Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dave Hodges, Steve Quayle, V the Guerrilla Economist, and Sheila Zilinsky

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Dave Hodges, Steve Quayle, V the Guerrilla Economist, and  Sheila  Zilinsky Empty
PostSubject: Dave Hodges, Steve Quayle, V the Guerrilla Economist, and Sheila Zilinsky   Dave Hodges, Steve Quayle, V the Guerrilla Economist, and  Sheila  Zilinsky I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 8:59 am

By Susan Duclos
The Weekend Vigilante Sheila Zilinsky, joined by Dave Hodges, spoke with both Steve Quayle and V, the Guerrilla Economist, about the globally orchestrated coming collapse and what can be done to prepare for it.
The show starts off strong right off the bat with the hacks attacks reported against people that shopped at Target recently and how almost immediately JP Morgan set limits on the amount of money people could withdraw from their own accounts via ATM, as well as placing other restrictions, all in the name of supposed “safety.”
This type of scenario was predicted by V, the Guerrilla Economist, back in May, which Quayle points out at the get-go.
The show is utterly fascinating and a must-listen for those that want to prepare and protect themselves from the deliberate, planned collapse that is upcoming.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Dave Hodges, Steve Quayle, V the Guerrilla Economist, and  Sheila  Zilinsky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dave Hodges, Steve Quayle, V the Guerrilla Economist, and Sheila Zilinsky   Dave Hodges, Steve Quayle, V the Guerrilla Economist, and  Sheila  Zilinsky I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 10:20 am

This show was from a few weeks back if I'm not mistaken. I believe it was the December 5th show. I tried to find it in mp3 on the blogtalk site for freedomizer radio but since blogtalk stopped posting dates a while back it is almost impossible to find things over there anymore.

Quayle and "V" were on the show yesterday 26 Dec. too and the mp3 is linked below.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/freedomizerradio/2013/12/26/weekend-vigilante-1

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave Hodges, Steve Quayle, V the Guerrilla Economist, and Sheila Zilinsky   Dave Hodges, Steve Quayle, V the Guerrilla Economist, and  Sheila  Zilinsky I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 10:42 am

Thanks, researcher.  This was the first time I'd seen it so I thought I'd post it for others who may have missed it as well.  Good info.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Dave Hodges, Steve Quayle, V the Guerrilla Economist, and Sheila Zilinsky   Dave Hodges, Steve Quayle, V the Guerrilla Economist, and  Sheila  Zilinsky I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 11:55 am

rose from kentucky wrote:
Thanks, researcher.  This was the first time I'd seen it so I thought I'd post it for others who may have missed it as well.  Good info.

I went back and checked. Everyone missed it (the 5th show) cause it never got posted. It was only talked about but no links were put up.

Sleep
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: Dave Hodges, Steve Quayle, V the Guerrilla Economist, and Sheila Zilinsky   Dave Hodges, Steve Quayle, V the Guerrilla Economist, and  Sheila  Zilinsky I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 12:05 pm

Where is the one from yesterday?
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Dave Hodges, Steve Quayle, V the Guerrilla Economist, and Sheila Zilinsky   Dave Hodges, Steve Quayle, V the Guerrilla Economist, and  Sheila  Zilinsky I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 12:19 pm

I posted a link to the mp3 a few postings ago unless I got it wrong somehow. Blogtalk has things so messed up with show dates that it's impossible to find stuff anymore over there. I've contacted their customer service to complain about it too. Y'all feel free to complain as well.

Blogtalk Radio Complaint wrote:
DEC 27, 2013  |  11:37AM EST
Amy replied:

Thanks so much for your taking the time to share your feedback with us.
Please fill out our survey to let us know how we are doing.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/adCRMPremium

Amy Domestico
Customer Support
www.BlogTalkRadio.com
DEC 27, 2013  |  11:33AM EST
Original message
Alan wrote:

Who on earth decided it was a great idea to replace the actual broadcast dates with "three days ago", "last week", "three months ago" and such? Since blogtalk has gone to this format on all programs it has made searching for a specific program known to have been recorded on a specific date impossible to locate. This is very frustrating. How about going back to something that made sense? I search blogtalk a lot and I'm having major frustrations finding what I need, that is if I can even find it at all now. Go back to real dates please.
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: Dave Hodges, Steve Quayle, V the Guerrilla Economist, and Sheila Zilinsky   Dave Hodges, Steve Quayle, V the Guerrilla Economist, and  Sheila  Zilinsky I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 3:53 pm

