Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Muslim Vision Includes Rebuilding Solomon’s Temple Together With Jews For End Times Messiah

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

A New Muslim Vision Includes Rebuilding Solomon’s Temple Together With Jews For End Times Messiah Empty
PostSubject: A New Muslim Vision Includes Rebuilding Solomon’s Temple Together With Jews For End Times Messiah   A New Muslim Vision Includes Rebuilding Solomon’s Temple Together With Jews For End Times Messiah I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 9:35 am

A New Muslim Vision Includes Rebuilding Solomon’s Temple Together With Jews For End Times Messiah

A New Muslim Vision Includes Rebuilding Solomon’s Temple Together With Jews For End Times Messiah NewTemple2

Anywhere one prays to the One and Only Almighty God is a house of prayer. Therefore, it is an atrocious thing to forbid anyone from praying at the Temple Mount. The longings of Bnei Israel to pray in that place can never be an offense to a Muslim. On the contrary, it is very pleasant to see Jewish people praying at the Temple Mount. Indeed, all the faithful people should be able to pray there. As a matter of fact, in Istanbul’s Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia and others houses of worship, foreign tourists often come and pray. Some perform their religious obligations according to their own faith, and it is something quite beautiful to see. As a devout Muslim, I take pleasure when Jews pray to Almighty God, and their praying anywhere in the world, including at the Temple Mount, would be a glad tiding for me as well. As a devout Muslim, it would be a joy for me to see Prophet Solomon’s Temple rebuilt as well. No, you did not hear me wrong. Prophet Solomon’s Temple being rebuilt in all its magnificence and glory would be a great delight for me...

A New Muslim Vision Includes Rebuilding Solomon’s Temple Together With Jews For End Times Messiah TempleMtNewsNearing Midnight: Temple Mount Fuse

While the nations of the world gathered in New York City at the United Nations building for what is called by some “Dictators Week,” the singlemost reason for the gathering continues to boil in turmoil. Mount Moriah-the Temple Mount-continues to be the fuse that will trigger mankind’s final war prior to Christ’s Second Advent. The primary talk at the beginning of the big New York gathering was of the potential meeting between President Barack Obama and the new Iranian second in command, President Hassan Rouhani. All the news media was in a twitter over whether the two would shake hands, thushealing the breach that has split America and Iran since the Jimmy Carter administration in 1979 saw the Ayatollah Khomeini return to Tehran with the Iranian Revolution. Their hopes were dashed as the Iranian would have no part of the handshake. Despite the Obama administration going so far as to have the president say in his speech before the UN assembly that he was opening new talks over the Iranian program, administration officials soon backtracked to say that such “sidelines” talks with Rouhani were never on the table.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
researcher
Admin
researcher

A New Muslim Vision Includes Rebuilding Solomon’s Temple Together With Jews For End Times Messiah Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Muslim Vision Includes Rebuilding Solomon’s Temple Together With Jews For End Times Messiah   A New Muslim Vision Includes Rebuilding Solomon’s Temple Together With Jews For End Times Messiah I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 3:58 pm

Yeah that, but I believe they are all fighting over the wrong location for that temple. Good evidence that ALL of the temples were located about ½ mile south in the old City of David. I've been deeply researching this for a while. The "so called" temple mount was really a Roman fortress. It was called Antonia, named after Mark Antony. Check Roman history and Josephus and start your own research. Links below will get you started. And yes I do have and have studied all of the resources I've listed below.

DVD: Jerusalem Lost Temple of the Jews:  http://www.askelm.com/video/v130317.asp
Book:  The Temples That Jerusalem forgot:  http://www.askelm.com/books/book008.asp
Research (in depth online):  http://www.biblestudying.net/temple1.html
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: A New Muslim Vision Includes Rebuilding Solomon’s Temple Together With Jews For End Times Messiah   A New Muslim Vision Includes Rebuilding Solomon’s Temple Together With Jews For End Times Messiah I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 8:42 pm

They had a naming ceremony and  a bridal blessing ceremony there just this week. The priests had their ritual baths and bowed, yes bowed in worship!!! That's never been allowed until just recently.

Reverend Baxter is saying Netanyahu is pro giving up some of Judea.

He asked us to think of what this would have sounded like back in the day sof the kings, a ruler giving away part of the kingdom to avoid sanctions etc. Rather than trusting in the Lord. If this is true, and come April this happens as part of Kerry's peace initiative then things are gonna get crazy.
Back to top Go down
supershark

PostSubject: Re: A New Muslim Vision Includes Rebuilding Solomon’s Temple Together With Jews For End Times Messiah   A New Muslim Vision Includes Rebuilding Solomon’s Temple Together With Jews For End Times Messiah I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 4:29 pm

ooh, once again… thanks for another rabbit hole to explore, researcher.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: A New Muslim Vision Includes Rebuilding Solomon’s Temple Together With Jews For End Times Messiah   A New Muslim Vision Includes Rebuilding Solomon’s Temple Together With Jews For End Times Messiah I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 4:45 pm

supershark wrote:
ooh, once again… thanks for another rabbit hole to explore, researcher.

You're welcome. You won't be sorry either. All these searches I've done the past year or so have really opened up some obscure places in the Bible that didn't make sense before. Get the DVD for sure, though the book comes from the same place and is EXHAUSTIVE!!!

Meanwhile this'll start you off after that rabbit.  http://www.thebyteshow.com/Audio/Sielaff/DavidSielaff_GeorgeWBuchanan_TheTemple_TBS.mp3
Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

PostSubject: Re: A New Muslim Vision Includes Rebuilding Solomon’s Temple Together With Jews For End Times Messiah   A New Muslim Vision Includes Rebuilding Solomon’s Temple Together With Jews For End Times Messiah I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:06 am

If this would get into the main stream we could have a tabernacle up in no time followed by a permanent construction.  How long do you think it will take to rebuild or do you think they will use the tabernacle only?
Back to top Go down
supershark

PostSubject: Re: A New Muslim Vision Includes Rebuilding Solomon’s Temple Together With Jews For End Times Messiah   A New Muslim Vision Includes Rebuilding Solomon’s Temple Together With Jews For End Times Messiah I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:15 pm

Wow, that IS exciting stuff, researcher! Cool that it dovetails also with some of Ron Wyatt's findings regarding the City of David. Not quite that related, but have you heard about his alleged Ark of the covenant discovery?

This video blew my mind when I first saw it (and every time since if I'm honest):

If this is a hoax, the enemy couldn't have found a more humble man to do the job.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: A New Muslim Vision Includes Rebuilding Solomon’s Temple Together With Jews For End Times Messiah   A New Muslim Vision Includes Rebuilding Solomon’s Temple Together With Jews For End Times Messiah I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 3:24 pm

I have the 5 disc Ron Wyatt DVD set so yes, I'm quite familiar with his work. I was in Jerusalem and visited the northern site he was digging at (now completely filled in) and saw the "skull hill" site as well as the "garden tomb" with my own eyes. I believe that Mr. Wyatt was a very dedicated and faithful man and researcher BUT I also believe that he got the crucifixion site wrong . . . . so very wrong.

You might want to read "The Secrets of Golgotha" book by Ernest L. Martin available at the same place as the temple DVD and book given a few postings above. In the meanwhile have a look at the Rico Cortes video below. Each video is 28 minutes long for a total of just under 2 hours total. Sorry that these won't imbed here. BTW, I have this DVD and it is an AWESOME message! Though Rico uses the Antonia Fortress location it is still relevant and still fits with the City of David temple location. BTW, Mark Flynn (dudeV) commented on this video on the old forum when I posted it there and thought it good.

http://watchermeetup.50.forumer.com/mystery-of-the-red-heifer-i-think-he-nailed-it-t357534.html

Mystery of the Red Heifer wrote:
King Solomon, a man full of wisdom, could not understand the meaning of the Red Heifer sacrifice. This Biblical ritual about sanctification has been a mystery to even the most prolific sages in the history of Israel. Looking at the Messiah in the Torah, we find the parallels of the sacrifice of the heifer and how Yahshua fulfilled this requirement for our sanctification.

http://yah-tube.com/videos/rico/Red_Heifer_1/index.html
http://yah-tube.com/videos/rico/Red_Heifer_2/index.html
http://yah-tube.com/videos/rico/Red_Heifer_3/index.html
http://yah-tube.com/videos/rico/Red_Heifer_4/index.html
Back to top Go down
supershark

PostSubject: Re: A New Muslim Vision Includes Rebuilding Solomon’s Temple Together With Jews For End Times Messiah   A New Muslim Vision Includes Rebuilding Solomon’s Temple Together With Jews For End Times Messiah I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 3:28 pm

I will most definitely check those out. I feel like I might have seen parts of this series in the past.
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Muslim Vision Includes Rebuilding Solomon’s Temple Together With Jews For End Times Messiah   A New Muslim Vision Includes Rebuilding Solomon’s Temple Together With Jews For End Times Messiah I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1