Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pope Francis Coat Of Arms...

Go down 
+3
Dr. Rita
Dove
Spyro
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Pope Francis Coat Of Arms... Empty
PostSubject: Pope Francis Coat Of Arms...   Pope Francis Coat Of Arms... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 12:05 pm

Does anyone have anything on this...

Pope Francis Coat Of Arms Explained

Pope Francis Coat Of Arms... 2ffb56c81c

Thursday, March 14, 2013 9:31

The new Pope has released his new coat of arms and it speaks volumes on his belief motives and interests. Although he is sworn by Jesuit oath to an atrocious warlike obedience...
ref: [link to www.lightministries.com]
He knows the secret of the cross of the churches and its complete meaning. He shows this in definition in these coat of arms and I will define it with references. He does have a record of compassionate for the poor which speaks volumes. The question is ... will he follow orders and war and secrecy or follow his heart and his belief and as his motto reads... choosing to do something by compassion... choosing to release the long locked away truth... or what?

THE COAT OF ARMS IS A COMPLETE STAR MAP OF ORION AND PLEIADES SEEN ON THE WESTERN HORIZON AND IN CORRECT ORIENTATION.

Definition of symbols...

1) The flying hat...
[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]

2) Serpent ropes... same as Sumerian and Egyptian flying discs depictions have serpent ropes beneath them that the Cherubim/angels go up and down on. (above ref 1)

3) Cross of Lorraine... an alternative secret cross of the churches that represents the same X cross of Constantine, one he saw in the sky that represents Orion.
ref 1) [link to en.wikipedia.org]
ref 2) [link to keyofsolomon.net]
ref 3) [link to thehiddenrecords.com]

4) the Cross of Lorraine is the H symbol for Orion like the ancient site of Gobekli Tepe
ref: [link to thehiddenrecords.com]

5) The five pointed star... the Sol star in all my star map depiction primary Sol star 1
ref: [link to thehiddenrecords.com]

6) The Blazing Sun with Christ symbols... primary sol 2 in the star maps, the star that represents human origins chosen here.
masonic ref: [link to symboldictionary.net]

7) The Grapes... The ancient Roman symbol for the Pleiades
ref 1): [link to www.environmentalgraffiti.com]

ref 2): [link to www.constellationsofwords.com]

Its astronomy... the secret of the cross of the churches ... the secret of every ancient civilisation... hidden by the powers that be... the Monarchy...and the serpent rope tassels ... Cheribum... 32... hmmm interesting isn't it? -Mort
Back to top Go down
Spyro

Spyro

PostSubject: Re: Pope Francis Coat Of Arms...   Pope Francis Coat Of Arms... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 1:17 pm

I was hopping to see the Bark of Peter in is coat of arms... I still can't figure out were this "Peter" comes from.

Curiosity is the inheritance of mankind. Frequently we want to know something only because it needs to be kept secret.

Just as luck appears in three so does misfortune. Because you don't want to see it, you don't see it coming. Even if you notice it you don't say anything, and if you're told you don't listen. Then boom, the end comes. In our world, if you miss the first sign you're dead let alone all three signs

My blog: http://timeisdistance.blogspot.co.uk/
Back to top Go down
Spyro

Spyro

PostSubject: Re: Pope Francis Coat Of Arms...   Pope Francis Coat Of Arms... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 1:19 pm

The Flying Hat? lol

People do realize that is the Galerus, Pontifical Hat, right? It's not flying at all, nor does it represent a UFO... In fact you can buy them in shops all around Rome.

Check out the images below. I can't post them here for some reason.

http://philippi-collection.blogspot.co.uk/2011/04/galero-galerus-pontifical-hat-and.html

Curiosity is the inheritance of mankind. Frequently we want to know something only because it needs to be kept secret.

Just as luck appears in three so does misfortune. Because you don't want to see it, you don't see it coming. Even if you notice it you don't say anything, and if you're told you don't listen. Then boom, the end comes. In our world, if you miss the first sign you're dead let alone all three signs

My blog: http://timeisdistance.blogspot.co.uk/
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Pope Francis Coat Of Arms...   Pope Francis Coat Of Arms... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 2:04 pm

Hey you! You stop talking about my hat! Or I'll have to send the boys to come have a talk with you. Capiche?
Pope Francis Coat Of Arms... SlypyjGalero1_%25282%2529

Mine's prettier.
Pope Francis Coat Of Arms... March211Burkeatansiano

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dr. Rita

PostSubject: Re: Pope Francis Coat Of Arms...   Pope Francis Coat Of Arms... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 3:33 pm

I thought the Bible taught men not to dress like women!
Back to top Go down
wil

wil

PostSubject: Re: Pope Francis Coat Of Arms...   Pope Francis Coat Of Arms... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 4:25 pm

Spyro wrote:
I was hopping to see the Bark of Peter in is coat of arms... I still can't figure out were this "Peter" comes from.

I'm thinking his name Francis will be changed to Peter by the Beast when he confirmed the AC is "Christ." The Apostle Peter's birth name was Simon, it was changed to Peter by Jesus Christ. What are the odds of that happening in the future?

Quote :
In a dialogue between Jesus and his disciples (Matthew 16:13-20), Jesus asks, "Who do people say that the Son of Man is?" The disciples give various answers. When he asks, "Who do you say that I am?" Simon Peter answers, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God." In turn, Jesus declares Peter to be "blessed" for having recognized Jesus' true identity and attributes this recognition to a divine revelation.

Then Jesus addresses Simon by what seems to have been the nickname "Peter" (Cephas in Aramaic, Petros [stone] in Greek) and says, "On this rock (petra in Greek) I will build my church, and the gates of Hell will not prevail against it."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Peter#The_.22Rock.22_dialogue
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Pope Francis Coat Of Arms...   Pope Francis Coat Of Arms... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 6:07 pm

wil wrote:
Spyro wrote:

I'm thinking his name Francis will be changed to Peter by the Beast when he confirmed the AC is "Christ." The Apostle Peter's birth name was Simon, it was changed to Peter by Jesus Christ. What are the odds of that happening in the future?

Quote :
In a dialogue between Jesus and his disciples (Matthew 16:13-20), Jesus asks, "Who do people say that the Son of Man is?" The disciples give various answers. When he asks, "Who do you say that I am?" Simon Peter answers, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God." In turn, Jesus declares Peter to be "blessed" for having recognized Jesus' true identity and attributes this recognition to a divine revelation.

Then Jesus addresses Simon by what seems to have been the nickname "Peter" (Cephas in Aramaic, Petros [stone] in Greek) and says, "On this rock (petra in Greek) I will build my church, and the gates of Hell will not prevail against it."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Peter#The_.22Rock.22_dialogue

Excellent point

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down
Pony1

Pony1

PostSubject: Re: Pope Francis Coat Of Arms...   Pope Francis Coat Of Arms... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 6:30 pm

I am really looking to see if he starts making moves to unite all the Christian sects together to unite under Rome and get ready for Christendom vs Islam (WW3)
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Pope Francis Coat Of Arms...   Pope Francis Coat Of Arms... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 7:48 pm

Pony1 wrote:
I am really looking to see if he starts making moves to unite all the Christian sects together to unite under Rome and get ready for Christendom vs Islam (WW3)
Did you mean all Catholic sects? Cuz us Lutherans will never pray to Mary. Sorry Mary, I think your a great gal but I gotta pray to the big guy. Very Happy

Wouldn't it be weird if we all united under Judaism? Not the orthodox but a messianic version? I must say I'd consider that. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pope Francis Coat Of Arms...   Pope Francis Coat Of Arms... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pope Francis Coat Of Arms...
Page 1 of 1