Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Magic Piano - Finally Something Good Out of Chicago And You Are Gonna Love It

Go down 
+2
scottr99
researcher
6 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

The Magic Piano - Finally Something Good Out of Chicago And You Are Gonna Love It Empty
PostSubject: The Magic Piano - Finally Something Good Out of Chicago And You Are Gonna Love It   The Magic Piano - Finally Something Good Out of Chicago And You Are Gonna Love It I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 3:49 pm

Just click play for a little 'feel good'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9BOTXFCpQA

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/trending-now/magic-piano-in-chicago-train-station-delights-travelers-184254856.html

Quote :
Magic Piano in Chicago Train Station Delights Travelers

Travelers in Chicago's Union Station were treated to a little music recently as they walked past a piano without a player. What the passersby did not realize was that a hidden pianist was in fact tickling the ivories.
Rob Bliss Creative and Amtrak teamed up for the holiday surprise. When a person would walk up to or past the piano, musician Andrew Blendermann would begin playing the instrument via remote control. The Chicago-based artist responded to the environment of the piano. For example, when a little girl walks up and begins playing "Chopsticks," Blendermann adds a special touch. Commuters run to make a train, and the pianist plays "Piano Sonata No. 11 in A major." Musicians (who might have been given a heads-up about the piano) walk by with their instruments and begin to play along with Blendermann.

The video has some other noteworthy parts, including a businessman screaming at the piano because he is having a hard time talking on the phone. Why didn't he just walk away? An older man jamming along, complete with dance moves and a ring of the decorative bell on the piano, is also hilarious. Of course, no Christmas miracle would be complete without an appearance from jolly St. Nick, who makes a cameo at the end of the piece.
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

The Magic Piano - Finally Something Good Out of Chicago And You Are Gonna Love It Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magic Piano - Finally Something Good Out of Chicago And You Are Gonna Love It   The Magic Piano - Finally Something Good Out of Chicago And You Are Gonna Love It I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 4:45 pm

awesome, loved it!

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Piano - Finally Something Good Out of Chicago And You Are Gonna Love It   The Magic Piano - Finally Something Good Out of Chicago And You Are Gonna Love It I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 5:40 pm

oh...that was good....enjoyed it!
Back to top Go down
Dr. Rita

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Piano - Finally Something Good Out of Chicago And You Are Gonna Love It   The Magic Piano - Finally Something Good Out of Chicago And You Are Gonna Love It I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 12:26 am

Thanks , I needed that .
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Piano - Finally Something Good Out of Chicago And You Are Gonna Love It   The Magic Piano - Finally Something Good Out of Chicago And You Are Gonna Love It I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 10:46 am

Wonderful fun! Gosh, EVERYTHING makes me cry lately. Happy tears, though.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Piano - Finally Something Good Out of Chicago And You Are Gonna Love It   The Magic Piano - Finally Something Good Out of Chicago And You Are Gonna Love It I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 11:02 am

Me too Dove, lately I've been praying for it to stop! Smile
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Piano - Finally Something Good Out of Chicago And You Are Gonna Love It   The Magic Piano - Finally Something Good Out of Chicago And You Are Gonna Love It I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 11:07 am

Awesome! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Piano - Finally Something Good Out of Chicago And You Are Gonna Love It   The Magic Piano - Finally Something Good Out of Chicago And You Are Gonna Love It I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Magic Piano - Finally Something Good Out of Chicago And You Are Gonna Love It
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: