Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

4 about every hour so far.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

4 about every hour so far. Empty
PostSubject: 4 about every hour so far.   4 about every hour so far. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 6:48 pm

I run out to look but they fly by going north but not visible due to where I am (living in a box canyon of sorts, down low).

This is #4 now @ about every hour all turbo props, 4 engines, thought to be c130's based on sound and speed.

Very abnormal for this area!!!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: 4 about every hour so far.   4 about every hour so far. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 11:25 am

spring2 wrote:
I run out to look but they fly by going north but not visible due to where I am (living in a box canyon of sorts, down low).

This is #4 now @ about every hour all turbo props, 4 engines, thought to be c130's based on sound and speed.

Very abnormal for this area!!!
Tongue in cheek, but are you sure it isn't 'homeland' relocating a Guatamalan village or 5?
Back to top Go down
avelortiz84

PostSubject: Re: 4 about every hour so far.   4 about every hour so far. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 12:18 pm

I live in Perris CA, next to March Air Reserve base. I moved here in October, and in the matter of just a few months the air activity has increased tremendously. I wouldn't go so far as to say that it is like LAX, but I have noticed the sounds of F-16s (I trained on them at Sheppard AFB) multiple times on a daily basis within the past 2-3 months. The day before yesterday when I was talking to my girlfriend over the phone, 3 landed within 20 minutes of each other. Sometimes I question whether moving here was the best idea, but I know God influences all of my decisions, so... I pray for the best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4 about every hour so far.   4 about every hour so far. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4 about every hour so far.
Page 1 of 1