Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NOAH movie update

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
researcher
Admin
researcher

NOAH movie update Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOAH movie update   NOAH movie update I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:44 am

That might be pretty good. Loved the scene where the earth opened and fountains from the great deep erupted. All that most people ever hear about the flood is 40 days and nights of rain.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

NOAH movie update Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOAH movie update   NOAH movie update I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 2:01 pm

Wikipedia wrote:
Subject to divine visions foretelling the end of the world, Noah attempts to tell his people to cease their mistreatment of the Earth in order to be saved. No one listens to his warnings, and Noah and his family are cast out to fend for themselves in the wilderness. Noah approaches a race of giant six-armed angels known as the "Watchers" to rally them to his cause.

The film is set to be released in theaters on March 28, 2014. 

"Cease their mistreatment of the Earth"?  Rolling Eyes   The movie still looks pretty cool though.

Last edited by researcher on Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clear unwanted code)
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

NOAH movie update Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOAH movie update   NOAH movie update I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 11:07 am

PEEPS ~ we might wanna take another much closer look at this Noah movie. Below is an article from Ken Ham of Answers in Genesis fame.

http://blogs.answersingenesis.org/blogs/ken-ham/2013/11/19/dont-be-taken-in-by-the-noah-movies-promotion

Ken Ham wrote:
Published on November 19, 2013 in Current Issues in the World.

Is the movie trailer promoting the blockbuster film Noah—to be released in March—part of a Hollywood con?

Why would I even suggest that? Well, if you watch the movie’s trailer, it seems that the film might be compatible with the biblical account of the Flood and Ark of Noah. But I believe the trailer was put together very carefully and cleverly to attract Christians and Jews—those who might be inclined to pay to see the film and not speak out against it. In fact, many Christians and Christian organizations have already come out publicly to say they can’t wait to see this movie. But what will Noah, with movie star Russell Crowe, really show? Should Christians promote this movie just based on what Hollywood is letting them see?

We have heard from various sources—including two close friends of AiG who watched a rough cut of the film—that it is not at all faithful to the biblical account in Genesis. The final movie will probably be very unbiblical in some bizarre and shocking ways.

For example, the main characters of the movie are Noah, his wife, and three sons—and one little girl they rescued after all in her family were murdered by an evil tribe. She was badly injured when they found her, but Noah’s wife placed healing nectar on her stomach and she later grew up to become the eldest son’s wife. For the longest time she was barren in the womb until Noah’s wife convinced Methuselah to bless her womb—against Noah’s wishes.

Noah at first is portrayed as a humble yet strong good man—a father and husband who protected his family from the evil that had come upon the world. But as he helped build the Ark, he was portrayed more like a basket-case who was convinced that his family was the last generation. He repeated over and over again that God would not let them repopulate since God would replant Eden without man and perfection would be reestablished with the “innocent animals” God brought on the Ark. Even when Noah’s eldest son brought news to the family on the Ark that his wife was expecting, the movie’s Noah said essentially, “If it is a male, he shall live. If a girl, I will kill her because it is not God’s will for man to repopulate.”

Here are a few more problem areas seen in the rough cut of the film, most of which I expect to be in the final film:

1. In the film, Noah was robbed of his birthright by Tubal-Cain. The serpent’s body (i.e., Satan), which was shed in Eden, was their “birthright reminder.” It also doubled with magical power that they would wrap around their arm. So weird!
  2. Noah’s family only consists of his wife, three sons, and one daughter-in-law, contrary to the Bible.
  3. It appears as if every species was crammed in the Ark instead of just the kinds of animals, thus mocking the Ark account the same way secularists do today.
  4. “Rocks” (that seem to be fallen angels) build the Ark with Noah!
  5. Methuselah (Noah’s grandfather) is a type of witch-doctor, whose mental health is questionable.
  6. Tubal-Cain defeats the Rocks who were protecting the finished Ark.
  7. A wounded Tubal-Cain axes his way inside the Ark in only about ten minutes and then hides inside. Tubal-Cain then convinces the middle son to lure Noah to the bottom of the Ark in order to murder him (because he was not allowed a wife in the Ark). Tubal-Cain stays alive by eating hibernating lizards. The middle son of Noah has a change of heart and helps kill Tubal-Cain instead.
  8. Noah becomes almost crazy as he believes the only purpose to his family’s existence was to help build the Ark for the “innocent” animals (this is a worship of creation).
  9. Noah repeatedly tells his family that they were the last generation and were never to procreate. So when his daughter-in-law becomes pregnant, he vows to murder his own grandchild. But he finally has a change of heart.
  10. Noah does not have a relationship with God but rather with circumstances and has deadly visions of the Flood.
  11. The Ark lands on a cliff next to a beach.
  12. After the Flood Noah becomes so distant from his family that he lives in a cave, getting drunk by the beach.

There were many other bizarre, unbiblical aspects in the preview cut. Though it’s possible that some of these elements may not make the final cut (though we suspect most will), compare the above list to the trailer that has just been released! The comparison should be very revealing for you. You wouldn’t get much of a hint of most of the biblical problems in the list above based on watching on this cleverly-put-together trailer. A real con job, to be frank!

Do you really want your family/children to see such an unbiblical Hollywood portrayal of a very sobering event in Scripture, one that was a result of man’s wickedness? Do you want your kids to see Noah’s Ark portrayed by Hollywood as above, instead of the fact it was an Ark of salvation because of the grace of God—reminding us that as Noah and his family went through a door to be saved, so we need to go through a door?

Quote :
[Jesus said,] “I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.” ([url=http://biblia.com/bible/nkjv/John 10.9]John 10:9[/url])
Do you really want your family/children to see Noah portrayed by Hollywood as it is in the above summary, instead of how God’s Word describes him in the “Hall of Fame” in Hebrews 11?
Quote :
By faith Noah, being divinely warned of things not yet seen, moved with godly fear, prepared an ark for the saving of his household, by which he condemned the world and became heir of the righteousness which is according to faith. ([url=http://biblia.com/bible/nkjv/Hebrews 11.7]Hebrews 11:7[/url])
Again, we don’t know what will be in the final cut of the film. But this list we have presented should be enough for Christians to understand that this movie is unbiblical!

Now, I do recognize that God is Sovereign and He can even use this Hollywood production to cause people be directed to His Word. Let’s pray that despite the unbiblical nature of this movie, that God will move hearts to seek Him.

As for AiG, we will continue to focus on the ministry the Lord has called us to, including building the Ark Encounter that will be as biblically accurate as we can make it—all in an effort to share the truth of God’s Word and the gospel with the world.

Thanks for stopping by and thanks for praying,

Ken
Back to top Go down

NOAH movie update Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOAH movie update   NOAH movie update I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:23 pm

As most of you probably know, in the movie, The Passion of the Christ, Jesus is shown as being able to see only out of His left eye, right up until the time of His death on the cross. In other words, Jesus is a one-eyed Messiah for the vast majority of this movie.Mel Gibson had placed even more emphasis on a one-eyed depiction because he had selected a human one-eye picture for his own business, Icon Productions

Also in the movie, while Jesus is hanging on the cross, He turns His head slightly to the side and the camera focuses in on exactly the area of His face that is depicted in Gibson's symbol for his Icon Productions.

Further in the movie, after His resurrection, as Jesus rose from his seat at the end of the crypt stone near the burial cloths, as He began to walk away, the camera showed his bare buttocks.  So what??  So this - apparently we have a one-eyed, left-eyed Messiah who is naked.  Hmmm. 

The Council on Foreign Relations portrays Antichrist as a one-eyed, left-eyed, naked Messiah riding a white horse!

In the Old Testament we find "Woe to the idol shepherd that leaveth the flock! the sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened." (Zechariah 11:17).

So this movie depicted a "Messiah" who is compatible with an OT antichrist prophecy and who is compatible with the one-eyed, left-eyed CFR Antichrist!

These things are never known beforehand, as to reel Christians into seeing it. Meanwhile, the elite occultists are laughing all the way to the bank while their "secrets" are known only to the few.

NOAH movie update C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\My Documents\My Pictures\POC1
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

NOAH movie update Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOAH movie update   NOAH movie update I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:49 pm

I have the passion movie on DVD. I'm going to have to check all that out, but the movie is already so weird anyway that I have absolutely no reason to dis-believe you, and thanks for pointing all that (new to me) stuff out.

I went to Icon Productions web page and this is what I found. Nothing else, just that picture, PERIOD! Check it out for yourselves.

