Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kenya mall massacre : UPDATE-9/26 8:02 pdt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Kenya mall massacre : UPDATE-9/26 8:02 pdt Empty
PostSubject: Kenya mall massacre : UPDATE-9/26 8:02 pdt   Kenya mall massacre : UPDATE-9/26 8:02 pdt I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:44 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2428614/Kenya-shopping-mall-attack-Up-10-hostages-remain-inside-complex-terror-siege-enters-THIRD-day.html

Find a Job Amazon Videos Feedback
Monday, Sep 23 2013 12AM 73°F 3AM 62°F 5-Day Forecast

'Five of Kenya mall massacre gunmen are American': Special forces storm Kenyan mall to free 'most' hostages following two-day stand-off with Muslim terrorists that has left 68 dead and wounded 175 more

Kenyan security forces are reported to have taken control of most of the mall over 36 hours after they launched attack
'This will end tonight. Our forces will prevail. Kenyans are standing firm against aggression, and we will win,' Kenya's Disaster Operations Center tweeted on Sunday
Canadian diplomat Annemarie Desloges, 29, and pregnant Kenyan radio journalist Ruhila Adatia among the dead
Somalian terrorist group al Shabaab, which has links to al Qaeda, claimed responsibility for the attack which they live-blogged on Twitter
Terrorist organization released a statement saying it warned Kenya to remove troops from Somalia
The upscale mall is a favorite shopping spot for Western expat and wealthy Kenyan families
Witness says attackers told shoppers non-Muslims were the targets; estimated 30 hostages remain in the mall
So far at least 68 people have been reported to have died and 175 people injured

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2428614/Five-Kenya-mall-massacre-gunmen-American-Special-forces-storm-Kenyan-mall-free-hostages-following-day-stand-Muslim-terrorists-left-68-dead-wounded-175-more.html#ixzz2ffiJPrUU
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

MORE@LINK ABOVE

Last edited by spring2 on Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Kenya mall massacre : UPDATE-9/26 8:02 pdt   Kenya mall massacre : UPDATE-9/26 8:02 pdt I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 2:32 am

Hey spring where do you think all the missing US federal agency weapons are going: to arm dick tater's brother(s)......
(as in brotherhood not racial)

They were killing the non-muslims in that mall. FYI your link doesn't work anymore because too much of the story needed to be changed.

AM I THE ONLY ONE A LITTLE BIT ANGRY THAT WE CAN SEND A SPEC OPS TEAM TO THE AID OF A KENYAN SHOPPING MALL BUT LEAVE OUR OWN PEOPLE TO DIE IN BENGHAZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 HOURS IN BENGHAZI and they did NOTHING. THE IDF' Sayaret Matkal COULD HAVE BEEN THERE VIA CANOE IN 8 HOURS!!!

Scratch that. "Leaving them to die" was the tater's plan. Someone threatened to squeal that we were arming or about to arm terrorists with Hellfire missiles for crying out loud. The tater is a member of the brotherhood or so says the brotherhood & the guy doesn't take 2 seconds to deny it. He claims to be a Christian, any Christian would go out of their way to make it known that they don't have a thing to do with that merry band of idiots.

Why do you think he's released a forgery of his birth cert and not the real one? The real issue isn't where he was born, it was his birth name. He CHOSE Barack Hussein Obama II as his musloid name because his mother had a little Barry, not a Barack. Barry Soetero that he went by for quite some time probably actually WAS his birth name.

Ever heard of a guy named Cassius Marcellus Clay, Jr? In 1964 at age 22 he CHOSE Muhammed Ali. Same concept with the tater. The whole deal with the II or Jr. i.e. named after my dad is absolute nonsense because the Sr. tater more than likely wasn't even the same guy, it just creates the illusion of justification for the satanic errr musloid name. Its also why he was forced to resign his legal license before being disbarred: failure to disclose all aliases on his application.

Naturally I can't prove the name thing, nor can I prove that he's being threatened with that information occassionally by a foreign leader or two who could easily publish the information via their own newspapers and websites. Poor guys a dog on a leash who gets walked by someone new almost every day lol.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2390642/400-surface-air-missiles-STOLEN-Libya-Benghazi-attack-says-whistle-blowers-attorney.html

Don't worry though, there are only 399 missing because the musloid brotherhood fired one of them into an Egyptian Government office the other day. This guy's working on that private army he was videotaped discussing in 07 or 08.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/08/05/us-made-hellfire-missile-believed-to-have-been-used-in-insurgent-attack-on/#ixzz2b7XvNwKk

http://www.captainsjournal.com/2013/09/16/seventy-federal-agencies-with-armed-divisions/

"The number of federal department with armed personnel climbs to 73 " - and every single one of them 'loses' guns every single year.

