Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please

Go down 
+8
wil
Warrior Shepard
hiscity
Internet Pilgrim
Delfi
sixminks
michael371
researcher
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Hamas: Obama Visit to Temple Mount - a Declaration of War,   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 2:27 pm

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/wap/Item.aspx?type=0&item=166024

Hamas: Obama Visit to Temple Mount - a Declaration of War, Mar 08, 09:40 PM

Hamas and Islamic Jihad say that a visit by Obama to the Temple Mount will be a declaration of war on the Islamic world.

The Hamas and Islamic Jihad terror groups threatened on Friday that a visit by U.S. President Barack Obama to the Temple Mount during his upcoming visit to Israel will be a declaration of war on the Arab and the Islamic world.
A Hamas representative in the Al-Aqsa mosque, Mushir al-Masri, even called for a third intifada (uprising) and for Egyptian assistance in the "resistance" if Obama chooses to visit the Temple Mount.
According to the Bethlehem-based Ma"an news agency, the Gaza-based terrorist organizations made the threats during a protest march on Friday over the riots that broke out earlier in the day on the Temple Mount.
According to the report, Khalid al-Batash, a senior Islamic Jihad member, also called to prevent Obama from visiting the compound.
Obama will be arriving in the region later this month, and PA media has been widely speculating that he plans to visit the site of the Al-Aqsa mosque. However, Washington is not planning such a visit.
Political and religious leaders in the Palestinian Authority have stressed that Obama should not visit the Al-Aqsa mosque compound in a way that might compromise what they called its "Muslim sovereignty."
Sheikh Akrameh Sabri, head of the higher Islamic council and former Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, said that Obama must enter through a gate that was not under Israeli auspices.
"Any visitor is welcome to Al-Aqsa, but they should follow the regulations of the Waqf and enter through the Lions' Gate and not through Mughrabi Gate, to ensure Muslim sovereignty," he said.
Israel liberated the Temple Mount during the 1967 Six Day War, leaving the Waqf in charge of the compound.
The Waqf, in return, has removed every sign of ancient Jewish presence at the Jewish holy site and has consistently destroyed Jewish antiquities on the Temple Mount in a direct violation of a ruling by the Supreme Court.
Several Israeli police officers and Muslim worshippers were injured during the Temple Mount riots on Friday afternoon.
The riots began when the worshippers started throwing rocks at security forces.
Police stationed at the Mughrabi gate broke in and began to throw stun grenades to disperse the stone throwers. The rioters responded with firebombs.
According to the police, nine officers and five protesters were injured during the incident.
(Arutz Sheva"s North American Desk is keeping you updated until the start of Shabbat in New York. The time posted automatically on all Arutz Sheva articles, however, is Israeli time.)
Back to top Go down

Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 2:39 pm

It's just that I have visions, and the only way I can put it, is in a image. Like this one.

10 And as for the likeness of their faces, the four of them had a man’s face with a lion’s face to the right, and the four of them had a bull’s face on the left; the four of them also had an eagle’s face.

Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please - Page 2 Metaright180yellow

It's that I believe it's the voice of God in me, I think?
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 2:48 pm

Well Done, I can't say that I understand your visual representation of your visions, although I'm familiar with all the pictures you post. I still don't really get it. I'm sorry. I guess I need you to use baby steps and explain it one step at a time, looking at the pictures doesn't bring it all together for me. I'm dense... Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 3:00 pm

24 "‘However, I say to the rest of YOU who are in Thy·a·ti´ra, all those who do not have this teaching, the very

ones who did not get to know the "deep things of Satan," as they say: I am not putting upon YOU any other

burden. 25 Just the same, hold fast what YOU have until I come. 26 And to him that conquers and observes

my deeds down to the end I will give authority over the nations, 27 and he shall shepherd the people with an

iron rod so that they will be broken to pieces like clay vessels, the same as I have received from my Father,

28 and I will give him the morning star. 29 Let the one who has an ear hear what the spirit says to the

congregations.’

He did have me design a Iron Rod. Once I was attacked, while I had my rod with me. That person was half my age, twice my size. yet that person went down in 20 seconds or less. Without using the rod, it was close by. So I placed it in a safe place. I'm right know afraid to have that rod in my hands. Believe what you like, but I believe some may answer to me in the end.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 3:06 pm

He is trying to say that he is the Messiah. That's what I am getting from his posts. Please correct me if I am wrong

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 3:23 pm

President’s Day 2-21-2011 their system imprisoned my Son for 7 years for a accident he did not cause. Now they are taking my home where God touched me. So for now they got me good.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:10 pm

Warrior Shepard wrote:
He is trying to say that he is the Messiah. That's what I am getting from his posts. Please correct me if I am wrong

No, I don't think so. It might seem that way but having read a very large number of his postings and then Delfi outright asking him to clarify that matter on the old forum, the answer is no to that. Done sees the world differently and he really cues in on the visual, especially patterns. Hard to understand and follow but sometimes I kinda grok what he's trying to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:38 pm

I think I would know if I was the Messiah study Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please - Page 2 899258879
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 5:22 pm

7 “And to the angel of the congregation in Philadelphia write:

These are the things he says who is holy, who is true, who

has the key of David, who opens so that no one will shut,

and shuts so that no one opens, 8 ‘I know your deeds—look!

