Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please

Go down 
+8
wil
Warrior Shepard
hiscity
Internet Pilgrim
Delfi
sixminks
michael371
researcher
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please Empty
PostSubject: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:30 pm

Peeps, there is so much going on with O-bam-bam, this Israel trip, his "secret" visit to the temple mount pending, yadda yadda and etc. Anyway I'm gonna sticky this for a while to keep everything in one place so we can find all the bits quicker and easier. It'll be nice to have the info all in one place should he be the one and if he isn't it can always be un-stickied later on. So as y'all post your stuff, post a copy here too please.

ob

Last edited by researcher on Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : un-pinned topic)
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 12:03 pm

researcher, right now,again,right now, i don't think so but i have become open to that possibility....there is so much going on right now,along with all his sealed records,fake ss#,his warp speed rise from nothing to the presidency....his pending dictatorship over this nation.....there is so much strangeness taking place at the moment,that its really hard to get a grip on things considering how fast those things are evolving.....lets just say that we need to step up our watch on him.....it is not out of the realm of possibility
Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 12:51 pm

Should have put this here...used it to bump my thread before I saw this.

These are not my words but I found them to be very interesting for this topic...

March 22, 2013 - The Abomination of Desolation?
Here we go!

1260 day span between October 9, 2009, the Nobel Peace Prize to Obama, to March 22, 2013, Obama’s trip date in Jerusalem, and when he gets there this happens!

"Daniel 9:27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one 'seven.' In the middle of the 'seven'
he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on a wing [of the temple] he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him."

If Obama goes to the western wall it will be a huge security threat...so much so they will have to clear the whole temple area and stop all activities at the holy sites.

Or in other words....he will put an end to the sacrifice and offering!

By going to the Holy area as President and the resulting disruption of all religious activities at the temple mount (putting an end to the sacrifices and offerings) Obama will fulfill this scripture.

I would like to also point out that IF Obama visits the Western Wall (the wing of the Temple) and IF he offers up some type of secret prayer ( an abomination ) in the eyes of God) and IF instead of sticking it into a crack in the wall he "sets it up" against the wall in a leaning fashion for all to see...then that will ALSO help fulfill the prophecy!

Someone said ""He did that in his 2008 visit,Put his prayer into the western wall"

That is correct but at that time he was not President nor had he been declared the "Man of Peace" 1,260 days prior AND at that time because he was not yet president they did not clear the whole area for security but THIS time they will!

And when they do clear the area for security he will be causing all the daily sacrifice and offerings to cease and therefore fulfilling the prophecy.

And THEN as he sets up his prayer (an abomination) on the Western Wall (the wing of the Temple) all of the prophetic parameters will be met!

At that time start counting...1,260 days and pray you make it!
PIR[b]
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 2:46 pm

@ sixminks post

Sure as heck gives one something to think about. I for one hadn't put all those things together quite like that. I'll be watching all this fer sure.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:22 pm

I lost a post or two here, I deleted IP's blank post and Spring's went with it. faceypalm Sorry!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:24 pm

What sacrifices and oblations are they performing there? From what I know, Jews aren't even allowed to pray or carry a bible onto the temple mount, beyond the Wailing Wall.
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:44 pm

sixminks wrote:
"Daniel 9:27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one 'seven.' In the middle of the 'seven'
he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on a wing [of the temple] he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him."

If Obama goes to the western wall it will be a huge security threat...so much so they will have to clear the whole temple area and stop all activities at the holy sites.

I don't think that applies since they won't have a sacrifice and offering until the Temple is rebuilt. Isn't that what you meant Delfi?

By the way, I tried to post the entire thread of spring's post about Obama demanding a timetable from Israel for withdrawal here as Researcher asked, (in the 25 things in March post) & it showed up on preview but I know I didn't do it correctly. If you could give me info on how to do it correctly, I be grateful.

Back to top Go down
hiscity

hiscity

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:48 pm

While I disagree on points... Arthur Pink's work on "the antichrist" is quite interesting, for instance on pointing to the antichrist in the Psalms...

Each of the index pages is linked at the sight:
http://christianbookshelf.org/pink/the_antichrist

Quote :

The Antichrist
Arthur W. Pink
Table of Contents

Title Page
Foreword
Introduction

The Papacy Not the Antichrist
The Person of the Antichrist
I. The Antichrist Will Be a Jew
II. The Antichrist Will Be the Son of Satan
III. The Antichrist Will Be Judas Reincarnated

Names And Titles of the Antichrist

1. The Antichrist
2. The Man of Sin, the Son of Perdition
3. The Lawless One
4. The Beast
5. The Bloody and Deceitful Man
6. The Wicked One
7. The Man of the Earth
8. The Mighty Man
9. The Enemy
10. The Adversary
11. The Head Over Many Countries
12. The Violent Man
13. The Assyrian
14. The King of Babylon
15. Son of the Morning
16. The Spoiler
17. The Nail
18. The Branch of the Terrible Ones
19. The Profane and Wicked Prince of Israel
20. The Little Horn
21. The Prince That Shall Come
22. The Vile Person
23. The Wilful King
24. The Idol Shepherd
25. The Angel of the Bottomless Pit

The Genius and Character of the Antichrist

1. He will be an intellectual genius
2. He will be an oratorical genius
3. He will be a political genius
4. He will be a commercial genius
5. He will be a military genius
6. He will be a governmental genius
7. He will be a religious genius

Comparisons between Christ and the Antichrist
Contrasts between Christ and the Antichrist

The Career of the Antichrist
The Doom of the Antichrist

Antichrist in the Psalms
The Antichrist in the Prophets
1. Antichrist in Isaiah
2. Antichrist in Jeremiah
3. Antichrist in Ezekiel
4. Antichrist in Daniel
5. Antichrist in the Minor Prophets

The Old and New Testaments have many things in common -- far more than some teachers of "dispensational" truth seem to be aware of -- but there are also some noticeable contrasts between them...

The scope of the Apocalypse is indicated by its place in the Sacred Canon...

In the thirteenth chapter of Revelation two Beasts are there described...

"In the volume of the book it is written of Me" (Heb...

We arrive now at a branch of our subject upon which the Lord's people are in evident need of instruction: they have less light here than on most prophetic themes...

In the last chapter we confined ourself to the Old Testament, in this and the one that follows we shall treat mainly of Babylon in Rev...

In our last chapter we sought to show that in Rev...

It is a ground for thanksgiving that during the last three or four generations the people of God have given considerable attention to the prophecies of Scripture which treat of the future of Israel...

Conclusion

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:30 pm

Internet Pilgrim wrote:
sixminks wrote:

I don't think that applies since they won't have a sacrifice and offering until the Temple is rebuilt. Isn't that what you meant Delfi?

By the way, I tried to post the entire thread of spring's post about Obama demanding a timetable from Israel for withdrawal here as Researcher asked, (in the 25 things in March post) & it showed up on preview but I know I didn't do it correctly. If you could give me info on how to do it correctly, I be grateful.

oldman And you would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for those meddlesome kids! lol!

I'm sorry IP! Forgive me, I didn't know or I would have left it, I just thought your post was blank! I think you did it fine then. faceypalm The only other way is to merge the topics. Smile If you don't mind..... repost it? blush I\'m new here
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:45 pm

hiscity wrote:
While I disagree on points... Arthur Pink's work on "the antichrist" is quite interesting, for instance on pointing to the antichrist in the Psalms...

Each of the index pages is linked at the sight:
http://christianbookshelf.org/pink/the_antichrist

Quote :

The Antichrist
Arthur W. Pink
Table of Contents

Title Page
Foreword
Introduction

The Papacy Not the Antichrist
The Person of the Antichrist
I. The Antichrist Will Be a Jew
II. The Antichrist Will Be the Son of Satan
III. The Antichrist Will Be Judas Reincarnated

Names And Titles of the Antichrist

1. The Antichrist
2. The Man of Sin, the Son of Perdition
3. The Lawless One
4. The Beast
5. The Bloody and Deceitful Man
6. The Wicked One
7. The Man of the Earth
8. The Mighty Man
9. The Enemy
10. The Adversary
11. The Head Over Many Countries
12. The Violent Man
13. The Assyrian
14. The King of Babylon
15. Son of the Morning
16. The Spoiler
17. The Nail
18. The Branch of the Terrible Ones
19. The Profane and Wicked Prince of Israel
20. The Little Horn
21. The Prince That Shall Come
22. The Vile Person
23. The Wilful King
24. The Idol Shepherd
25. The Angel of the Bottomless Pit

The Genius and Character of the Antichrist

1. He will be an intellectual genius
2. He will be an oratorical genius
3. He will be a political genius
4. He will be a commercial genius
5. He will be a military genius
6. He will be a governmental genius
7. He will be a religious genius

Comparisons between Christ and the Antichrist
Contrasts between Christ and the Antichrist

The Career of the Antichrist
The Doom of the Antichrist

Antichrist in the Psalms
The Antichrist in the Prophets
1. Antichrist in Isaiah
2. Antichrist in Jeremiah
3. Antichrist in Ezekiel
4. Antichrist in Daniel
5. Antichrist in the Minor Prophets

The Old and New Testaments have many things in common -- far more than some teachers of "dispensational" truth seem to be aware of -- but there are also some noticeable contrasts between them...

The scope of the Apocalypse is indicated by its place in the Sacred Canon...

In the thirteenth chapter of Revelation two Beasts are there described...

"In the volume of the book it is written of Me" (Heb...

We arrive now at a branch of our subject upon which the Lord's people are in evident need of instruction: they have less light here than on most prophetic themes...

In the last chapter we confined ourself to the Old Testament, in this and the one that follows we shall treat mainly of Babylon in Rev...

In our last chapter we sought to show that in Rev...

It is a ground for thanksgiving that during the last three or four generations the people of God have given considerable attention to the prophecies of Scripture which treat of the future of Israel...

Conclusion

This fella just demolishes our whole theory with his many genius's of the AC. Obama is not a genius, Rofl his whole method of destruction is lifted strraight out of Saul Alinskey's "Rules for Radicals".....

He would have to be indwelt by Satan to become a charismatic Genius first. That's what's starting to make me wonder about him. So far he's done a lot of things the AC will do, but until he's indwelt and God has his strong delusion working, I don't think we will see the "mightiness" manifest. But he sure seems to be working his way into position.....
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:49 pm

Internet Pilgrim wrote:
sixminks wrote:

[color=white]I don't think that applies since they won't have a sacrifice and offering until the Temple is rebuilt. Isn't that what you meant DelfI?

Yes, that's what I meant. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 6:19 pm

Here is the link to the article, just happened to save.. maybe it can be posted back at the top? :

http://defendproclaimthefaith.org/blog/?p=3950

Hamas warns Obama: Don’t visit Temple Mount

2 Thessalonians 2:3 4

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin
be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself
above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God
sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Commentary

Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please Temple-mount-jerusalem-jihad-isalm-finalTemple Mount Jerusalem: Ground Zero for Bible Prophecy

I just spoke with my contacts in Israel.
They said Israeli news just reported that when Obama visits Israel, he
wants to stand on the Temple Mount and visit the Al-Aqsa Mosque! It
gets worse as he wants to enter the Temple Mount from the Arab entrance
to Jerusalem, without any Israelis or without Israeli security! What an
insult to Israel.

He wants to be alone with his Muslim buddies in the Al-Aqua mosque.

The thought of Obama standing on the
Temple Mount with the Muslims is frightening. He carries with him all
his abortion and homosexuality sin along with supporting the Muslim
Brotherhood.

Could he be a forerunner of the antichirst standing on the Temple Mount?

The above verse is about the antichrist
entering the Temple on the Temple Mount and declaring himself God.
Before that happens Islam must be destroyed so the Temple can be
rebuilt, but Obama standing on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem with all
his sin, reminded of 2 Thessalonians 2:4

03/02/13 Hamas has just warned Obama to stay away from the Temple Mount
and the Al-Aqsa mosque. The surge of prophetic related events is never
ending! Obama standing on the Temple Mount! All I can say is WOW!

“Hamas said a visit by Mr. Obama to the Al-Aqsa Mosque, which is located just on the southern side of the Mount, would be “an imminent danger which the Al-Aqsa Mosque and Jerusalem have never faced,” according to The Times of Israel. Hamas
— which has been designated a Foreign Terrorist Organization by the
U.S. State Department since 1997 — also called any visit by Mr. Obama to
the site of “the Zionist occupation” an act of danger.”

Israel is having trouble forming a government, and there is the
possibility of a reelection. If this happens, the Israelis doubt that
Obama would come as Israel would be without a government.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 6:24 pm

couldn't find what I originally posted .. maybe later?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 6:43 pm

Found it here at presstv.com least I think that's what I had besides my comments ... but anyway it goes with the other and division of Jerusalem.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/03/04/291866/us-to-ask-israel-to-pull-out-of-west-bank/

Obama to demand Israel withdraw from West Bank: ReportSoooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please Geraphian20130304131953720
US President Barack Obama (R) next to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu (file photo)

Mon Mar 4, 2013 1:32PM GMT

Related Interviews:

• Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please Scott_Rickard'World must boycott apartheid Israel'
  • Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please Christopher_Walker-Edited'Obama freer to act against lobbies'

Related Viewpoints:

• Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please Shamsara20120924172556060Mahmoud Abbas predicament

US
President Barack Obama is going to demand a timetable for an Israeli
withdrawal from the occupied West Bank during his visit to Israel later
this month, a report says.

The World Tribune quoted on Monday an unnamed Israeli official as
saying that "Obama has made it clear to [Israeli Prime Minister
Benjamin] Netanyahu that his visit is not about photo-ops, but the
business of Iran and a Palestinian state”.

“The implication is that if Israel won’t give him something he can
work with, then he’ll act on his own,” the report quoted the source as
saying.

According to the report, an Israeli pullout plan could be part of an
imminent US push to form a Palestinian state in the West Bank in 2014.

More than half a million Israelis live in more than 120 settlements
built since the 1967 Israeli occupation of the West Bank and East
al-Quds (Jerusalem).

Meanwhile, violent acts are carried out on a weekly basis in the Palestinian territories by Israeli settlers.

The Israeli settlements are considered illegal by the UN and most
countries because those territories were captured by Israel in the 1967
war, and are thus seen as being subject to the Geneva Conventions, which
forbid construction on occupied lands.

The Israeli regime increased its settlement activities after an
upgrade in the Palestinian status at the United Nations General Assembly
on November 29, 2012. The 193-member General Assembly voted 138-9 with
41 abstentions to upgrade Palestine’s status to non-member observer
state.

PG/MA
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 7:47 pm

spring2 wrote:
couldn't find what I originally posted .. maybe later?

Sorry, I just got home from the store or I'd have answered you earlier. Here's the original post - I'm copying your original post here, then I'll post my own comments from that thread below them:

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t425-obama-plans-to-extract-timetable-for-israeli-pullout-from-west-bank

Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please 66-58

Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_minipostSubject: Obama plans to extract timetable for Israeli pullout from West Bank Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:46 am Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_multiquote_off Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_quote

+
----
-

http://www.worldtribune.com/2013/03/03/obama-plans-to-extract-timetable-for-israeli-pullout-from-west-bank/

Obama plans to extract timetable for Israeli pullout from West Bank
JERUSALEM
— U.S. President Barack Obama has demanded a timetable for an Israeli
withdrawal from the West Bank. Israeli sources said Obama, scheduled to
arrive in Israel on March 20, wants a detailed Israeli withdrawal plan
from Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu during the president’s visit. The
sources said the Israeli plan would be considered in what could be an
imminent U.S. initiative to establish a Palestinian state in the West
Bank in 2014. A settlement in East Jerusalem. /Photo by Emil Salman
“Obama has made it clear to Netanyahu that his visit is not about
photo-ops, but the business of Iran and a Palestinian state,” a source
said. “The implication is that if Israel won’t give him something he can
work with, then he’ll act on his own.” The sources said Obama’s demand
has sparked concern in the office...

Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_up_arrow
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:23 pm

Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_minipostSubject: Re: Obama plans to extract timetable for Israeli pullout from West Bank Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_multiquote_off Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_quote Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_edit

From John McTernan's blog:

http://defendproclaimthefaith.org/blog/
"I just spoke with my contacts in Israel.
They said Israeli news just reported that when Obama visits Israel, he wants to stand on the Temple Mount and visit the Al-Aqsa Mosque! It gets worse as he wants to enter the Temple Mount from the Arab entrance to Jerusalem, without any Israelis or without Israeli security! What an insult to Israel.

He wants to be alone with his Muslim buddies in the Al-Aqua mosque.

The thought of Obama standing on the Temple Mount with the Muslims is frightening. He carries with him all his abortion and homosexuality sin along with supporting the Muslim Brotherhood.

Could he be a forerunner of the antichirst standing on the Temple Mount?

The above verse is about the antichrist entering the Temple on the Temple Mount and declaring himself God. Before that happens Islam must be destroyed so the Temple can be rebuilt, but Obama standing on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem with all his sin, reminded of 2 Thessalonians 2:4

03/02/13 Hamas has just warned Obama to stay away from the Temple Mount
and the Al-Aqsa mosque. The surge of prophetic related events is never ending! Obama standing on the Temple Mount! All I can say is WOW!

“Hamas said a visit by Mr. Obama to the Al-Aqsa Mosque, which is located just on the southern side of the Mount, would be “an imminent danger which the Al-Aqsa Mosque and Jerusalem have never faced,” according to The Times of Israel. Hamas — which has been designated a Foreign Terrorist Organization by the U.S. State Department since 1997 — also called any visit by Mr. Obama to the site of “the Zionist occupation” an act of danger.”

Israel is having trouble forming a government, and there is the possibility of a reelection. If this happens, the Israelis doubt that Obama would come as Israel would be without a government."

Revelation 22:20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

We need to pray- if he Obama follows through with his threat to force something, we will be the ones that pay for the man's arrogance. McTernan has documented how every time an American official tries to pressure Israel, some disaster hits America within hours or days. If Netanyahu can't create a government that might be a good thing since Tzipi Livney is set to join his government instead of remaining in the opposition & she's hot for that evil "two-state solution." If new elections are needed Netanyahu should still win but maybe he wouldn't need her in a new coalition - and maybe Obama wouldn't bother going. That would at least delay any judgment on us for awhile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
e
Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_down_arrow
Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_profile Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_pm Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_online
Internet Pilgrim

Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please 137-3

Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_minipostSubject: Re: Obama plans to extract timetable for Israeli pullout from West Bank Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:29 pm Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_multiquote_off Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_quote Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_edit

spring2 wrote:
Maybe this should be pinned under some really good named heading for the Man of Sin at Temple Mount?

I think that might be a good idea; then the thread won't get lost because
this is a big deal. His actions could be the straw that breaks the camel's back in terms of judgment hitting America. McTernan's blog is updated almost daily & his main focus is on Israel, abortion & official action regarding the homosexual issue (what he calls "The Ordinances of the Amorites" which he says was the reason for judgment in the ancient world - that is, laws officially establishing homosexuality.) Since 1987 he has been following these issues & he's written a book, "As America Has Done to Israel" documenting the correlation between these 3 issues and judgment (natural or financial disasters) hitting America. It's a blog I check almost daily, not just because the current news about these things is posted there, but because his comments are judicious - he clearly has the mind of the Lord on them. And because of that, his calls about what he sees occurring next are usually fairly accurate. He's also been on Sid Roth several times.

I forgot to mention that he's been talking about some other things in
terms of Obama's visit there as well. The time he's supposed to be there
coincides with joint troop maneuvers between us & the South Koreans. North Korea has threatened to nuke the US if we go ahead with those. If Obama goes to Jerusalem & shoots off his mouth, pressuring them, that may be the thing that opens the door for judgment- and usually the severity of the judgments correspond to the severity of the official action taken against Israel. McTernan has been saying for some time that he thinks North Korea will be the instrument of judgment against us, just as Assyria & Babylon were used against ancient Israel. Each time Obama makes some threatening remark or announces some plan, NK makes another statement or conducts another nuke/missile test directed at us.

Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:58 pm

This blogger comes to this conclusion but a completely different way.

http://prophecyinthemaking.blogspot.com/2013/03/obamination-in-holy-place.html

I post this for informational purposes only. My post does not imply endorsement of an author's beliefs. I reserve the right to post what is interesting to think about not nescessarily what I preach to the babes in Christ. Meat is for grown ups.

THE ABOMINATION, WHICH ALL SCRIPTURE CALLS "APPALLING," CAN BE SEEN THROUGH ITS REPRESENTATIONS THROUGHOUT THE MODERN NATION OF ISRAEL. THIS IS ONLY APPARENT TO THOSE WITH A SPIRITUALLY DISCERNING EYE.
SCRIPTURE CLEARLY POINTS OUT THAT WHEN satan AND his followers CREATED THIS FALSE ILLUSION OF THE STATE OF ISRAEL, HE DID SO IN ORDER TO FOOL THE WORLD. THE ONES THAT WERE MOST FOOLED WERE THOSE NATIONS IN WHICH THE BEAST HAS REIGNED SUPREME FOR THE PAST 400 YEARS. THERE ARE SEVERAL NAMES FOR THESE NATIONS:
THE TRIBE OF DAN NATIONS
ILLUMINATI NATIONS
FREEMASONIC NATIONS
NATIONS OF THE FIRST (U.K.) AND SECOND (U.S.) BEAST.
SCRIPTURE CLEARLY POINTS OUT HOW THE FIRST BEAST WOULD COME OUT OF THE SEA, AND THE THE U.K. HAS BEEN A POWERFUL ISLAND FOR MANY CENTURIES. SCRIPTURE, IN REVELATION 13, FURTHER POINTS OUT HOW THE BEAST WOULD HAVE THE AUTHORITY OF THE DRAGON, AND THAT EVERYTHING IT UNDERTOOK FOR A SET TIME, IT WOULD SUCCEED IN. IT DID. IT CONQUERED NATIONS AND PEOPLES THROUGHOUT THE WORLD.
THE SECOND BEAST OF COURSE IS THE POWER WHOSE CURRENCY IS USED AS THE GLOBAL CURRENCY TODAY...THE U.S. DOLLAR.
THE DEVIL, BEING VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE OF SCRIPTURE, KNEW THAT HE HAD TO CREATE THE ILLUSION THAT PROPHECY WAS FULFILLED WHEN ISRAEL WAS CREATED THROUGH THE U.N. IN 1948.
THIS WAS FURTHER CEMENTED INTO PEOPLE'S MINDS THROUGH THE EVANGELICAL MOVEMENT. THE MOVEMENT WAS NEEDED IN ORDER TO GARNER SUPPORT, ESPECIALLY FINANCIAL, FROM THE AMERICAN PUBLIC WHICH WAS FOOLED INTO BELIEVING THIS FALSE SATANIC DECEPTION.
FOR IN REALITY, IT WAS THE ABOMINATION THAT ALL SCRIPTURE, ESPECIALLY OUR LORD WARNED ABOUT.
IN THE BOOK OF LUKE CHAPTER 21:8, OUR LORD WARNS THAT THIS WOULD HAPPEN, AND MANY WOULD BE DECIEVED. THE DECEPTION, UNDER THE ILLUMINATI/FREEMASONIC HAND, CREATED THIS STATE OF ABOMINATION, AND THE MASSES BOUGHT INTO IT.
THEY ALSO BOUGHT INTO THE DECEPTION OF THE RAPTURE. NOTE HOW THROUGHOUT THE GOSPELS JESUS SPECIFICALLY WARNS THAT WHEN YOU SEE THE APPALLING ABOMINATION, HEAD FOR THE HILLS. HE LITERALLY SAYS THIS!
THE TIME FROM WHEN CURRENT ABOMINATION OF ISRAEL WAS FOUNDED BY THE LUCIFERIAN ROTHCHILDS TILL NOW HAS NOT BEEN THAT LONG A PERIOD OF TIME.
NOTE ALSO IN LUKE 21:20, OUR LORD WARNS THAT WHEN ISRAEL IS SURROUNDED BY ARMIES, [AS IT CURRENTLY IS BY U.S./NATO/SYRIAN/RUSSIAN/IRANIAN FORCES ON ALL SIDES PREPARED FOR WAR!] THEN ITS TIME FOR DESTRUCTION HAS COME!
THE CURRENT ILLUMINATI ZIONIST STATE IS ON THE VERGE OF BEING DESTROYED, AS OUR LORD WARNED. THE ILLUMINATI THEMSELVES HAVE PLANNED FOR ITS DESTRUCTION SINCE ALBERT PIKE'S 1872 BOOK, IN WHICH HE AND MAZZINI PLAN FOR THE 3 WORLD WARS. THE FINAL ONE, ACCORDING TO THEM, WOULD SEE ZIONISM AND ISLAM NATIONS MUTUALLY DESTROY ONE ANOTHER.
I HAVE REFERENCED ALL OF THIS INFORMATION ON OTHER PREVIOUS POSTS ON THIS BLOG, BUT I FEEL THAT MANY NEW COMERS TO THIS BLOG HAVE NOT BEEN EXPOSED TO THIS INFORMATION.
NOW, WE ARE A FEW WEEKS AWAY FROM OBAMA, THE LORD OF THE FLIES HIMSELF, IS ON HIS WAY TO THE ILLUMINATI HEADQUARTERS. SO NOT ONLY ARE THE MASONIC/ILLUMINATI BUILDINGS AND ALTERS IN ISRAEL TODAY ABOMINATIONS TO OUR LORD, BUT IN A FEW WEEKS OBAMINATION HIMSELF WILL SET FOOT THERE IN THE HOLY LAND, DURING THE A MOST HOLY TIME.
IF THAT WASN'T PROPHETIC ENOUGH, YOU HAVE A MASSIVE SWARM OF LOCUSTS EN ROUTE TO THE HOLY LAND AS WELL!

Freemasonic alter in Eilat Israel. The alter is just one of several throughout the Illuminati controlled nation. The Luciferian Zionists who have duped the Evangelical Christians throughout North America into accepting and sponsoring this abomination which All Scripture so vividly described would happen.

The Supreme Court building was donated to Israel by Dorothy de Rothschild. Outside the President's Chamber is displayed the letter Ms Rothschild wrote to Prime Minister Shimon Peres expressing her intention to donate a new building for the Supreme Court. It was designed by Ram Karmi and Ada Karmi-Melamede and opened in 1992.
http://www.whale.to/c/israel_supreme_court.html

Here's the pyramid, with the all-seeing eye that protrudes from the Israeli Supreme Court building. In the above picture you can see it on the left hand side coming out on top through a circular opening.

Imax Theater in Eilat Israel. More Illuminati symbolism representing the Illuminati/Luciferian control on Israel since its inception in 1948.

ROTHCHILDS BOULEVARD SIGN. THROUGHOUT THE MODERN ILLUMINATI CREATED ISRAEL THERE ARE SEVERAL SIGNS AND MEMORIALS ALL POINTING TO THE FOUNDERS OF THE CURRENT STATE OF ISRAEL...THE LUCIFERIAN ILLUMINATI ROTHCHILDS!!!
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:PikiWiki_Israel_20277_Rothschild_Boulevard.JPG

SCRIPTURE REFERENCES TO THE APPALLING ABOMINATION
THAT TODAY IS REPRESENTED THROUGH THE CREATION OF THE LUCIFERIAN/ILLUMINATI/FREEMASONIC STATE OF ISRAEL.

1st Maccabees 1:54 On the fifteenth day of Chislev in the year 145 the king built the appalling abomination on top of the altar of burnt offering; and altars were built in the surrounding towns of Judah
55 and incense offered at the doors of houses and in the streets.

Daniel 11:31 'Forces of his will come and profane the Citadel-Sanctuary; they will abolish the perpetual sacrifice and install the appalling abomination there.

Mark 13:14 'When you see the appalling abomination set up where it ought not to be (let the reader understand), then those in Judaea must escape to the mountains;

Matthew 24:15 'So when you see the appalling abomination, of which the prophet Daniel spoke, set up in the holy place (let the reader understand),

luke 21:7 And they put to him this question, 'Master,' they said, 'when will this happen, then, and what sign will there be that it is about to take place?'
8 But he said, 'Take care not to be deceived, because many will come using my name and saying, "I am the one" and "The time is near at hand." Refuse to join them.
9 And when you hear of wars and revolutions, do not be terrified, for this is something that must happen first, but the end will not come at once.'
10 Then he said to them, 'Nation will fight against nation, and kingdom against kingdom.
11 There will be great earthquakes and plagues and famines in various places; there will be terrifying events and great signs from heaven.
12 'But before all this happens, you will be seized and persecuted; you will be handed over to the synagogues [Zionist Illuminati Powers] and to imprisonment, and brought before kings and governors for the sake of my name
13 -and that will be your opportunity to bear witness.
14 Make up your minds not to prepare your defence,
15 because I myself shall give you an eloquence and a wisdom that none of your opponents will be able to resist or contradict.
16 You will be betrayed even by parents and brothers, relations and friends; and some of you will be put to death.
17 You will be hated universally on account of my name,
18 but not a hair of your head will be lost.
19 Your perseverance will win you your lives.
20 'When you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then you must realise that it will soon be destroyed.
21 Then those in Judaea must escape to the mountains, those inside the city must leave it, and those in country districts must not take refuge in it. [Jesus gives the orders, just as God allowed Lot to leave Sodom and Gomorrah towns, to leave. Not in some Raptured state, but to physically leave.]
22 For this is the time of retribution when all that scripture says must be fulfilled.
23 Alas for those with child, or with babies at the breast, when those days come!
24 'For great misery will descend on the land and retribution on this people. They will fall by the edge of the sword and be led captive to every gentile country; and Jerusalem will be trampled down by the gentiles until their time is complete.
25 'There will be signs in the sun and moon and stars; on earth nations in agony, bewildered by the turmoil of the ocean and its waves;
26 men fainting away with terror and fear at what menaces the world, for the powers of heaven will be shaken.
27 And then they will see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
28 When these things begin to take place, stand erect, hold your heads high, because your liberation is near at hand.'
29 And he told them a parable, 'Look at the fig tree and indeed every tree.
30 As soon as you see them bud, you can see for yourselves that summer is now near. [Notice here that the fig tree represents Israel, but an Israel that has repented and finally come to accept our Lord Jesus Christ, after the destruction caused by WW3.]
31 So with you when you see these things happening: know that the kingdom of God is near.
32 In truth I tell you, before this generation has passed away all will have taken place.
33 Sky and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
34 'Watch yourselves, or your hearts will be coarsened by debauchery and drunkenness and the cares of life, and that day will come upon you unexpectedly,
35 like a trap. For it will come down on all those living on the face of the earth.
36 Stay awake, praying at all times for the strength to survive all that is going to happen, and to hold your ground before the Son of man.'
37 All day long he would be in the Temple teaching, but would spend the night in the open on the hill called the Mount of Olives.
38 And from early morning the people thronged to him in the Temple to listen to him.

AND JUST AS THE LORD OF THE FLIES PREPARES TO TRAVEL TO THE MODERN STATE OF ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION, THE LOCUSTS SWARMS ARE EN ROUTE TO THE HOLY LAND!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2287902/Locust-alert-Middle-East-plague-descends-Egypt-creates-panic-Israel.html
Posted Yesterday by Elijah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:06 pm

With all the signs I see, it's very strong.Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please 4117895259
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:16 pm

eeyikes, Israel is the Abomination of Desolation..... I think I'm going to reserve the right to try to forget I ever read that. yuck

Sixminks, that meat is spoiled lol!
Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 10:20 pm

I am not invested in any of these theories I just have this drive to uncover what is being said. Reject all of it if needs be. I will not feel personally offended.

How about Obama as the first beast and also the Mahdi with the Pope being the second beast?

I liked this one, takes about an hour to read so I'll just give a link. I think those that need to see this will go read what they need.

http://cleowaller.blogspot.com/2013/01/barack-obama-first-beast.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 10:21 pm

Here is another link with internal links of interest on the subject.

http://nabiy4america.wordpress.com/2013/02/26/must-read-articles-concerning-prophetic-implications-of-president-obamas-upcoming-israel-trip/

Some of David's research too.
Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 10:30 pm

I also found this article and I think it failed to post on my first attempt. (sorry if it shows up twice)
I may not be able to sleep tonight. I can't remember finding so many people talking about something so offbeat and yet so biblical and lining up?! Every "brand" of Christian coming to such similar conclusions.
*************************************************************************************

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2013/mathman219.htm

Mathman (19 Feb 2013)
"Could we see TWO separation Abominations standing in the Holy / Unholy Places on March 22, 2013?"

Dear Doves,

Disclaimer: Not to sound like a broken record, but I must again stress that mathematics ALWAYS takes a backseat to the Bible. Math does not prove the Bible, the Bible proves the Bible. I stress that this post is only speculation on my part and should NEVER be misinterpreted as a “so sayeth the Lord” prophecy. Not only that, but I would also like to note that March 22, 2013 is NOT even my favorite GUESS for the Rapture to occur (wherein, in reality, ANY day now could be THE day). Indeed, my favorite GUESS is actually towards the end of Passover, perhaps on March 31, 2013 as the world turns it’s calendar to April Fool’s Day. Wouldn’t that be appropriate?

Using multiple Scriptures to outline my thoughts, I am going to sequentially show why there is a very real possibility that we could see not one, but TWO abominations, one standing in the Holy Place and the other standing in the Unholy Place, on the exact same day, March 22, 2013:

“OBAMA”-NATION #1:

Did God outline that His Holy Place is Jerusalem?

Zechariah 2:8: “For thus saith the Lord of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.”

In the verse above, God defines the apple of His eye as none other than Jerusalem. Jerusalem, and the land of Israel that contains her, is the prophetic time peace of all that is prophecy. Jerusalem is a burdensome stone that makes the whole world tremble.

In turn, the expression “Apple of the eye” is defined as “something or someone that one cherishes above all else or all others” and “one that someone loves above all others”.

Zechariah 2:8 specifically tells us that the God of love loves Jerusalem above EVERY other place on earth. This is spelled out for all the world to see in Zechariah 2:8. As such, it certainly does not, in any way, seem a stretch to define Jerusalem as “THE Holy Place”.

In other words, who here, in good conscience, could effectively argue that a place defined by the Holiest of all as the “Apple of His eye” could be anything but THE Holy Place? Keep this in mind as we move on to the next question.

Could the final 10 day (or less) prelude to the Great Tribulation begin 1260 days after a certain world-renowned peace covenant was awarded to President Obama?

Daniel 9:27: “And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.”

Defying all logic, the world granted President Obama the Nobel Peace Prize on October 9, 2009. According to Renee M., this was the start of the second of two comingled prophetic weeks, one which began on Ron Reese’s date of October 29, 2008 and the other on October 9, 2009. As most Bible Scholars would agree, a prophetic “week” is equal to 2520 days.

Renee’s logic is sound and seems to define a date to watch out for as October 9, 2009 to March 22, 2013 is exactly 1260 days. In turn, 1260 days is half of 2520 days, or “in the midst of the week”. Therefore, will March 22, 2013 be the day that President Obama violates his promise of peace, exactly “in the midst of the week” as per Daniel 9:27? If so, will such violation be done in private (witnessed by God and the NWO alone) or in public (who knows how)?

Regardless, the timing of Obama’s first visit to Jerusalem, the Holy Place as defined above, is suspicious to say the least. It’s exact timing coinciding with the March 22, 2013 1260 day “Peace Covenant” end date multiplies this a thousand fold and, IMO, marks it as a significant prophetic date.

So what exactly may start on March 22, 2013? Daniel 9:27 strongly hints that perhaps this will be the time in which “that determined shall be poured upon the desolate”.

Hold on now, wouldn’t Obama have to be in Jerusalem on March 22, 2013 for this to make sense?

Clearly that was a loaded question that you already know that I know the answer is YES.

Indeed, all knowledgeable watchers should already be well aware that Obama will be landing in Jerusalem on Nisan 10 (March 20, 2013), the exact Jewish day that Jesus Himself entered Jerusalem on a donkey four days before the Passover that saw His crucifixion. Not only that, but we also know that Obama will still be standing in the Holy Place on March 22, 2013. This is not conjecture, but rather matches his formal itinerary as publicly outlined and published in detail by the White House.

However, this event only truly gets REALLY exciting once it is matched with Scripture that appears applicable for just this time and just this event:

Matthew 24:15, 21: “When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand)…For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.”

For those who doubt Obama could eventually be the Anti-Christ (which cannot officially occur until Satan actually possesses him – a FUTURE event), it is simply time to WAKE UP!! Exactly 1260 days after receiving the most prestigious peace prize in the entire world, Obama will be standing in the Holy Place. Even someone who is math-phobic can see this is truly remarkable and noteworthy timing.

Now then, REALLY let Matthew 24:15, 21 sink in. To help do so, I have taken the liberty of paraphrasing and capitalizing these passages as follows: “When ye see the abomination stand in the Holy Place, THEN shall be GREAT TRIBULATION”.

Now before you move on, just let the Holy Spirit within you truly linger on this for a while. Is this not making absolute sense to you? Am I being “out there” and “far-fetched” with the above? If so, I would love to have you explain how? For those of you who remain an “Obama-doubter”, do you not owe it to yourself to REALLY ponder the above?

POSSIBLE SYNCHRONIZED ABOMINATION #2:

Did Satan outline that his “Unholy Place” is Rome?

Hal Lindsey is a highly respected prophetic scholar. In his excellent February 15, 2013 broadcast, Hal Scripturally outlines, primarily using the Book of Revelation, why Rome will be the seat of power of the False Prophet, most likely the next Pope:

http://www.hallindsey.com/

I won’t repeat the Scriptural facts outlined in this amazing episode, but hope you take the time to watch it and see for yourself. However, Hal Lindsey has me convinced that the next Pope to rise will very likely be the False Prophet and will be based out of Rome. If so, would this not make Rome Satan’s “Unholy Place”?

Will the next Pope be “crowned” on March 22, 2013?

It has been announced that voting by the Cardinals of the Roman Catholic Church (the “RCC”) will begin on March 15, 2013 (which coincides with the “Ides of March”, which is defined as the 15th of March). This voting process is called a “conclave”. These conclaves can last days, weeks, months or even years before a Pope is decided. However, for the last Pope, this took only 24 hours. Also, the last few have taken a week or less.

As such, it is very possible that March 22, 2013 could represent the day on which the next Pope is “crowned” (but ONLY IF it is God’s Will). Will March 22, 2013 be the official day that the “False Prophet” takes office? If so, would the 40 day delay from Pope Benedict’s resignation (February 11, 2013) to the new Pope being elected on March 22, 2013 have been specifically orchestrated by the New World Order?

Overall Assessment

Is it not simply incredible that Pope Benedict waited until now to resign, a one in 600 year event?

Is it not simply incredible that this is perfectly timed with Obama’s first Jerusalem visit since becoming President of the most powerful nation on earth?

Is it farfetched to believe that the magnitude of this synchronicity was highlighted to us watchers by the Lord Himself by using a lightning strike on St. Peter’s on the day of the Pope’s resignation of February 11th and a 1 in a 100 million meteorite / asteroid occurrence on the exact same day of February 15th?

Is it not truly amazing that events have materialized wherein it could be even possible to see, on the exact same day, both:

The Anti-Christ standing in the Holy Place; AND

The False Prophet standing in the Unholy Place

Before I go on, I must fully acknowledge that Scripture NEVER outlines, or even hints at, TWO Abominations occurring at around the same time. Nonetheless, would this not be an incredible “Double Witness” pointing directly to the nearness of our Departure?

MARCH 22, 2013 to MARCH 31, 2013: THE TEN DAYS OF AWE?

Renee M has done an incredible job outlining the above time period as being the possible season of our departure. However, could an often overlooked passage hint that we may have ten days of incredible witnessing opportunities, lasting from March 22, 2013 to March 31, 2013 inclusive?

Perhaps Revelation 2:10 hints at this. Revelation 2:10 states the following: “Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.”

Before I elaborate on Revelation 2:10, it is important to stress the following two points:

1) Many believe that this particular passage in prophecy has already been fulfilled. However, this has not been proven beyond a doubt, wherein some have even tried to do so by translating the 10 days to actually mean 10 years. Regardless, even if already fulfilled, could this passage not be a DUAL prophecy, given that the Book of Revelation that contains it is specifically an End-Times Book?

2) I, in no way, believe, that we are already in any form of end-times tribulation. Rather, I believe we are witnessing the birth pains that are specifically leading up to this terrible time. To confirm my position, I strongly feel that the Great Tribulation will NOT begin until the simultaneous Rapture / Sudden Destruction, ensuring that the Bride will NOT be around for this horrendous time in any form, shape or manner.

With this firmly in mind, ask yourself the following question:

Is it possible that March 22, 2013 could mark the beginning of “Noah’s rain”, wherein the tribulation will NOT yet have begun. In other words, just like in the days of Noah, could these rains, rains that will bring untold death and destruction, begin with us still here, wherein no one but us watchers would yet realize that incredible danger and death is just around the corner (post-Rapture of course)?

EXCITING!! Is it not truly amazing that such synchronization of abominations could even be a possible event? Could such synchronization on March 22nd possibly represent the starting pistol telling us to begin our final sprint to the finish line?

Regardless, I feel led to caution one and all to not do anything they normally wouldn’t do without being specifically led to do so by the Lord.

Brothers and sisters, an unprecedented number of watchers are geared up for watching this Passover season. Are you ready to meet the Lord in the sky? Repent and believe that grace is by faith alone and can ONLY be attained through Jesus Christ. Get ready and leave the temptations of this world behind and ready yourself as a Bride.

Surely, time is almost up.

YbiC, MathMan
Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 10:46 pm

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 11:14 pm

Holy cow peeps, my head is spinning from all the information here. Sixminks, the video you posted was affraid affraid affraid and all that I'm reading here is giving me more than a moment of pause. As Okra (Okra is what I call Oprah, as in slimy like okra) said in the video, "is he the one?". Y'all have given me a lot to chew on here. I still can't square him ("O") entirely with the AC yet but it gives me pause to consider that the Jews who should have known better than anyone on the planet missed their Messiah 2000 years ago by not understanding the prophecies. I do not want to be like those folks 2000 years ago. No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 11:27 pm

sixminks, thanks for those posts!!! has confirmed several of my thoughts in the text of the two.
Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:22 am

I don't know what to believe for sure but I am definately AWAKE.
I watched a video the other day that said "they" want me to believe O is AC and I felt like I should stop being rediculous then I did this search to see who else is thinking this and now...here we are.

Brothers and sisters, I have been wrong and expected the rapture and the Lord's return repeatedly since 1988. I have grown with each experience and this time I am being very quiet. I know my close friends don't really believe me anymore but I also know when they see big events like 911 they call us or show up at our house. Perhaps I have not discredited myself too badly.

I here and now promise to alllow the Holy Spirit to use my mouth if He sees fit and to speak through me if needs be. I pray that He would make it very clear to me so I don't hesitate to testify if the opportunity arises. I will not plan what to say but have faith that He has prepared me. Please make me bold and take away my human fear... In Jesus name.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:55 pm

Definately a lot of information here. Two much to even try and go back and quote an answer to.

I will address the one regarding rapture. Because we have tossed away our "Old Testament" and western churches spend 96% of their time in the "New Testament" (76% of all statistics are made up on the fly) we have totally missed the fact that Yeshua fulfilled the spring fiests perfectly on the dot for the days they were celebrated. It is because we do not "Mikra" (rehearse) the feasts as we were told to do. Even Paul tells us that these are signs of things yet to come. So if the Spring Feasts were fulfilled perfectly on the day they were to be fulfilled exactly then why wouldn't the fall feasts be fulfilled likewise? It is (imho) insane to think that a 'rapture' could take place at just any time. It would have to correlate perfectly with one of the fall feasts yet to be fulfilled. And on the day! The first of the fall feasts is the feast of trumpets! Hellllllloooooo. This is what happens because we have divorced ourselves from following Him as He told us we should. (sorry to sound like a broken record). Now, the Feast of Trumpets is the only Feast that is celebrated on the New Moon or at the beginning of a Hebrew month. The knowledge of the previous month ending is based on the waning moon to a new moon in which the new month is noted by the cresting moon which is verified by the testimony of two witnesses. So, when Yeshua said He "would come on a day and hour you know not" He was not being vague. He was being specific! That is a coloquialism (again in the Hebrew culture). We would say turn right at the fork in the road. We all know we are not looking for a stinking fork. It's where a road splits in two. "A day and hour not known" is being specific that it would be on a new moon! this waning and cresting can take up to 2-3 days before the siting. Meaning we have the technology now to know where it is exactly, but when viewing it as a shepard in the field you can't be sure of the day or hour because the moon isn't sited. So it has to be on a future feast of trumpets when He returns (also the constellations appear to be falling to the ground btw due to the tilting of the earth.) Now, about the nation of Israel as it is today. I also believe it is a plant by the adversary to establish it under his control. This has always been his desire. However, we must know our Father in heaven and His ways and how He works. How many times in scripture do we see that satan has sought to do something only for the Father to use it to fulfill His will! So did the adversary have a hand in establishing Israel as they are now with all the pagan symbols. Even their flag with the "Star of David" is the very same star that Timothy railed against in the NT. But, we wouldn't know this because we don't seek to learn and it's off with your head and your job as a minister in the US if you even dare to associate the two EVEN THOUGH THEY CLEARLY ARE! When you can't speak truth at a pulpit then one had better check themselves. We don't get the luxury of changing history. We are two observe and understand. Speak the truth and with that figure out what our Father in Heaven is doing. Our Father in heaven clearly stated that when He forms the nation that will last that a valley of dry bones will be raised from the ground and flesh shall come upon it. Clearly that hasn't happened. So what am I saying. What I am saying is that yes, the numbers are significant because the adversary has appointed them and used them specifically and for a purpose, both hidden and open. They believe it so we had better pay attention! However, we must also know that the false fulfillment of prophecy is coming before the actual. Since the Father of Lies is the Father of all the False religions it is not hard for Him to give prophecies by them to point to a date for his (the adversaries) return. All of them pointing to the same time. That leaves only the true believers in Christ to be deceived to accepting the lie or discounting them altogether as having any knowledge whatsover seeing how main stream church in the west does all they can to dance away from anything supernatural and try to address it. Tom Horn and Chris Putnam, LA Marzulli, Russ Dizdar, Rob Skiba and many others are warning of this now.

We have to know our enemy. The adversary is far more affective by working from the shadows than he is out in the open. This means he will wait as long as possible before showing his cards so-to-speak on this one. That means a lot of slight-of-hand and shadows until the actual event. Why? Because when it happens then those who are watching will all know together and there will be no doubts about who it is. For those who are slumbering they will be shaken and confused and without a clue. Many of them will even fall away having not been rooted in Love. Is Obama THE Anti-Christ? Who knows. We can know for sure that he is Anti-Christ and that is enough for me to say as he now stands he is rebuked of Elohim and his judgement will be great. I without hesitation oppose this man with all my heart, mind and soul. So I will say to him here The Lord rebuke thee to this man who calls himself Obama.

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 5:31 pm

for the last three days, i have been listening to bill coopers mystery babylon series and today,i have been thinking about this thread while i was listening.....in the last couple of hours,i have become more open to the possibility of the subject of this thread....its the fact that we don't know anything about the guy.....i still think the aAC will be a modern version of a nephillim,very much in the fashion of nimrod....i am of the mind that the end of the world system comes to an end in the same manner that it began....the Creator made a personal visit and broke it up and this time He will grind it to dust
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 6:15 pm

@ Warrior Shepard

Glad you put all that out there and as someone who studies the old as well as the new testaments I can't fault anything you wrote. Thanks for speaking your mind and doing so in such an elegant way. As for "O" being the AC consider that IF he is and IF all this stuff happens during his 2013 Israel "Passover" visit then consider this; exactly 3½ years later would be the 2016 FALL FEASTS! That gives me pause and you can bet I'm watching watching watching closely.

@ Michael371

"O" as a nephilim . . . I think it's completely possible. What we think we know about the nephilim is as time gets further from the original incursion [fallen angels with humans] the offspring seem to have gotten progressively smaller and smaller in stature. So I have no trouble whatsoever believing that though some of larger than normal stature probably exist the majority are going to be so DNA diluted that you won't be able to tell the difference between them and normal humans except for how utterly evil they are.

Could this be the face of NEPHILAMUS WIMPUS?

Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please Obama%20shadow
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 7:00 pm

Wow, this is all great stuff, food for thought. Warrior Shapard, you don't consider the regathering and birth of Israel a fulfillment of the dry bones prophecy? It was a terrible place before and no one wanted it, now that it's inhabited and turned into a garden it's very desirable. I do think it is the fulfillment of the dry bones. Not the Rapture.... But what is your theory? Smile
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 7:19 pm

Hey Delfi, while you are waiting on Warrior Shepard's dry bones answer I'll give you my view on that if you don't mind. I see this as being only partially fulfilled, or, is in the process of being fulfilled. Much of the southern kingdom [Judah & Benjamin + some Levi] has returned and is in the process of returning now. The ten northern tribes, or as some say "the lost 10 tribes" are still scattered all over the place pending their return. The 10 have forgotten who they are as God said that they would but are now waking up to just who they are and there will be an exodus back home to the promised land for them. The scripture commonly refers to the 10 as Ephraim and Jacob. Right now Ephraim and Judah are brothers at odds but the two are slowly coming together right now. Think of the two sticks prophecy then consider what I just told you. I love you

OFF TOPIC: where did my cyclops smiley go?

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 7:21 pm

What if.... the arrival of the two witnesses and the sealing of the 144,000 happens this year at Shavout? Then in 3 1/2 yrs we could have the rapture on the Feast of Trumpets and then 7 days later, the Bema seat judgement on the day of Atonement, which leaves only 5 days until Sukkot, When all the nations have to appear before the Lord. Is that too squished up? I'm just trying to figure out how using the feast days would fit the plan...... stupid stupid I too look forward to Rosh Hashana as the rapture date. It practically screams it but it would have to be later, not this year. I think.
Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:43 pm

It's all about the fall feasts. As to the "lost" tribes. I don't feel comfortable discussing such subjects on forums. It causes dissention, but I know where they are.
Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:56 pm

Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please Daniels-timeline-presentation

Here is a good illustration of Daniel's timeline which clearly shows why I am watching this time period.

http://www.followingjesusnow.com/p/daniels-timeline-presentation.html
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:59 pm

Delfi wrote:
Wow, this is all great stuff, food for thought. Warrior Shapard, you don't consider the regathering and birth of Israel a fulfillment of the dry bones prophecy? It was a terrible place before and no one wanted it, now that it's inhabited and turned into a garden it's very desirable. I do think it is the fulfillment of the dry bones. Not the Rapture.... But what is your theory? Smile

I believe it is the fig that has budded. But, I do not believe as others do that it will not be laid waste again with those who do not heed the warning to flee. So many rail about how Israel will never again be devided and given over. Really? Then why does Elohim tell them to flee? We can't have it both ways here folks, it's simple logic. The temple mount was first the threshing floor of Gideon. It is yet a threshing floor still. However, that does not mean I do not believe that a remanant have not returned to establish the nation. What I am saying is it is ironically similar to the US in that you have those who are there by Elohim's purpose, but the people in control their have been fooled by the adversary because they rejected the messiah. Elohim specifically says that He regathers them for His Glory, not because they have repented, but because He made a promise. That is a long reply to a short question ( lol ), but in short. Yes, they have begun to be regathered, but I do not think it has been fully filled as it were.

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 10:27 pm

Warrior Shepard wrote:
Delfi wrote:

I believe it is the fig that has budded. But, I do not believe as others do that it will not be laid waste again with those who do not heed the warning to flee. So many rail about how Israel will never again be devided and given over. Really? Then why does Elohim tell them to flee? We can't have it both ways here folks, it's simple logic. The temple mount was first the threshing floor of Gideon. It is yet a threshing floor still. However, that does not mean I do not believe that a remanant have not returned to establish the nation. What I am saying is it is ironically similar to the US in that you have those who are there by Elohim's purpose, but the people in control their have been fooled by the adversary because they rejected the messiah. Elohim specifically says that He regathers them for His Glory, not because they have repented, but because He made a promise. That is a long reply to a short question ( lol ), but in short. Yes, they have begun to be regathered, but I do not think it has been fully filled as it were.

Thank you, Smile I do believe it will be divided and given over but I think that it will be purely a muslim uprising that will cause the people of Judea to have to flee. When the Ac, sets up the abomination of Desolation and declares himself to be god, I think he will encourage an "ethnic cleansing of the jews that are still living amongst the Muslims in the west bank. But I don't see anywhere that the city will be destroyed and I agree with you, Aliyah has only just begun. angel bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 4:51 pm

http://ivarfjeld.com/2012/02/18/second-vatican-state-to-be-established-in-jerusalem/

“The Old City of Jerusalem will become a “special regime”. It will be an autonomous, self-governing entity. The Chief Administrator will have minimum reliance on the existing regimes and structures”.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 5:28 pm

rose from kentucky wrote:
http://ivarfjeld.com/2012/02/18/second-vatican-state-to-be-established-in-jerusalem/

“The Old City of Jerusalem will become a “special regime”. It will be an autonomous, self-governing entity. The Chief Administrator will have minimum reliance on the existing regimes and structures”.

Thanks for putting this over here too, Rose. This looks like a false prophet's dream come true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The Unbreakable Alliance    Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 6:39 pm

Daniel 9 and the Potential for the US-Israel "Unbreakable Alliance"

http://theopenscroll.blogspot.com/2013/03/daniel-9-and-potential-for-us-israel.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: An Observation, Likely Insignificant yet Nonetheless Intriguing   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 8:27 pm

Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please Obamapx2

An Observation, Likely Insignificant yet Nonetheless Intriguing

Posted on January 24, 2013by CARLOS MONTAÑA

I’m just going to throw this out there as something that made me think “hmm . . . interesting . . .” This likely has no bearing on anything, yet that miniscule chance that it could makes it bear consideration, methinks.

First, I strongly encourage all of my readers to please chew on and digest the following compelling article by brother Joseph Herrin-

http://www.parablesblog.blogspot.com/2013/01/brother-against-brother.html

In his article you’ll see a picture of the left hand of President Obama at his re-inauguration; this one is a wider view-

Note that his hand is placed on two Bibles, one which belonged to President Abraham Lincoln and the other which was owned by the Reverend Martin Luther King Jr. Both great men were assassinated. Here are the dates on which these two eminent Americans passed into the eternal realm-

Abraham Lincoln 14 April, 1865

Martin Luther King Jr. 4 April, 1968

From- www.timeanddate.com

From and including: Saturday, April 15, 1865
To but not including: Thursday, April 4, 1968

It is 37,609 days from the start date to the end date

There were two Bibles- what might be precisely ½ of 37,609?

37,609 / 2 = 18,804.5

Remembering a connection I had found to Obama and 18,666 days (which can be written 6+6+6 666), on 11 September, 2012, the day of the Benghazi murders, I knew that 18,804.5 days must be coming up quite soon. Sure enough . . .

. . . Barack Hussein Obama was born on 4 August, 1961. Again using-

www.timeanddate.com

From date: Friday, August 4, 1961

Added 18,804 days

Resulting date: Sunday, January 27, 2013

———————————————————————————————

From date: Friday, August 4, 1961

Added 18,805 days

Resulting date: Monday, January 28, 2013

These two dates are precisely ONE WEEK after President Obama’s two swearing-in ceremonies of 20 & 21 January! Anything involving “Obama” and “one week” together immediately gets my attention!

I am not expecting an event in one week; rather, if this is significant, it is more likely but a marker connecting President Obama not only to Lincoln and King, but also to the Seventieth Week of Daniel and possibly to the Man of Perdition himself.

Time will tell. In the meantime, pray as if time is short, for it is. Much despair is soon coming upon this nation and world.

Repent now, for our Messiah’s return is close at hand,

CARLOS MONTAÑA NABAÉTEUO

———————————————————————————————

Note- Also interesting that Reverend King’s famous “I Have A Dream” speech was made from the steps of the Lincoln Memorial . . .

P.S.: If you are in the minority and actually like numbers, you might be interested in my article below which represents an attempt to figure out just who President Obama is Biblically-

http://nabiy4america.wordpress.com/2012/12/16/the-number-of-his-name-barack-hussein-obama-deciphered-revealed/
Back to top Go down
hiscity

hiscity

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 6:20 am

Christ's Mission

1-redeem
2-retrieve
3-resurrect
4-reascend5-return
6-reign
7-renew

1-Passover
2-Unleavened
3-First Fruits
4-Pentecost5-Trumpets
6-Atonement
7-Tabernacles
Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 6:05 pm

I have been searching and am finding the Christian community strangely silent on the subject of the two witnesses. Either they are the bible and the Holy Spirit or they are ressurected prophets or they are new prophets. No one is talking. If O is the MofP surely the 2 witnesses will begin to testify against him as soon as he makes a move in Israel.

Don't you think?
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 6:36 pm

I agree. I also believe that we rightly know that the two witnesses will testify in Jerusalem, but there are 144,000 who are sealed which is another 72,000 pairs that will testify throughout the world. The message they will be preaching is the gospel of the kingdom which will fulfill Yeshua's prophecy that the whole earth will be preached to before His coming. The counterfeit will surely be reaching to all ends of the earth and our Father will not leave them unapposed!

Back to top Go down
wil

wil

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 11:04 pm

I've read this story from last year (link below) and couldn't help connecting the dots. It's becoming clearer to me that some very powerful people are actually working behind the scene to bring about the rise of the AC and the FP, therefore the New World Order, under the rule of the "ET" Overlords, becomes a reality. They may not know who exactly the persons to become these 2 characters but nevertheless they are fielding their own candidates to bring about the fulfillment of the prophecy. They knew the script and they chose the actors to play the roles.

I don't think the Pope resigned by the reasons he stated or even due to the scandals, he must have been forced to give up his seat by the Power that Be to give way for the arrival of the final Pope.

Likewise B.O. was groomed decades ago to fulfill the role of the AC because of the prophecy that he comes to power as the leader of the Revived Roman Empire, and USA qualifies with its political system patterned after the old Roman Empire. Why is he scheduled to visit Jerusalem on the day the Messiah rode into that city is not a coincidence, I think there is a "director" like in making a film, ordering him around. We know what's next in the Prophecy.... Is he going to be assassinated by a wound to the head and then resurrected by the FP? Question

http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/mailman-discouraged-from-telling-obama-story/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:17 am

What I see Doesn't look good!Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please 3443767021

Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please Sonofmanantares

Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please 2958853248Corinthians 7:11

See what this godly sorrow has produced in you: what earnestness, what eagerness to clear yourselves, what indignation, what alarm, what longing, what concern, what readiness to see justice done. At every point you have proved yourselves to be innocent in this matter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 12:03 pm

Matthew 12:40

For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the whale, so will

the Son of Man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please Lionmaneaglewhale

Luke 11:30

For even as Jonah became a sign to the Ninevites, so will also the Son of Man

be to this generation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 12:34 pm

Deuteronomy 18:14-22

"For these nations whom you are dispossessing used to listen to those practicing magic and to
those who divine; but as for you, Jehovah your God has not given you anything like this. 15 A

prophet
from your own midst, from your brothers, like me, is what Jehovah your God will raise up for you—to
him YOU people should listen— 16 in response to all that you asked of Jehovah your God in Ho´reb on

the day of the congregation, saying, ‘Do not let me hear again the voice of Jehovah my God, and this
great fire do not let me see anymore, that I may not die.’ 17 At that Jehovah said to me, ‘They have

done well in speaking what they did. 18 A prophet I shall raise up for them from the midst of their

brothers, like you; and I shall indeed put my words in his mouth, and he will certainly speak to them all
that I shall command him. 19 And it must occur that the man who will not listen to my words that he

will speak in my name, I shall myself require an account from him.
"‘However, the prophet who presumes to speak in my name a word that I have not commanded him

to speak or who speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet must die. 21 And in case you should

say in your heart: "How shall we know the word that Jehovah has not spoken?" 22 when the prophet

speaks in the name of Jehovah and the word does not occur or come true, that is the word that Jehovah

did not speak. With presumptuousness the prophet spoke it. You must not get frightened at him.’

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 1:07 pm

7 saying in a loud voice: “FEAR God and give him glory, because the hour of the

judgment by him has arrived, and so worship the One who made the heaven and

the earth and sea and fountains of watersSoooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please 2175884116
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 1:46 pm

Jehovah himself has Done

21 And the word of Jehovah occurred further to me, saying: 22 "Son of man, what is this proverbial saying that YOU people have on the soil of Israel, saying, ‘The days are prolonged, and every vision has perished’? 23 Therefore say to them, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said: "I shall certainly cause this proverbial saying to cease, and they will no more say it as a proverb in Israel."’ But speak to them, ‘The days have drawn near, and the matter of every vision.’ 24 For there will no more prove to be any valueless vision nor double-faced divination in the midst of the house of Israel. 25 ‘"For I myself, Jehovah, shall speak what word I shall speak, and it will be done. There will be no postponement anymore, for in YOUR days, O rebellious house, I shall speak a word and certainly do it," is the utterance of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah.’"26 And the word of Jehovah continued to occur to me, saying: 27 "Son of man, look! those of the house of Israel are saying, ‘The vision that he is visioning is many days off, and respecting times far off he is prophesying.’ 28 Therefore say to them, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said: "‘There will be no postponement anymore as to any words of mine. What word I shall speak, it will even be done,’ is the utterance of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah."’"

23 And the word of Jehovah continued to come to me, saying: 24 "Son of man, say to her, ‘You are a land not being cleansed, one not rained down upon in the day of denunciation. 25 There is a conspiracy of her prophets in the midst of her, like the roaring lion, tearing prey. A soul they actually devour. Treasure and precious things they keep taking. Her widows they have multiplied in the midst of her. 26 Her priests themselves have done violence to my law, and they keep profaning my holy places. Between the holy thing and the common they have made no distinction, and between the unclean thing and the clean they have made nothing known, and from my sabbaths they have hidden their eyes, and I am profaned in the midst of them. 27 Her princes in the midst of her are like wolves tearing prey in shedding blood, in destroying souls for the purpose of making unjust gain. 28 And her prophets have plastered for them with whitewash, visioning an unreality and divining for them a lie, saying: "This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said," when Jehovah himself has not spoken. 29 The people of the land themselves have carried on a scheme of defrauding and have done a tearing away in robbery, and the afflicted one and the poor one they have maltreated, and the alien resident they have defrauded without justice.’

And I proceeded to speak to the people in the morning, and my wife gradually died in the evening. So I did in the morning just as I had been commanded. 19 And the people kept saying to me: "Will you not tell us what these things have to do with us, that you are doing?" 20 Then I said to them: "The very word of Jehovah has occurred to me, saying, 21 ‘Say to the house of Israel: "This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said, ‘Here I am profaning my sanctuary, the pride of YOUR strength, the thing desirable to YOUR eyes and the object of YOUR soul’s compassion, and YOUR sons and YOUR daughters whom YOU people have left behind—by the sword they will fall. 22 And YOU will have to do just as I have done. Mustaches YOU will not cover over, and the bread of men YOU will not eat. 23 And YOUR headdress will be on YOUR heads, and YOUR sandals be upon YOUR feet. YOU will not beat yourselves nor will YOU weep, and YOU will have to rot away in YOUR errors, and YOU will actually groan over one another. 24 And Ezekiel has become for YOU a portent. In accord with all that he has done, YOU will do. When it comes, YOU will also have to know that I am the Sovereign Lord Jehovah.’"’"

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 2:04 pm

DONE, I have NO IDEA what you are trying to say. Do you think you can distill it down? Maybe you clarify what you are trying to say without all the confusing pictures?

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please   Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soooo, is O-bam-bam Going To Turn Out To Be The Man of Perdition Or Not? Gather Postings About That Subject Here Please
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next