Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If you’re only going to read one thing today, read this…

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

If you’re only going to read one thing today, read this… Empty
PostSubject: If you’re only going to read one thing today, read this…   If you’re only going to read one thing today, read this… I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 9:04 pm

Yeah, I'm posting this with tears in my eyes. Found it on Hagmann. It's a bitter-sweet dog + man love story. That's all I'm going to tell you. Just go to the link, okay.

http://themetapicture.com/if-youre-only-going-to-read-one-thing-today-read-this/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you’re only going to read one thing today, read this…   If you’re only going to read one thing today, read this… I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 10:43 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: If you’re only going to read one thing today, read this…   If you’re only going to read one thing today, read this… I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 4:46 am

Oh sure! You HAD to make me read that! Now I sit with tears running down my face as I do everytime I read a touching animal story like that. Thanks a lot!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: If you’re only going to read one thing today, read this…   If you’re only going to read one thing today, read this… I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 7:48 am

I'm not touching it! I'm not going to cry first thing in the morning. Maybe later tonight.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: If you’re only going to read one thing today, read this…   If you’re only going to read one thing today, read this… I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 7:56 am

Dang it. Now my glasses are foggy. But it has a happy ending.
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: If you’re only going to read one thing today, read this…   If you’re only going to read one thing today, read this… I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 3:03 pm

I had a lab...they are just so ....so......oh heck!
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you’re only going to read one thing today, read this…   If you’re only going to read one thing today, read this… I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you’re only going to read one thing today, read this…
Page 1 of 1