I have set before you an opened door, which no one can

shut—that you have a little power, and you kept my word

and did not prove false to my name. 9 Look! I will give those

from the synagogue of Satan who say they are Jews, and yet

they are not but are lying—look! I will make them come and do

obeisance before your feet and make them know I have loved you.

10 Because you kept the word about my endurance, I will also keep

you from the hour of test, which is to come upon the whole inhabited

earth, to put a test upon those dwelling on the earth. 11 I am coming

quickly. Keep on holding fast what you have, that no one may take your

crown.king

Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please - Page 2 Abydosavatar

Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please - Page 2 2958853248 studySoooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please - Page 2 899258879Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please - Page 2 2845605495Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please - Page 2 4242064733Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please - Page 2 2426507684

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 8:18 am

From: http://newine.wordpress.com/2013/02/26/obamas-trip-to-israel-an-imitation-of-the-triumphal-entry/

"Obama’s trip is also timed so as to coincide precisely with the Vernal Equinox, a pagan holiday predicated on the principle of equality and eternal balance between light and darkness — a concept wholly at odds with scripture.

The president’s arrival in the land, and entry into Jerusalem marks the only year and the only day within a span of nearly two centuries when such a confluence of the Vernal Equinox and Triumphal Entry would be possible."

"...the Vernal Equinox (13:02 Israel time that day, or 11:02 GMT) — a significant pagan/occult/wicca holiday, the origins of which trace back to Babylon. The Druids were one of many cultures known to have celebrated the Vernal Equinox (literally ‘equal night’). The Druids also made human sacrifices. Many others still celebrate it… including Freemasons."

"This is the first time since the establishment of the modern state of Israel that the Jewish calendar has skewed this early relative to the Gregorian. The last time was 1899. The next time will be 2089. (H/T: Daniel Eggers.) I haven’t had time to check it out, but a Jewish friend told me, several weeks ago, and entirely unrelated to this story, that the Jewish calendar is never earlier. " 2089 is 76 years from now.]

"March 20th will be the 33rd day after the meteor explosion over Russia (February 15th),"

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 9:55 am

researcher wrote:
Warrior Shepard wrote:

No, I don't think so. It might seem that way but having read a very large number of his postings and then Delfi outright asking him to clarify that matter on the old forum, the answer is no to that. Done sees the world differently and he really cues in on the visual, especially patterns. Hard to understand and follow but sometimes I kinda grok what he's trying to say.

You hit the nail on the head. I'm no one, just posting what I see. Sorry I got off topic.
Back to top Go down
TheLionClaws

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:56 am

researcher wrote:
Peeps, there is so much going on with O-bam-bam, this Israel trip, his "secret" visit to the temple mount pending, yadda yadda and etc. Anyway I'm gonna sticky this for a while to keep everything in one place so we can find all the bits quicker and easier. It'll be nice to have the info all in one place should he be the one and if he isn't it can always be un-stickied later on. So as y'all post your stuff, post a copy here too please.

Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please - Page 2 4041003458

I have been looking at Obama for years now as a possible AC candidate. Initially, I did not think so, because so many people do not like him. However, there are a lot of things that point to him being the AC.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 4:07 pm

TheLionClaws wrote:
researcher wrote:
Peeps, there is so much going on with O-bam-bam, this Israel trip, his "secret" visit to the temple mount pending, yadda yadda and etc. Anyway I'm gonna sticky this for a while to keep everything in one place so we can find all the bits quicker and easier. It'll be nice to have the info all in one place should he be the one and if he isn't it can always be un-stickied later on. So as y'all post your stuff, post a copy here too please.

Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please - Page 2 4041003458

I have been looking at Obama for years now as a possible AC candidate. Initially, I did not think so, because so many people do not like him. However, there are a lot of things that point to him being the AC.

iI'm starting to think this also, all he needs is the indwelling for the charm and charisma and speaking ability, he lacks.
Back to top Go down
gritsy

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 6:23 am

So to clarify, Do most here think Obam-bam's visit is the confirming of the convenant or the AOD? I see some reasons for either, but I am just learning. If the AoD, is the Peace prize in 2009 the starting of the covenant?

Or is this the beginning of the confirmation of the covenant. (A covenant of Peoples) which will be broken in 2016, which seems to be the pinnacle of the Antichrist on the world scene, which starts the Great Tribulation?

Thank you all for your thoughts!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:01 am

FROM OCTOBER 9, 2009..THE DAY THE COMMITTEE ANNOUNCED
OBAMA AS THE 'MAN OF PEACE', TO FRIDAY, MARCH 22ND, 2013 IS
1260 DAYS.

The introduction of a Jesuit Pope onto the world scene really helps
frame this time. Not any candidate would do. And the proof of it goes beyond the Jesuit label of 'Black Pope' and lies instead in their recorded purpose and mission.

Another big factor is the newly formed Israeli government, which being
of a secular mind is ready for peace at any cost. [I have to double confirm that for myself, but I believe that's whats happened.]

NICE, GRITSY. GOOD THINKING!

And if we have a 'confirmed [signed] treaty' from this visit..it's a slam dunk, IMO.
And it will be us who will have to re-examine our long held interpretation of scripture to determine if we feel it is or is not yet fulfilled.

Barring overwhelming evidence to the contrary, if they get a peace agreement signed, I would say we have lift off.

Edit to acknowledge the Temple problem. "Let the reader understand"
is such a peculiar statement to find.
Then there is 'in the midst of the 7 years'.
And so, we don't perhaps see clearly yet.

We'll see what comes of the trip to Israel.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:39 am

Strangely enough, it might be a woman who presents the Peace treaty. Tzipi Livni. That never crossed my mind before....
Back to top Go down
gritsy

PostSubject: Speculating a possible AoD   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:24 pm

Regarding the AoD, and this is pure speculation, so please feel free to correct this with scripture as necessary. Could the mark of the beast, especially if it is something that alters human DNA to create a nephilim, (and Nimrod began to become a mighty one ) Genesis 10:8
גבור gibbowr
Because it would be something utterly revolting to God, that would cause desolation, because all humans who take the mark, will no longer be human, and then their hope of redemption is laid waste.
Please feel free to move this to the appropriate spot, because I am new to the forum categories.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:42 pm

check out Rob Skiba. He breaks this down along with Doug Hamp regarding each living thing having a "Nephesh" sp?). Which would logically mean that every creature has a prescribed "spirit" that it is to contain. The logical thought then is that something not ordained/intended of Elohim that is combined DNA would not have a prescribed DNA and hence an abomination or unclean. After all, if Elohim created every living thing then how did some animals become clean and some unclean? Especially since He said He made everything and said it was good!

Now, my take on this from my research into this along with what LA Marzulli has documented and Doug Hamp has spoken extensively about when it comes to the mark has taken a different emphasis than they have. We all focus on the mark being that of taking on the DNA of the fallen one. I think we can all pretty much agree that they have nailed it and there is ample support in scripture to prove this. However, I think that this is only part of it. In order for this 'coming savior' that is the false messiah to prove that he is the father of all the races he would need a body and blood that could genetically prove this to be true. Think about the abductions and the taking of blood and the well known fact that we can basically test-tube babies. What if such a body was 'created' having the DNA of that of Abraham which was back engineered from all the decendents. Both Israel and those who are not Israel. Would this "person" then be able to claim the right to David's throne? The Mahdi? I think it makes perfect sense. And in this manner using Yeshua's own words describing his body as a temple then a temple constructed out of brick and morter isn't necessarily needed to fulfill the scripture. ...standing in the temple of YHVH showing himself to be YHVH, but truly is an abomination in that it is a creation that has combined DNA.

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down
gritsy

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 6:24 pm

Very interesting! I hadn't thought about him taking various human blood samples to create his "Davidic" bloodline. So do you think we will see the AoD next week, or confirming a covenant?
Back to top Go down
pmul

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:38 pm

Serious questions have arisen...serious thought must be given the serious questions! If it were all simple...then even the simple would understand...as it is...only God's elect don't make their house in the sand!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Obama visits Bethlehem's Nativity Church   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 3:53 pm

Obama visits Bethlehem's Nativity Church

Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please - Page 2 ?m=02&d=20130322&t=2&i=715341678&w=&fh=&fw=&ll=700&pl=300&r=CBRE92L12AN00

Obama leaves Israel after first official visit
11:01am EDT
Obama visits symbolic Jerusalem sites

By Matt Spetalnick and Ali Sawafta
BETHLEHEM, West Bank | Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:44pm EDT
(Reuters) - President Barack Obama made a pilgrimage on Friday to the traditional birthplace of Jesus, receiving a subdued reception from Palestinians at the end of a Holy Land visit heavy on symbolism and lacking in practical steps toward peace.

"Gringo, return to your country," read a sign held by a small group of Palestinian protesters who watched the presidential motorcade roll into Bethlehem from Jerusalem after it passed through Israel's controversial barrier in the occupied West Bank.

Sparse crowds of onlookers were on the streets of the wind-swept Biblical city, where Obama spent only 35 minutes, the final stage of his three-day visit to Israel and the Palestinian Territories.

At the Church of the Nativity, built above the grotto where Christians believe Jesus was born, Obama and Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas chatted amiably.

A day earlier, in the West Bank city of Ramallah, Obama urged Abbas to return to peace talks with Israel unconditionally, but there was no sign the Western-backed Palestinian leader would do so.

Abbas has said Israel must first stop its settlement activity in the West Bank before any resumption of the U.S.-sponsored negotiations, frozen since 2010 over the issue.

In Israel, Obama has tried to win over a skeptical public, assuring them of full U.S. support at a time of growing tensions with Iran over its nuclear ambitions and anxiety over the civil war in neighboring Syria.

But in a speech in Jerusalem on Thursday, he also urged Israelis to push their leaders to take risks and secure peace with the stateless Palestinians, calling on his audience of university students to put themselves in the shoes of their occupied neighbors.

ISRAELI SYMBOLS

At the Church of the Nativity, Obama ducked to enter through its small Door of Humility. Manger Square, the plaza in front of the church, was almost deserted except for security personnel.

A few waiters watched from a nearby restaurant and souvenir shops were almost empty or shuttered.

Earlier, Obama visited Israel's most powerful national symbols, paying homage at the Holocaust memorial and the graves of Theodor Herzl, the founder of modern Zionism, and Yitzhak Rabin, the prime minister assassinated in 1995 by an extremist Jew over peace moves with the Palestinians.

Wearing a Jewish skullcap, Obama rekindled an eternal flame at the Yad Vashem memorial next to a stone slab above ashes recovered from Nazi extermination camps after World War Two.

"We have a choice to acquiesce to evil or make real our solemn vow - never again," Obama said.

Officials said the visits to Yad Vashem and the Mount Herzl cemetery in Jerusalem were aimed at correcting an impression the president had given in a speech in Cairo in 2009, where he appeared to argue that the legitimacy of the Jewish state stemmed from the Holocaust.

At Yad Vashem, Obama made clear he recognized that Jewish roots to the Holy Land were centuries-old.

"Here on your ancient land, let it be said for all the world to hear, the state of Israel does not exist because of the Holocaust, but with the survival of a strong Jewish state of Israel, such a Holocaust will never happen again," he said.

Obama has reiterated to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu that settlement building in the West Bank, land the Palestinians want as part of a future state, was detrimental to peace efforts.

But he retreated from the overt calls during his first term for a halt to the building and he has offered no new peace initiative during his trip, saying he had just come to listen.

Obama held a final round of talks with Netanyahu on Friday before flying to Jordan to discuss with King Abdullah an array of problems, including Syria and stalled Israeli-Palestinian peace moves.

Obama hopes to reassure Abdullah of Washington's support at a time when Jordan is flooded with refugees from Syria and battling economic difficulties and tensions from the "Arab Spring", aides say.

While Washington backs the Syrian opposition's effort to oust President Bashar al-Assad, it has limited its support to non-lethal aid to anti-government rebels despite growing calls from European and Gulf Arab allies to take a stronger tack.

The king has taken a mostly cautious line on Syria, calling for Assad to go, but advocating a political solution and not arming the Syrian leader's foes. Jordanian authorities worry that any emergence of Islamist rule in a post-Assad Syria could embolden Islamists who are the main opposition group in Jordan.

Jordan is one of only two Arab states - Egypt is the other - to have signed peace treaties with Israel and is seen as a potential player in any future U.S.-led peace push. It also has a majority Palestinian population.

(Additional reporting by Suleiman Al-Khalidi in Amman; writing by Jeffrey Heller, Editing by Crispian Balmer and Rosalind Russell)[img]http://s1.reutersmedia.net/resources/r/?m=02&d=20130322&t=2&i=715341678&w=&fh=&fw=&ll=700&pl=300&r=CBRE92L12AN00
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:49 pm

Well folks, so far nothing earth shattering has happened with this "O" and Israel thing so unless something new occurs by the end of next week I'm going to un-pin this topic. In the meantime keep your eyes peeled and your ears to the ground on this Syria and Damascus thing (currently pinned topic) cause I think that one may be growing legs.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:12 pm

Time to retire the pin. If anything happens between now and doomsday it can always be restarted. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: