Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oldest City in the Americas! Posted by lamarzulli

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Oldest City in the Americas! Posted by lamarzulli Empty
PostSubject: Oldest City in the Americas! Posted by lamarzulli   Oldest City in the Americas! Posted by lamarzulli I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 7:20 am

On The Trail! Caral – Oldest City in the Americas!

Posted by lamarzulli on May 13, 2014

Oldest City in the Americas! Posted by lamarzulli Caral-pyramid

Commentary & Analysis
by
L. A. Marzulli

http://www.utaot.com/2012/12/12/thepyramids-of-caral-peru/

North of Lima, Peru about a 4.5 hour drive is Caral, the site of the oldest and largest pyramid complex in the Americas.  The site is dated at 5000 years old.   It is located in a lush, verdant valley where a beautiful river runs through it, providing water for the constant rotation of crops grown there.  I have one word to describe the site…. breathtaking.   We spent over four hours exploring the site and thanks to Alejandro, the guide whom we hired, I was able to ask many questions, some of which I will address in this post.

The site is not megalithic, meaning that we don’t see the type of large stones fitted together with joinery that we would be hard pressed to do today, like we find elsewhere in Peru.   However, it reminded me very much of the site I visited just outside Mexico City last year, Teotihuacan.   The similarity between the two sites was my first observation.

So why does a group of people decide to build this vast complex of pyramids, what is the driving force behind that motivated them and where does the knowledge to construct the site come from.

There is no culture which exists before the one that built the Caral pyramids.  In other words, this site rises up from the ground using the diverse but necessary disciplines of architecture, engineering, mathematics, knowledge of the solar and lunar calendar, the solstices and equinoxes, planetary alignments and irrigation.

The question is this, where does this knowledge come from?  How does it manifest itself in the Caral pyramid complex.   Why are the people involved building this site in the first place and who are they worshipping?

The Book of Enoch tells us that the Fallen Angels came to earth and gave mankind knowledge.   I believe this site is post-flood and I would posit the knowledge to construct this site came from a fallen one.  There was also evidence of human sacrifice found at the site.  We know from the Biblical account that shortly after the flood, and while Noah was still alive, Nimrod built the Tower of Babel.  Is there a connection between these two sites?  I believe there may be, as the false religious system set up by the fallen one manifested itself through Nimrod, but also may have happened in the Americas.   The clincher for me, or the red flag, is the practice of  human sacrifice.

When I asked our guide, Alejandro about who was the god these people worshipped he replied, the sun and the moon gods, but in reality he admitted, no one really knows.

In closing todays post:  In my forthcoming book On the Trail of the Nephilim II, I will cover both the Caral and the Teotihuacan sites, as I believe there is a connection between the two even though they were built centuries apart.

Caral is a mysterious enigmatic place and may have been designed by the fallen ones to promote their worship.

http://lamarzulli.wordpress.com/
Back to top Go down

Oldest City in the Americas! Posted by lamarzulli
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: