Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ PEARLS ON THE PATH~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

~ PEARLS ON THE PATH~ Empty
PostSubject: ~ PEARLS ON THE PATH~   ~ PEARLS ON THE PATH~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 8:31 pm

A long, long time ago, we did a daily Word verse or chapter study for awhile, and it was good, but maybe of too big a scope to maintain.
For awhile now I've wished we had a place to post a Good Word, a nugget we hear and would like to share.  
So, if the mods don't mind, maybe this would work. And if one leads to discussion, great.

So, I'll go first.    Wink 

"Salvation is the gift of God, but the Anointing will cost you!"

From: http://www.whitedoveministries.org/index.cfm?zone=Docs/WebinarArchive/Webinar39.htm  There's some good preaching on the Narrow Way here as they get into it.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ~ PEARLS ON THE PATH~   ~ PEARLS ON THE PATH~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 8:43 am

I don't think I've mentioned this on forum , but a few months ago I clicked on an ad by a survival guy regarding emergency radios.  He was demonstrating one while deep into a rural area, and after he strung the antenna wire, he turned on the radio and dialed around for a station.

He finally found one amidst the static.  It was a Christian broadcast.  And the sermon was on the (soon coming) Rapture!  chuckle Works for me!  I passed on the radio.
Really happened.

Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: ~ PEARLS ON THE PATH~   ~ PEARLS ON THE PATH~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 12:06 pm

Dove wrote:
I don't think I've mentioned this on forum , but a few months ago I clicked on an ad by a survival guy regarding emergency radios.  He was demonstrating one while deep into a rural area, and after he strung the antenna wire, he turned on the radio and dialed around for a station.

He finally found one amidst the static.  It was a Christian broadcast.  And the sermon was on the (soon coming) Rapture!  chuckle Works for me!  I passed on the radio.
Really happened.

That is so funny. Sometimes signs are everywhere.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ~ PEARLS ON THE PATH~   ~ PEARLS ON THE PATH~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 3:52 am

I heard this mentioned in a sermon:

One of the banes in the life of a sheep is the flies.  They get up into the nostrils and lay their eggs.  The maggots crawl up into the sheep's brain,  causing suffering and death.
To spare the sheep from the flies, the shepherd spreads oil all over the sheep's face, eyes, ears, nose.

I'll just say that the times I made anointing with oil a part of my daily routine, it was very beneficial in all respects.   Now that I understand it, I'd say we especially should really consider it essential.

I used olive oil, cured by warming on the stove.  Add 2-3 Tbs. water to about a cup to cup + 1/2 of oil.  As the water just begins to be agitated, the oil is ready.
Watch it carefully as oil will ignite.  And it's hot at first of course. 
I don't try to reproduce any ancient formula (on instruction from Above).

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ PEARLS ON THE PATH~   ~ PEARLS ON THE PATH~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ PEARLS ON THE PATH~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: