Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

U.S. Sheriffs Rise Up Against Federal Government: Sheriff Threatens Feds With SWAT Team

Go down 
AuthorMessage

U.S. Sheriffs Rise Up Against Federal Government: Sheriff Threatens Feds With SWAT Team Empty
PostSubject: U.S. Sheriffs Rise Up Against Federal Government: Sheriff Threatens Feds With SWAT Team    U.S. Sheriffs Rise Up Against Federal Government: Sheriff Threatens Feds With SWAT Team I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 6:29 pm

U.S. SHERIFFS RISE UP AGAINST FEDERAL GOVERNMENT: SHERIFF THREATENS FEDS WITH SWAT TEAM - GRASS ROOTS TAKE CHARGE!

Posted By: Seawitch [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 15-Nov-2013 08:09:08

AND... IF THE SHERIFFS ALL SWEAR IN THE HUNTERS IN HIS OWN COUNTY, THEN HE WILL HAVE A STANDING POSSE TO BACK HIM UP IF THE SHTF.

THIS WILL BE A SHOW OF "TRUE GRIT".

GOD BLESS THEM ALL

Regards,
Seawitch
U.S. Sheriffs Rise Up Against Federal Government: Sheriff Threatens Feds With SWAT Team ~ Grass Roots Take Charge!

Vatic Note: I find it amusing that the feds gave all this military equipment to the local sheriffs who are now using it against the feds. I call that poetic Justice. They tried to bribe them with this militarized equipment and training, and now its turned and bit them on the butt. Sometimes, irony is so doggone satisfying. This is one of those times.

READ THE FULL ARTICLE AT THIS LINK:
http://vaticproject.blogspot.com/2013/11/us-sheriffs-rise-up-against-federal.html
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

U.S. Sheriffs Rise Up Against Federal Government: Sheriff Threatens Feds With SWAT Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: U.S. Sheriffs Rise Up Against Federal Government: Sheriff Threatens Feds With SWAT Team    U.S. Sheriffs Rise Up Against Federal Government: Sheriff Threatens Feds With SWAT Team I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 9:47 am

Maybe the Sheriffs should consider calling the musloid brotherhood or Al Qaeda to see if they can score some some federal SAM's that were walked to MENA. O'bombers good with drones & good at killing people. He said so, so it must be true...

"Obama brag, in new book: I’m ‘really good at killing people’ with drones"

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/nov/4/obama-brag-new-book-im-really-good-killing-drones/

EDIT to add: because when the shtf he'll send out the reapers en masse if he thinks he can pull it off.
Back to top Go down

U.S. Sheriffs Rise Up Against Federal Government: Sheriff Threatens Feds With SWAT Team
Page 1 of 1