Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rick Wiles of TruNews warns us to ‘get our affairs in order’

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rick Wiles of TruNews warns us to ‘get our affairs in order’ Empty
PostSubject: Rick Wiles of TruNews warns us to ‘get our affairs in order’   Rick Wiles of TruNews warns us to ‘get our affairs in order’ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:43 pm

Rick Wiles of TruNews warns us to ‘get our affairs in order’ as the long awaited war between Russian and the United States could soon be here. “God have mercy on all of us” Rick proclaims in the brand new video below.

http://beforeitsnews.com/weather/2014/04/rick-wiles-warns-get-affairs-in-order-ww3-seismic-uptick-extreme-weather-trends-2442838.html
Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

Rick Wiles of TruNews warns us to ‘get our affairs in order’ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick Wiles of TruNews warns us to ‘get our affairs in order’   Rick Wiles of TruNews warns us to ‘get our affairs in order’ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:57 pm

Rick has been saying this since 1998. He is my favorite news man.  I don't know if he has it all right and he doesn't claim to but I know this one thing about him.  He is the real deal.  He is a true believer and I love him.
Back to top Go down

Rick Wiles of TruNews warns us to ‘get our affairs in order’
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: