Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

200 Year Old Japanese Case: An Astonishing UFO Visitation

Go down 
AuthorMessage

200 Year Old Japanese Case: An Astonishing UFO Visitation Empty
PostSubject: 200 Year Old Japanese Case: An Astonishing UFO Visitation   200 Year Old Japanese Case: An Astonishing UFO Visitation I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:19 am

200 Year Old Japanese Case: An Astonishing UFO Visitation UfoJapan 

In a book repository in Japan, there’s a document dating back to the 1800s called “Tales of Castaways.” In it, there’s a strange story about utsurso bune, or “hollow ship.” It describes an incident in which a 3 meter by 5 meter round, metal ship with crystal windows washed up onto a Japanese beach in modern day Ibaraki prefecture. Inside the ship was writing in a language the Japanese had never seen before. A pale, redheaded woman was inside the ship, clutching a wooden box close to her. When she spoke, it was in a language that no Japanese person had ever heard before. What language was she speaking? Where did she come from? What was in the box? Nobody knows for sure. What makes things even weirder is that this same woman and craft were reported to have visited many different parts of Japan. People from all over...
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1