Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Barack Hussein Soebarkah?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Barack Hussein Soebarkah? Empty
PostSubject: Barack Hussein Soebarkah?   Barack Hussein Soebarkah? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 2:52 pm

Barack Hussein Soebarkah?
26JAN

Here’s a video that advances a conspiracy theory about President Obama’s “real” name and possible link to a Muslim cult.  The video offers allegations and inferences that are fascinating, intriguing, unsettling–and possibly based only on coincidence (albeit very strange coincidence).  This is the sort of story you’d expect to see featured in one of tabloids we see in the grocery store check-out lanes.

Responsible journalists shouldn’t write or publish stories like this one.  But they do.
Why?  Because President Obama has not yet provided evidence of his birth and early years.  If Obama provided such evidence, “conspiracy theories” of the sort seen in this video would disappear.

Show us a birth certificate, Barry, that isn’t forged and we’ll believe you and all of these conspiracy theories will disappear.   But until you produce a real birth certificate, the conspiracy theories will proliferate.

Point?  The reason for conspiracy theories about President Obama’s birth is because Obama won’t tell us the truth.  Thus, Obama, himself, is not the victim of conspiracy theories about his birth–he is the cause.

video    00:06:06

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Barack Hussein Soebarkah?   Barack Hussein Soebarkah? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 3:48 pm

sheep 
So why, with all the piles of evidence against this usurper, haven't the chickens come home to roost? Tell you why; Justin Bieber, super bowl, Grammy awards, yadda yadda, that's why!  sheep  The main stream media is bought and paid for and the average American  sheep  doesn't care anyway. Just gimme my MTV and my beer and chips and god knows gimme my super bowl.  sheep 

sheep  Bunch of sheep   sheep  sheep  sheep about to get sheared!
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: Barack Hussein Soebarkah?   Barack Hussein Soebarkah? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 4:09 pm

the lawless one.

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Barack Hussein Soebarkah?   Barack Hussein Soebarkah? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 4:26 pm

scottr99 wrote:
the lawless one.

Or paving the way for him.
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Barack Hussein Soebarkah?   Barack Hussein Soebarkah? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 4:34 pm

I'd say paving the way!!!
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: Barack Hussein Soebarkah?   Barack Hussein Soebarkah? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 5:12 pm

well it won't be too long before we all know.  i'm quite confident, however.

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

PostSubject: Re: Barack Hussein Soebarkah?   Barack Hussein Soebarkah? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:37 pm

I won't be surprised if Scott is right. Before anyone else ever said it to me I could feel something in my spirit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barack Hussein Soebarkah?   Barack Hussein Soebarkah? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barack Hussein Soebarkah?
Page 1 of 1