Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Israeli Minister Warns Of Islamic Terrorist Bomb In New York, Nuclear Missile Strike On Rome

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Israeli Minister Warns Of Islamic Terrorist Bomb In New York, Nuclear Missile Strike On Rome Empty
PostSubject: Israeli Minister Warns Of Islamic Terrorist Bomb In New York, Nuclear Missile Strike On Rome   Israeli Minister Warns Of Islamic Terrorist Bomb In New York, Nuclear Missile Strike On Rome I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:06 am

Israeli Minister Warns Of Islamic
Terrorist Bomb In New York,
Nuclear Missile Strike On Rome

Israeli Minister Warns Of Islamic Terrorist Bomb In New York, Nuclear Missile Strike On Rome Nukeclock 

sraeli Minister Naftali Bennett painted a bleak picture of what may come to pass if world powers sign a “bad deal” with Iran, in negotiations now ongoing over the country’s nuclear program. Writing in a Facebook post, Bennett warned of nuclear strikes, and Islamic terror targeting New York, Rome or Tel Aviv. “When an Islamic terrorist blows up a suitcase in New York, or when Iran launches a nuclear missile at Rome [in fulfillment of the Prophecy of the Popes?] or Tel Aviv, it will have happened only because a Bad Deal was made during these defining moments,” he said. “The Free World stands before a fork in the road with a clear choice: Either stand strong and insist Iran dismantles its nuclear-weapons program, or surrender, cave in and allow Iran to retain its 18,500 centrifuges,” Bennett explained.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Israeli Minister Warns Of Islamic Terrorist Bomb In New York, Nuclear Missile Strike On Rome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israeli Minister Warns Of Islamic Terrorist Bomb In New York, Nuclear Missile Strike On Rome   Israeli Minister Warns Of Islamic Terrorist Bomb In New York, Nuclear Missile Strike On Rome I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:46 am

Interesting choice of targets.
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: Israeli Minister Warns Of Islamic Terrorist Bomb In New York, Nuclear Missile Strike On Rome   Israeli Minister Warns Of Islamic Terrorist Bomb In New York, Nuclear Missile Strike On Rome I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 8:48 am

Or maybe, just maybe, this sets the stage for a FF event that puts the blame directly on Iran.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Israeli Minister Warns Of Islamic Terrorist Bomb In New York, Nuclear Missile Strike On Rome   Israeli Minister Warns Of Islamic Terrorist Bomb In New York, Nuclear Missile Strike On Rome I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 10:07 am

billetman wrote:
Or maybe, just maybe, this sets the stage for a FF event that puts the blame directly on Iran.
I was kind of thinking potentially 'either/or' myself. Might be a tough 'fake' to sell though. Each country's devices have their own telling 'signature' (seismograph & satellite readings), not that Mossad couldn't mimic a hypothetical Iranian device. Not to mention the fact that I wouldn't put it past Iran to say "Yeah, that was us!" regardless.

But; Uranium is like coal, it doesn't all 'burn' the same & 'they' would have a real good idea where it was mined post detonation. Its enriched to 90%ish, i.e. weapons grade, but the other 10% is a 'location of origin' stamp once a satellite picks it up in the atmosphere.

Here's a hypothetical 'twist' just for a brain teaser, O'bomber crew uses essentially hot-wired American goods, everyone blames Iran, Russians and or Chinese announce their satellites say "Colorado's finest Uranium" was used & since it wasn't the U.S. by process of elimination:  Israel. Who's on first, naturally.........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Israeli Minister Warns Of Islamic Terrorist Bomb In New York, Nuclear Missile Strike On Rome   Israeli Minister Warns Of Islamic Terrorist Bomb In New York, Nuclear Missile Strike On Rome I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 10:29 am

Ah, the illumiati card game... sounds like familiar targets..... oh hum, getting interesting!

Remember those MISSING NUKES FROM TEXAS???
NO ONE knows where they are and I have yet to see a number put on as in HOW MANY!!!
Where will they all go?? OR ARE SOME GOING TO BE USED HERE???
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Israeli Minister Warns Of Islamic Terrorist Bomb In New York, Nuclear Missile Strike On Rome   Israeli Minister Warns Of Islamic Terrorist Bomb In New York, Nuclear Missile Strike On Rome I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 10:53 am

spring2 wrote:
Ah, the illumiati card game... sounds like familiar targets..... oh hum, getting interesting!

Remember those MISSING NUKES FROM TEXAS???  
NO ONE knows where they are and I have yet to see a number put on as in HOW MANY!!!
Where will they all go?? OR ARE SOME GOING TO BE USED HERE???
Assuming the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing I.e. stand-down, a friend of mine told me to be on the look-out for unusual hospital activity (hide a crude device in a hospital so the radiation blends in); and flat black Maverick ECO-Stars with sensors mounted all over them. They're super quiet and usually used for tourism, but I guess there are several that get called out when a bird picks up something unusual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Israeli Minister Warns Of Islamic Terrorist Bomb In New York, Nuclear Missile Strike On Rome   Israeli Minister Warns Of Islamic Terrorist Bomb In New York, Nuclear Missile Strike On Rome I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 11:04 am

Q and Spring I thought the missing nuke went off out in the Atlantic......Is it still missing?  NWO.....

A shocking new Main Intelligence Directorate (GRU) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that President Barack Obama, while in a rage, ousted four of the United States top ranking military officers after they refused to detonate a nuclear device “in/near” Charleston, South Carolina this past week and, instead, exploded it off the Atlantic Coast.

According to this report, Strategic Missile Forces Command (SMF) notified both President Putin and the General Staff this past Tuesday (8 October) that at 01:58:11 GMT/UTC an atomic device was exploded in the seabed off the US Atlantic Ocean, barely 1,000 km (620 miles) from Charleston, causing a 4.5 magnitude earthquake measurement that SMF experts equate to being a 1-kiloton yield, which is equal to the power of 1,000 tons of TNT

http://www.eutimes.net/2013/10/obama-ousts-top-officers-after-nuke-explodes-in-ocean-instead-of-charleston/

I did confirm an earthquake off of Charleston that date.  Curious if anything else comes out on this incident.

Israeli Minister Warns Of Islamic Terrorist Bomb In New York, Nuclear Missile Strike On Rome 8z4n03
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Israeli Minister Warns Of Islamic Terrorist Bomb In New York, Nuclear Missile Strike On Rome   Israeli Minister Warns Of Islamic Terrorist Bomb In New York, Nuclear Missile Strike On Rome I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 12:10 pm

ColonelZ wrote:
Q and Spring I thought the missing nuke went off out in the Atlantic......Is it still missing?  NWO.....

Speaking for myself I was very skeptical on the story. It read like Sorcha Faal & the numbers don't add up. If you believe the Alex Jones story there are multiple 'broken arrows' out & about. I was skeptical because he date stamped the story earlier than his server or web host logged it (I'm not an IT expert but the manual timestamp preceding the article was a day earlier than the 'host' or whatever timestamp at the bottom of the page) While that might normally be moot, in this instance it made it appear as though Alex' story preceded Lindsay Graham's speech; instead of coming after the fact which appeared to be the case. Regardless, Graham & others' statements on top of everything else recently leave little doubt there's an excellent chance they have a serious inventory issue. On top off all that lol, ALL Naval nuclear tomahawks were 'decommissioned' last year into earlier this year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Israeli Minister Warns Of Islamic Terrorist Bomb In New York, Nuclear Missile Strike On Rome   Israeli Minister Warns Of Islamic Terrorist Bomb In New York, Nuclear Missile Strike On Rome I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Israeli Minister Warns Of Islamic Terrorist Bomb In New York, Nuclear Missile Strike On Rome
Page 1 of 1