Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Study reveals 1/3rd of the population is...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

New Study reveals 1/3rd of the population is... Empty
PostSubject: New Study reveals 1/3rd of the population is...   New Study reveals 1/3rd of the population is... I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 12:16 pm

I was watching Shep Smith yesterday and he revealed a new study that says 1/3rd of the World's population is now obese. Yup "the world's" population.

I've been re-reading David's book and the significance of 1/3rd or 33.33% and it struck me odd.

I don't know of any end times stuff that has to do with obesity but I know 1/3rd is significant. 

1/3rd Obese. WOW!

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down

New Study reveals 1/3rd of the population is...
Page 1 of 1