Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Noah Movie Deception

Go down 
+2
fishesnloaves
Jrcole
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jrcole

The Noah Movie Deception  Empty
PostSubject: The Noah Movie Deception    The Noah Movie Deception  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 9:00 am

Back to top Go down
fishesnloaves

PostSubject: Re: The Noah Movie Deception    The Noah Movie Deception  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 4:34 pm

This is well done, thanks for posting!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Noah Movie Deception    The Noah Movie Deception  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 11:17 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

PostSubject: Re: The Noah Movie Deception    The Noah Movie Deception  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 7:32 pm

Bill Maher is showing his NWO-Illuminati beliefs and WOE to him BLASPHEMER!!

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.   The Noah Movie Deception  2958853248
—Psalm 30:5
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: The Noah Movie Deception    The Noah Movie Deception  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 5:04 pm

The guy speaking has a bit of Napolean Dynamite going on. Check it out.

Instead of watching Noah go and see "God's Not Dead". Great flick.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

PostSubject: Re: The Noah Movie Deception    The Noah Movie Deception  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 5:09 pm

Yes, I plan to see God's Not Dead. I  heard it's great Smile

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.   The Noah Movie Deception  2958853248
—Psalm 30:5
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: The Noah Movie Deception    The Noah Movie Deception  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:04 pm

Thanks so much for posting this JRCole. I'll be passing this on to many.
Back to top Go down
fishesnloaves

PostSubject: Re: The Noah Movie Deception    The Noah Movie Deception  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:17 pm

Proskuneo wrote:
The guy speaking has a bit of Napolean Dynamite going on. Check it out.

Instead of watching Noah go and see "God's Not Dead". Great flick.

Exactly Proskuneo!  We were having a hard time deciding if it was Keanu Reeves or Jimmy Fallon, lol.  And I want to see "God's Not Dead". 

Sad getting emails from folks like Grace Hill Media talking about how nice it is to see movies like Noah in theaters and how Hollywood is finally adopting Christian films as good.  Umm, not exactly.
Back to top Go down
Jrcole

PostSubject: Re: The Noah Movie Deception    The Noah Movie Deception  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 7:28 pm

A couple of reviews of God's Not Dead.

http://creation.com/gods-not-dead-review

http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/2014/02/25/review-gods-not-dead-movie
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: The Noah Movie Deception    The Noah Movie Deception  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 12:47 pm

Theologian Blasts Christian Leaders Fooled Into Endorsing Kabbalah, Gnostic Version of 'Noah'

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2014/04/01/theologian-blasts-christian-leaders-fooled-into-endorsing-kabbalah-gnostic-version-of-noah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Noah Movie Deception    The Noah Movie Deception  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Noah Movie Deception
Page 1 of 1