Researcher, I think that's the 12-5 show as well
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Dave Hodges, Steve Quayle, V the Guerrilla Economist, and Sheila Zilinsky   Dave Hodges, Steve Quayle, V the Guerrilla Economist, and  Sheila  Zilinsky I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 6:17 pm

MEGA SIGH --- I tried.  The mp3 link says 2013/12/26 so . . . ?????  The youtube one is 1hr 58min 00sec long and the one I linked is 2hr 57min 49sec so I dunno???? There's a whole hour difference between 'em. Like I said earlier (and complained to blogtalk about) finding stuff on blogtalk is a nightmare since they changed it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave Hodges, Steve Quayle, V the Guerrilla Economist, and Sheila Zilinsky   Dave Hodges, Steve Quayle, V the Guerrilla Economist, and  Sheila  Zilinsky I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 6:30 pm

Thank you for trying, researcher!   group hug
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Dave Hodges, Steve Quayle, V the Guerrilla Economist, and Sheila Zilinsky   Dave Hodges, Steve Quayle, V the Guerrilla Economist, and  Sheila  Zilinsky I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 8:33 pm

OK, I'm starting to listen to these in earnest now, not just scanning, and the host on the youtube definitely says at the 1min 22sec mark it's the December 5th show. So the date on that one is nailed down.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Dave Hodges, Steve Quayle, V the Guerrilla Economist, and Sheila Zilinsky   Dave Hodges, Steve Quayle, V the Guerrilla Economist, and  Sheila  Zilinsky I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 11:22 pm

They apparently pre-record these for later playback and that makes things very confusing. Hopefully this is being done just for a holiday schedule. I'm listening to the second show now. It's the one that I linked to the mp3. At 1min 23sec it is announced that this was recorded on 19 December 2013. Guests are as follows: Steve Quayle - Tom Horn - Pastor David Lankford.

WHEW!!!! Houston, we have lift-off.

Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: Dave Hodges, Steve Quayle, V the Guerrilla Economist, and Sheila Zilinsky   Dave Hodges, Steve Quayle, V the Guerrilla Economist, and  Sheila  Zilinsky I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:31 am

researcher wrote:
They apparently pre-record these for later playback and that makes things very confusing. Hopefully this is being done just for a holiday schedule. I'm listening to the second show now. It's the one that I linked to the mp3. At 1min 23sec it is announced that this was recorded on 19 December 2013. Guests are as follows: Steve Quayle - Tom Horn - Pastor David Lankford.

WHEW!!!! Houston, we have lift-off.

I've probably said it before, and I'm sure the rest of this board feels the same way, but big thanks to you for posting the shows that you do!
I probably would never find them otherwise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave Hodges, Steve Quayle, V the Guerrilla Economist, and Sheila Zilinsky   Dave Hodges, Steve Quayle, V the Guerrilla Economist, and  Sheila  Zilinsky I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 9:22 am

Here's Sheila's Youtube page - many good interviews.

https://www.youtube.com/user/MsReelmccoy?feature=watch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave Hodges, Steve Quayle, V the Guerrilla Economist, and Sheila Zilinsky   Dave Hodges, Steve Quayle, V the Guerrilla Economist, and  Sheila  Zilinsky I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 4:35 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dave Hodges, Steve Quayle, V the Guerrilla Economist, and Sheila Zilinsky   Dave Hodges, Steve Quayle, V the Guerrilla Economist, and  Sheila  Zilinsky I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 7:39 pm

Yes researcher thanks for some of the past posts you have done in mp3, I do download some to listen.
And thank you to the rest on the forum that bring video's and audio's, you not only serve the rest that post here but also outsiders that frequent the site seeking information!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dave Hodges, Steve Quayle, V the Guerrilla Economist, and Sheila Zilinsky   Dave Hodges, Steve Quayle, V the Guerrilla Economist, and  Sheila  Zilinsky I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dave Hodges, Steve Quayle, V the Guerrilla Economist, and Sheila Zilinsky
Page 1 of 1