NOAH movie update Icon-logo

http://www.iconmovies.com/home.html
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

NOAH movie update Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOAH movie update   NOAH movie update I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:02 pm

and most of the movie "The Passion" came from a mystic nun....
Back to top Go down

NOAH movie update Empty
PostSubject: Another thing   NOAH movie update I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:33 pm

Quote :

Noah approaches a race of giant six-armed angels known as the "Watchers" to rally them to his cause.
Obviously, I don't know how to use the quote button!

In the book of Enoch, we are told the watchers that were around in Noah's time were the exact ones who sinned by taking women and creating the nephilim.  While certainly there were watchers who didn't participate, I find it ironic that apparently in the movie Noah calls on the "six armed" angels to help.  Where do we find six fingers and toes in the Bible but on the nephilim themselves! 

And if angels helped, would it have still taken Noah 120 years to build the thing?  

Additionally, I just read recently somewhere (sorry, can't remember where) that the "bad" watchers - the fallen angels - weren't bound below Mt Hermon until their offspring died - which would have been in the flood itself.  

Of course, we know that "as in the days of Noah, so shall it be......".  Seems like more "in your face" desensitization going on and more of the same "hidden" messages from Hollywood.

Last edited by researcher on Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:59 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : tried to fix my triple quote boxes! [ Fixed your quotes ;-) ])
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

NOAH movie update Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOAH movie update   NOAH movie update I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

bloodwashed wrote:
Quote :

Noah approaches a race of giant six-armed angels known as the "Watchers" to rally them to his cause.
Obviously, I don't know how to use the quote button!
No problemo, I fixed your quotes. I gave up long ago trying to figure out how to use that quote+ button though and I'm a moderator. Sheesh!

In the book of Enoch, we are told the watchers that were around in Noah's time were the exact ones who sinned by taking women and creating the nephilim.  While certainly there were watchers who didn't participate, I find it ironic that apparently in the movie Noah calls on the "six armed" angels to help.  Where do we find six fingers and toes in the Bible but on the nephilim themselves! 

And if angels helped, would it have still taken Noah 120 years to build the thing?  
I think it was 100 years. Whoever did the verses divisions put Noah at 500 years at Gen5:32 and would have been better placed as Gen6:1. Anyway Gen7:6 says that Noah was 600 years old when the flood was on the earth. That's 100 years of time. Shem, Ham, Japheth could have been born any time near around Noah's 500th year, before or after unless they were born as triplets at the 500 year mark.

Additionally, I just read recently somewhere (sorry, can't remember where) that the "bad" watchers - the fallen angels - weren't bound below Mt Hermon until their offspring died - which would have been in the flood itself.  
Check the apocryphal books, Enoch, jasher, and Jubilees. It's in there someplace. I seem to recall seeing it someplace myself in one of those three books.

Of course, we know that "as in the days of Noah, so shall it be......".  Seems like more "in your face" desensitization going on and more of the same "hidden" messages from Hollywood.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down

NOAH movie update Empty
PostSubject: Thanks for the Correction!   NOAH movie update I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 3:45 pm

Thank you for the correction on Noah!  I tried to do it by memory which, at my quickly advancing age, I shouldn't!  I was in the right chapter though!  I confused it with Genesis 6:3, "Then the Lord said My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, because he also is flesh, nevertheless his days shall be one hundred and twenty years."

Also, I found the quote I was looking for - Enoch 10:10-12 where it says that the "first generation" nephilim offspring were to kill each other off within 500 years.  Enoch 10:12 states, "When their sons have slain one another and they have seen the destruction of their beloved ones, bind them fast for 70 generations under the hills of the Earth, until the day of judgment is accomplished".
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

NOAH movie update Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOAH movie update   NOAH movie update I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Ya know, if a generation is 70 years and they were bound for 70 generations that would be 4900 years. Also says they would be bound UNTIL the day of judgement . . . . 

That 4900 years would put the end of the timeline right about where we are today.

Things that make you go hmmmmm!

Back to top Go down
onlyoneimage

NOAH movie update Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOAH movie update   NOAH movie update I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 11:47 pm

The only reason to go see that movie....is to dissect all the satanic garbage they put into it. I have no faith in this movie being anywhere close to the biblical truth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NOAH movie update Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOAH movie update   NOAH movie update I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NOAH movie update
Page 1 of 1