Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leslie Kean: Chile Releases Official Photos That Appear To Be Genuine UFO Encounters

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Leslie Kean: Chile Releases Official Photos That Appear To Be Genuine UFO Encounters Empty
PostSubject: Leslie Kean: Chile Releases Official Photos That Appear To Be Genuine UFO Encounters   Leslie Kean: Chile Releases Official Photos That Appear To Be Genuine UFO Encounters I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 5:53 pm

Leslie Kean: Chile Releases Official Photos That Appear To Be Genuine UFO Encounters

Leslie Kean: Chile Releases Official Photos That Appear To Be Genuine UFO Encounters UFO-encounters

The government office investigating UFOs in Chile has released an analysis of two high quality photos showing what appear be genuine unidentified flying objects above a remote copper mine. The office, known as the CEFAA (Committee for the Studies of Anomalous Aerial Phenomena), is located within the Ministerial Department of Civil Aeronautics (DGAC), the equivalent of our FAA, under the jurisdiction of the Chilean Air Force. It is responsible for the analysis of selected reports of unexplained aerial phenomena in Chilean airspace, most of them from pilots and aviation personnel. The photos were taken at the Collahuasi copper mine, more than 14,000 feet above sea level in the Andean plateau in the far north of Chile. An extremely remote location with low oxygen levels and unusually clear skies, the area is desolate and inhospitable. The Collahuasi mine produces copper concentrate, copper cathodes and molybdenum concentrate from three open-pit mineral deposits.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: