Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RIDE FOR THE CONSTITUTION BROADCAST REPORTS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

RIDE FOR THE CONSTITUTION BROADCAST REPORTS Empty
PostSubject: RIDE FOR THE CONSTITUTION BROADCAST REPORTS   RIDE FOR THE CONSTITUTION BROADCAST REPORTS I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 12:18 pm

They had so many listeners they crashed.  They are dumping into
FB....don't know what that 'redirect' involves...they're trying to
increase capabilities to handle listener traffic.

Right now they are broadcasting report from 6 a.m. EDT, and it's
1:23 pm. EDT real time.

Greta S. will have some coverage tonite.

http://www.spreaker.com/user/thepetesantillishow/ride_for_the_constitution_shut_er_down

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RIDE FOR THE CONSTITUTION BROADCAST REPORTS   RIDE FOR THE CONSTITUTION BROADCAST REPORTS I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 12:36 pm

Greater D.C. traffic cams. I495 is a beltway.

http://www.chart.state.md.us/travinfo/trafficcams.php#

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RIDE FOR THE CONSTITUTION BROADCAST REPORTS   RIDE FOR THE CONSTITUTION BROADCAST REPORTS I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 12:52 pm

Will be discussed on Hannity at 4:30 pm this afternoon.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RIDE FOR THE CONSTITUTION BROADCAST REPORTS   RIDE FOR THE CONSTITUTION BROADCAST REPORTS I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 12:55 pm

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ridefortheconstitution

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RIDE FOR THE CONSTITUTION BROADCAST REPORTS   RIDE FOR THE CONSTITUTION BROADCAST REPORTS I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 1:26 pm

More traffic cams at http://www.trafficland.com/city/WAS/

Twitter pics:

Alabama truckin' https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1393670_10202170972939466_1697456176_n.jpg

https://twitter.com/NatShupe/status/388534514554646528/photo/1

I hope these guys get somebody's attention.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIDE FOR THE CONSTITUTION BROADCAST REPORTS   RIDE FOR THE CONSTITUTION BROADCAST REPORTS I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 3:45 pm

RIDE FOR THE CONSTITUTION BROADCAST REPORTS Convoy1(1)
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: RIDE FOR THE CONSTITUTION BROADCAST REPORTS   RIDE FOR THE CONSTITUTION BROADCAST REPORTS I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 4:18 pm

FYI Dove, Greta VS is NWO/Lucy lock, stock, & barrel. With that said she'll always certainly have top shelf information and has justifiably been moved into a premium time slot. It's tough to discern with many of them if they really grasp the fact that they're functioning as a mouthpiece of certain elements of the NWO. Greta is a 'skully'/322.........(although she may be unaware because they use people in a manner whereby the person is unaware that they're parroting the party line so they truly 'believe' in the message)

Dove wrote:
They had so many listeners they crashed.  They are dumping into
FB....don't know what that 'redirect' involves...they're trying to
increase capabilities to handle listener traffic.

Right now they are broadcasting report from 6 a.m. EDT, and it's
1:23 pm. EDT real time.

Greta S. will have some coverage tonite.

http://www.spreaker.com/user/thepetesantillishow/ride_for_the_constitution_shut_er_down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RIDE FOR THE CONSTITUTION BROADCAST REPORTS   RIDE FOR THE CONSTITUTION BROADCAST REPORTS I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 9:49 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: RIDE FOR THE CONSTITUTION BROADCAST REPORTS   RIDE FOR THE CONSTITUTION BROADCAST REPORTS I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 10:06 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RIDE FOR THE CONSTITUTION BROADCAST REPORTS   RIDE FOR THE CONSTITUTION BROADCAST REPORTS I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 8:44 am

Not much of a roll. I think these failed protests are unfortunate. They send a very wrong
message to govt. that we don't really care, or if we do, we're ineffective.
And I regret ever hearing of Pete Santilli. He seems crude and self-serving.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RIDE FOR THE CONSTITUTION BROADCAST REPORTS   RIDE FOR THE CONSTITUTION BROADCAST REPORTS I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:45 am

We did get a cool sign out of it:

RIDE FOR THE CONSTITUTION BROADCAST REPORTS 1390702_619571194749008_219790206_n

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RIDE FOR THE CONSTITUTION BROADCAST REPORTS   RIDE FOR THE CONSTITUTION BROADCAST REPORTS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RIDE FOR THE CONSTITUTION BROADCAST REPORTS
Page 1 of 1