Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

0 REMAKING THE COURTS :: ALERT PEEPS!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

0  REMAKING THE COURTS  ::  ALERT PEEPS!!! Empty
PostSubject: 0 REMAKING THE COURTS :: ALERT PEEPS!!!   0  REMAKING THE COURTS  ::  ALERT PEEPS!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 2:11 pm

http://www.prisonplanet.com/obamas-terrifying-admission-we-are-remaking-the-courts.html

Obama’s terrifying admission: ‘We are remaking the courts’

Michael Dorstewitz
BizPac Review
November 8, 2013
At a Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee fundraiser in Dallas Wednesday night, the president confirmed what the public has known all along — that he is remaking the courts in his own image.
Associated Press White House reporter Josh Lederman tweeted Thursday:
According to the White House Press Office, his full remarks on the courts were:
Quote :
As Lisa mentioned, we are remaking the courts. I know that we’ve got some lawyers here, and here in Texas sometimes people feel a little frustrated about the pace of appointments here in Texas. But you should know that in addition to the Supreme Court, we’ve been able to nominate and confirm judges of extraordinary quality all across the country on federal benches. We’re actually, when it comes to the district court, matching the pace of previous presidents. When it comes to the appellate court, we’re just a little bit behind, and we’re just going to keep on focused on it.
Lederman’s tweet let loose an avalanche of replies, including:
0  REMAKING THE COURTS  ::  ALERT PEEPS!!! Court1
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: 0 REMAKING THE COURTS :: ALERT PEEPS!!!   0  REMAKING THE COURTS  ::  ALERT PEEPS!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 3:54 pm

Well, that's what the antichrist does, screw up stuff royally and then get thrown into a volcano.... Smile
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: 0 REMAKING THE COURTS :: ALERT PEEPS!!!   0  REMAKING THE COURTS  ::  ALERT PEEPS!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 5:25 pm

Well, not that its in the news but:

"Mount Vernon Assembly"

The meeting will lay the groundwork for a Convention of the States that would, when established by Congress, propose amendments to change various provisions of the Constitution.

"The authors of the Constitution included a state-led amendment option as a check on a runaway federal government," Long said. "The dysfunction we see in Washington, D.C., provides an almost daily reminder of why this option is needed now more than ever."

The initial meeting won't actually consider potential amendment topics, Long said. Instead, it's intended to set up the rules to be followed if and when a constitutional convention is called.

There are two authorized methods for changing the nation's fundamental governing document. The only one that has been used is when two-thirds of Congress proposes an amendment and three-fourths of the states (38 states) ratify it.

However, the Constitution also permits what has come to be known as an "Article V convention," named for its placement in the fifth section of the Constitution.

Under that scenario, two-thirds of state legislatures (34 states) ask Congress to call a Convention of the States for proposing constitutional amendments. If the convention approves an amendment, it then can be ratified by three-fourths of the states and added to the Constitution without congressional approval.

Because an Article V convention has never been called, there are no clear rules on how it would begin — does every state have to pass an identical convention request? — what rules the convention would follow or whether it could be limited in scope.

The primary criticism of the convention idea is the possibility that a "runaway convention" will scrap the entire Constitution.

In fact, the current U.S. Constitution emerged from a convention called to recommend fixes to the Articles of Confederation, America's first constitution.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3088770/posts

http://miltonga.blogspot.com/2013/11/rep-jason-spencer-to-attend-mount.html

barry is scared spitless of the us military after seeing his 'brother' morsi imprisoned in Egypt, hence the perpetual recycling of leadership. Morsi at one point had pulled off what would make barry drool, i.e. unilaterally turn the country into a dictatorship by executive decree.
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: 0 REMAKING THE COURTS :: ALERT PEEPS!!!   0  REMAKING THE COURTS  ::  ALERT PEEPS!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 5:41 pm

Delfi wrote:
Well, that's what the antichrist does, screw up stuff royally and then get thrown into a volcano.... Smile
Yes indeed Delfi! Very Happy

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 0 REMAKING THE COURTS :: ALERT PEEPS!!!   0  REMAKING THE COURTS  ::  ALERT PEEPS!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 8:37 pm

Alright, I know that Barry S. is NOT the anti-christ,

BUT,

he sure comes mighty close! My eye is upon him just in case that somehow changes. All this end time prophecy stuff is by no means settled yet, well at least from mans perspective.
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: 0 REMAKING THE COURTS :: ALERT PEEPS!!!   0  REMAKING THE COURTS  ::  ALERT PEEPS!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 8:43 pm

researcher wrote:

BUT,

he sure comes mighty close! My eye is upon him just in case that somehow changes. All this end time prophecy stuff is by no means settled yet, well at least from mans perspective.
Brother I know your opinion is based on so much more studying than I have even done, but I have to tell you my spirit tells me so very loud and clear that he is the one.  He's the one alright.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 0 REMAKING THE COURTS :: ALERT PEEPS!!!   0  REMAKING THE COURTS  ::  ALERT PEEPS!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 8:55 pm

scottr99 wrote:
researcher wrote:

BUT,

Brother I know your opinion is based on so much more studying than I have even done, but I have to tell you my spirit tells me so very loud and clear that he is the one.  He's the one alright.
Well, in a way I hope that you are right because if you are then we will have a dead-on indicator of just where exactly we are in the end days before the GLORIOUS appearing of our King and Messiah. Praise His Holy name.
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: 0 REMAKING THE COURTS :: ALERT PEEPS!!!   0  REMAKING THE COURTS  ::  ALERT PEEPS!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 9:14 pm

researcher wrote:
scottr99 wrote:
researcher wrote:

BUT,

Well, in a way I hope that you are right because if you are then we will have a dead-on indicator of just where exactly we are in the end days before the GLORIOUS appearing of our King and Messiah. Praise His Holy name.
YES INDEED, PRAISE HIS HOLE NAME!!