"Handguns… Rifles… Even machine guns… Are nowhere to be found, according to the report from the Interior Department’s Inspector General. There’s no indication the weapons are in the hands of criminals, but there’s also no assurances they aren’t.
Investigators did find 1,400 guns that were supposed to have been melted down. Another 200 are sitting in a DC warehouse and don’t show up in any records.
The report blames in part, commanders who have a lackadaisical attitude towards firearms management — an indifference that’s a product of years of inattention."

Not "inattention" you pack of liars, they're being 'walked' exactly where you want them.

http://radio.foxnews.com/2013/06/28/u-s-park-police-lose-track-of-weapons/

AND THAT'S JUST THIS YEARS AUDIT OF THE US PARK POLICE!!!

soapbox soapbox soapbox soapbox soapbox soapbox soapbox soapbox soapbox
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kenya mall massacre : UPDATE-9/26 8:02 pdt   Kenya mall massacre : UPDATE-9/26 8:02 pdt I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 12:15 pm

Know what you mean!

Here is another in Pakistan.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/09/23/at-least-43-killed-in-suicide-bombing-pakistan-church/

At least 85 killed in suicide bombing at Pakistan church
Published September 23, 2013
Associated Press

pakistan_church_bombing_protest.jpg

PESHAWAR, Pakistan – Angry Pakistani Christians on Monday denounced the deadliest attack ever in this country against members of their faith as the death toll from the church bombings the day before climbed to 85.

A pair of suicide bombers blew themselves up amid hundreds of worshippers outside a historic church in northwestern Pakistan on Sunday.

The attack on the All Saints Church in the city of Peshawar, which also wounded over 140 people, occurred as worshippers were leaving after service to get a free meal of rice offered on the front lawn.

A wing of the Pakistani Taliban quickly claimed responsibility for the bombings, saying they would continue to target non-Muslims until the U.S. stops drone attacks in the remote tribal region of Pakistan.

The bombings raised new questions about the Pakistani government's push to strike a peace deal with the militants to end a decade-long insurgency that has killed thousands of people.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Kenya mall massacre : UPDATE-9/26 8:02 pdt   Kenya mall massacre : UPDATE-9/26 8:02 pdt I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 3:39 pm

Why Has CNN’s Report on Americans Being Among the Kenya Attackers Changed? (We Show You How)

CNN is no longer certain some of the attackers responsible for storming a Kenyan mall and killing non-Musilms over the weekend are from America, a spokesperson for the news-network told TheBlaze Monday.
“Due to varied accounts from our sources in that region, the company feels additional reporting is needed to verify all claims,” CNN spokesman Matt Dornic said.
“An editor’s note is being added to provide additional clarification,” he added.
At the time of publication, an editor’s note had not been added to the article at CNN.com.
On Sunday around 3pm ET, CNN anchor Fredicka Whitfield interrupted regular programming with a breaking news alert, saying CNN had learned the names and ages of some of the attackers.
“Three of the Al-Shabaab members who have carried out this attack are from the United States,” Whitfield said definitively. “Two from Minnesota, one from Missouri, from Kansas City Missouri, and others from London, Canada, Finland and Somalia.”
“The ages  of the attackers that CNN has learned range in ages from 20 to 27 years old,” Whitfield added:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/23/cnn-changes-its-report-on-some-kenya-terrorists-allegedly-being-americans-heres-what-they-did/
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Kenya mall massacre : UPDATE-9/26 8:02 pdt   Kenya mall massacre : UPDATE-9/26 8:02 pdt I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 3:41 pm

Incidentally the DailyMail story you posted is working again but its been edited from a white station wagon to a brown sedan if you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Kenya mall massacre : UPDATE-9/26 8:02 pdt   Kenya mall massacre : UPDATE-9/26 8:02 pdt I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 9:13 am

Clinton family mourns 'brilliant' pregnant Harvard graduate who was working for their foundation when she was killed in Kenya mall massacre

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2430448/Clinton-family-mourns-brilliant-pregnant-Harvard-graduate-working-foundation-killed-Kenya-mall-massacre.html#ixzz2foryXuJm
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Kenya mall massacre : UPDATE-9/26 8:02 pdt   Kenya mall massacre : UPDATE-9/26 8:02 pdt I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 9:19 am

Up to three American TEENAGERS were involved in mall massacre: Kenyan foreign minister says men aged 18-19 from Minnesota were among the gunmen

• Terrorists tweet: 'One things is clear, no hostage is getting out alive'
  • They claim that they are wearing the uniforms of dead Kenyan soldiers
  • Kenyan Foreign Minister Amina Mohamed said in a U.S. television interview that 'two or three Americans' and a British woman were among the attackers
  • She told the 'PBS Newshour' show that the Americans were 'young men, about between maybe 18 and 19' years old
  • 'Of Somali origin or Arab origin, but that lived in the U.S., in Minnesota and one other place,' Mohamed said
  • Minnesota resident lured to fight with extremists in the Middle East said: 'This is the real Disneyland'

• Terrorists reportedly burned their victims’ faces and removed their hands

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2430324/Kenya-mall-attack-Up-3-American-teens-Minnesota-involved-Nairobi-massacre.html#ixzz2fotKqcxm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Mall collapse pictures, bodies in rubble   Kenya mall massacre : UPDATE-9/26 8:02 pdt I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:01 pm

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=288137

Check this out...Mail Online: Photos of Kenyan Shopping mall aftermath

Posted By: Dave404 [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 26-Sep-2013 20:15:46

The wreckage of Westgate: First pictures taken inside Kenyan massacre mall show wasteland of crumpled cars and twisted metal

Kenya mall massacre : UPDATE-9/26 8:02 pdt Kenya

More photos at link

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2432943/Kenya-Westgate-mall-attack-video-shows-gaping-chasm-3-storeys-collapsed-siege.html#ixzz2g2zquJsf

Dave404.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Kenya mall massacre : UPDATE-9/26 8:02 pdt   Kenya mall massacre : UPDATE-9/26 8:02 pdt I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 8:27 am

"
Kenya’s National Intelligence Agency (NIS) warned some people not to visit the Westgate shopping mall in Nairobi before the bloody siege, a warning that was not received by the 67 victims who lost their lives during the attack."

A pregnant policewoman was warned by her brother, an NIS officer, not to visit Westgate.
“She has told police that her brother who is a NIS officer warned her not to visit Westgate that Saturday because she would not be able to run,” a senior officer said.

http://www.infowars.com/some-got-warning-to-avoid-westgate-before-bloody-siege/

The Clinton pan-demic biologist was blacklisted and the rest was for smoke and mirrors. (just my opinion)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Nairobi hostages were tortured before they were killed, says police doctor   Kenya mall massacre : UPDATE-9/26 8:02 pdt I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 11:50 am

Kenya shopping mall attack: Nairobi hostages were tortured before they were killed, says police doctor

http://www.prisonplanet.com/kenya-shopping-mall-attack-nairobi-hostages-were-tortured-before-they-were-killed-says-police-doctor.html

CATRINA STEWART
London Independent
September 27, 2013

A police doctor scouring Nairobi’s Westgate mall for bodies after a four-day siege by Islamist gunmen that claimed dozens of lives has said victims were tortured before they died, according to a Kenyan newspaper.

“Those are not allegations. Those are f****** truths,” the doctor, a forensics expert, told The Star newspaper. “They removed balls, eyes, ears, nose. They get your hand and sharpen it like a pencil then they tell you to write your name with the blood. They drive knives inside a child’s body. Actually, if you look at all the bodies, unless those ones that were escaping, fingers are cut by pliers, the noses are ripped by pliers.”

The information could not be independently verified, but William Pike, the British editor ofThe Star, said the reporters working on the story had been given similar accounts from other sources. “We have [the source] on a recording,” Mr Pike said. “He was talking very graphically, and he was very angry.”

The horrifying details of what may be the last moments of some of the hostages at the hands of terrorists from Somalia’s al-Shabaab movement come amid mounting public anger over the authorities silence about the details of the siege. Many questions remain, such as what happened to the potentially dozens of hostages still unaccounted for? What happened to the attackers? And what caused parts of Westgate to collapse in the final hours of the siege?

Full article here
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Kenya mall massacre : UPDATE-9/26 8:02 pdt   Kenya mall massacre : UPDATE-9/26 8:02 pdt I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 12:44 pm

Warning!!! Getting into the flesh here.

We were over in Somalia right? Remember to watch the movie "Black Hawk Down" if a reminder is needed. Anyway, why did we just leave Somalia? Why did we leave it to the war lords intact? What we should have done there is to turn the whole country into glass, THEN leave! 

There, I said it!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Kenya mall massacre : UPDATE-9/26 8:02 pdt   Kenya mall massacre : UPDATE-9/26 8:02 pdt I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 1:16 pm

Just so everyone can discuss:

Kenya mall massacre : UPDATE-9/26 8:02 pdt Nuclear-blast-AP

=

glassy residue or

Kenya mall massacre : UPDATE-9/26 8:02 pdt 300px-Trinitite-detail2

AND ITS PERFECTLY SAFE FOR THE NEIGHBORS TOO!!!

Kenya mall massacre : UPDATE-9/26 8:02 pdt Nuclear_blast_1955
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Kenya mall massacre : UPDATE-9/26 8:02 pdt   Kenya mall massacre : UPDATE-9/26 8:02 pdt I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 1:23 pm

Hehehe, yeah, nukes would have been the first thing I thought of with my comment too. We could have done the job without nukes though. Maybe I picked the wrong expression. Bomb them back into the stone age would have been better.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: MI5 informed of plan to attack shopping centre FOUR years ago   Kenya mall massacre : UPDATE-9/26 8:02 pdt I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 10:59 am

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Not_just_Kenya_knew%3A_MI5_informed_of_plan_to_attack_shopping_centre_FOUR_years_ago/29208/0/38/38/Y/M.html

Not just Kenya knew: MI5 informed of plan to attack shopping centre FOUR years ago
September 28, 2013
Print Version

Source: Daily Mail

A commander of the terrorist group behind the Nairobi attack was questioned by MI5 over plans to blow up a Kenyan shopping centre four years ago.

Bilal Berjawi, then a British citizen, was arrested in Kenya by counter-terrorism officers who claimed to be working on instructions from MI5.

Berjawi, who also went by the name Abu Omar, was questioned again on his return to Britain by the Security Service. At the time, he was a secret member of Al Shabaab, but MI5 and the Kenyans accused him of being a member of Al Qaeda.
Terror at the mall: A gunman takes aim at the hostages as they lie face down inside a bank at the Westgate shopping centre during the terrorist attack

Terror at the mall: A gunman takes aim at the hostages as they lie face down inside a bank at the Westgate shopping centre during the terrorist attack

According to his account, he was held in Nairobi for four days by Kenyan officers who were fed questions by MI5.

They accused him of planning to blow up an Israeli-owned supermarket in an attack sanctioned by Osama bin Laden.
Read More...
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Kenya mall massacre : UPDATE-9/26 8:02 pdt   Kenya mall massacre : UPDATE-9/26 8:02 pdt I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 6:07 pm

Meanwhile in Sudan: Fuel riots, a hiring spree of ex-Soviet air mercenaries and preparations for war

In recent months, Khartoum has embarked on an unprecedented military buildup, mainly of its air power. The key weapon systems are being purchased from Belarus. Most important is the acquisition of 12 refurbished Su-24Ms (four to six of them already supplied) and 18 refurbished Su-30MKs (originally leased by India from Russia but returned to Belarus for the legal reason that the Russian Air Force cannot operate them).
Sudan was also negotiating the acquisition of another batch of secondhand Su-25s to augment the existing fleet of 11 Su-25s (out of 14 originally purchased from Belarus).
Belarus has a large arsenal of high-quality combat aircraft which was put on sale for hard currency. A total of 35 to 36 Su-24Ms were withdrawn from service in February 2012, and the remaining 22 to 23 Su-24Ms are available for purchase. As well, 17 Su-27P and 4 Su-27UBM1 fighters were withdrawn from service in December 2012 and also put for sale. The Belarus Air Force also has around 20 Su-25s stored in Lida.
Khartoum expressed interest in virtually every major combat aircraft available and the main lingering issue is the availability of hard currency.
Sudan is also looking for additional MiG-29s which Belarus cannot offer. Sudan acquired numerous MiG-29s in the last decade. In late 2008, 23 of the MiG-29s were in active service. However, only 11 of these MiG-29s were operational in the first half of 2013.
One MiG-29 was claimed by the South Sudanese air defenses on April 4, 2012. Apparently, the aircraft crash-landed in a Sudanese airbase and was written off. The other 11 MiG-29s were grounded due to maintenance difficulties. Sudan is interested in a large number of MiG-29s and the main candidate source is Ukraine, which has around 100 MiG-29s of various models stored in reserve.
The most important undertaking by the Sudanese Air Force in recent months has been the large scale recruitment of mercenaries — aircrews, technical experts and ground crews — from all over the former Soviet Union.

http://www.worldtribune.com/2013/09/30/meanwhile-in-sudan-fuel-riots-a-hiring-spree-of-ex-soviet-air-mercenaries-and-preparations-for-war/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenya mall massacre : UPDATE-9/26 8:02 pdt   Kenya mall massacre : UPDATE-9/26 8:02 pdt I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kenya mall massacre : UPDATE-9/26 8:02 pdt
Page 1 of 1