Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pope Francis’ New Cross of the “BEAST”–Displays Satanic Symbolism!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pope Francis’ New Cross of the “BEAST”–Displays Satanic Symbolism! Empty
PostSubject: Pope Francis’ New Cross of the “BEAST”–Displays Satanic Symbolism!   Pope Francis’ New Cross of the “BEAST”–Displays Satanic Symbolism! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:17 am

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2013/10/12/pope-francis-new-cross-of-the-beast-displays-satanic-symbolism/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+pakalert+%28Pak+Alert+Press%29

truther October 12, 2013 1

LynLeahz
The New Cross Pope Francis Displays Contains Satanic Symbolism!
Pope Francis’ New Cross of the “BEAST”–Displays Satanic Symbolism! The-New-Cross-Pope-Francis-Displays-Contains-Satanic-Symbolism
Pope Francis’ New Cross of the “BEAST”–Displays Satanic Symbolism! Francis-yingyang-cross1
Here is an excerpt of a prophecy regarding this: (Please note, I don’t know of this particular websites other links, nor do I claim to support this person’s prophecy or belief system. I am only posting it here because the information goes with this post):
Quote :
A New Form of the Cross Will Be Introduced
CLICK HERE TO READ THE REST
Pope Francis’ New Cross of the “BEAST”–Displays Satanic Symbolism! 0
PITN: The Last Pope: Tom Horn
Gary and Tom Horn discuss The Last Pope DVD from WND Films
Pope Francis Blasphemes!

Soul Deceiver. The world thinks he is their savior, but he is luring their souls on a one-way ticket to hell. If you like action, suspense, and mystery, check out Lyn Leahz’s Best Seller, Soul Deceiver, BOOK ONE in the fast-paced Eternal Soul Series. Recommended by international best-selling authors, Walid Shoebat & Joel Richardson .. It’s a page turner! CLICK BOOK PHOTO to find out more!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

Pope Francis’ New Cross of the “BEAST”–Displays Satanic Symbolism! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pope Francis’ New Cross of the “BEAST”–Displays Satanic Symbolism!   Pope Francis’ New Cross of the “BEAST”–Displays Satanic Symbolism! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:45 am

I never imagined one of the two witnessess using a green screen.....Wink
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1