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 0 REMAKING THE COURTS :: ALERT PEEPS!!!   0  REMAKING THE COURTS  ::  ALERT PEEPS!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 10:01 pm

scottr99 wrote:
Did you mean to say HOLY name? Hehehe, just ribbing you a little, Scott. It was just too juicy a typo to pass up.  lol!

Last edited by researcher on Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correct spelling)
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: 0 REMAKING THE COURTS :: ALERT PEEPS!!!   0  REMAKING THE COURTS  ::  ALERT PEEPS!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 10:41 pm

researcher wrote:
scottr99 wrote:
Did you mean to say HOLY name? Hehehe, just ribbing you a little, Scott. It was just too juicy a typo to pass up.  lol!
WOW!  I do not make typos often bro, cause I check and re-check everything.  I've had a rough night tho, just installed a new exhaust on my bike and it was kinda painful.  So cut me a lil slack bro! Wink

group hug 

But I could say I misspelled it by leaving out a leading W, or changing the E out for a Y.  Either way, you know I am on my knees before the KING OF KINGS, JESUS!!!

cheers

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: 0 REMAKING THE COURTS :: ALERT PEEPS!!!   0  REMAKING THE COURTS  ::  ALERT PEEPS!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 8:05 am

researcher wrote:

BUT,

As a matter of personal opinion and with much respect to those who feel otherwise; AGREED.

This fool's the 'fall guy' who's bringing the chaos that's necessary to usher in the 1, not the 0. I wouldn't necessarily go looking through lists of US politicians trying to figure out who the 1 is either. Much like the 0 it'll come out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 0 REMAKING THE COURTS :: ALERT PEEPS!!!   0  REMAKING THE COURTS  ::  ALERT PEEPS!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 6:01 pm

On the old forum many years ago a link I posted had all the meaningful gematria numbers on the whole family... was very interesting... very.... so how do I vote?
Well, 1 he is anti-Christian.
2. He is changing everything in a destructive manner.
 But!
I don't think he will act as a king in Jerusalem (granted I could and may be wrong) but we know there was a Congressional investigation into a bunch of underground bases and alien related stuff.
We have rumor that there are several ships on back side of moon.
We have rumor that they "aliens" have asked for the gold that we were supposed to mine for them.
They don't want a fight just take gold and leave.

We know that some of the Sumarian tablets show that Enki a son of the king on Nibiru says they spray their atmosphere with fine particles of gold to modify the environment.
Enke the comet is coming which I believe we all mean Enki, we use the brothers name Enlil on the
WSA-Enlil Solar Wind Prediction (why, who named it?)
to watch solar wind passing the earth!
What else.... .... 0 is a LIAR that sounds truthful. I don't respect him, he does not qualify for president, only presidunce. I will not bow or obey him or anything that goes against Our GOD OF HEAVEN, JESUS OR OUR Constitution!
I will protect my family til the Lord Jesus comes and any innocent.
If I am captured and imprisoned and given the choice I will say the Lords name as My Savior and loose my head, for what the other side offers goes against everything I stand for and I will not go there or work for them!
My mind was made up long ago and I have told my Lord to not let them have my Soul or any part of my memory, I have given them to him only!

0 is (zero 0), he is worthless and you know that the Wicked are destroyed for destroying the world and they have not and will not repent for the damage they have done to Our Fathers Creation.
No other option here!
I love the Fathers Creation in all of it's wonderful colors, breath of life, water and all the life forms.
I intend to be on the side of truth, love and Light!
Get behind ALL OF US Satan! My will is stronger than you no matter!
And none of my sins give you power over me because Jesus Forgives and Loves!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: 0 REMAKING THE COURTS :: ALERT PEEPS!!!   0  REMAKING THE COURTS  ::  ALERT PEEPS!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 6:36 pm

Would the antichrist B-O-W to the king of the house of Saud???
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 0 REMAKING THE COURTS :: ALERT PEEPS!!!   0  REMAKING THE COURTS  ::  ALERT PEEPS!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 7:01 pm

quietobserver wrote:
Would the antichrist B-O-W to the king of the house of Saud???
Got a point there. No, I don't think he would.

Obama Has Bowed Eight Times as President

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2012/06/20/obama-bowed-eight-times-president/

Go check that link. About 6 different short YouTube videos of "O" doing the bow thing all over the place.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: 0 REMAKING THE COURTS :: ALERT PEEPS!!!   0  REMAKING THE COURTS  ::  ALERT PEEPS!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 9:31 pm

He is referred to as a "low breed", dont judge not my term. The satanic/lucy society is fanatical about bloodlines for numerous reasons. Pride is ENORMOUS beyond imagination in the "families". This guys the joke that often only 'they' understand. My internet connection for now is garbage but have you seen the king of jordan laughing hysterically as barry bows to KoJ's wife?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 0 REMAKING THE COURTS :: ALERT PEEPS!!!   0  REMAKING THE COURTS  ::  ALERT PEEPS!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

0 REMAKING THE COURTS :: ALERT PEEPS!!!
Page 1 of 1