Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mark Biltz on the upcoming Blood Moons

Go down 
+4
moko
rawblues
Internet Pilgrim
wil
8 posters
AuthorMessage
wil

wil

Mark Biltz on the upcoming Blood Moons Empty
PostSubject: Mark Biltz on the upcoming Blood Moons   Mark Biltz on the upcoming Blood Moons I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:57 am

Mark Biltz on Trunews with Rick Wiles

Blogradio 3/13/13, 3:00 PM

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/trunews/2013/03/13/trunews-march-13-2013

Last edited by wil on Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Mark Biltz on the upcoming Blood Moons   Mark Biltz on the upcoming Blood Moons I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:16 pm

Thanks for posting this link - this is a great interview. Mark Blitz speaks about far more than the blood moons. He reveals how the 7 year cycles for a number of things all are converging for late 2014 through 2015. He also speaks about the Bible Codes and how Prez O's name is linked with the Gog-Magog war. He sees the Isaiah 17 destruction of Damascus as the next prophetic event to be fulfilled. Very interesting & informative.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mark Biltz on the upcoming Blood Moons   Mark Biltz on the upcoming Blood Moons I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 9:30 pm

Thanks wil... !!!!
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Mark Biltz on the upcoming Blood Moons   Mark Biltz on the upcoming Blood Moons I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 9:46 pm

Internet Pilgrim wrote:
Thanks for posting this link - this is a great interview. Mark Blitz speaks about far more than the blood moons. He reveals how the 7 year cycles for a number of things all are converging for late 2014 through 2015. He also speaks about the Bible Codes and how Prez O's name is linked with the Gog-Magog war. He sees the Isaiah 17 destruction of Damascus as the next prophetic event to be fulfilled. Very interesting & informative.

Always enjoy listening to Blitz. Agree with IP and thanks for posting it Will!
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: Mark Biltz on the upcoming Blood Moons   Mark Biltz on the upcoming Blood Moons I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:58 pm

Thanks wil. . . . . . . I like Mark
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Mark Biltz on the upcoming Blood Moons   Mark Biltz on the upcoming Blood Moons I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 3:12 am

I'm listening along to this and they are talking about "O"'s Israel visit in conjunction with the locusts that are invading Israel, then next, at about 44 minutes they are talking about the Gog Ma-Gog war and Obama's name being found smack dab in the middle of the Ez. 38-39 text. I was all

goooogle

This is probably one of the best TruNews shows I've ever listened to.

Oh and sometimes blog talk can be wonky but you can get the show at TruNews directly. This is the version I downloaded.

http://www.trunews.com/Audio/3_13_13_wednesday_trunews2.mp3
Back to top Go down
wil

wil

PostSubject: Re: Mark Biltz on the upcoming Blood Moons   Mark Biltz on the upcoming Blood Moons I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 5:41 am

You're welcome guys! I'm glad you enjoyed the show.

enjoy the show
Back to top Go down
gritsy

PostSubject: BILTZ   Mark Biltz on the upcoming Blood Moons I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:52 am

Hi, I just thought I would mention that I believe the man to whom you are referring is Mark BILTZ, not BLITZ. I thought it would be helpful if anyone is trying to search for him on the internet. His views on the blood moons were eye opening to me, and caused me to intensify my focus on end-times.
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Mark Biltz on the upcoming Blood Moons   Mark Biltz on the upcoming Blood Moons I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:11 am

gritsy...... how right you are! As many times as I've watched his videos and looked at his website , my mindseye always saw "Blitz" instead of "Biltz."

I can't even trust my own eyes anymore! lol!

Thanks Brother!

Now, where's my glasses? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wil

wil

PostSubject: Re: Mark Biltz on the upcoming Blood Moons   Mark Biltz on the upcoming Blood Moons I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 2:13 pm

gritsy wrote:
Hi, I just thought I would mention that I believe the man to whom you are referring is Mark BILTZ, not BLITZ. I thought it would be helpful if anyone is trying to search for him on the internet. His views on the blood moons were eye opening to me, and caused me to intensify my focus on end-times.

Thanks gritzy for catching my error! I have corrected the spelling. All this time I always read his name as "Blitz," I guess it 's so common even Google search uses both names.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Mark Biltz on the upcoming Blood Moons   Mark Biltz on the upcoming Blood Moons I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 5:36 pm

There is mounting evidence everywhere about the days we are in. We have seen watchmen come at this from every direction with new and marvelous insights. This information as given by Mark (imho) is the most convincing of all the information given today. The reason for me is simple. you can't mess with the stars and push them off their courses. Yeshua stated that the are not only for signs and seasons (Mohedim), but He also called them as witnesses. Documents can be doctored, hidden, misquoted, missunderstood, mistranslated. symbols can have multiple meanings to different people. However, The scriptural evidence is so simple and yet so explicit with known facts that it just cannot be discounted.

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Mark Biltz on the upcoming Blood Moons   Mark Biltz on the upcoming Blood Moons I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:45 am

I'm about halfway through. A war cycle in 2014. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mark Biltz on the upcoming Blood Moons   Mark Biltz on the upcoming Blood Moons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mark Biltz on the upcoming Blood Moons
Page 1 of 1