 5Doves: must see obamas link kenyan mall massacre al qaeda revealed I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 7:31 pm

THIS PAGE UNDER CONSTRUCTION (9/23/2013)
http://arkcode.com/custom3_283.html

With all the destruction and mayhem associated with Al Qaeda, I took a look to see if there was anything in the Code about the ongoing attack against an Israeli built shopping. Here is what I have found so far. On the matrix below the axis term is AL QAEDA. Sharing a letter with it and in the open text is TO/FOR ISRAEL. The mall is not only Israeli built, but Israel has sent an advisor team to help take out the terrorists. The word TERROR is encoded vertically through ISRAEL. The words KENYA, MALL, and SHABAAB are also at an ELS. Al Shabaab is the wing of Al Qaeda that is carrying out the attack. In the open text running through AL QAEDA is YOU SHALL NOT LEARN TO DO AFTER THE ABOMINATIONS OF THOSE NATIONS.

found this at 5Doves: must see obamas link kenyan mall massacre al qaeda revealed Kenya_attack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: found this at 5Doves: must see obamas link kenyan mall massacre al qaeda revealed   found this at 5Doves: must see obamas link kenyan mall massacre al qaeda revealed I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 7:32 pm

might also look at events for 2013
Here: http://arkcode.com/custom3_283.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: found this at 5Doves: must see obamas link kenyan mall massacre al qaeda revealed   found this at 5Doves: must see obamas link kenyan mall massacre al qaeda revealed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

found this at 5Doves: must see obamas link kenyan mall massacre al qaeda revealed
Page 1 of 1