Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Muslim Official: We'll Give Up Our Control Over The Temple Mount When Messiah Descends From Heaven

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Muslim Official: We'll Give Up  Our Control Over The Temple Mount When Messiah Descends From Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Muslim Official: We'll Give Up Our Control Over The Temple Mount When Messiah Descends From Heaven   Muslim Official: We'll Give Up  Our Control Over The Temple Mount When Messiah Descends From Heaven I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:27 am

Muslim Official: We'll Give Up Our Control Over The Temple Mount When Messiah Descends From Heaven

Muslim Official: We'll Give Up  Our Control Over The Temple Mount When Messiah Descends From Heaven TempleMount

An at-times angry discussion in the Knesset Wednesday on the rights of Jews to pray on the Temple Mount saw a top official of an Islamic organization that funds and manages prayer services on the Mount say that the Muslims would give up their control of the Mount – when the Messiah comes. Rian Kamal, the head of the Alaqsa Fund, which raises money for services, facilities, and other projects for Muslim worshippers on the Temple Mount, spoke at the Knesset hearing on demands by Jewish groups that Jews be allowed to ascend the Mount and pray openly. Currently, Jews are allowed to visit the Mount, but are forbidden from praying. The law is enforced by Israeli police, with Jews often shadowed by a member of the Waqf, who closely watches the Jewish visitor to ensure that his or her lips are not moving in prayer. According to Kamal, 90% of rabbis are opposed to Jews' ascending the Mount altogether. “I have a good solution,” he told MKs. “According to the Jewish religion, the Holy Temple is to descend from Heaven when the Messiah comes. Let us allow the place to remain Muslim until that time, and afterwards we will surrender our prayer rights in the area.”

more

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/167839#.UYuyIrUsnmM
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

Muslim Official: We'll Give Up  Our Control Over The Temple Mount When Messiah Descends From Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muslim Official: We'll Give Up Our Control Over The Temple Mount When Messiah Descends From Heaven   Muslim Official: We'll Give Up  Our Control Over The Temple Mount When Messiah Descends From Heaven I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:14 am

wow, that's so twisted....
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Official: We'll Give Up Our Control Over The Temple Mount When Messiah Descends From Heaven   Muslim Official: We'll Give Up  Our Control Over The Temple Mount When Messiah Descends From Heaven I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:35 am

To a muslim would this qualify???? Both go by the same name....
R-36; NATO reporting name: SS-18 Satan
Muslim Official: We'll Give Up  Our Control Over The Temple Mount When Messiah Descends From Heaven 340px-Dnepr_rocket_lift-off_1

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R-36M2_Voevoda
Back to top Go down
andrejic89

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Official: We'll Give Up Our Control Over The Temple Mount When Messiah Descends From Heaven   Muslim Official: We'll Give Up  Our Control Over The Temple Mount When Messiah Descends From Heaven I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:02 pm

quietobserver wrote:
... NATO reporting name: SS-18 Satan
18= 6+6+6 so it can be SS-666 Satan, what else to expect from NATO...
scratch
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Official: We'll Give Up Our Control Over The Temple Mount When Messiah Descends From Heaven   Muslim Official: We'll Give Up  Our Control Over The Temple Mount When Messiah Descends From Heaven I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:47 am

In one sense, he's right. They certainly will give up control of the Temple Mount, and anything else they hold, because there won't be any Muslims once the Messiah returns-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Official: We'll Give Up Our Control Over The Temple Mount When Messiah Descends From Heaven   Muslim Official: We'll Give Up  Our Control Over The Temple Mount When Messiah Descends From Heaven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: